PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with the people in China!!!!

Silcc69
10-19-2011, 01:38 AM
(Shocking Video) 2 year old Chinese baby ran over - girl ignored by 18 people left to die in street. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFjdMKJVkzQ)

U gotta be fucking kidding me.

justafreak
10-19-2011, 01:41 AM
fucking sad as fuck!

tsadriana
10-19-2011, 01:47 AM
(Shocking Video) 2 year old Chinese baby ran over - girl ignored by 18 people left to die in street. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFjdMKJVkzQ)

I was cryng all time seeng this video .really monstrous i don`t know i don`t have any words to describe

Nowhere
10-19-2011, 01:47 AM
There's more to this. Read: http://www.smh.com.au/world/only-the-guilty-help-the-injured-legacy-of-the-nanjing-judge-all-too-apparent-as-passersby-ignore-hitrun-toddler-20111019-1m6sv.html

Not that I don't still think it's still sick how they ignored her...

russtafa
10-19-2011, 03:18 AM
:shrug:shrugthey have different mentality to us.so what

dderek123
10-19-2011, 03:25 AM
The culture is fucked there. Beyond a Chinese persons immediate family they couldn't care less about other people.

Also the justice system somehow encourages this behaviour. If you help someone who was in an accident you need to pay their medical bills. Also there is a good chance that the injured will accuse the one who helped as being responsible for the injuries. And it works!

"With the introspection comes who or what to blame for the degradation of “Chinese morality” and there seems to be a consensus about the perceived source of the current state of apathy. One netizen wrote, “Don’t blame the passersby; it was a Nanjing judge that killed this little girl.” [YueYue is still alive.]
The “Nanjing judge” refers to an infamous 2006 incident where a young man named Peng Yu went to the aid of an elderly woman who had fallen down on the street in the eastern city of Nanjing. At the woman’s request, Peng helped take her to the hospital only to have the woman turn around and accuse him for being the person who knocked her down. A Nanjing judge then ruled that “common sense” suggested that Peng only took the woman to the hospital because he was guilty and ordered him to pay her medical expenses.

The story was picked up by the Chinese media and quickly became a cautionary tale for many Chinese: no good deed goes unpunished.

In 2009 it was reported that an elderly man, also in Nanjing, fell while getting off a bus. Usually this wouldn’t be news except for the fact that he was only helped up by onlookers after he himself bore responsibility and announced to them that he had fallen on his own."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/10/nanjing-judge-blamed-for-apathy-in-toddlers-hit-and-run/

russtafa
10-19-2011, 03:40 AM
i all ways try not to help my fellow human except for old people or the retarded or blind the rest can get fucked

FreddieGomez
10-19-2011, 03:44 AM
damn that's fucked up. it actually makes me want to cry

dskreet2
10-19-2011, 03:49 AM
omg!!!

OmarZ
10-19-2011, 03:51 AM
in china, the common mans life has no value.

Jackal
10-19-2011, 03:54 AM
Haven't there been famous cases of people in American cities screaming for help as they are murdered and nobody calls 911 or does anything? Too many complacent bystanders out there when something serious happens.

timxxx
10-19-2011, 04:10 AM
Haven't there been famous cases of people in American cities screaming for help as they are murdered and nobody calls 911 or does anything? Too many complacent bystanders out there when something serious happens.

:Bowdown:

Could do "WTF is wrong with the people in USA"

but it be like shooting tame deer while sitting on a lazy boy in the back of pickup truck.

EvonRose
10-19-2011, 04:19 AM
Oh my gosh!!! Watching this has made me extremely emotional! I don't know what to say but i'm logging off for tonight...

russtafa
10-19-2011, 04:35 AM
the police in China are the toughest in the world.When America complained to China about human rights the Chinese government replied fine we will just send them all to America and the American government shut up

BigDF
10-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Oh my gosh!!! Watching this has made me extremely emotional! I don't know what to say but i'm logging off for tonight...
That is why I did not watch the video; I already have enough horrible images swirling through my mind.

A lot of what is wrong with the people in China is that there are too many of them. The truth of the matter is that female children are not valued in China as much males are. I remember reading an article in Reader's Digest back around 1975 that talked about this fact and described finding a newborn girl laying on a manure pile after having been put out there to die by her parents. Back then families were limited by law to one child and male heirs were valued more than females. Stupid to me, but then many things are.:geek:

SpoogeMonkey
10-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Not just China, these sort of things happen throughout the world. Romania under the ceaucescu regime wasnt much different. You and I live in what we perceive to be a civilised society, but I bawl at you American fuckers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3879480/Man-with-giant-testicles-needs-1million-op.html

How the fuck can you moralise. This guy has to raise $1million for an operation? WTF.. over here in the UK, that would have been sorted out with our health service.

And they'll be many other cases like him where operations are needed, but cant because it costs.. FUCKING HELL.. it costs to save a life?

Sort your own shit out before pointing the finger, you fucks.

That chinese video is hideous, BUT its been vilified by the chinese and the media. They arent celebrating it, the people are being targeted and punished. China is full of human rights violations day to day, BUT SO IS EVERYWHERE ELSE..

braveheart0219
10-19-2011, 12:17 PM
I agree there is a degree of barbarism in the USA but would like to think that the baby incident would not occur here. Looks ore like a punked episode the way people are ignoring the victim.

african1
10-19-2011, 12:26 PM
to answer ur question: what's wrong with the ppl in china: well in short: everything.

A PEOPLE WITH NO MORALS ARE DEAD PEOPLE. Come to think about it, I now see the importance of a Religion and a God.

african1
10-19-2011, 12:30 PM
One can't read the replies without noticing the high level of vitriol towards the United States. I suspect it to be coming mostly from European citizens. I thought we were talking about China here. Where is the love? :heartbroken:

SpoogeMonkey
10-19-2011, 12:46 PM
theres plenty of US love, its just that this is a hideous incident and the whole of china is being condemned, causing hate towards the whole nation. I find a lot of vitriol is easily aimed by westerners towards China.

I sometimes feel if there are people who want a US v China conflict in the future..

african1
10-19-2011, 01:01 PM
I sometimes feel if there are people who want a US v China conflict in the future..

Hopefully never. But we all agree, we all want to live in a World led by the United States. I don't think anyone would want to live in a World led by China. Unless of course they speak Mandarin since birth.

russtafa
10-19-2011, 01:09 PM
China is on the rise and America is on the wane .The Asian tiger will soon flex it's muscles,they just are not very good at exporting their culture like America

tsadriana
10-19-2011, 01:27 PM
if China is the second power after us we most think whats gonna be next.

Jericho
10-19-2011, 02:00 PM
But we all agree, we all want to live in a World led by the United States.

*cough* Wanna run that by me again? :hide-1:

Silcc69
10-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Not just China, these sort of things happen throughout the world. Romania under the ceaucescu regime wasnt much different. You and I live in what we perceive to be a civilised society, but I bawl at you American fuckers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3879480/Man-with-giant-testicles-needs-1million-op.html

How the fuck can you moralise. This guy has to raise $1million for an operation? WTF.. over here in the UK, that would have been sorted out with our health service.

And they'll be many other cases like him where operations are needed, but cant because it costs.. FUCKING HELL.. it costs to save a life?

Sort your own shit out before pointing the finger, you fucks.

That chinese video is hideous, BUT its been vilified by the chinese and the media. They arent celebrating it, the people are being targeted and punished. China is full of human rights violations day to day, BUT SO IS EVERYWHERE ELSE..

We are comparing helping a baby that just got hit by a truck not healthcare in America. Which BTW is fucked up and everybody in the world knows its fucked up but a good half of the people here thought it was fine so what more can be said about that.

dderek123
10-19-2011, 02:08 PM
Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and it is all organised by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are English, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it is all organised by the Italians.

tsadriana
10-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Lets not compare America with this ,as this story is in China and thats make me wonder :WHO WANT HOLLIDAY IN CHINA?IS FREE. :}

robertlouis
10-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Hopefully never. But we all agree, we all want to live in a World led by the United States. I don't think anyone would want to live in a World led by China. Unless of course they speak Mandarin since birth.

"We"? Count me out, thanks.

russtafa
10-19-2011, 03:08 PM
i hope Australia sides with the winner and i know who that is

BigDF
10-19-2011, 04:34 PM
theres plenty of US love, its just that this is a hideous incident and the whole of china is being condemned, causing hate towards the whole nation. I find a lot of vitriol is easily aimed by westerners towards China.

I sometimes feel if there are people who want a US v China conflict in the future..There already is a US v China conflict going on right now. Fortunately it hasn't turned into a shooting war, but it is still happening. The People's Republic of China is a communist country and the United States is supposedly a capitalist country(at least until our bankers make the wrong bets)which creates a conflict right there. One thing I am afraid of is that many of my countrymen who think it is ok to borrow money from that country are counting on the idea that we are more powerful militarily than them. That's the sort of thinking that will lead us into a potentially devastating war.

Personally, I do not hate PRC. I think this latest incident is just one more indication of the male centric society in the world, and what I consider China's flawed version of population control. :geek:

Edwoodwoodwood
10-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and it is all organised by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are English, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it is all organised by the Italians.

So eloquently put Derek. So where do the Americans & Chinese fit into that little set up? Or is that the whole point of it, they don't?

CORVETTEDUDE
10-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Life is cheap in China....The whole country is a bunch of moral morons.

Nicole Dupre
10-19-2011, 06:38 PM
in china, the common mans life has no value.
Female children are especially unwanted in China.

mealticket
10-19-2011, 07:07 PM
that is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. I feel so bad for the child and I know appalled that humans can act like that.

bodyguard
10-19-2011, 10:00 PM
I take it you are from the U.S.A with that shit car as your nickname and you have the nerve to call another countries people morons.

OMG you are the country that voted for BUSH as your leader

Olivialove
10-19-2011, 10:01 PM
omg i totally cried when i saw that footage see how heartless the world can be

Nicole Dupre
10-19-2011, 10:06 PM
OMG you are the country that voted for BUSH as your leader
We didn't vote for him. His dad and Cheney paid off a Supreme Court judge after his brother rigged the FL election.

Jackal
10-19-2011, 10:33 PM

Life is cheap in the USA where parents frantically bankrupt themselves trying to fund their sick child's medical bills. Human life is commodified and it is immoral.

russtafa
10-19-2011, 10:58 PM
America should let China send a billion people as refugees to America as the only humane thing to do

russtafa
10-19-2011, 11:25 PM
i wish Australia could do this but we have a lack of water

SpoogeMonkey
10-19-2011, 11:57 PM
You really dont want the British police. Worthless cretins who have been sterilised by political correctness.

Reason we had riots? because police werent allowed to steam in.

As for this poor child, remember this is just the one caught on film. With that attitude, think of the many times its likely happened when its not been on film.

Nothing surprises me any longer, having seen first hand all my moral beliefs extinguished when i spent time in ex-communist romania in the early 90s. I saw roma people throw a dead baby to feed their dogs.

TsJizelle
10-20-2011, 02:43 AM
this is absolutely horrible.... and the fact she got ran over again..i'm just dumb founded...

EvonRose
10-20-2011, 02:49 AM
I don't care about population, or law or whatever i would rather live life knowing I saved someone than to live life knowing i just stood there and watched a 2 year old girl bleed to death when I could have done something! even if that means I go to jail.

tsadriana
10-20-2011, 02:51 AM
i don`t care about china either ,if 18 people was ignoring that girl,what can u beleve about others?shit country and with this i bet and im sure this country lost credibility from to many others countrys,

dderek123
10-20-2011, 03:10 AM
As for this poor child, remember this is just the one caught on film. With that attitude, think of the many times its likely happened when its not been on film.

This sort of thing happens regularly. Several years ago I was working at a place that was opening up a factory in China. Many of my coworkers worked in China for years trying to get things running. They told me that this thing happens quite often. Even to the extent that dead bodies are just lying about on the roads because nobody wants to assume responsibility for it.

Several of my friends vacationed in China and they said it was really disappointing. Go watch the episode of 'An Idiot Abroad' when he is in China and you'll figure it out. Except Hong Kong, Macau they're alright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPA6-E0b15k

dderek123
10-20-2011, 03:25 AM
So eloquently put Derek. So where do the Americans & Chinese fit into that little set up? Or is that the whole point of it, they don't?

Well all the factories would be in China and all the fast food restaurants would be in America :whistle:

african1
10-20-2011, 05:27 AM

He was talking about Heaven: so Chinese are not there. And hell: so Americans aren't there.

just kidding

robertlouis
10-20-2011, 06:09 AM
This sort of thing happens regularly. Several years ago I was working at a place that was opening up a factory in China. Many of my coworkers worked in China for years trying to get things running. They told me that this thing happens quite often. Even to the extent that dead bodies are just lying about on the roads because nobody wants to assume responsibility for it.

I was wondering whether to share this, but after Derek's post I felt I should.

I worked in China a few years back building, hiring for and running a factory in Shenzhen. That entailed doing hiring in remote spots way up country, and the crappy hotels where you would meet maybe one or two other Europeans were full of stories about abandoned babies. I spotted what looked like a body at the side of the road one day, thinking it might have been a hit and run and persuaded my driver to stop (no foreigner with any sense would ever drive in China - the immediate fault rule applies in traffic accidents too).

The baby was clearly dead, but I was so upset that I insisted we take it into the nearest town to arrange a burial. At this point my driver's English mysteriously disappeared, but he made it very clear that he didn't want the body in the car and that whatever happened would be entirely my responsibility. I told him I'd take it on board and very reluctantly and with a lot of fear he complied, so I wrapped the body in my scarf and we went into the town.

I realised what I'd let myself in for as soon as we got there. It caused consternation and it became clear that abandoned girl babies were simply left for the foxes and vultures, it even got to the point that the police were going to charge me with murdering the child. Thankfully there was a British consulate in a nearby city, but the consul had to fly down to stop me being put in jail and to mollify the police and local officials - I was told in no uncertain terms not to interfere with local customs and practices, and I was henceforth banned from working in that province.

The body simply disappeared. I hate to think what happened to it, and the memory of that awful day haunts me now and probably will for ever.

dderek123
10-20-2011, 06:28 AM
I was wondering whether to share this, but after Derek's post I felt I should.

I worked in China a few years back building, hiring for and running a factory in Shenzhen. That entailed doing hiring in remote spots way up country, and the crappy hotels where you would meet maybe one or two other Europeans were full of stories about abandoned babies. I spotted what looked like a body at the side of the road one day, thinking it might have been a hit and run and persuaded my driver to stop (no foreigner with any sense would ever drive in China - the immediate fault rule applies in traffic accidents too).

The baby was clearly dead, but I was so upset that I insisted we take it into the nearest town to arrange a burial. At this point my driver's English mysteriously disappeared, but he made it very clear that he didn't want the body in the car and that whatever happened would be entirely my responsibility. I told him I'd take it on board and very reluctantly and with a lot of fear he complied, so I wrapped the body in my scarf and we went into the town.

I realised what I'd let myself in for as soon as we got there. It caused consternation and it became clear that abandoned girl babies were simply left for the foxes and vultures, it even got to the point that the police were going to charge me with murdering the child. Thankfully there was a British consulate in a nearby city, but the consul had to fly down to stop me being put in jail and to mollify the police and local officials - I was told in no uncertain terms not to interfere with local customs and practices, and I was henceforth banned from working in that province.

The body simply disappeared. I hate to think what happened to it, and the memory of that awful day haunts me now and probably will for ever.

Holy shit. What a sad story. The guys I worked with never went in to that much detail.

robertlouis
10-20-2011, 06:35 AM
Holy shit. What a sad story. The guys I worked with never went in to that much detail.

I don't share it much. It gets me upset and angry and frustrated that I couldn't do more at the time.

russtafa
10-20-2011, 06:51 AM
get used to it people, as they say "you aint in Kansas"

dderek123
10-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Well Robert let's hope neither of us have to go through something like that anytime soon. Here in Thailand they have a good health care plan for all Thai people. Whatever they need to get done at the hospital only costs roughly $1. And medication is heavily subsidized. It's almost like I'm living in Canada again!

russtafa
10-20-2011, 07:50 AM
bloody hell that's great

robertlouis
10-20-2011, 07:52 AM
get used to it people, as they say "you aint in Kansas"

I don't what you meant by that Russ, but I'll remain offended until you explain.

russtafa
10-20-2011, 08:00 AM
I don't what you meant by that Russ, but I'll remain offended until you explain.
i mean once you get out of the cozy little corner of the world be fuck'in careful

russtafa
10-20-2011, 08:03 AM
i mean once you get out of the cozy little corner of the world be fuck'in carefulwhen in Rome do as the Romans do or beware folks

robertlouis
10-20-2011, 08:06 AM
i mean once you get out of the cozy little corner of the world be fuck'in careful

Ok, now I understand, thanks. Although I've spent enough time in wild places, but that incident really upset me. Don't think I'll ever truly get over it. It was just horrible - not what happened tom, not that at all, but whatever happened to that poor child and then her body. It doesn't bear thinking about.

russtafa
10-20-2011, 08:28 AM
i have had a gun put to my head a couple of times over seas and have been ready to kiss my ass goodbye

african1
10-20-2011, 09:21 AM
i have had a gun put to my head a couple of times over seas and have been ready to kiss my ass goodbye

how did you get out of such situation????

dickdasterly
10-20-2011, 09:41 AM
This is why the 1% of corporate America like to set up head quarters there no regulations, a billion people who will do what ever it takes to get what little there is. The government runs everything, 12 to 14 hour work days 6 days a week and little pay. At one time the Chinese were only allowed to have one child and preferably a boy! Imagine what it took for that video to get out of the country? You can only imagine how many more stories like that are happening in that country that dont get leaked to outside news sources.

russtafa
10-20-2011, 10:56 AM
how did you get out of such situation????
put my head between my legs until the gun went away=Arab Emerites ,and handed over my money =Indonesia

african1
10-20-2011, 04:50 PM
put my head between my legs until the gun went away=Arab Emerites ,and handed over my money =Indonesia

Didn't know they had guns in the UAE. must've been some organized crime dude.

russtafa
10-21-2011, 04:34 AM
Didn't know they had guns in the UAE. must've been some organized crime dude.
some cop

robertlouis
10-21-2011, 08:21 AM
I don't know if it will make it any better, but this clip from the BBC makes a couple of things clear. Firstly, some good news - while the girl was seriously injured, she's alive and receiving treatment in hospital. Secondly, there has been just as much of an outcry in China as anywhere else, millions of posts on the internet saying much the same things as have been posted here.

Recalling what was said rightly about similar cases of callousness and walking on by in the west, perhaps the Chinese aren't all as bad as the people in the film.

But it doesn't in the end mitigate against my experience with the dead baby that I mentioned earlier, which happened as recently as 2006.

Here's the clip.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-15341136

naresuan
10-21-2011, 10:43 AM
you just have to go for a meal in Soho London to see how rude and humorless these guys are...and I'm giving them money!!

naresuan
10-21-2011, 10:44 AM
shocking video by the way....

jessicamoore
10-23-2011, 01:06 AM
damm freddie you sexy

FreddieGomez
10-23-2011, 02:16 AM
I don't know if it will make it any better, but this clip from the BBC makes a couple of things clear. Firstly, some good news - while the girl was seriously injured, she's alive and receiving treatment in hospital. Secondly, there has been just as much of an outcry in China as anywhere else, millions of posts on the internet saying much the same things as have been posted here.

Recalling what was said rightly about similar cases of callousness and walking on by in the west, perhaps the Chinese aren't all as bad as the people in the film.

But it doesn't in the end mitigate against my experience with the dead baby that I mentioned earlier, which happened as recently as 2006.

Here's the clip.

It said she died :(

http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-girl-dies-hit-run-sparked-outrage-035947336.html

damm freddie you sexy

russtafa
10-23-2011, 02:29 AM
When you have 2billion i think your caring and sharing go's down the toilet

Bobby Domino
10-23-2011, 02:49 AM
:shrug:shrugthey have different mentality to us.so what

This is something to think about - Chinese culture & philosophy is different, esoteric. I'm not saying that the circumstances of the video is common-place or understandable, but to impose our moral (Western) belief system onto the Chinese is arrogant and dangerous.

The culture is fucked there. Beyond a Chinese persons immediate family they couldn't care less about other people.

Also the justice system somehow encourages this behaviour. If you help someone who was in an accident you need to pay their medical bills. Also there is a good chance that the injured will accuse the one who helped as being responsible for the injuries. And it works!

I've lived on 4 out of 5 continents (Asia, not one of them) and this attitude, or reaction, isn't rare. Three strong reasons for their inaction:
One, anyone at her aid might be charged with the crime as described by ddereck123.
Two, the child was so badly hurt, there was no saving her. Given the medical conditions/practices in a country leads to the public knowing that a hospital wouldn't have the equipment or the urgency to be able to help the child. This mentality, I've witnessed this first hand in many countries.
Three, injured people are somehow cursed (seriously!!). People don't want to approach a dead or injured body because they think this calamity will fall upon them.

The reality is life is cruel. There are many atrocities out there that never reach the media.
Feel sorry for the child and her parents, but don't vilify an entire nation.
As I said before imposing your value system is supremely ignorant, devastatingly arrogant and irrevocably dangerous.

ddereck123, how astute of you and how spot on!!! That was hilarious!!! May I use it with your permission sometime over the course of my lifetime??

jamesedwards
10-23-2011, 10:15 AM

It's like they are immune to tragedy and shit. I wouldn't want to live there, fuck that.

jamesedwards
10-23-2011, 10:18 AM

Here's the clip.

Wait a fucking minute, you didn't even mention the fact that THE FUCKING DRIVER HIT THE CHILD, STOPPED AND SAID FUCK IT AND KEPT ON MOVING! whoever that was they can't be all good of a person. that's insane!

EvonRose
10-23-2011, 11:56 AM
May you rest in peace little angel, Not the right time for you yet... you came here to give compassion a chance and let people see the true nature of their hearts and to let them learn, your duty is done and even tough short, your time has come and you must go and live a better life leaving this chaotic world behind. Pray for us little angel...

dderek123
10-23-2011, 01:36 PM
This is something to think about - Chinese culture & philosophy is different, esoteric. I'm not saying that the circumstances of the video is common-place or understandable, but to impose our moral (Western) belief system onto the Chinese is arrogant and dangerous.

Yeah I see what you mean but shit is fucked up. I think their belief system, values, morals, and whatever else is just shit if stepping around a little girl with her guts hanging out is okay. Sure there are aspects of my belief system that would be strange/wrong to them for sure. I guess the Western bleeding heart in me is too strong for watching videos such as this. I browse reddit a lot and the NSFW videos I can rarely endure.

I've lived on 4 out of 5 continents (Asia, not one of them) and this attitude, or reaction, isn't rare. Three strong reasons for their inaction:
One, anyone at her aid might be charged with the crime as described by ddereck123.
Two, the child was so badly hurt, there was no saving her. Given the medical conditions/practices in a country leads to the public knowing that a hospital wouldn't have the equipment or the urgency to be able to help the child. This mentality, I've witnessed this first hand in many countries.
Three, injured people are somehow cursed (seriously!!). People don't want to approach a dead or injured body because they think this calamity will fall upon them.

Fair enough. Here in Thailand I notice differences in the cultural like this all the time. A wise farang once explained to me that there are many layers of 'culture shock'.

The reality is life is cruel. There are many atrocities out there that never reach the media.

Especially in Africa.

Feel sorry for the child and her parents, but don't vilify an entire nation.
As I said before imposing your value system is supremely ignorant, devastatingly arrogant and irrevocably dangerous.

But this is the internet! :dancing:

ddereck123, how astute of you and how spot on!!! That was hilarious!!! May I use it with your permission sometime over the course of my lifetime??
Yes you may Bobby. You're an okay guy. I like that quote it highlights the good and bad of different cultures.

robertlouis
10-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Wait a fucking minute, you didn't even mention the fact that THE FUCKING DRIVER HIT THE CHILD, STOPPED AND SAID FUCK IT AND KEPT ON MOVING! whoever that was they can't be all good of a person. that's insane!

Of course it's appalling, and it's been discussed endlessly on this thread, latecomer.

And we all know that there are never ever hit and run incidents in the US, the UK or anywhere else....

Get real FFS.

alyssaluxor
10-23-2011, 09:03 PM
that video just crash my heart :(((

wasnt able to sleep for almost 3 days

russtafa
10-24-2011, 01:27 AM
Of course it's appalling, and it's been discussed endlessly on this thread, latecomer.

And we all know that there are never ever hit and run incidents in the US, the UK or anywhere else....

Get real FFS.yeah but not like that