PDA

View Full Version : Why is yourdaddy not banned?

Legend
01-25-2006, 04:43 AM
This jerk has been disrespectful not only to members but mods also and he isn't banned. I know people who have been banned for less. Some of his posts do consist of a point but in the end he results to childish name calling. I just don't know why must take his bullshit constantly.

yourdaddy
01-25-2006, 04:45 AM
Maybe it's because if I wasn't here, you guys would masturbate each other so much that you wouldn't need Tgurls anymore. There actually are two sides to everything.

The American Nightmare
01-25-2006, 04:52 AM
Because this board possesses no apparent moderation whatsoever.

Felicia Katt
01-25-2006, 05:01 AM
Yourdaddy's posts are arrogant, ignorant, irrelevant, irresponsible, inflammatory and insulting, but I don't want him banned.

"Without free speech no search for truth is possible... no discovery of truth is useful... Better a thousandfold abuse of free speech than denial of free speech. The abuse dies in a day, but the denial slays the life of the people, and entombs the hope of the race."
Charles Bradlaugh

FK

Legend
01-25-2006, 05:11 AM
Yourdaddy's posts are arrogant, ignorant, irrelevant, irresponsible, inflammatory and insulting, but I don't want him banned.

"Without free speech no search for truth is possible... no discovery of truth is useful... Better a thousandfold abuse of free speech than denial of free speech. The abuse dies in a day, but the denial slays the life of the people, and entombs the hope of the race."
Charles Bradlaugh

FK

Fk,I do believe in freedom of speech but doesn't one agree to certain terms before registering on this board? "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). "

Quinn
01-25-2006, 05:23 AM
This jerk has been disrespectful not only to members but mods also and he isn't banned. I know people who have been banned for less. Some of his posts do consist of a point but in the end he results to childish name calling. I just don't know why must take his bullshit constantly.

What a bunch of weak-minded nonsense. Seriously, I strongly disagree with a great deal of what he says, but why in the hell should we ban him for that. To my mind, he hasn't behaved more onerously than many of the people whose posts I really enjoy – or myself at certain points, for that matter.

Finally, Legend, keep in mind that you weren't banned when you were widely perceived to be behaving like a complete tool, so perhaps you should be a little more understanding of those you believe to be in a similar position.

-Quinn

GroobySteven
01-25-2006, 05:24 AM
behaving like a complete tool

Never heard anyone in US use that phrase, love it. Nice!
seanchai

Felicia Katt
01-25-2006, 05:24 AM
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want rain without thunder and lightning."
Frederick Douglass

I have expressed my opinion of Yourdaddy's posts, I don't think they rise (or sink) to the level of the types of speech that should be proscribed. I'd rather prove him wrong, and show his rudeness for what it is than ban him, and let him go on, still malignant and misinformed, but now a martyr.

FK

Legend
01-25-2006, 05:27 AM
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want rain without thunder and lightning."
Frederick Douglass

I have expressed my opinion of Yourdaddy's posts, I don't think they rise (or sink) to the level of the types of speech that should be proscribed. I'd rather prove him wrong, and show his rudeness for what it is than ban him, and let him go on, still malignant and misinformed, but now a martyr.

FK

Good point.

brickcitybrother
01-25-2006, 06:27 AM
Frederick Douglass

FK

I second that motion.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-25-2006, 07:48 AM
Frederick Douglass

FK

Love your post/quotes Felicia! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

General124
01-25-2006, 08:25 AM

Charles Bradlaugh

FK

Fk,I do believe in freedom of speech but doesn't one agree to certain terms before registering on this board? "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). "

Absolutely true. As a owner of several websites/fanboards, I can clearly say that there is no free speech on private sites.

slinky
01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
Absolutely true. As a owner of several websites/fanboards, I can clearly say that there is no free speech on private sites.

I'll nitpick and disagree to the extent that I think there's plenty of free speach on a lot of private boards, there's just to absolute right to "free speach" in private forums. I always equate it to going to someone's house and being in their living room. Don't expect to take a huge crap in the middle of someone's living floor, and expect them to smile and say "thank you!!!!" and not throw your ass out the door.

NickTheQuick
01-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Who's your daddy?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0287138/
I didn't like it, but I don't agree with banning it.

mbf
01-25-2006, 01:15 PM
yourdaddy hasnt been banned (and shouldnt be) because like every village got its fool so do messege-boards.

BeardedOne
01-25-2006, 04:19 PM
It's not often I have the chance to feel superior to someone.

I vote we keep him. :lol:

Ironhead
01-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Frederick Douglass

FK

Felicia, I've always enjoyed your posts. You're articulate and entertaining, but now you're using Douglass quotes. You're getting dangerously close to converting me into a stalker, missy :lol:

KD
01-25-2006, 04:47 PM
Is this a topic?

KD

BeardedOne
01-25-2006, 05:52 PM
Let's keep that one, too.

General124
01-25-2006, 06:27 PM

I'll nitpick and disagree to the extent that I think there's plenty of free speach on a lot of private boards, there's just to absolute right to "free speach" in private forums. I always equate it to going to someone's house and being in their living room. Don't expect to take a huge crap in the middle of someone's living floor, and expect them to smile and say "thank you!!!!" and not throw your ass out the door.
No argument here buddy, especially with the avatar. It kicks ass.

thanos
01-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Why hasn't yourdaddy been banned? For the same reasons you weren't banned when you were in your "let-me-break-the-rules-and- have-multiple-screennames-and-spam-for-other-websites" phase.

chefmike
01-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Banned? NO!

Yes, yourdaddygump has proven himself to be a repugnant, redneck, reich-wing troll.

However, he serves as a constant reminder of the deluded fools who actually endorse the lies, bigotry, and hatred spewed forth like projectile vomit from the likes of rush, o'reilly, et al....

And we are doing his community a public service. The more time that he spends here, the less time he will have to burn crosses, spray paint racist graffiti, have sex with his neighbor's livestock, etc...

yourdaddy
01-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks waffle boy....I feel much better now. Gotta go out back and fuck some chickens now.

BeardedOne
01-26-2006, 12:53 AM
have sex with his neighbor's livestock

*Shreik!* :lol: :lol: :lol:

deebo
01-26-2006, 02:02 AM
Because this board possesses no apparent moderation whatsoever.

what this guy said

chefmike
01-26-2006, 02:22 AM
Gotta go out back and fuck some chickens now.

I hope you plan on wearing a condom. And I'm not just referring to the horrendous mutant offspring that might ensue, who no doubt would also be retarded enough to believe the same horseshit (or is it chickenhawkshit?) that you buy into...

It's just that I would hate to see you run afoul of the bible-bangers who own (in addition to the saudi's, of course) your unelected stooge of a prez.

They might crucify you...they do seem to dwell on that kind of morbid fiction a lot...

yourdaddy
01-26-2006, 02:56 AM
What the hell is a conundrum?? We only make luv thru the back door down here, so my sister ain't been "ripe" in years. Thanks for thinking about us "poor" red-necks.

chefmike
01-26-2006, 02:59 AM
lmao...touche'...

chefmike
02-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Enough already...

I won't argue that spiderman, er, legend has little, if any credibility in calling for a ban yourdumbdaddygump. But the recent increase in his racial slurs and hateful attacks on any member who disagree with him are really pushing the envelope.

Yes, geekmeat was really begging for it when he got banned....
but how is geekmeat calling people fags, cock-worshippers, etc., which many ladies on this board have resorted to, any worse than the recent vitriol by yourdaddy?

In addition to recent racist remarks about "heebs" and Hispanics, he has personally attacked every TS who has taken issue with his lunatic behavior. One need look no further than his profile, where you can read all of his posts.

Perhaps the time has come to take the redneck ALA troll off of the HA menu... :2cent

chefmike
02-07-2006, 01:31 AM
NICE WORK MODS!!!

Hugh Jarrod
02-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Frederick Douglass

FK

Amen.

chefmike
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Let's see how much "free speach" he has when he slinks over to the b'more gulag...rot's a ruck!! :lol: