PDA

View Full Version : Eros or Backpage or....

ilikegirls
10-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Just curious for everyone what do you use more to find girls, eros or backpage, i think the euro's use birchplace or something but this is more just for the US girls and guys?

I've always only used eros, am i missing anything with this?

The Shika
10-24-2011, 06:28 AM
I used to look at Eros first, to see TS Becka. Underwhelming experience, but that's another story. Now I find myself look more at backpage, simply because the pictures there look more...Natural.

Its personal preference to me, the more amateur and natural a picture looks to me, then the chances of them being real is better. I don't go for the photoshoot model types, because those are too easily deceiving, and Eros seems to have a whole lot of that.

Bobby Domino
10-24-2011, 06:37 AM
I go one eros. But its really out of habit. I don't have the others bookmarked or even memorized

I also heard of "the erotic review", "redbook", "bgclive", ts-dating

but I have no experience in the ones I mentioned....

slingblade
10-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Youlll find more fake pictures period looking at Eros. Youll see a lot of trannys usings fake GG pics and hella photoshopped shit on there.

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Cheap is key so my weapon of choice is Backpage.com.

ed_jaxon
10-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Dino is your avatar a sphincter???

Dino Velvet
10-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Dino is your avatar a sphincter???

My asshole gets hot like the sun when I eat wild habanero peppers.

The avatar and sig are from the original The Wicker Man. Thought I'd do a pagan theme for Halloween.

http://classic-horror.com/files/images/wicker_man_poster.jpg

cyber
10-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Unlike Slingblade, I have found more fakes on BP than Eros. On BP I saw several girls using photos of Brazilian girlsI know are not in the USA! I check both, but usually Eros is my 1st choice. However, I have also found that some girls who advertise on both will have different names and sometimes lower prices on BP.
Just my observation.

SirCumsAlot
10-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Unlike Slingblade, I have found more fakes on BP than Eros. On BP I saw several girls using photos of Brazilian girlsI know are not in the USA! I check both, but usually Eros is my 1st choice. However, I have also found that some girls who advertise on both will have different names and sometimes lower prices on BP.
Just my observation.

:iagree:

If you looking for lower prices, BP is the way to go, but I was able to manage to get my fair deals of freebies and discounts from eros, but BP easier and usually has more tgirls. I've seen too many fake ads on BP though. Eros at least have tgirls that might have their own website proving they're real. Just use both :shrug

jerseyboy72
10-25-2011, 12:00 AM
I liked Eros, alot better quality women.

The Shika
10-25-2011, 12:58 AM
If they take their own photos, using their own camera, and can send those said pictures through their phone maybe via text, then they have to be real.

I also go by how unique they advertise themselves, and see if they often change their pictures to update themselves on appearance.

Willie Escalade
10-25-2011, 02:47 AM
Seriously...even though I love the pro pics, there's something more authentic about the cell-pics-in-the-mirror shot. I check them both...

I found Destiny Hart on Backpage...

PSL4u
10-25-2011, 03:12 AM
Facebook.....no joke

PSL4u
10-25-2011, 03:25 AM
also google phone numbers, typically will reveal alot about girls