PDA

View Full Version : How do T-Girls really feel about so-called "tranny chasers?

OutlawKind
06-07-2002, 09:54 AM
I'm a great admirer of pre-op T-Girls. I think they are the most erotic exotic creatures on the planet. I love the soft skin, smooth rounded butts, lucious breasts* and nipples, and a pretty well-formed cock*. How do you T-Girls feel about those of us who desire to love you as you are? Or is your preference a "straight" guy who treats you like a "real woman" and want's you post-op or soon to undergo SRS?
*size not necessarily important.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OutlawKind on 2002-06-07 01:09 ]</font>

06-07-2002, 07:02 PM
whats the point of wanting a post-op transsexual? That's like getting a lamborgini and taking the engine out. If I want Pussy, I want real Pussy, not some fucked up mutilated man made shit.

DCBallin
06-18-2007, 12:56 AM
dag

LG
06-18-2007, 01:14 AM
DCBallin,

No offense man, but are you methodically looking for the oldest possible posts to resurrect so that you can bump them up by 500 pages with your one word posts?

And why?

trapmasta
06-18-2007, 02:12 AM
whats the point of wanting a post-op transsexual? That's like getting a lamborgini and taking the engine out. If I want Pussy, I want real Pussy, not some fucked up mutilated man made shit.
lmfaoooa siggin this shit

ILuvGurls
06-18-2007, 03:24 AM
bought the t-shirt......

DCBallin
06-18-2007, 03:31 AM
lmfaoooa siggin this shit
joint had me rollin after reading it a couple times lmaooooo

timxxx
06-18-2007, 03:37 AM

Anonymous Coward you should ask yourself what post-op transsexual would want a tranny chasing cockbandit fag.

dc_guy_75
06-18-2007, 03:46 AM
dag

DCBallin,

No offense man, but are you methodically looking for the oldest possible posts to resurrect so that you can bump them up by 500 pages with your one word posts?

And why?

I think he was referring to Dag Hammarskjöld, the second secretary general of the UN...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dag_Hammarskj%C3%B6ld

DCBallin
06-18-2007, 03:51 AM
lololol

Rod la Rod
06-18-2007, 05:01 AM
Every "tranny chaser" is a wanna be TS on some level. Let's get real.

calebshung
06-18-2007, 05:19 AM
better question, what makes someone into a "tranny chaser"?

dc_guy_75
06-18-2007, 05:26 AM

Many people would say its a person who likes women and cock, but not men.

What makes a tranny chaser? Freud would say being distant with the father and too much bonding with the mom (wait, that might what makes a guy gay, I dunno).

I was made a tranny chaser the first time I saw Kim Devine.

So I blame KD...lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-18-2007, 05:56 AM
1st off Silvester "GREAT FUCKIN AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Secondly.......................... The term tranny chaser disgust me. It makes us appear like these trenchcoat donning dudes http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/joke_107.jpg that will flash a bitch at any given moment. Simply not the case; most guys called chasers are usually nervous/shy guys that are mentally trying to figure out how to approach a chick in the scene for the 1st time, and sometimes there are jerks that ruin it for alot of men, but most of the time these are just nice guys that can't for the life of them figure out what to say. It's sad that a few individuals walked around from spot to spot and said the dumbest shit to some of the girls {this is anywhere, not just your local town} and we got titled "tranny chasers based on their jerkish ways!!!!!!!!!!!!

dc_guy_75
06-18-2007, 05:59 AM
Is that Arianna?

TJT
06-18-2007, 06:01 AM

Being deranged. That's my excuse.

whatsupwithat
06-18-2007, 03:59 PM
[a few individuals walked around from spot to spot and said the dumbest shit to some of the girls {this is anywhere, not just your local town} and we got titled "tranny chasers based on their jerkish ways!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

I think the population of jerks is higher within the ts community as a lot of men fetishize them and don't see transsexuals as human beings.

As an aside, I have to ask ya'. What is your beef with nicole?

TrueBeauty TS
06-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Every "tranny chaser" is a wanna be TS on some level. Let's get real.

There is that saying that's been around forever: "Inside every tranny chaser is a little bit of tranny".

TrueBeauty TS
06-18-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm a great admirer of pre-op T-Girls. I think they are the most erotic exotic creatures on the planet. I love the soft skin, smooth rounded butts, lucious breasts* and nipples, and a pretty well-formed cock*. How do you T-Girls feel about those of us who desire to love you as you are? Or is your preference a "straight" guy who treats you like a "real woman" and want's you post-op or soon to undergo SRS?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OutlawKind on 2002-06-07 01:09 ]</font>

For me, it's all about personality. It doesn't matter if the guy likes GG's or TS's, or calls himself straight or a tranny chaser.. If a person is a good, decent person then that's what I am attracted to.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-18-2007, 07:37 PM

For me, it's all about personality. It doesn't matter if the guy likes GG's or TS's, or calls himself straight or a tranny chaser.. If a person is a good, decent person then that's what I am attracted to.

best line in this thread

whatsupwithat
06-18-2007, 08:30 PM

like above...i totally agree. same with the girls. some girls are beautiful...but so ugly inside. and that shines through brighter than any surgery or implants.