PDA

View Full Version : Keepingitreal is back as jigglyGmoney

Odelay
10-21-2011, 03:28 AM
Already threatening to pound people to a pulp. Claiming to be educated as he mangles the spelling and grammar in his posts. And of course, he's got some black t-girl in his avatar who he's bragging on.

EvonRose
10-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Hes gross!!!

dderek123
10-21-2011, 03:39 AM
Oh yeah keepingitreal. That explains a lot.

Odelay
10-21-2011, 03:50 AM
Hes gross!!!

Well, he got banned from the forum for his antics a year ago. We'll see how long he lasts this time. I sort of feel for him, actually. He simply has no self control over his demons. They consume him. That's the only reason he is back.

As for you, Evon, you're the opposite of gross. :D Never said "hi" in any entrance thread that you made, but hopefully you'll forgive me for my tardiness. Might also see you at Ed's big Chicago Party extravaganza on Friday, as I'm dropping in on the city this wknd. :wiggle:

robertlouis
10-21-2011, 03:58 AM
Must be some kind of compulsion that gets off on being unpleasant.

EvonRose
10-21-2011, 03:58 AM
Well, he got banned from the forum for his antics a year ago. We'll see how long he lasts this time. I sort of feel for him, actually. He simply has no self control over his demons. They consume him. That's the only reason he is back.

As for you, Evon, you're the opposite of gross. :D Never said "hi" in any entrance thread that you made, but hopefully you'll forgive me for my tardiness. Might also see you at Ed's big Chicago Party extravaganza on Friday, as I'm dropping in on the city this wknd. :wiggle:

Yeah im going so I hope to see you there, Ill be coming arounf 10 or 11

onmyknees
10-21-2011, 05:31 AM
Must be some kind of compulsion that gets off on being unpleasant.

Maybe he's a republican too......

Another lame attempt at humor Robert? Stick to the suck up gig....you're better at it than humor or US politics. In fact...it's your forte. Do what you do best ! LMAO

robertlouis
10-21-2011, 05:35 AM
Another lame attempt at humor Robert? Stick to the suck up gig....you're better at it than humor or US politics. In fact...it's your forte. Do what you do best ! LMAO

I agree, as it happens. The GOP quip was cheap and unnecessary. Deleted

onmyknees
10-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Already threatening to pound people to a pulp. Claiming to be educated as he mangles the spelling and grammar in his posts. And of course, he's got some black t-girl in his avatar who he's bragging on.

I'm not entirely convinced Odey. I could get KIR's panties in a knot pretty quick and within minutes I'd have him trying to meet me at a Manhattan club for a throw down. If this dude is KIR....he'll reveal it soon, but you may be right.

FistFuk
10-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Honestly, I'm not convinced that this OnMyKnees guy is a complete idiot just yet. I could be wrong, and I haven't read his post history.

He doesn't seem to be stupid. Rude, possibly.

BigDF
10-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Honestly, I'm not convinced that this OnMyKnees guy is a complete idiot just yet. I could be wrong, and I haven't read his post history.

He doesn't seem to be stupid. Rude, possibly.Actually OMK has always struck me as being rather intelligent and I have sometimes agreed with his posts. He's not stupid at all, but I do believe he's rude. Of course, I might be a little biased in that regard. As for Mr. Jiggles being KIR, I can't say because I didn't really know him that well.:geek:

TsVanessa69
10-21-2011, 12:18 PM
I never got the beat down he promised me when I was in NYC.
Cyber balls, LOL

BigDF
10-21-2011, 12:56 PM
I never got the beat down he promised me when I was in NYC.
Cyber balls, LOLI really doubt Mr. Jiggles was that much of a threat, at any rate.

Odelay
10-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Bump

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Well, he's pissing me off mightily right now....

Not much of a threat, more like the ache from an ingrowing toenail, but annoying all the same.

russtafa
10-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Jiggly seems ok to me ,what's he done?

Odelay
10-30-2011, 01:03 AM
He got banned at least twice on different variations of "keepingitreal". The Moderators here rarely ban people. They keep a very light touch around here. And they don't explain. I'd guess it was for physically threatening various members with violence. Hopefully Jiggly has some self control this time around.