PDA

View Full Version : Why gay men ,tvs,cds are so jelouse of ts?

tsadriana
10-29-2011, 02:43 AM
Why u are so jelouse of us?why u don`t do someting about uyr image without wasteng ur time in looking at me figure and dreaming wish to look like her.:)

Sacha
10-29-2011, 02:55 AM
Anyone who can't handle their own sexuality, deep-within, will be "hater potential"... and it's normally worse than that...

True self expression, whether sexual or otherwise, has no hates for others (except of course opposition to the harm of children, animals and others not of age capacity or consciousness to defend themselves and argue their defense on a level playing field)

Most likely you are hated in the main by some groups (but not "in the main" ... there is good an bad in everyone - so please let us NOT generalise into groups) because you had the spirit/substance/tenacity to follow your dreams... and there will always be those who didn't ... who will envy you...

Racism came from similar roots actually...

onmyknees
10-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Why do you make a post that divides rather than attempts to be tolerant? This post reminds me of that song..."don't ya wanna be like me" . It's kinda self serving, imho. You're a good looking lady....be happy and confident in that, and let the rest figure out where they fit in for themselves.

Erika1487
10-29-2011, 03:15 AM
Why do you make a post that divides rather than attempts to be tolerant? This post reminds me of that song..."don't ya wanna be like me" . It's kinda self serving, imho. You're a good looking lady....be happy and confident in that, and let the rest figure out where they fit in for themselves.

Bump^

tsadriana
10-29-2011, 03:16 AM
im not offende anyoe i tell the trruth.and i don`t think this topic offende someone in case he/she offende me just because is the truth.

BellaBellucci
10-29-2011, 03:17 AM
Is this about Heather? 'She's' a Ray Blanchard fan, ya know.

Ray Blanchard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Blanchard)

Blanchard's transsexualism typology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autogynephilia)

Yeah. Good times.

~BB~

tsadriana
10-29-2011, 03:20 AM
Im gonna rep0eat myself everyday ts is not part time ,ts is not a wigg or womans chlotes or make-up ts is born like this did u get it or not
?

jm813
10-29-2011, 03:21 AM
Because TS's get all the straight men

Sacha
10-29-2011, 03:23 AM

Good enough point.

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Im gonna rep0eat myself everyday ts is not part time ,ts is not a wigg or womans chlotes or make-up ts is born like this did u get it or not
?

I don't think anyone would disagree that there's a difference, Adriana.

And is it jealousy or do they not see girls who have progressed as far as you have in their transition as a model to aspire to? I hope it would be the latter.

Odelay
10-29-2011, 03:27 AM
Gay men are jealous of TS? Not any of the gay guys I know.

Heather Moorland
10-29-2011, 03:34 AM
Is this about Heather? 'She's' a Ray Blanchard fan, ya know.

You sure know how to twist things. don't you?

Some people try to build a fanclub. I guess you are not that kind of people.

onmyknees
10-29-2011, 03:42 AM
?

yea ...I'm thinking we got that, but what's the point of the thread? Is it that time of the month where we have to have a 50 page thread about the differences? Shit we just had one of those.
So I'm leaving with this...you're a TS, and a decent looking one, with lots of self confidence ( some might say too much) ...and not a CD....right? :dancing:

BellaBellucci
10-29-2011, 03:44 AM
You sure know how to twist things. don't you?

Some people try to build a fanclub. I guess you are not that kind of people.

Twisting. Yeah:

You are not transsexual. You are suffering from autogyophilia. You are so sexually obsessed with womens bodies that you have hijacked it for your self. That is what they would have told you.

~BB~

Heather Moorland
10-29-2011, 04:00 AM
Twisting. Yeah:

Yeah Twisting. You just did it again. Or maybe you are to dump to read og maybe understand.

BellaBellucci
10-29-2011, 04:15 AM
Yeah Twisting. You just did it again. Or maybe you are to dump to read og maybe understand.

Blanchard's a transvestite and so are the men who follow him, dude. This autogynephilia bullshit is the fetishist's preferred mode of psychological projection and the primary concept with which you CD/TV people try to pull us down to your level for your own false validation.

'See?! We're not the freaks! They are!' You are the Mor(m)ons of transgenderism.

~BB~

0utrageousss
10-29-2011, 04:24 AM

No we don't

Heather Moorland
10-29-2011, 04:24 AM
Blanchard's a transvestite and so are the men who follow him, dude. This autogynephilia bullshit is the fetishist's preferred mode of psychological projection and the primary concept with which you CD/TV people try to pull us down to your level for your own false validation.

'See?! We're not the freaks! They are!' You are the Mor(m)ons of transgenderism.

~BB~Exactly Its all a matter of deffinition. You can be defined away just like anybody else. Do not throw stones when you live in a glass house. Thats all I am saying.

BellaBellucci
10-29-2011, 04:27 AM
Exactly Its all a matter of deffinition. You can be defined away just like anybody else. Do not throw stones when you live in a glass house. Thats all I am saying.

Dude, my house is made of diamond. Your house is made of glass. So speak for yourself, buddy. I'm not the least bit concerned about what you think of me.

~BB~

Heather Moorland
10-29-2011, 04:44 AM
Dude, my house is made of diamond. Your house is made of glass. So speak for yourself, buddy. I'm not the least bit concerned about what you think of me.

Did you bully people at school too or are you just bored to day?

BellaBellucci
10-29-2011, 04:49 AM
Did you bully people at school too or are you just bored to day?

I'm not bullying you. You're the one that wants us all to accept that a 'sissy' is a woman, and you want to cite Ray Blanchard to do it. You'd be hard pressed to find people who don't agree with me here. That has to tell you something.

It tells me that you're on the wrong board.

Here you go (http://tvchix.com/). Glad I could help. :)

~BB~

Heather Moorland
10-29-2011, 05:02 AM
I'm not bullying you. You're the one that wants us all to accept that a 'sissy' is a woman, and you want to cite Ray Blanchard to do it. You'd be hard pressed to find people who don't agree with me here. That has to tell you something. I really hit you with that autogynophilia didn't I? You do have a fear deep down that you are not a real TS. Thats why you are so obsessed with the word "sissy"

BellaBellucci
10-29-2011, 05:04 AM
I really hit you with that autogynophilia didn't I? You do have a fear deep down that you are not a real TS. Thats why you are so obsessed with the word "sissy"

Really? Is that what you think? Do you want to point out the words 'female' or 'woman' in the definition below and then say that again please? :?

Sissy (derived from sister; also sissy baby, sissy boy, etc.) is a pejorative term for a boy or man who violates or does not meet the traditional male gender role. Generally, sissy implies a lack of the courage and stoicism which are thought important to the male role. A man might also be considered a sissy for being interested in traditionally feminine hobbies or employment (for example going to meditation sessions, cooking, etc..), for displaying effeminate behavior (for example, saying "mua mua" before hanging up the phone or using creams -especially in the office), for being unathletic, or for being homosexual.

~BB~

Heather Moorland
10-29-2011, 05:25 AM
Really? Is that what you think? Do you want to point out the words 'female' or 'woman' in the definition below and then say that again please? :?
Sissy (derived from sister.... I tried to explain it to you. I even explained the meaning of my joke speciffikly for you in my signature. If you dont understand that I cant help it.

kittyKaiti
10-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Sissy (derived from sister.... I tried to explain it to you. I even explained the meaning of my joke speciffikly for you in my signature. If you dont understand that I cant help it.

"Sissy" may mean one thing in your country but in most of the entire transgender community, a sissy is a crossdressing fetishist often associated with forced feminization, humiliation and submissive BDSM activities.

south09
10-29-2011, 11:31 AM
I'm an occasional cross-dresser (I go more for a "real" look by shopping in women's clothing stores instead of the overdone, "check out this stuff I bought from the cross-dressers' shop" look) but that ultimately has nothing to do with my attraction to TS women, nor do I exhibit jealousy towards TS women. What I do and how a TS woman lives her life are two different things, and they can co-exist.

livepersona
10-29-2011, 10:59 PM

^^^^^
This!

tsadriana
10-30-2011, 12:02 AM
i din`t made the topic to start an argue here ,all what ive done is that is no point in hate ,jelousy ,btw us because is plenty bad things out there .ive seen plenty of so super beautiful girls in here then me and im not jelouse .im very proud to say that they was more lucky than me.well done good looking girls .if someone looks ten times better than me im not jelouse and is a pleasure to see everyday their transition and is example for others girls who really wants to go for that.being ts is not easy ,everyday u have to look after ur body ,to be always beautful and to look glamourous in every way ,everyday.

slingblade
10-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Why u are so jelouse of us?why u don`t do someting about uyr image without wasteng ur time in looking at me figure and dreaming wish to look like her.:)

Because TS get a lot more dick than they do and because TS can compete with women for straight men and they can't!!

Miss Fagina
10-30-2011, 01:31 PM
"Sissy" may mean one thing in your country but in most of the entire transgender community, a sissy is a crossdressing fetishist often associated with forced feminization, humiliation and submissive BDSM activities.

If you look further back in time "sissy boy" was a pejorative term for gay boy (even used in academia; Richard Green for example). Nowadays, its been appropriated by middle aged fetishistic transvestites.. as is the word transsexual, it would seem. It kind of tells you something about a person choosing a pejorative term as significant for their identity.

Heather Moorland
10-30-2011, 08:10 PM
"Sissy" may mean one thing in your country but in most of the entire transgender community, a sissy is a crossdressing fetishist often associated with forced feminization, humiliation and submissive BDSM activities. Yes I know. However the north american transgender community is not the whole world. My outlook is much wider than that. In all cultures and all societies transgender people have always existed. In india forinstance the Hijra/Kushra/Aravani/Kinnar kultures is a manifestation of transgender people that have existed for 1000's of years befor the psyciatric terms transvestite and transsexual was ever invented. As a matter of fact the psyciatric transgender terms is not even 100 years old. Before that Transgender people was in the west seen as either as a scam trying to trick people or a sissy who failed to live up to the expected gender role. The latter is still the subconsious perception of many. Not so much an old-fashioned view that still hangs on, but because it is a natural way of loking af a phenomenon they don't understand. A woman naturally apaels to the protective instinct of a man. Somthing that is stressed by the fact that the male body is statisticly stronger. When then someone who is born with a male body are displaing a behaveour that apaels to the male protective instinct, the natural reaction would be either expecting a scam or percieve it as somone who fail to be the protector. In any case a coward. And then my point is; No! we are not cowards. It takes a lot of currage to be a transgender woman!

I think it is unfortunate that the modern western transgender community doesn't have a broarder outlook than to se the world and understanding our selves in a couple of psychiatric terms that was created out of ignorence. The psychiatristes who coned the terms did not take the entire world history of transgendermanifestations into account. When we try to understand our selves through those psychiatric terms and theories we tend to doubth our own feeling and in order to boost our selfesteem, we use those terms and theories to exclude oneanother. What is perhaps worse is that we limit our understanding of our selves by suppressing sides of our selves that doesn't fit the theory. We who define ourselves as transsexuals are so focused on being women that we shy away from anything that would remind us what sex we was born with. I get to think about a scetch from the TV show "Little Britain" where two men dressed as women go into a shop and stresses that they want to look at a WOMANS dress and continue; "yes we are WOMEN you know".
Aaccording to theory, a transvestite is a man who occasionally dresses in women's clothing. Because we transsexuals are so focused on being "WOMEN you know" we try to stress that a transvestite is somthing completely different from us. Now I would agree that some transvestites can be annoying to be around if they, what many of them are, affraid of their own shadow, (and if they are fetishistic transvestites sexualises everything), and gennerally have to little respect for our more fully embrace of our genderidentity. However I do think, based on my talks with both selfidentified transvesites and transsexuals that it is the same genderincongruence that drives us. And I do not say that transsexuals are transvesites who has taken their fetishism a step to far. Oh no! I know that a lot of outsiders who doesn't know what they are talking about have that perception and maybe that is also a fear that some transexuals have deep down, but based on the history of transgenderd people I simply don' t think there is any evidence to support that. I think its the other way around. Now when I am in the mood for a sarchastic joke I usually say that transvesites are transsexuals with a fear of kastration ;-) Now ofcause thats not wery nice to say, so it is much more polite and possibly also more correct to say that they are just not readdy to go any further than where they are at the moment. And I would also agree that you should not push people to do something they are not readdy for. Thats why I dont like to put people into boxes. Being transgender is a continueum where we more or les embrace a genderidentity, different from our natal sex. What som people migt freek out about is that I think it goes for fetishism to. I think that forced feminisation fatasies is a legal way for the fetishist to allow him self embrace a genderidentity that he is otherwise to alienated to allow him self to embrace. In that way it is kind of tragic when you think of it.

Louie Damazo
10-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Simple

Trannies has courage to do the physical changes in way what her appearance be in syntony with her soul. The others (gay men ,tvs,cds) will never make such radical change but they always dream about it what makes naturally they be jealous about ts