PDA

View Full Version : November 5th stick it to the Man

LAKidd
10-26-2011, 05:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsnY1MmzwIw&feature=feedu

Bank Transfer Day is November 5. That is the day when consumers are encouraged to close their accounts at big corporate banks and take their funds to credit unions.

Previously, when paying by debit card, 44 cents would go to banks. The Durbin amendment cut those fees in half. This upset large corporate banks. They vowed to make back the fees somehow.

Some banks such as Bank of America are doing so by hitting ATM card users with new monthly fees. Customers such as Kristen Christian are outraged.

Christian has declared November 5 shall be Bank Transfer Day. Will it be enough to get the attention of big banks?

CORVETTEDUDE
10-26-2011, 07:55 PM
That's a great idea!!! But, I already belong to four (4) credit unions...no banks!

maxpower
10-27-2011, 03:31 AM
I realize they're trying to tie it in with Guy Fawkes Day and all, but they shouldn't have chosen a Saturday. Most banks have shorter hours, usually only until noon.

Bobby Domino
10-27-2011, 03:50 AM
Yeah, Sat is NOT a good day. I wish we were given more time to plan this. I never heard of Bank Transfer Day until today.
But I did plan on leaving my bank for a credit union. I was thinking of an online bank like Ally or ING but it's a pain to deposit cash & checks.
Credit unions are where it's at for now....

LAKidd
10-27-2011, 04:26 AM
I just found this today
I get all my news from HA and Taiwanese computer Animations on youtube
I was planing doing it some time in December before the year ends
Whatevers

jerseyboy72
10-28-2011, 12:51 AM
There is something a littje more important on Nov. 5. Then this stuff.

Alabama vs LSU. No. 1 vs. No.2 I love colllege football.

SammiValentine
10-28-2011, 12:52 AM
in the UK we are to busy putting firecrackers through old peoples letter boxes on nov 5th

onmyknees
10-28-2011, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsnY1MmzwIw&feature=feedu

Bank Transfer Day is November 5. That is the day when consumers are encouraged to close their accounts at big corporate banks and take their funds to credit unions.

Previously, when paying by debit card, 44 cents would go to banks. The Durbin amendment cut those fees in half. This upset large corporate banks. They vowed to make back the fees somehow.

Some banks such as Bank of America are doing so by hitting ATM card users with new monthly fees. Customers such as Kristen Christian are outraged.

Christian has declared November 5 shall be Bank Transfer Day. Will it be enough to get the attention of big banks?

No issues with that at all...CU's are far more customer friendly, but why wait until Nov. 5th? If you think your bank is fucking you....take your toys and go to another bank. I thought most of us had already done that. Competition breeds better bussiness

Dino Velvet
10-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Better not try to stick it to me. I'm top only and usually armed.

tsadriana
10-28-2011, 01:55 AM
Better not try to stick it to me. I'm top only and usually armed.
How armed Dino?:)

justafreak
10-28-2011, 02:07 AM
fuck the man, i keep my money underneath my mattress

onmyknees
10-28-2011, 02:15 AM
How armed Dino?:)

Ummmmmmm...let's just say Dino's well equiped to deal with any situation. :dancing:

Dino Velvet
10-28-2011, 02:17 AM
I got 6 full clips of .45s and my sack is overflowing with ambition. :jerkoff

tsadriana
10-28-2011, 02:22 AM
I got 6 full clips of .45s and my sack is overflowing with ambition. :jerkoff
Good answer Dino :)

jerseyboy72
10-28-2011, 02:25 AM
I got 6 full clips of .45s and my sack is overflowing with ambition. :jerkoff Lmao

Dino Velvet
10-28-2011, 02:26 AM
Good answer Dino :)

Care to lighten the load, pretty lady? Chew before you swallow. Little backed up. :jerkoff

tsadriana
10-28-2011, 02:28 AM
Care to lighten the load, pretty lady? Chew before you swallow. Little backed up. :jerkoff
hahahahah Big man:)

Caff_Racer
10-28-2011, 02:31 AM
in the UK we are to busy putting firecrackers through old peoples letter boxes on nov 5th

:lol::lol: Brings back youthful memories of irate old gits in the Epsom & Ewell area shouting abuse and wielding their walking sticks/zimmer frames at me and my mates as we ran off pissing ourselves laughing!! :lol::lol: