PDA

View Full Version : Shuffle off to Buffalo

RawNY
10-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Going to Buffalo NY this weeknd. it is a college town so there has to be some fun some where.
Anyone know of nay bars which cater to Transgender? or anyone in town who might be fun?
:)

Bobby Domino
10-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Going to Buffalo NY this weeknd. it is a college town so there has to be some fun some where.
Anyone know of nay bars which cater to Transgender? or anyone in town who might be fun?
:)

Been to Buffalo many times and it is a horrible party town even with the colleges. It's loaded with frat boys and not much diversity, if you know what I mean.
Other than eros or backpage, I don't think you're going to find visible TGs unless you find an underground club, which I don't even know exists.
Everything is so spread out there; you're going to need a car. If you're really really trying to find something, I would go to an adult store and ask. There's tons of those...

SirCumsAlot
10-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Been to Buffalo many times and it is a horrible party town even with the colleges. It's loaded with frat boys and not much diversity, if you know what I mean.
Other than eros or backpage, I don't think you're going to find visible TGs unless you find an underground club, which I don't even know exists.
Everything is so spread out there; you're going to need a car. If you're really really trying to find something, I would go to an adult store and ask. There's tons of those...

:iagree:

To the OP, where did u here buffalo is a college town??? Buffalo fucking sucks. I would say dont waste your time going there but if u have to, then do you.

Goodluck...

RawNY
10-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Going there for Business. hate to waste a good hotel room. Have to find someone(s) to play with:salad lol There has to be some transgender community in a city of that size

rbiller
10-26-2011, 08:29 PM
I live in the Buffalo area and I have to go to Toronto for TS fun. Backpage does have a few listings for mostly girls that visit Buffalo but none of them appeal to me personally. If you have the time, drive up to Toronto. They have a lot of quality TGirls that charge from $200 to $250 per hour.