PDA

View Full Version : I am officially...SINGLE...

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 01:12 PM
I don't use to talk about me that much, but i really need to express myself somewhere and i thought HA would be the perfect place to talk. I think talking about it will do me good and comfort me in some way.

I was with him for the past 4 years, like any other couples, we did have fights and arguments, which is normal... But the most recent argument led to a break-up...
At the beginning of the relationship, everything was just wonderful...the 2nd-3rd year were awesome...came the 4th year, everything has changed..i want to respect his privacy so i wouldnt state what changes he has gone through.. only that he has a new objective, which somehow contributes to the argument..
Now u tell me, what woman is not going to ask 'that' question after being together for a long time...4years plus, mind u! But then again, part of it was my mistake, choosing someone younger at the first place..am i stupid? i have no regret....
I do agree that sometimes, my own selfishness about some stuff has made the change of heart of him..im sorry about that..i admit i've made him disappointed on certain matters..on the other hand, i was also upset with him due to certain matters also..so both have been through some rough moment trying to accept one another all this while...
I want to hate him but i cannot..the fact that i still love him hurts me even more..yet, i know that its no use loving someone who doesnt love u anymore as much as u do...and i know someone better is waiting for me out there.. (or should i stay single while i'm doing this job ? maybe)
i have no regret knowing and being with him for the past 4 years..thanks for all the memories...i wish u all the best in life.. :')
Thank you to my friends (Chris, Jade, James, Mike, Goku, Alison, Carl, Alejandro, all the girls who met him Allanah, Jade, Joanna, Danni, Libby, Karla, Farrah, Alison etc... & my Family) who had been always there to support me. Love you all.

tsadriana
10-26-2011, 01:26 PM
Darling ive read ur post and a big advice and beleve me is a good one if u want to have a nice life."DO NOT EVER GO IN RELANTIONSHIP WITH GUYS YOUNGER THEN U" they still have plenty energy for fun,others girls .young guys are not always stable in relantionship .i can be with guys youngers then me 4 years but that 4 years means sex,sex,sex,nothing more.U dfo alot to keep ur relationship and they do alot to be satisfy it by u.

Odelay
10-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss, Angelina. Best wishes on a full recovery from your broken heart.

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Darling ive read ur post and a big advice and beleve me is a good one if u want to have a nice life."DO NOT EVER GO IN RELANTIONSHIP WITH GUYS YOUNGER THEN U" they still have plenty energy for fun,others girls .young guys are not always stable in relantionship .i can be with guys youngers then me 4 years but that 4 years means sex,sex,sex,nothing more.U dfo alot to keep ur relationship and they do alot to be satisfy it by u.

I agree, thanks for your advice, i have always been attracted to mature men, so i won't do the same mistake

Sorry to hear about your loss, Angelina. Best wishes on a full recovery from your broken heart.

Thank you, i'll be ok

Whitney Houston - Exhale - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrTuV4Szxzo&ob=av2e)

tsadriana
10-26-2011, 02:03 PM
I agree, thanks for your advice, i have always been attracted to mature men, so i won't do the same mistake

Thank you, i'll be ok

Whitney Houston - Exhale - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrTuV4Szxzo&ob=av2e)
More then welcome sweetheart xxxxx

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2011, 02:07 PM
sorry to hear that angelina xxx you will be fine sweetness life is a learning curve and you have grown over the years so take the positives from it ....

Kisses Libby xx

yngnwburbsguy
10-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Life is sticky, relationships are hard. Your post seems like you have a good grasp of the issues and why they are/ are not worth dealing with. There is no set formula for love, younger, older they all have their own set of problems.

Good luck, I hope everything works out for the best. Difficulties in relationships always remind me of my favorite quote.

"I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. "

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 02:19 PM
sorry to hear that angelina xxx you will be fine sweetness life is a learning curve and you have grown over the years so take the positives from it ....

Kisses Libby xx

I have some great memories at your place, you had always been nice with us, thank you Libby, it's a new start, a new beginning for me, i try to take it in a positive way and i know i will be fine

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2011, 02:20 PM
thats the spirit kidda xxx xx

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Life is sticky, relationships are hard. Your post seems like you have a good grasp of the issues and why they are/ are not worth dealing with. There is no set formula for love, younger, older they all have their own set of problems.

Good luck, I hope everything works out for the best. Difficulties in relationships always remind me of my favorite quote.

"I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. "

Thank you very much

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 02:23 PM

thank you very much

robertlouis
10-26-2011, 03:00 PM

Kisses Libby xx

You're very brave to open your heart like that here, Angelina. When a long relationship like that comes to an end, it takes time and the love of friends to heal the wounds. You have plenty of that already, and while it will be hard, I only hope that that love and support will sustain you.

Libby summed it up perfectly. She's a wise girl, so stay close to her and others like her.

Take care sweetheart.

Quiet Reflections
10-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Some doors close so that others may open. I'm sure you will move on and be much happier in the long run.

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 03:36 PM
You're very brave to open your heart like that here, Angelina. When a long relationship like that comes to an end, it takes time and the love of friends to heal the wounds. You have plenty of that already, and while it will be hard, I only hope that that love and support will sustain you.

Libby summed it up perfectly. She's a wise girl, so stay close to her and others like her.

Take care sweetheart.

it's the only way i found for me to get over it... I'm not alone and i have great ppl around me. Thank you for your kind words

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Some doors close so that others may open. I'm sure you will move on and be much happier in the long run.

i know that, the best is yet to come, i'll be fine im a big girl, thank you!

doctor screw
10-26-2011, 04:09 PM
*Turns down lights* *lights scented candles*

Whispers in raspy voice..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6kJq78rINs

slingblade
10-26-2011, 04:37 PM
i know that, the best is yet to come, i'll be fine im a big girl, thank you!

youlll be aiight baby girl time heals all wonds. :)

Caff_Racer
10-26-2011, 04:49 PM
As I said to you earlier today, the sun will soon shine in your heart again! big hug! :kiss:

Paulistano
10-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Angelina, you are a great girl. Congratulations!!!

Bobby Domino
10-26-2011, 05:26 PM
bon courage, Angelina. Je t'envoie un bise au coeur

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 05:51 PM
*Turns down lights* *lights scented candles*

Whispers in raspy voice..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6kJq78rINs

I like that, thank you

youlll be aiight baby girl time heals all wonds. :)

i will babe thank you

As I said to you earlier today, the sun will soon shine in your heart again! big hug! :kiss:

Thank you, Let's hope ! I see you next weekend

Angelina, you are a great girl. Congratulations!!!

Thank you

bon courage, Angelina. Je t'envoie un bise au coeur

Merci c'est gentil

It feels good to talk about it thank you all - I haven't said anything to my family yet, i'm just scared don't know why, i don't want them to worry about me so i will let them know later. i'm gonna keep my mind busy, work more then never and probably leave the country for good

Prospero
10-26-2011, 06:24 PM
Angelina... sorry to read your news. I've not met you nor have we talked, but i can recognise pain and upset. Things will get better. Love x

CORVETTEDUDE
10-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Angelina...You're a beautiful and intelligent lady. And you've just been handed one of lifes hardest lessons. Use the lessons you've learned from it and your character will be stronger...your life more enriched. I'm an older guy and, would consider myself very lucky to have a lady like you.

Keep your spirits up...you are all the more wiser now!!!

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Angelina... sorry to read your news. I've not met you nor have we talked, but i can recognise pain and upset. Things will get better. Love x

Thank you, i though it would be harder (maybe cause i don't realize it yet) but today i know it's over. we all go through this... Love hurts no matter what...

Angelina...You're a beautiful and intelligent lady. And you've just been handed one of lifes hardest lessons. Use the lessons you've learned from it and your character will be stronger...your life more enriched. I'm an older guy and, would consider myself very lucky to have a lady like you.

Keep your spirits up...you are all the more wiser now!!!

I'm a positive person, Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. Like you say i'm wiser now, Thank you

beaufont
10-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Sorry to hear about your break-up Angelina after a long relationship x. My advice would be to enjoy yourself & maybe do some thing's you have been wanting to do for a while, but for some reason have never got round to doing.

Though it may be hard to see now - try to see it as a new beginning rather than an ending :).

xx

loveboof
10-26-2011, 10:02 PM
I'm glad people here are being nice, but you're completely mistaken about HA being a good place to talk about this stuff.

(no need to swear off the younger guys either lol)

I don't think anyone can really give you advice without the details, and you definitely shouldn't share them here.

All we can do is wish you the best going forward. :)

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Sorry to hear about your break-up Angelina after a long relationship x. My advice would be to enjoy yourself & maybe do some thing's you have been wanting to do for a while, but for some reason have never got round to doing.

Though it may be hard to see now - try to see it as a new beginning rather than an ending :).

xx

:iagree: Thank you for your advice. yes it's a new beginning... i should be exited, i'll be happy i have great friends and a wonderful family.

by the way i like your profile pic... Thanks.

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm glad people here are being nice, but you're completely mistaken about HA being a good place to talk about this stuff.

(no need to swear off the younger guys either lol)

I don't think anyone can really give you advice without the details, and you definitely shouldn't share them here.

All we can do is wish you the best going forward. :)

I understand you and i'm sorry, but yes i could get some advice from the girls here, there is not so many TG forums.
Like i said i never talk about myself today was a bad day and i needed support cause i'm not ready to let my family know about this right now.

Thank you ;-)

beaufont
10-26-2011, 10:31 PM
Pleased your not offended my current avatar is a pic of your peach :salad I couldn't resist x

loveboof
10-26-2011, 10:37 PM
I understand you and i'm sorry, but yes i could get some advice from the girls here, there is not so many TG forums.
Like i said i never talk about myself today was a bad day and i needed support cause i'm not ready to let my family know about this right now.

Thank you ;-)

Well I'm genuinely glad you have received nice comments and support, but it could easily have gone another way on here - which would not have been what you need right now.

Anyway good luck. You seem nice so I'm on your side, and I hope you come through this stronger and happier than before.

AngelinaTorres
10-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Pleased your not offended my current avatar is a pic of your peach :salad I couldn't resist x

I'm not

Well I'm genuinely glad you have received nice comments and support, but it could easily have gone another way on here - which would not have been what you need right now.

Anyway good luck. You seem nice so I'm on your side, and I hope you come through this stronger and happier than before.

You right, i knew, and i'm glad to see it and to know that there is some nice ppl in HA today.

Thank you all you had being wonderful with me today, and my day wasn't that bad... I'm gonna go now and let this thread die. I Don't wanna think about this anymore. Tonight i just want to forget and be happy. Thanks again.

Angelina.

scubaman
10-27-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. :heartbroken:

I hope you recover soon and come visit NYC. I'll help you forget when you get here. :party::kiss:

dderek123
10-27-2011, 12:19 PM
Love hurts. When life gives you lemons kick it in the dick and make life take the lemons back.