PDA

View Full Version : Made it Back to Brazil

Stevie222
10-26-2011, 07:39 PM
So I finally made it back to Sao Paolo and am going to head out to find some lovely angels. Sao Paolo has never dissapointed. If there are any people here and feel like joining me, PM me.

It feels great to be back here and I'll fill you in on the details. Wish me luck.

Stevie.

addicted
10-29-2011, 11:28 PM
update on your t-venture?

Bobby Domino
10-29-2011, 11:30 PM
OMG, have the best time in the woooooooooooorld.

I'm so envious!!!

nevada64
10-30-2011, 02:50 AM
Can't wait to hear some stories. Have fun and be safe mate. Cheers.

Nikka
10-30-2011, 03:08 AM
one of my stories, once in Rio de Janeiro, Copacabana, next to the Marriott, there was a club called HELP...
I was outside the club as maybe 200 other people, suddenly we all heard a machine gun and ws a caos, I run as fast as I cud... I though I will be dead that night, but I didn't :)

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 03:13 AM
one of my stories, once in Rio de Janeiro, Copacabana, next to the Marriott, there was a club called HELP...
I was outside the club as maybe 200 other people, suddenly we all heard a machine gun and ws a caos, I run as fast as I cud... I though I will be dead that night, but I didn't :)

Damn, I have heard Rio can be pretty wild. Glad you made it.

Good to see you here, Nikki, and you finally finished that sandwich!

;)

envivision
10-30-2011, 03:49 AM

Almost the same thing happened to me once while sitting in a cab in Rio on my way to the airport. I was told by the driver that the main highway linking Rio to it airport is saddled by two rival gangs who sometimes shoot at each other for sport.

In addition to the violence, Brazil now is becoming more socially conservative as more Brazilians are converting to evengelical x-tianity. Club Help was the first casuality and has closed almost three years ago.