PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2011

Quiet Reflections
10-26-2011, 02:17 AM
What is everyone going to be this year. I'm dressing up as Larry Blackmon from Cameo
Cameo - Candy - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1Vco0)
Cameo - Word Up - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA)

Dino Velvet
10-26-2011, 02:39 AM
A Frankenstein Monster of my own creation. I look more like Christopher Lee than Karloff as I am a mangled mess stitched together with dead flesh hanging off live flesh. I used to dress up as a zombie until everybody started doing it so I used the same idea with the zombie make-up to create The Monster with a few additional touches. I'm no Lon Chaney Sr but I stay in character much of the night and scare a few people.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2fSJsLH80BA/TiHlIZDXqAI/AAAAAAAAAug/V9E2jDFk0js/s1600/the-curse-of-frankenstein01.jpg

justafreak
10-26-2011, 02:45 AM
I don't do halloween, i'm lame that way.

Dino Velvet
10-26-2011, 02:53 AM
I live for Horror and Halloween has always been more fun than Christmas. Doesn't hurt that I was born on Halloween night as well.

russtafa
10-26-2011, 03:02 AM
We do not have halloween here except for teenage brats

Dino Velvet
10-26-2011, 03:07 AM
We do not have halloween here except for teenage brats

You watch some scary movies, Russ?

Debra
10-26-2011, 03:14 AM
I am just going to go naked and scare the shit out of the right wingers and religious people. Seeing a girl with tits and a cock wearing a Michelle Bachman mask at their door asking for candy, should be scary enough for them.

robertlouis
10-26-2011, 03:15 AM
I dread it every year.

Halloween, when I was a kid in Scotland, was about dressing up, going round the houses of folks you knew, and then performing a song, reciting a poem, whatever, for which you received a small reward of sweets etc. It was a warm, friendly tradition that was known as guising. Oh, and our lanterns were made out of turnips (= swede). Pumpkins don't grow in Scotland.

Now (sorry folks) since the full-on import of the trick or treat tradition from the US, it's become licensed mayhem and a night when teenagers in particular behave like louts and muggers.

I'll be down the pub all night to avoid it.

robertlouis
10-26-2011, 03:16 AM
I am just going to go naked and scare the shit out of the right wingers and religious people. Seeing a girl with tits and a cock wearing a Michelle Bachman mask at their door asking for candy, should be scary enough for them.

Post of the week, possibly the decade! :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

LMFAO Debra.

Dino Velvet
10-26-2011, 03:18 AM

Newt is gonna push your shit in.

http://jodyfisher.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/newt.jpg

Debra
10-26-2011, 03:22 AM
Newt is gonna push your shit in.

The Newt couldn't dream up an incentive good enough to make me let him in my front door, let alone in my ass.

robertlouis
10-26-2011, 03:25 AM
The Newt couldn't dream up an incentive good enough to make me let him in my front door, let alone in my ass.

This is a newt. Spot the resemblance?

FistFuk
10-26-2011, 03:38 AM
I'm going out this year, but since I'm almost 43 years old I'm probably not going in costume. I spent the last two weeks rigging Halloween sets in nightclubs so I do feel obligated to yell at people if they don't appreciate them.

The last time I went out in costume I went as Baron Samedi. Unfortunately, since I'm white, several people thought I was trying for "half Marcel Marceau".

LOL at Debra's post. Don't knock Bachman. Everyone in Minnesota is hoping she gets elected so we can ship her off to D.C., then we'll close the state borders so she can't get back in.

:)

Debra
10-26-2011, 04:36 AM
This is a newt. Spot the resemblance?

By George I think you are right. They are like twins, at least closely related.
I can't tell which is which. In the pic on the right, I think he about to grab a fly in flight.

Quiet Reflections
10-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Considering all the scandals the crazy right wingers and/or republicans have been involved in in the recent years they might just invite you in. And Michelle Bachman's husband clearly loves the cock so if you knock on his door you might just get a treat from a trick.

Debra
10-27-2011, 02:58 AM
Considering all the scandals the crazy right wingers and/or republicans have been involved in in the recent years they might just invite you in. And Michelle Bachman's husband clearly loves the cock so if you knock on his door you might just get a treat from a trick.

Hmmm You have a point here. Maybe I will just stay in this Halloween and watch movies or suck some dicks. It's seems a lot safer.