PDA

View Full Version : Michelle-Austin.com Launches Next Month

TSMichelleAustin
10-21-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey everyone!!! I have been working on my site for a long time this year! Back in April, I was in the works of just doing my own site. I had started putting it together and then Buddy Wood informs me that Grooby is doing a Grooby Network for the girls to launch their sites on. I had a meeting with Steven and we talked about ideas and he suggested that I produce a site with me featuring other BBW/Thicker TS women! So I loved the idea and went with it! So not only will you see me in action but u will see new girls that are thicker! So with all that being said, my site should be launching sometime in November! I am so happy to be the second site launching on the Grooby Network.

Also, just to let you know, my site is produced exclusively by me! I do all the editing, posting and producing site! Brittany and myself are the first girls to produce and launch our own site with Grooby Network!

Here is first tour set from site:

http://michelle-austin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/MA1.jpg

I will also be giving away to the first 10 people to join my site with 3 month membership: Signed DVD of Michelle Austin: The Voluptuous Diva, Signed 8x10 Shemale Yum Photo and 20 minute private cam show!

doctor screw
10-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Good luck with the site,sexy

On another note,are you going to interview Eva Lin anytime soon?

BigDF
10-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Hey everyone!!! I have been working on my site for a long time this year! Back in April, I was in the works of just doing my own site. I had started putting it together and then Buddy Wood informs me that Grooby is doing a Grooby Network for the girls to launch their sites on. I had a meeting with Steven and we talked about ideas and he suggested that I produce a site with me featuring other BBW/Thicker TS women! So I loved the idea and went with it! So not only will you see me in action but u will see new girls that are thicker! So with all that being said, my site should be launching sometime in November! I am so happy to be the second site launching on the Grooby Network.

Also, just to let you know, my site is produced exclusively by me! I do all the editing, posting and producing site! Brittany and myself are the first girls to produce and launch our own site with Grooby Network!

Here is first tour set from site:

http://michelle-austin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/MA1.jpg

I will also be giving away to the first 10 people to join my site with 3 month membership: Signed DVD of Michelle Austin: The Voluptuous Diva, Signed 8x10 Shemale Yum Photo and 20 minute private cam show!

http://michelle-austin.comThat's great news, Michelle! You look awesome in that set.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

TSMichelleAustin
10-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Good luck with the site,sexy

On another note,are you going to interview Eva Lin anytime soon?

I have not spoke to her! Prob will! Jonelle Brooks and Foxxy are the first interviews when show is back up!

That's great news, Michelle! You look awesome in that set.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Aw thank you so much! You are so sweet!

BraveHeartz
10-21-2011, 11:21 PM
Day one for sure!

And I love the cigar pics.

Dino Velvet
10-21-2011, 11:22 PM
Good luck you sexy girl! :fuckin: