PDA

View Full Version : U "real man "

tsadriana
10-28-2011, 01:24 AM
ok let`s say that u have a gf transexual no matter pre-op ,post-op and is chemistry btw u 2 not only sexually ,in every way.time goes and u 2 still living toghether as a couple and if in the future wil be the subject marriage will u marry with a transexual or u care more about people labels and ur affraid to face the realitty of being with an transexual ?but u have to know that a transexual can`t be pregnant and she can`t offer u a baby because she is not genetical woman.will u do the final step?are u ready to face the world for the person u love?will u feel embarrasing knowing that everyone close to u knows that ur future wife is a transexual?honest opinion ,please no funny jokes.thank u.:)

loveboof
10-28-2011, 01:28 AM
I don't think any of that would bother me except the no baby thing. I want a family at some stage...

justafreak
10-28-2011, 01:29 AM
been there done that and any girl whether transexual or not would have to be extremely special for me to consider getting married again!

onmyknees
10-28-2011, 01:36 AM
Well....Chemistry begins and ends in the bedroom. If you can't communicate there, you won't have much to say at dinner the next night. Having said that, I base my answer on your picture. I could communicate with you rather well.....LOL...but marriage would take some thought that has nothing to do with them, or you being a TS. You have to be pragmatic. 50% end badly, yet no one enters into it thinking that.

ed_jaxon
10-28-2011, 01:39 AM
GG or TG she would have to be pretty fucking incredible.

High tolerance for my bullshit. Drinking, gambling, burning man etc.

Beautiful

Family oriented

Well read and well travelled.

Educated

Can relate to the different people I roll with.

Likes sports

Can cook

Long hair

An appreciation of a wide variety of music.

She don't exist.

russtafa
10-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Seems like a lot of hassle to get married when i'm already living with her

doctor screw
10-28-2011, 02:23 AM
If you can find a non-egomaniac TS,I'll sign that marriage certificate with the quickness(also,she can't look through my wallet,when she thinks I am asleep).

Bobby Domino
10-28-2011, 05:42 AM
Don't plan on getting married or having kids, so TGs are ideal.
Whether she wants to be seen in public as a TG or a woman is up to her and I would be comfortable with that.

Stavros
10-28-2011, 05:45 AM
Well....Chemistry begins and ends in the bedroom. If you can't communicate there, you won't have much to say at dinner the next night. Having said that, I base my answer on your picture. I could communicate with you rather well.....LOL...but marriage would take some thought that has nothing to do with them, or you being a TS. You have to be pragmatic. 50% end badly, yet no one enters into it thinking that.

Two key points: a) why does marriage have such an exalted status when it fails so often; and b) what happens in the bedroom when after years of her taking hormones the chemistry undermines the sex? You might ask the question why men date and form relationships with transexuals, but I don't think you need a diagram to explain it. But if what gives pleasure in the bedroom no longer works, an important part of the relationship ceases to work also; if the sex is not important then just be friends -but my experience in trying to get out of this kind of situation is that girls on hormones who are determined to have SRS are emotionally so wound up that breaking up could be damaging indeed, even scary, even if it is inevitable. And of course, a lot of the time the man can't function either, with or without that blue pill...

Colin92660
10-28-2011, 07:55 AM
For me the children thing was always an issue. BUT I have had all the children I plan to soooo yes. I would have no issue with marrying a tgirl. In fact I prefer it.

The one remaining issue would be employment. People are so small minded so I'd keep this aspect of our union separate from my source of income.

Teydyn
10-28-2011, 10:43 AM
But if what gives pleasure in the bedroom no longer works, an important part of the relationship ceases to work also
1) Take less hormones
2) Do what many married couples do, cope with it as good as you can
3) If you married for "easy access to penis" then you did it for the wrong reason

Paladin
10-28-2011, 12:31 PM
I can't discern your drivel. When you learn to write in proper English, have another try at the subject..

giovanni_hotel
10-28-2011, 01:08 PM
1) Take less hormones
2) Do what many married couples do, cope with it as good as you can
3) If you married for "easy access to penis" then you did it for the wrong reason

No man marries a woman because she's sexually unavailable. Sex is a part of the mix, always.

WTF?

Jericho
10-28-2011, 01:22 PM
TS, GG, makes no difference, I've no desire to be married (to anyone).
I've no desire to procreate either...There's enough horrible little bastards in the world as it is! :shrug

dderek123
10-28-2011, 01:28 PM
ok let`s say that u have a gf transexual no matter pre-op ,post-op and is chemistry btw u 2 not only sexually ,in every way.time goes and u 2 still living toghether as a couple and if in the future wil be the subject marriage will u marry with a transexual or u care more about people labels and ur affraid to face the realitty of being with an transexual ?but u have to know that a transexual can`t be pregnant and she can`t offer u a baby because she is not genetical woman.will u do the final step?are u ready to face the world for the person u love?will u feel embarrasing knowing that everyone close to u knows that ur future wife is a transexual?honest opinion ,please no funny jokes.thank u.:)

Thought about it. Talked about it with my gf. We are committed to each other for life.

marriage: yes i would. ladyboys often get married over here in thailand. but the marriage is not legal. don't really believe in marriage though. as it's just a piece of paper. we would get married if it were necessary to obtain a visa for her to move over to Canada.

kids: do not want. I am a teacher. I know how much of a pain in the ass they are.

robertlouis
10-28-2011, 09:11 PM
TS, GG, makes no difference, I've no desire to be married (to anyone).
I've no desire to procreate either...There's enough horrible little bastards in the world as it is! :shrug

You're a true humanitarian, Jericho.

Such self-sacrifice. :Bowdown:

Jericho
10-28-2011, 09:27 PM
You're a true humanitarian, Jericho.
Such self-sacrifice. :Bowdown:

Aye...I hear my Nobel's in the post! :ignore:

raybbaby
10-28-2011, 09:37 PM
I always do what I want. Don't care what someone else does or thinks about it. Never really wanted kids. I'm pretty sure that post or pre-op, I can get a TS pregnant. I just never fuck them hard enough.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-28-2011, 10:00 PM
I have no intention of getting married, whatsoever. That said, a 'life partner' is not out of the realm of possibilities. Could be a 'special lady' or genetic female', although my preference would be a 'special lady'. The lady can be pre or post-op, it is of no concern to me. If you wish to find out if I can handle the exposure of being accompanied by a 'special lady' in public...then, bring your ass down here and find out. Talk is cheap, let's get down to where the rubber meets the road!!!:shrug

mikejones
10-29-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm pretty sure that post or pre-op, I can get a TS pregnant. I just never fuck them hard enough.

Awesome quote! Certainly doesn't hurt to keep trying!

russtafa
10-29-2011, 01:43 AM
real men don't eat quiche

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 01:54 AM
I have no intention of getting married, whatsoever. That said, a 'life partner' is not out of the realm of possibilities. Could be a 'special lady' or genetic female', although my preference would be a 'special lady'. The lady can be pre or post-op, it is of no concern to me. If you wish to find out if I can handle the exposure of being accompanied by a 'special lady' in public...then, bring your ass down here and find out. Talk is cheap, let's get down to where the rubber meets the road!!!:shrug

Are you sure that's the "road", cvdude? :whistle::dancing:

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 01:55 AM
real men don't eat quiche

I can bake a good one. Is that the same thing lol?

russtafa
10-29-2011, 02:47 AM
I can bake a good one. Is that the same thing lol?i am not sure on that i will have to look that up in the real men rule book lol