PDA

View Full Version : Hey baby, what's your sign?!

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Aquarius, the water bearer. Seriously though, if anybody is surprised by that, please raise your hand. :lol:

(The Sun is in Aquarius from approximately January 20 to February 18, depending on the year).
One of the standout characteristics of those born under the Sun Sign of Aquarius is their unwillingness to follow the beaten track. With advancement and progress on their minds, there can be an irreverence to old and outdated ways of thinking and doing things.

Many Aquarians aim to free themselves of personal and social conditioning. Although open to change in theory, Aquarians can be surprisingly stubborn. Their idealism runs strong, but they can be very fixed in their opinions.

Often a bit aloof and even standoffish, Aquarians nonetheless are usually well-liked. They are curious and observant, and tolerant in a broad sense. Prejudice and bias is offensive to the typical Aquarius.

Aquarians are generally very clever, witty, and intellectual. They value progress and frankness. It's difficult to throw Aquarians for a loop—they're generally on top of things.

There is a bit of reformer in Aquarius. They'll try to get you to see through superficiality, and encourage you to be open and forthright. "Be true to yourself" and "Don't follow the crowd" are mottos we easily associate with this sign.

Aquarians need space and value personal freedom. Any attempt to box them in will likely fail. They'll happily return the favor; and they will treat people from all walks of life as equals. Equality and fairness are hallmarks of the sign. If you're quirky and "different", all the better.

http://cafeastrology.com/zodiacaquarius.html

~BB~

loveboof
10-26-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm surprised that an otherwise intelligent lady like yourself believes in such nonsense as astrology...

Gillian
10-26-2011, 09:27 PM
It's total bollocks for the hard of thinking ... ;)

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm surprised people as intelligent as yourselves can't even conceive the possibility. Hmm! ;)

And in my case, my sign is actually a very good summation of my character IMHO. So, there. :-P

~BB~

doctor screw
10-26-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm a Cancer
Tell me,about me *looks in mirror with lust*lol

loveboof
10-26-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm surprised people as intelligent as yourselves can't even conceive the possibility. Hmm! ;)

12 star signs, and soon to be 7 billion people on this planet...

(need I say more?)

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm a Cancer
Tell me,about me *looks in mirror with lust*lol

My mom was a Cancer, and she would certainly share your sentiment. :lol:

~BB~

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 09:42 PM
12 star signs, and soon to be 7 billion people on this planet...

(need I say more?)

7 billion people having the same global issues over, and over, and over. War, famine, disease, poverty, etc. You don't think some of that could be in the stars, particularly if we're limited to 12 personality 'types?'

Look, I'm not a Christian. I'm not here to 'spread the good news' or convert anybody. I just think it's a fun way to look at the world, particularly with people who do match their zodiac profile, and you'd be surprised how many people do and how well. That's why I used me as an example.

~BB~

loveboof
10-26-2011, 09:48 PM
(ok, looks like I do need to say more lol)

Do you have any pet theories as to how the formation of the stars foretell our futures?

Technically what we see in the stars is the distant past which makes the concept fairly interesting..

I could buy into personality types, but dictated by your month of birth - doubtful.

I'm Capricorn if that helps your answer.

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 09:57 PM
(ok, looks like I do need to say more lol)

Do you have any pet theories as to how the formation of the stars foretell our futures?

Technically what we see in the stars is the distant past which makes the concept fairly interesting..

I could buy into personality types, but dictated by your month of birth - doubtful.

I'm Capricorn if that helps your answer.

Pet theory? In fact I do have one. Gravity. Minute changes in gravity could possibly alter brain chemistry at birth, which already being a physically stressful time for a newborn, could create permanent changes. Hey, up until fairly recently, people literally thought the moon affected sanity, hence 'lunatic.' Maybe they weren't wrong?

It's a stretch, I know. :lol:

~BB~

runningdownthatdream
10-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Pet theory? In fact I do have one. Gravity. Minute changes in gravity could possibly alter brain chemistry at birth, which already being a physically stressful time for a newborn, could create permanent changes. Hey, up until fairly recently, people literally thought the moon affected sanity, hence 'lunatic.' Maybe they weren't wrong?

~BB~

Not so far-fetched.....afterall the position of the moon influences gravit which influences the oceans and since we're mostly comprised of water......

I'm Aquarian ;)

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2011, 10:08 PM
sagitarius

loveboof
10-26-2011, 10:10 PM

~BB~

Hmm not bad, except the stars do not exert a gravitational force on us because it is too weak as a force considering the distance involved.

Also, our brain chemistry at birth is very different to how it is now - most of our personality is picked up along the way. There are genetic and less obvious dietary factors too (among other things), but unfortunately there is no evidence in favour of the stars alignment at our birth.

And even if there were unknown forces affecting us from the stars, what is our means of interpretation? oursleves? ... obviously pretty weak lol.

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Not so far-fetched.....afterall the position of the moon influences gravit which influences the oceans and since we're mostly comprised of water......

I'm Aquarian ;)

See? Now that's what I'm talking about. ;)

Hmm not bad, except the stars do not exert a gravitational force on us because it is too weak as a force considering the distance involved.

Also, our brain chemistry at birth is very different to how it is now - most of our personality is picked up along the way. The are genetic and less obvious dietary factors too (among other things), but unfortunately there is no evidence in favour of the stars alignment at our birth.

I know. But I'm taking it on faith. My own observations about people seem to reinforce at least that much. :)

~BB~

ValerieNelson
10-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Scorpio.

loveboof
10-26-2011, 10:20 PM
Well there's no logic to faith so nobody can argue against it, but at the same time you cannot expect rational people to accept it as proof of anything.

And I believe irrational faith is a very dangerous thing which shouldn't be encouraged. It is the same stuff that causes people to blow themselves up. The same stuff which reinforces hatred at divine levels.

I know astrology is just a little free-spirited nonsense, and relatively harmless - but at the same time it is the root of some pretty horrible stuff which we should have grown out of as a species.

/rant

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Well there's no logic to faith so nobody can argue against it, but at the same time you cannot expect rational people to accept it as proof of anything.

And I believe irrational faith is a very dangerous thing which shouldn't be encouraged. It is the same stuff that causes people to blow themselves up. The same stuff which reinforces hatred at divine levels.

I know it's just a little free-spirited nonsense, and relatively harmless - but at the same time it is the root of some pretty horrible stuff which we should have grown out of as a species.

/rant

Haven't you ever heard the disclaimer, 'for entertainment purposes only?' At least astrologists use it. The world will be truly awakened on the day that churches do too. :lol:

~BB~

loveboof
10-26-2011, 10:31 PM
Haven't you ever heard the disclaimer, 'for entertainment purposes only?' At least astrologists use it. The world will be truly awakened on the day that churches do too. :lol:

~BB~
lol. Religions are disgusting things! They are the worst man made construction - and could inevitably lead to our destruction.

Personal spirituality may be different, but there are always people who will want to manipulate our vulnerability and beliefs for their own gain - and this is all any religion (modern or ancient) has ever tried to do.

(I am not saying there is no afterlife, no God, or whatever else people want to believe in)

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 10:33 PM
lol. Religions are disgusting things! They are the worst man made construction - and could inevitably lead to our destruction.

Personal spirituality may be different, but there are always people who will want to manipulate our vulnerability and beliefs for their own gain - and this is all any religion (modern or ancient) has ever tried to do.

(I am not saying there is no afterlife, no God, or whatever else people want to believe in)

Preach it, brother! :Bowdown:

~BB~

Jericho
10-26-2011, 10:33 PM
It's a lot of old cobblers!
Says the sceptical Virgo! :shrug

loveboof
10-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Preach it, brother! :Bowdown:

~BB~

:praying: Ahhhhhhmen... :evil:

Dino Velvet
10-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Scorpio - October 31

tsadriana
10-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Capricorn a passionate one -december

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Scorpio - October 31

Seriously? That was my son's due date. :lol:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
10-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Seriously? That was my son's due date. :lol:

~BB~

Yep. Halloween Night 1967.

BellaBellucci
10-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Yep. Halloween Night 1967.

You Halloweenie!

~BB~

Dino Velvet
10-26-2011, 10:55 PM
You Halloweenie!

~BB~

I have to completely wipe my Halloween make-up off if I have any hope of getting laid on my birthday.

ValerieNelson
10-26-2011, 11:03 PM
Scorpio - October 31

That was my due date, but I decided to make my dramatic entrance a day early, so. . . October 30th. :party::party::party:

My oldest niece though is a Halloweenie!!! :D

Bobby Domino
10-26-2011, 11:55 PM
My sign?

Caff_Racer
10-26-2011, 11:58 PM
Being - like most Froggy French blokes - Cartesian in nature, I would tend to agree with Jericho in that astrology is "a load of cobbler's". On the other hand, when astrologers speak of the stars, they are often referring to the other planets in the Solar System; I believe - I'm sure I read it somewhere, in a properly erudite publication - that all the planets, and even the asteroid belt, exert gravitational influence on one another. I suppose that if this wasn't the case they would all go spinning off into the ether. It has also been proven that the moon does indeed have an effect on some people's personality. So perhaps there is some substance to it after all. And let us not forget that the astrologers of old (proper learned types, not the charlatans who write the horoscopes for newspapers) eventually transmuted into astronomers, who observed - and still observe - the "heavenly spheres", albeit with a much more Cartesian standpoint. Which leads me back to where I started - hmmm...

Oh, by the way, I'm a Sagittarius: half man, half (iron) horse (i.e. motorcycle), which suits me down to the ground, considering the vast amount of time I've spent riding bikes in the past 20-odd years... And I am most proud to share my sign with the lovely Libby Harkness (who happens to know very well what star present I want for my birthday! :party:)

Dino Velvet
10-27-2011, 12:53 AM
That was my due date, but I decided to make my dramatic entrance a day early, so. . . October 30th. :party::party::party:

My oldest niece though is a Halloweenie!!! :D

I always knew since the day I was born that there was something wrong with me.

It's Alive TV spot - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8xe8p6zECQ)

maxpower
10-27-2011, 03:05 AM
Libra. I have a strong sense of fairness and justice. I am also indecisive. At least I think I am. Maybe not...

robertlouis
10-27-2011, 03:24 AM
Leo.

On the bright side....

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving

On the dark side....

Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

- and many posters here would certainly agree with the dark side in my case lol.

Debra
10-27-2011, 03:33 AM
I am an ARIES. Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded as adventurous, active and outgoing. Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront - an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back.

I don't believe in astrology. We are not ruled by stars and planets. We rule ourselves by our own free will and intelligence. But that description above fits me like a glove.

Bobby Domino
10-27-2011, 03:38 AM
I am an ARIES. Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded as adventurous, active and outgoing. Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront - an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back.

I don't believe in astrology. We are not ruled by starts and planets. We rule ourselves by our own free will and intelligence. But that description above fits me like a glove.

Aries over here, as well. And an Aries would say exactly what you said about astrology, lol. I agree with everything you said..... of course:)

robertlouis
10-27-2011, 03:45 AM

I don't believe in astrology. We are not ruled by stars and planets. We rule ourselves by our own free will and intelligence. But that description above fits me like a glove.

I'm a Leo, Debra. Feel free to walk into my den any time.....:dancing:

Debra
10-27-2011, 03:50 AM
I'm a Leo, Debra. Feel free to walk into my den any time.....:dancing:

Mmmmmm Grrrrrrrrrrowl. Just don't hurt me tiger.

Debra
10-27-2011, 03:51 AM
Aries over here, as well. And an Aries would say exactly what you said about astrology, lol. I agree with everything you said..... of course:)

Actually, I got that quote from this site...

http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_zodiac.php?sign=Aries

robertlouis
10-27-2011, 03:53 AM
Mmmmmm Grrrrrrrrrrowl. Just don't hurt me tiger.

Soft and gentle as a kitten most of the time, kid, but these claws need sharpening from time to time.....

candypops
10-27-2011, 04:02 AM
capricorn - sexual adventurer...'nuff said ;)

Merkurie
10-27-2011, 05:20 AM
A true Gemini

EvonRose
10-27-2011, 06:08 AM
I am CANCER, the mother and most feminine of the zodiacs.

justafreak
10-27-2011, 06:08 AM
gemini

GrimFusion
10-27-2011, 11:07 AM

And in my case, my sign is actually a very good summation of my character IMHO. So, there. :-P

~BB~

Which zodiac table do you follow? The stars or the seasons?

Prospero
10-27-2011, 11:18 AM
it is remarkable how very intelligent people buy into this. BB is no exception. Cool girl, sharp mind but clearly haunted (as so many of us are) by the spectre of supersition. At least she is not born-again!

GrimFusion
10-27-2011, 11:33 AM
it is remarkable how very intelligent people buy into this. BB is no exception. Cool girl, sharp mind but clearly haunted (as so many of us are) by the spectre of supersition. At least she is not born-again!

I'm an Atheist, but as far as I'm concerned people can hold just about whatever belief they want so long as they don't purposely involve the uninterested and don't harm anybody.

Whether it be the Zodiac or religion, picking at people when you know you don't have any sway over their belief is both pointless and annoying; but you knew that while you were replying, ya douche bag! lol.

You could have just brought up the tropical zodiac versus the original sidereal zodiac. The sidereal zodiac is based on star positions which have changed due to a shift in the Earth's axis the last 2000 years. Going by the sidereal zodiac today, many people actually align with the zodiac previous to the one they claim. The tropical zodiac passes with the seasons and have set calendar dates. Most newspaper and online horoscopes follow the tropical zodiac which hasn't changed at all... except for Ophiuchus! Nov. 29 - Dec. 17. It's the thirteenth zodiac.

I don't believe in the zodiac, but I'm not the one on trial.

...AND I'M A LEO, BITCHES!

dderek123
10-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Aquarius, my water bearing skills come in handy during this nasty flood in Thailand.

Astrology is fun to think about, but a load of bollocks.

Prospero
10-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Douche bag indeed. Hey i was not putting anyone on trial - simply saying it always surprises me when someone AS BRIGHT AS BB believes in astrology. It doesn't diminish her in my eyes. Just surprises me. And of course we are all free to believe in anything we like.
Right now I believe that there is a giant white rabbit out to kill me.

The Shika
10-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Aquarius right jere, its to no surprise. February 1, I always liked my birthday. Figured it was unique. You also have the same birthday as my best friend, Bella.

Its only entertaining to read astrology and zodiac signd just to humor myself and see how accurate it is, and for tje most part, when it comes to the personality part, my Aquarius sign is spot on about me. I love it, wouldn't change it for anything.

Religiously, I'm agnostic. Let's see how many people know about it.

Quiet Reflections
10-27-2011, 02:45 PM
Scorpio - October 31
I'm a Scorpio too Oct 25th

CORVETTEDUDE
10-27-2011, 04:05 PM
I was born under a bad sign....

The Shika
10-27-2011, 04:38 PM

Erm, virgo?

BellaBellucci
10-27-2011, 06:35 PM

The Simpsons Sing the Blues: Born Under a Bad Sign by Homer Simpson - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAJRjGB-Fsc)

~BB~

CORVETTEDUDE
10-27-2011, 08:05 PM
The Simpsons Sing the Blues: Born Under a Bad Sign by Homer Simpson - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAJRjGB-Fsc)

~BB~

That's the one!!!

needsum
10-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Aquarius, the water bearer. Seriously though, if anybody is surprised by that, please raise your hand. :lol:

http://cafeastrology.com/zodiacaquarius.html

~BB~

Me too! I'd love to get my hands on your "water jugs"......:salad

See? Astrology CAN be fun! ;) :party:

BellaBellucci
10-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Me too! I'd love to get my hands on your "water jugs"......:salad

See? Astrology CAN be fun! ;) :party:

Bell Biv DeVoe Do Me lyrics - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1V3XSHr_Yg)

~BB~

needsum
10-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Bell Biv DeVoe Do Me lyrics - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1V3XSHr_Yg)

~BB~

Ok! :D :D :D :fuckin: smack it up, flip it, rb it down, oh no!!!!!

BellaBellucci
10-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Monifah - Touch It - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CL89fxfGZI)

~BB~

needsum
10-27-2011, 10:21 PM
:salad does touching it with my tongue count? lol

trish
12-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Virgo here, but I don't believe that the time of year you were conceived and the dietary restrictions and the temperatures and exposure to light imposed on your mother by the seasons through which you were gestated have much to do with your personality traits, at least not in modern times when those sorts of things are no longer seasonal.

BellaBellucci
12-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Virgo here, but I don't believe that the time of year you were conceived and the dietary restrictions and the temperatures and exposure to light imposed on your mother by the seasons through which you were gestated have much to do with your personality traits, at least not in modern times when those sorts of things are no longer seasonal.

I'm holding onto micro-gravity theory until it's proven otherwise. :lol:

~BB~

trish
12-16-2011, 09:08 PM
I'm afraid the movements of Chris Christie will have more influence on your proximate gravitational field than will Jupiter.

BellaBellucci
12-16-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm afraid the movements of Chris Christie will have more influence on your proximate gravitational field than will Jupiter.

Hey, at least I don't believe in a guy who walks on water, turns water into wine, heals the sick with just a touch, or creates enough fish out of one to feed herds of people. And my beliefs don't affect the way I treat others. Oh, and most important of all, no goddamn golden plates.

I'm normally a precisely scientific person, so please let me have this. :lol:

~BB~

trish
12-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Actually, out of curiosity, I just calculated that Jupiter's gravitational force on you is a quadrillion times stronger than Chris Christie's...provided you assume he's on the diametrically opposite side of the planet. Jupiter's force on you is approximately 2.5 x 10^-23 Newton's for each of your pounds with variations depending on position.

BellaBellucci
12-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Actually, out of curiosity, I just calculated that Jupiter's gravitational force on you is a quadrillion times stronger than Chris Christie's...provided you assume he's on the diametrically opposite side of the planet. Jupiter's force on you is approximately 2.5 x 10^-23 Newton's for each of your pounds with variations depending on position.

... which is to say it's still nearly nothing. I get it. :lol:

~BB~

NatashaLover
12-16-2011, 09:26 PM
I am Aries, sign of Power, Fire, and the Sun

Aries Strength Keywords:

- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:

- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient
Aries and Friendship:

Aries are good friends, they always look out for their friends with caring and generosity and will protect them should the need arise and encourage them with their natural optimism.Aries Love, Sex and Relationships
What it's like to date an Aries Woman:

Dating an Aries never lacks excitement. She is hot-blooded, and forceful, so you had better be able to handle the heat! The Aries woman is for the person who likes an independent self-driven woman who can fend for herself and is not clingy and needy. An Aries woman requires freedom. For the Aries woman, the best part of the relationship is the beginning, then the spark is there and she is trying to catch you to be hers. She will find happiness in a long-term relationship because she enjoys sharing everything with her partner. She will not only have a romantic partner but a best friend too. She has a great need for love and passion but she will never let a man become the master, she considers her partner to be equal. She will be faithful but she expects the same in return. She can be jealous because she wants a woman to give her all of his attention, "all or nothing", so her jealously is rooted in her possessiveness, she has to be number one in his eyes. She will always encourage and give strength to her partner so an Aries woman is great to have in times of despair or need, she will always be there for you. In order to have this happy ending, she needs to feel appreciated and loved.
How To Attract Aries:

Let Aries know that you admire them, they thrive of admiration and followers. Let them know that you love their zest for life and that you find them intriguing, they love compliments more then most other astrology signs of the zodiac. Compliment them physically and mentally, they like conversation about intellectual topics and engage them in a lively discussion, or a friendly debate. They love the challenge and the stimulation of good, intelligent conversation. Ask them for advice, let them know that you look up to them. Remember, Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and the most forward and independent, they love followers. Do not be a push over, do not keep your opinions to yourself because Aries will quickly get bored if you agree with everything they say. Do not attempt to control them however, they do not like taking orders. Aries are very capable people so if you go with their plans, you are sure to have a good time! If they have a suggestion for something to do, go with the flow, they like to be in control of what goes on.
Aries Erogenous Zone:

The head is Aries' most powerful erogenous zone. Stroking their hair and rubbing their scalp will make them feel relaxed and heighten their sensations. Nibble the ear, for especially the men, they will not be able to resist this, he will get uncontrollable urges and you will soon be all his!
Sex With Aries:

The Aries zodiac sign is straightforward, aggressive and adventurous and this is reflected in their approach to sex. Expect it to be physical, quick and rough, they like to dominate and have the upper position.

Now that you know me better, lets get back to business! :)

BellaBellucci
12-16-2011, 09:34 PM
I am Aries, sign of Power, Fire, and the Sun

Aries Strength Keywords:

- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:

- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient
Aries and Friendship:

Aries and Aquarius are both air signs, and thus are compatible. :P

~BB~

NatashaLover
12-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Aries and Aquarius are both air signs, and thus are compatible. :P

~BB~

cool! :)
hey your avatar is cute, was it draw by your kid?

BellaBellucci
12-16-2011, 09:46 PM
cool! :)
hey your avatar is cute, was it draw by your kid?

No, it was from a fan. Although, my son is beginning to draw a bit now.

As an aside, watching your child grow up offers a priceless, matchless feeling. :)

~BB~

BLKGSXR
12-16-2011, 10:16 PM
Being - like most Froggy French blokes - Cartesian in nature, I would tend to agree with Jericho in that astrology is "a load of cobbler's". On the other hand, when astrologers speak of the stars, they are often referring to the other planets in the Solar System; I believe - I'm sure I read it somewhere, in a properly erudite publication - that all the planets, and even the asteroid belt, exert gravitational influence on one another. I suppose that if this wasn't the case they would all go spinning off into the ether. It has also been proven that the moon does indeed have an effect on some people's personality. So perhaps there is some substance to it after all. And let us not forget that the astrologers of old (proper learned types, not the charlatans who write the horoscopes for newspapers) eventually transmuted into astronomers, who observed - and still observe - the "heavenly spheres", albeit with a much more Cartesian standpoint. Which leads me back to where I started - hmmm...

Oh, by the way, I'm a Sagittarius: half man, half (iron) horse (i.e. motorcycle), which suits me down to the ground, considering the vast amount of time I've spent riding bikes in the past 20-odd years... And I am most proud to share my sign with the lovely Libby Harkness (who happens to know very well what star present I want for my birthday! :party:)
I knew their was a reason I thought you were a cool dude Also a Sagittarius here.

KarinaGiselle
12-16-2011, 10:50 PM
I'm Leo... rawr! What can you say about me? :P

Erika1487
12-17-2011, 12:21 AM
Cancer....

bxtoni
12-17-2011, 01:38 AM
I think that because weather is seasonal, in the sense that in an region the weather changes from hot to cold and dry to rainy generally at the same time of the year each year, that there may be a biological component to how human bodies respond to weather changes (i.e.: putting on weight in fall in preparation for a cold winter). These changes are probably affecting all sorts of other things (i.e.: hormones in a pregnant mother) and could very well determine the temperament and general psychological makeup of the fetus. If ancient people made the connection between the seasons and the personalities of the children in the village, they could have taken it a step further and refined it to the personality based on the DAY. If you needed to know what day it was back then, you had to look at the stars. That was your calendar. It's totally plausible that we are misunderstanding astrology in the sense that we believe it is the star in the sky that determines the personality, but it may be that the star was only significant to determine the date of birth and thereby determine the particular qualities of children born to different seasons. Works for plants and animals, too. Astrology may be more of an almanac than anything else.

I'm a Scorpio, btw.

BellaBellucci
12-17-2011, 01:57 AM
I think that because weather is seasonal, in the sense that in an region the weather changes from hot to cold and dry to rainy generally at the same time of the year each year, that there may be a biological component to how human bodies respond to weather changes (i.e.: putting on weight in fall in preparation for a cold winter). These changes are probably affecting all sorts of other things (i.e.: hormones in a pregnant mother) and could very well determine the temperament and general psychological makeup of the fetus. If ancient people made the connection between the seasons and the personalities of the children in the village, they could have taken it a step further and refined it to the personality based on the DAY. If you needed to know what day it was back then, you had to look at the stars. That was your calendar. It's totally plausible that we are misunderstanding astrology in the sense that we believe it is the star in the sky that determines the personality, but it may be that the star was only significant to determine the date of birth and thereby determine the particular qualities of children born to different seasons. Works for plants and animals, too. Astrology may be more of an almanac than anything else.

I'm a Scorpio, btw.

I'll buy that as a possibility too, but I definitely do think there's something to this that isn't just superstitious.

~BB~

RainMan
12-17-2011, 02:05 AM
im a taurus with a scorpio rising

runningdownthatdream
12-17-2011, 02:39 AM
I'm Leo... rawr! What can you say about me? :P

Selfish Egoist? ;)

EvonRose
12-17-2011, 04:41 AM
im a cancer

I get along with scorpios, pisces, taurus, viragos, and other cancer

But I am currently and in love with an aries...lol

NatashaLover
12-17-2011, 04:42 AM
OMG :praying: its me!! LOLOLOLOLOL :):)

EvonRose
12-17-2011, 04:51 AM
OMG :praying: its me!! LOLOLOLOLOL :):)

Lol, yes!!!:D

loveboof
12-17-2011, 07:13 AM
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm

Say what you will about astrology, but I always felt that my sign sums me up very well.

I'm a capricorn, and I checked that site of yours - what the hell is this?

"Capricorn Erogenous Zone:
The legs and especially the knees are very sensitive. Lightly tickle the backs of Capricorn's knees and this will get them giggling with excitement and initiate foreplay."

lol.. I can assure you I don't want anyone tickling my knees! :D

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 07:51 AM
Exit Only