PDA

View Full Version : Do u love animals

tsadriana
10-27-2011, 10:13 PM
such a beautiful creatures and such a great friends when ur sad and no one is arround u ,they make u smile always.:) post pics with the animals u love the most.:)

BellaBellucci
10-27-2011, 10:14 PM
http://www.junkfoodnews.net/baconator.JPG

~BB~

needsum
10-27-2011, 10:14 PM
yes, they taste fabulous when cooked just right.... a pinch of salt, and mmmmmmmm m!!

Dino Velvet
10-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Rescued a cat from my back yard that was broken apart, rail thin, and with cancer covering half of his face. Took him in the house, he put some weight on, and now he thinks he owns the place. He runs around the house with his tail in the air with what looks like a tree branch sticking out of the side of his head. He's too small and weak for surgery but doesn't seem to be getting any worse. Every day for him is one more day. He should've been dead long ago.

tsadriana
10-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Rescued a cat from my back yard that was broken apart, rail thin, and with cancer covering half of his face. Took him in the house, he put some weight on, and now he thinks he owns the place. He runs around the house with his tail in the air with what looks like a tree branch sticking out of the side of his head. He's too small and weak for surgery but doesn't seem to be getting any worse. Every day for him is one more day. He should've been dead long ago.
That is really nobile gest from u Dino :Bowdown:

tsadriana
10-27-2011, 10:22 PM
http://www.amersol.edu.pe/ms/7th/7block/jungle_research/new_cards/23f/lemur.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/images/2006/04/11/twycross_babies_tamarin_emp_351x470.jpg

needsum
10-27-2011, 10:24 PM
We rescued a cat that was in horrible shape. it was left to fend for itself, it is a long hair and its fur was completely matted and it smelled god-awful. took it to the vet and had it anesthetized and shaved, bathed etc. 4 months later, hes the center of our home. had 2 pugs as well, one died tuesday, she was 15-1/2. I hope you take my post above as the silly nonsense it was meant to be. I'm a huge animal lover.

Dino Velvet
10-27-2011, 10:26 PM
Not my exact dog but pretty much a Xerox copy. Got 13 years out of that Akita. Mine was a 125 lb beast. He didn't bark much but had an icy stare like Charlie Bronson.

http://www.ndbearsden.com/Bear%20first%20page.jpg

needsum
10-27-2011, 10:34 PM
dod yours also let his dick hang out like this one is doing? apparently Charlie bronson got some swagger..... lol

Dino Velvet
10-27-2011, 10:38 PM
dod yours also let his dick hang out like this one is doing? apparently Charlie bronson got some swagger..... lol

My guy was always made fun of by the neighbors for his vulgar display of his bits and pieces. I didn't have the heart to neuter him. I just kept him away from girls. Made him more territorial. Neighbor couldn't fart next door without having him know about it.

tsadriana
10-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Not my exact dog but pretty much a Xerox copy. Got 13 years out of that Akita. Mine was a 125 lb beast. He didn't bark much but had an icy stare like Charlie Bronson.

http://www.ndbearsden.com/Bear%20first%20page.jpg
i just love this pics.:)

tsadriana
10-27-2011, 10:44 PM
hahahah this is so funny.

http://www.img.amazingonly.com/Ama/2011/Mar/29/Cute_Loving_Animals_Gallery_16.jpg

Dino Velvet
10-27-2011, 10:48 PM
i just love this pics.:)

Thanks. When he was a puppy he looked like a plump Teddy Bear. I could bring him in any store no matter what "no dog policy" they had. He was extremely bright and a snap to housebreak.

Jericho
10-27-2011, 10:52 PM
I want one of these!

Dino Velvet
10-27-2011, 10:55 PM
I want one of these!

You'll save money on grooming and hassle picking up vomited hairballs. Wise choice.

tsadriana
10-27-2011, 10:55 PM
I want one of these!
She is so sensous :)

tsadriana
10-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Thanks. When he was a puppy he looked like a plump Teddy Bear. I could bring him in any store no matter what "no dog policy" they had. He was extremely bright and a snap to housebreak.
Heheheh .i bet he is smart like his owner :)

Ben
10-27-2011, 10:59 PM
such a beautiful creatures and such a great friends when ur sad and no one is arround u ,they make u smile always.:) post pics with the animals u love the most.:)

Pretty much anything and everything. But specifically cheetahs and hawks and bears.
And, too, I'm vegetarian. For the simple reason: I don't believe we've the right to eat animals. Just a personal opinion. I don't enforce, as it were, my view on anyone. People need to make their own choices!
But people always seem to say, I like the taste of meat. (Meat, too, is a euphemism for slaughtered animal.) But I don't believe liking the taste is a legitimate reason to eat slaughtered animals.
Anyway, people, again, have to make up their own minds. However, I think in, say, a hundred years time we'll all be vegetarian. Not us -- ha ha ha! But future generations.
And we will do it for: moral/ethical reasons. And, too, for health reasons. (And morality is very personal. Everyone has their own internal morality. Ya know, I do; and you do. And Dick Cheney does. Yes! Dick Cheney has his own internal morality. As does George Bush. We all do.)

FistFuk
10-27-2011, 11:12 PM
I don't like dogs. If an animal has been domesticated for thousands of years, and hasn't yet figured out how to shit in a box, I don't want it running around inside where I live.

I love my cats, and I've owned 2 for 15+ years.

I find crows interesting. Minneapolis is a huge crow gathering spot during the winter, and they swarm in the neighborhood I live in. Here's some video I found on Youtube (it's actually way more bizarre seeing it live):

Aerial show - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFaASjjMup4)

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/a-murder-of-crows-flocking-to-minneapolis

Neither of these videos do this annual event justice, but it's just what I could find at the moment. I've honestly seen at least a million crows flying around at times.

Nobody knows why they congregate here.

doctor screw
10-27-2011, 11:12 PM

hard4janira
10-27-2011, 11:22 PM
I only care for tran-imals.

justafreak
10-28-2011, 12:41 AM
I don't but my kids do, so I'll put up with them still the kids move out!

SammiValentine
10-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Will never have kids, obviously. Sooo I will have to get some pets to love and look after ;-) When i settle down i will get 2 or 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels instead to keep me happy. aaw love them xx love animals in general.xx

onmyknees
10-28-2011, 12:53 AM
I actually like animals better than most people ( except for sammi, libby, joanna, dino etc) but I'm sure that won't come as a surprise to many of you ! I think ................if ya want to know what a person is really like....ask his pet !!

Erika1487
10-28-2011, 01:02 AM
Spot!

Ben
10-28-2011, 01:07 AM
I actually like animals better than most people ( except for sammi, libby, joanna, dino etc) but I'm sure that won't come as a surprise to many of you ! I think ................if ya want to know what a person is really like....ask his pet !!

Animals don't judge you. They don't care if you're: transgender, gay, straight, bi, Hispanic, black or lesbian. They just want to be your friend.

African Lions Accept Man As One of Their Own - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kjWBgA81LM)

onmyknees
10-28-2011, 01:19 AM
Animals don't judge you. They don't care if you're: transgender, gay, straight, bi, Hispanic, black or lesbian. They just want to be your friend.

African Lions Accept Man As One of Their Own - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kjWBgA81LM)

I've seen lots of gay dogs Ben...so they damn well better not be judgemental !!!!!!!!!! :dancing:

Quiet Reflections
10-28-2011, 01:35 AM
I like animals depending on the kind. I hate birds,monkeys, and Pandas

robertlouis
10-28-2011, 03:17 AM
My two cats, now sadly no more. Lost Bramble last year and Ginger just a month ago - brothers from the same litter and my darling companions for 15 years.

I feel lost without them, but will put off acquiring a kitten or kittens till I get back from Australia in the spring. They carve out a unique and tender place in your heart.

russtafa
10-28-2011, 03:38 AM
there are possums in the trees all around the place.don't like the bats ,nasty things.i would have a dog if i had enough land because i believe its cruel to keep a dog in a small space.my dog would be a big bastard ,don't believe in those kind of dogs Paris Hilton keeps they are just rats and my dog would hunt rats

FistFuk
10-28-2011, 03:56 AM
there are possums in the trees all around the place.don't like the bats ,nasty things.i would have a dog if i had enough land because i believe its cruel to keep a dog in a small space.my dog would be a big bastard ,don't believe in those kind of dogs Paris Hilton keeps they are just rats and my dog would hunt rats

So, when you get drunk in Australia, you can't find the Shift Key except with Paris Hilton?

LOL

loren
10-28-2011, 04:00 AM
My two cats, now sadly no more. Lost Bramble last year and Ginger just a month ago - brothers from the same litter and my darling companions for 15 years.

I feel lost without them, but will put off acquiring a kitten or kittens till I get back from Australia in the spring. They carve out a unique and tender place in your heart.
I know how you feel, my cat (14 years old) died a couple of months ago.

tsadriana
10-28-2011, 04:04 AM
So sorry guys ....:praying:

ricks
10-28-2011, 04:07 AM
i think that most animals can be a great comfort to all of us. they are so forgiving and wonderful to be with. On top of all that they represent the very best in nature and at times the represent the opposite

russtafa
10-28-2011, 04:13 AM
So, when you get drunk in Australia, you can't find the Shift Key except with Paris Hilton?

LOLhuh what the fuck, talk english pal?:what

russtafa
10-28-2011, 04:28 AM
Cats kill so much wild life in Australia that they have wiped out some indigenous species with the help of wild pigs and foxes ,all because of European settlers that did not know what they were doing.Rabbits and deer,goats have caused serious problems to this country.Wild dogs that run in huge packs and are very dangerous to wild life and humans if you don't have a gun!Wild dogs in some states in Australia have interbred with dingos so there is no such thing as a pure dingo and that's the problem with introduced species. i know some animal lovers will hate to hear that their little kitty or doggy can cause that much damage but when these animals get loose and breed in the wild they become a lot bigger and
very feral

FistFuk
10-28-2011, 04:29 AM
huh what the fuck, talk english pal?:what

LOL

http://images.comicbookresources.com/reel/drinkycrow/Drinky_Drinking_sm.jpg

russtafa
10-28-2011, 04:43 AM
huh what the fuck, talk english pal?:what
sorry i apologise i am just in a lot of pain from my accident.

onmyknees
10-28-2011, 04:50 AM

Sorry about your pets man. I remember a dude I served with overseas ( toughest mother fucker I have ever known) had to put his Marine service dog down. This Shepard saved his life more than a few times. The dude was inconsolable for a month.

FistFuk
10-28-2011, 04:53 AM
Horrible accident? Lol.

The problem with stupid people is that seem to think they are good liars.

What sort of horrible accident results in a person posting drunk?

russtafa
10-28-2011, 04:58 AM
NOT DRUNK 3 fractured vertebrae,disc prolapse and wedging in the lumbar spine and resulting in sciatic pain shooting down my legs

robertlouis
10-28-2011, 05:00 AM
Sorry about your pets man. I remember a dude I served with overseas ( toughest mother fucker I have ever known) had to put his Marine service dog down. This Shepard saved his life more than a few times. The dude was inconsolable for a month.

Thanks omk. I really appreciate that sentiment.

FistFuk
10-28-2011, 05:03 AM
NOT DRUNK 3 fractured vertebrae,disc prolapse and wedging in the lumbar spine and resulting in sciatic pain shooting down my legs

What a shitty deal that must be, and a great story I'm sure. . .

If I were you, I'd have another drink

robertlouis
10-28-2011, 05:03 AM

Fuck Russ, how did that happen and when? That's exactly the same injury that finished my rugby career - I was in hospital on and off for six months because they weren't sure I'd be able to walk again. How are you coping and what's the prognosis? Full sympathy and empathy too from this end.

FistFuk
10-28-2011, 05:15 AM
I just skimmed this guys post history. He's a crazy drunk. I'll give him points for liking AC/DC, though. Beyond that, he's most probably an asshole.

Prove me wrong.

russtafa
10-28-2011, 05:16 AM
What a shitty deal that must be, and a great story I'm sure. . .

If I were you, I'd have another drink
yeah i know if i told people on this site they would use it against me .stupid me

FistFuk
10-28-2011, 05:19 AM
yeah i know if i told people on this site they would use it against me .stupid me

Wipe the drool off your chin and read the post below this. You have one more chance to not get your ass kicked here.

russtafa
10-28-2011, 05:29 AM
i fell though a man hole cover that some dickhead had not put in place properly .smashed up my left kneecap ripped a left shoulder out of place and smashed up my back my orthopaedic surgeon told me i was lucky i am not in a chair .It was when i was working as a garbo hauling out garbage bins that were behind the manhole it was on the i/6/11

FistFuk
10-28-2011, 05:30 AM
Here's this while you recover from your disc prolapse:

AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJwZhqU0QL4&feature=related)

You can come back drunk, but not stupid.

;)

russtafa
10-28-2011, 05:34 AM
Here's this while you recover from your disc prolapse:

AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJwZhqU0QL4&feature=related)

You can come back drunk, but not stupid.

;)i will say one thing to you, have Merry Christmas and that's all

robertlouis
10-28-2011, 05:37 AM
i fell though a man hole cover that some dickhead had not put in place properly .smashed up my left kneecap ripped a left shoulder out of place and smashed up my back my orthopaedic surgeon told me i was lucky i am not in a chair .It was when i was working as a garbo hauling out garbage bins that were behind the manhole it was on the i/6/11

Ouch! Good luck and take it as easy as you're able to. I tried too much too early and nearly ended up in a wheelchair. For your own sake do what the docs tell you to do. From the injury to being passed as fully recovered took me 14 months, so you'll need to be patient.

And FWIW it was all caused by some sick bastard getting me in a spear tackle and driving my head and neck into the ground. We didn't even get a fucking penalty!

FistFuk
10-28-2011, 05:48 AM
i will say one thing to you, have Merry Christmas and that's all

Merry Christmas as well. If you're an asshole, I'll beat you up.

I do like Australia though.

;)

russtafa
10-28-2011, 05:58 AM
Merry Christmas as well. If you're an asshole, I'll beat you up.

I do like Australia though.

;)wow i'm lucky

russtafa
10-28-2011, 05:59 AM
hey Robert when are you in Sydney and we can have a drink at the taxi mate

Bobby Domino
10-28-2011, 06:11 AM
I like animals, but I also treat them like animals, not pets (it's the 3rd World in me)
Over the course of my lifetime:

18 dogs (the most exotic was an Albino German Shepard)
16 Guinea Pigs
12 cats
11 rabbits
9 Praying Mantis
8 chameleons
6 horses
4 African parrots
3 turtles
countless fresh water fishies

Dino Velvet
10-28-2011, 06:30 AM

Hey buddy, can you invite all those people you like to NYC at the same time? I like our chances as the ratio is in our favor.:cheers:

Jackal
10-28-2011, 07:20 AM

Crocodiles will fuck you up regardless of any status. No friend of mine!!!

robertlouis
10-28-2011, 07:52 AM

And with a name like Jackal, you should know!

Ever met a gay crocodile, by the way? :geek:

Prospero
10-28-2011, 08:31 AM

You're a good guy Mr Velvet.

russtafa
10-28-2011, 08:45 AM
They attack their own kind and anything that moves

russtafa
10-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Ouch! Good luck and take it as easy as you're able to. I tried too much too early and nearly ended up in a wheelchair. For your own sake do what the docs tell you to do. From the injury to being passed as fully recovered took me 14 months, so you'll need to be patient.

And FWIW it was all caused by some sick bastard getting me in a spear tackle and driving my head and neck into the ground. We didn't even get a fucking penalty!
i hate seeing that shit on the field ,its only a game the cunt's should be charged for that shit

tsadriana
10-28-2011, 01:23 PM
love this.
http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/animal-love-14.jpg?w=500

dderek123
10-28-2011, 01:24 PM
I love animals.

2 dogs, several fish.

Thinking about getting a dog now but can't really take care of one properly due to work commitments.

tsadriana
10-28-2011, 01:30 PM
this is my fav dog.
http://images.canadianlisted.com/nlarge/beautiful-female-labrador-retreiver_5443700.jpg

Prospero
10-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Here is one of mine... three in all.
this is Mamzer

russtafa
10-28-2011, 03:11 PM
i don't think Australian animals make good pets some of them could do you a lot of damage

spunktrumpet
10-28-2011, 03:33 PM
It seems the feisty Danes take their love of animals extremely seriously, makes the rest of us look like lightweights in comparison.

robertlouis
10-28-2011, 08:57 PM
i don't think Australian animals make good pets some of them could do you a lot of damage

Yep. Especially funnel webs and redbacks lol.

robertlouis
10-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Here is one of mine... three in all.
this is Mamzer

Beautiful, Prospero. I'm struggling a bit without a cat in my life - no pussy jokes please :) - it's really weird not to have one around. You can feel an absence just as a much as a presence.

And that's a beautiful Lab, Adriana. Is it yours?

russtafa
10-28-2011, 11:21 PM
Beautiful, Prospero. I'm struggling a bit without a cat in my life - no pussy jokes please :) - it's really weird not to have one around. You can feel an absence just as a much as a presence.

And that's a beautiful Lab, Adriana. Is it yours?
how about an antfarm?

Dino Velvet
10-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Hey Russ, can you domesticate a Dingo or do you just confuse the thing like people who try to raise wolves like dogs?

kittyKaiti
10-28-2011, 11:37 PM
I like cute animals like hamsters, cats and bunnies. I've had all three.

Dino Velvet
10-28-2011, 11:47 PM
Love Orange Tabbies.

russtafa
10-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Hey Russ, can you domesticate a Dingo or do you just confuse the thing like people who try to raise wolves like dogs?

blue heelers mate are part dog part dingo

Dino Velvet
10-29-2011, 12:32 AM
blue heelers mate are part dog part dingo

That's Mad Max's dog. Scrappy SOBs.

Bobby Domino
10-29-2011, 07:47 PM
some humor

EDIT: write a funny caption for the first photo below
"We're going to need to make a stop at the "Grass Station"

russtafa
10-29-2011, 09:50 PM
That's Mad Max's dog. Scrappy SOBs.

they are used as cattle dogs

loveboof
10-29-2011, 09:57 PM
You can feel an absence just as a much as a presence.

Jean-Paul Sartre will be pleased...

tao1kiku
10-30-2011, 02:51 AM
This kittie was with me for 23 years, slept like that with me every night for the last 10 years she was around....

Ben
10-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Just thought I'd add: I think we should abolish zoos. I, personally, think they're despicable. That's just my opinion.
I mean, it's heartbreaking to see animals in cages. Animals that were, in a lot of cases, abducted, kidnapped and imprisoned for doing nothing wrong.
And the animals, too, become psychotic from being imprisoned in such SMALL spaces.
Animals, like tigers and lions, need a lot of space, wide open space.
Zoos are simply cruel.

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 03:25 AM
I LOVE my dog!!! We're friends!!!!!

addicted
11-04-2011, 05:26 AM
are there any transex animals?

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 06:23 AM
are there any transex animals?

Ummmmm OK.....

Any volunteers? :twisted:

russtafa
11-04-2011, 07:11 AM
yeah snails

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 07:19 AM
Ummmmm OK.....

Any volunteers? :twisted:

I'm going through my stash of crazy pics..... Hopefully I can find something, lol

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Yes im a vegetarian, all for animal rights...

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 07:26 AM
yeah snails

Russtafa, I see your snails and raise you THIS!!!!!

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 07:34 AM
Russtafa, I see your snails and raise you THIS!!!!!

And to use the tired old HA line, if her dick's big enough there will be a queue of guys here panting......lol.

Prospero
11-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Cats rule, ok!

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Cats rule, ok!

These two seem to think so!!!!

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 09:08 AM
But this one is a REAL dog lover