PDA

View Full Version : Hottest Transformer Girl???

slingblade
10-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Who do you think is the hottest Transformer Girl?

mealticket
10-26-2011, 09:52 PM
megan fox hands down

slingblade
10-26-2011, 10:09 PM
a few of Rose

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2011, 10:09 PM
i would smash the fuck out of both of them, pref at same time :) sign me up i am in :) x

slingblade
10-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Well imma hav to go with Rose because she has a nice phatter ass and a lil bit better body.

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2011, 10:11 PM
dude if they were both naked on your bed you would be balls deep in pussy quicker than a rat goes up a drainpipe :) x

slingblade
10-26-2011, 10:12 PM
i would smash the fuck out of both of them, pref at same time :) sign me up i am in :) x

Awe yeah what you said Libby LMAO :)

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2011, 10:15 PM
cant turn your nose up at a nice bit of punani :) wink wink :)

as it goes i cracked in 2 gorgeous girls on an outcall on monday for 3hours :) i was in heaven lol nice brazilian girl for a change to play with and a very cute english girl :)

slingblade
10-26-2011, 10:15 PM
As sexy as Megan Fox is she aint got shit on Rose hell when I saw Rose n the flick I was like dayum she fine and im glad they got rid of Megan!

slingblade
10-26-2011, 10:17 PM
cant turn your nose up at a nice bit of punani :) wink wink :)

as it goes i cracked in 2 gorgeous girls on an outcall on monday for 3hours :) i was in heaven lol nice brazilian girl for a change to play with and a very cute english girl :)

Damn bby and you got paid for this ish too? LOL i'm hating now! :Bowdown:

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2011, 10:18 PM
yeah had a male client book me for 3 to 4hours to watch me with 2 females :) was a great afternoon indeed ... going out at end of week with one of the girls for dinner,cinema :)

livepersona
10-26-2011, 10:25 PM
I would have to stick my cock in both of them to answer this question.

ValerieNelson
10-26-2011, 10:31 PM
yeah had a male client book me for 3 to 4hours to watch me with 2 females :) was a great afternoon indeed ... going out at end of week with one of the girls for dinner,cinema :)

I'm jelly!!1 :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

slingblade
10-26-2011, 10:50 PM
now for a few of fine ass megan

slingblade
10-26-2011, 10:53 PM

Damn this isnt even fair. LOL! Some girls have all the luck! :)

bxtoni
10-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Megan Fox is hotter, but I think Rose is prettier, softer face, skin, etc. Meh, fuck one, wife out the other.

partlycloudy
10-27-2011, 12:06 AM
rose

you need to change this into a poll and post pics side by side

SammiValentine
10-27-2011, 12:48 AM
who has the biggest cock??

slingblade
10-27-2011, 06:50 AM
rose

you need to change this into a poll and post pics side by side

yeah i think i screwed this one up :)

justafreak
10-27-2011, 07:02 AM
megah fox, all day

slingblade
10-27-2011, 07:28 AM
few more

EvonRose
10-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Megan fox is prettier face wise, and her weight fluctuates she can go from curvy to very thin... Rose's face is looks more like a lion, very good for fashion and her body is better in terms of consistence.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-27-2011, 07:40 AM
So many decisions!?&%#$:confused:

Bobby Domino
10-27-2011, 07:59 AM
depends;

Do you want to go to Vegas (Megan) or Paris (Rose)?

I'd visit Vegas, but live in Paris....

slingblade
10-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Megan fox is prettier face wise, and her weight fluctuates she can go from curvy to very thin... Rose's face is looks more like a lion, very good for fashion and her body is better in terms of consistence.

Rose face looks like lion? lol. I think her body is better period more of what I like on a woman nice curves and a nice BOOTY.

EvonRose
10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Rose face looks like lion? lol. I think her body is better period more of what I like on a woman nice curves and a nice BOOTY.

Have you heard the term lioness? its a term used in the modeling industry when the facial features are prominent like a lion, its not a bad thing its a good thing. alot of models have faces like this, they have better angles and much more sharper features...

Jackal
10-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Fox jumped the shark with all the weird surgeries/looks.

slingblade
10-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Have you heard the term lioness? its a term used in the modeling industry when the facial features are prominent like a lion, its not a bad thing its a good thing. alot of models have faces like this, they have better angles and much more sharper features...

Yes i heard of the term lioness but I dunno know anything about modeling. My mind was thinking of animals from Africa when I saw that. thanks for explaining it I thought it was something negative in looking like a animal. LOL

LibertyHarkness
10-27-2011, 01:06 PM
maybe she is an animal in bed and roars like a lion :)

Richctdude
10-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Rose is!!!!!!!!!!!!

partlycloudy
10-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Rosie Huntington Whiteley VS Megan Fox Sexy Chick - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YJdwiNfYGE)

loveboof
10-27-2011, 09:55 PM

I agree. Rosie's body is pretty epic, but Megan's face is prettier...

EvonRose
10-27-2011, 10:00 PM
I agree. Rosie's body is pretty epic, but Megan's face is prettier...

Rose's body is amazing!!! But i'm a face girl and Megan is far more prettier, The body can always change but the face is undeniable.

slingblade
10-27-2011, 10:54 PM
maybe she is an animal in bed and roars like a lion :)

LOL maybe wouldnt mind finding out.

slingblade
10-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Fox jumped the shark with all the weird surgeries/looks.

yep I think she fucked herself up

Ben
10-27-2011, 11:11 PM
Not a fan of Megan Fox. But she is undoubtedly hot.

EvonRose
10-27-2011, 11:30 PM
yep I think she fucked herself up

This is her in 2011, how did she fuck herself up? She is gorgeous!!!

DONT BE BIAS. LOL.

partlycloudy
10-28-2011, 12:00 AM
the thing about megan is that she looks stuck-up/high maintenance. transformers basically put her on the map and then she goes talking shit and gets herself fired from the series that made her popular in the first place.

EvonRose
10-28-2011, 12:18 AM
the thing about megan is that she looks stuck-up/high maintenance. transformers basically put her on the map and then she goes talking shit and gets herself fired from the series that made her popular in the first place.

" she looks stuck up and high mainteance"

Lol... welcome to the world of trannys...

I agree she did talk shit, but shes allowed to and she faced the music later on, but shes still going to be a more popular actress than Rosie and majority of the actresses now these days, again going back to the Angelina and Jen Aniston thread like Jolie, Megan has the edge to keep her in the running...The funny thing is when transformers 3 came out Megan still had more publicity than the replacement actress. But Rosie did her thang and I also like her.

rocklob
10-28-2011, 01:57 AM
Rose's body is amazing!!! But i'm a face girl and Megan is far more prettier, The body can always change but the face is undeniable.
Funny, I feel completely the opposite. Rosie's face is way more beautiful to me, but Megan radiates pure sex and I like her body better, and the way she moves it.

slingblade
10-28-2011, 07:59 AM
This is her in 2011, how did she fuck herself up? She is gorgeous!!!

DONT BE BIAS. LOL.

I'm not bias but why would she even tamper with her face to start with a lot of TS ruin themselves too by going overboard with surgeries when they didnt need to. lol

EvonRose
10-28-2011, 10:14 AM
I'm not bias but why would she even tamper with her face to start with a lot of TS ruin themselves too by going overboard with surgeries when they didnt need to. lol

Well By the way it looks she did not fuck herself up... LOL. and I agree Ts dont realize but the overdone plastic look is what makes them look like trannies... I have a cougar friend in los angeles shes so overdone and ppl think shes a tranny even tough shes a gg..

BLKGSXR
10-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Well By the way it looks she did not fuck herself up... LOL. and I agree Ts dont realize but the overdone plastic look is what makes them look like trannies... I have a cougar friend in los angeles shes so overdone and ppl think shes a tranny even tough shes a gg..
When (rare) I do go out to say hi to friends and get a overpriced drink in LA I end up seeing girls who looked perfectly fine just needed a little laser looking like it was a spa day at Barbies house I asked my buddy who they were he tells me I know of them but they got so much surgery done their faces are all puffy and Plastic looking...this indeed is a major TURN OFF!:hide-1:
Then I see my friend Aubrey and tell the bitch to never do that or ill kick her ass lol. She so far has listened :geek:

slingblade
10-29-2011, 02:04 PM

Oh most def it starts to make them look cartoonish LOL. Megan is a hot woman no doubt about it but she needs to let well enough do. Damn thats messed up that your friend fucked herself up like that lol