PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Love Bush

Vicki Richter
01-23-2006, 10:44 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/

I don't know how this link is going to work, but...

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/free;_ylt=AsWmgllSdmxnO5kbav3Pnlys0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMT A2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--?ch=61492&cl=249000','playerWindow','width=793,height=608,sc rollbars=no'));

Basically it is a Turkish woman thanking Bush for his help in Iraq. I guess there are always two sides to every story.

chefmike
01-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Yes, there are two sides to every story....as far as bush and his ilk, there is his side, and on the other side there is the truth...

Turks Give Bush Rowdy Reception In Istanbul

Turkish police secure the city ahead of the NATO summit (AFP)

ISTANBUL, June 27 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) - Tens of thousands of Turks gathered Sunday, June 27, to demonstrate against the visit of US President George W. Bush to attend a two-day NATO summit.

Wielding banners and shouting slogans such as "Yankees Go Home," "This Country is Ours" and "United States, Assassins, Leave the Middle East", the noisy rally got underway about four hours before Bush's scheduled arrival in Turkey’s largest city, reported Agence France-Presse (AFP).

Protestors also donned anti-Bush and anti-NATO T-shirts, while banners read "Imperialism and NATO are the Biggest Enemies of Peace".

more here- http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2004-06/27/article04.shtml

Support for Bush drops among US military: poll
Jan 02 6:43 PM US/Eastern

Support for President George W. Bush's Iraq policy has fallen among the US armed forces to just 54 percent from 63 percent a year ago, according to a poll by the magazine group Military Times.

In its annual survey of the views of military personnel, the group reported on its website that support for Bush's overall policies dropped over the past year to 60 percent from 71 percent.

While still significantly more supportive of the president than the broad US population, the fall in support by military personnel tracks a similar decline in the president's popularity among the general public.

more here-

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/02/060102234337.if0cb0yj.html

chefmike
01-24-2006, 12:01 AM
i was about to come on and bitch how most undeveloped foreign women dont shave properly and it disgusts me...damn....ill let chefmike take this one...

Well, J, it does bring a new meaning to the expression "rug burn"...

Vicki Richter
01-24-2006, 01:04 AM
How shocking that an Islamic extremist site called "islamonline" would support your stances. You seem to find stuff from everywhere but creditted media sources. Then again, I am sure the western media are in on it... you know... the conspiracy... All the western media companies are getting paid by the oil companies. <grin>

hondarobot
01-24-2006, 01:07 AM
OK. . . well I'm going back to making some cartoons tonight. . .

I still love that blonde girl

chefmike
01-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Yes, the turkish woman you have quoted certainly speaks volumes about bush and how the world loves him. If you're denying that bush is the source of hostility from all over the world, not to mention the US, then you're in serious denial...

So you're disputing the poll in the military times also?

chefmike
01-24-2006, 02:00 AM
I don't care what George Bush tells you, our military's been run into the ground. More than half of our troops
are there for a second time, the divorce rates have doubled, ...recruiting numbers are in the toilet... Bush has
really destroyed our military, and that will have long-term effects for our national security for decades."
--Combat veteran Paul Rieckhoff , of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America,

http://www.iava.org/index2.html

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/31053/

Halliburton is a joke. I can't even list the problems with their service, but I guarantee they
do not receive less money based on how many of the showers don't work, or how many of us
won't eat in the chow hall often because we get sick every time we do. I wish every American
could see this for him/herself. There should be jail terms for this."
-- email to Paul Rieckhoff from an officer in Ramadi, Link

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/31053/

hondarobot
01-24-2006, 02:01 AM
Just let it go guys, I don't really have any idea what this thread is about beyond Iranian women. If a girl from Iran steps up to the plate, I'd say it would be a good thing, who knows beyond that?

No need to have any further flame wars on this front. . . I always win 'em, and I know who's side I'm on.

But I suppose a girl does want to have some fun, nothing wrong with that.

8)

chefmike
01-24-2006, 02:09 AM
honda, you're pathetic...you're stepping up to post again, finally... to do your capt save a ho routine...let her speak for herself...and grow a fuckin pair, and I'm not talkin about tits...

nothin personal, honda...but you asked for it, mon...

hondarobot
01-24-2006, 02:19 AM
Wow, I respected your input before, Chef, but now I'm feeling like kicking you in the fuckin balls.

I defend Vicki, when I can, that's been obvious for awhile now. I've earned the right to do that, don't fuck with me on that front.

I will hit back, if I have to. We don't have a problem, just a debate on this topic apparently.

chefmike
01-24-2006, 02:30 AM
shrubya continues to speak up for freedom....and the bible bangers that elected him...

Bush tells abortion foes, 'We will prevail'

33 years after Roe v. Wade ruling, abortion debate continues

Monday, January 23, 2006; Posted: 1:31 p.m. EST (18:31 GMT)

Abortion opponents listen to a phone call from President Bush Monday on the Washington Mall.

SAN FRANCISCO, California (AP) -- President Bush told abortion opponents Monday that they are pursuing "a noble cause" and making a real difference in the campaign to recruit more Americans to stand on their side.

"We're working to persuade more of our fellow Americans of the rightness of our cause," the president told abortion foes gathered at the foot of Capitol Hill on a chilly, rainy day. He spoke by telephone from Manhattan, Kansas, where he was to give a speech.

"This is a cause that appeals to the conscience of our citizens and is rooted in America's deepest principle," the president said. "And history tells us that with such a cause we will prevail."

Supporters of abortion rights held a rally on Sunday, marking the 33rd anniversary of the Roe v. Wade ruling, and urging the Senate to reject the nomination of Judge Samuel Alito to succeed Sandra Day O'Connor on the Supreme Court. They held a candlelight vigil in front of the court, waving signs that read: "Alito--No Justice For Women," and "Keep Abortion Legal."

After the rally on the National Mall, the demonstrators were marching to the Capitol and the Supreme Court.

"You believe, as I do, that every human life has value, that the strong have a duty to protect the weak, and that the self-evident truths of the Declaration of Independence apply to everyone, not just to those considered healthy or wanted or convenient," Bush told the abortion foes.

"These principles call us to defend the sick and the dying, persons with disabilities and birth defects, all who are weak and vulnerable, especially unborn children," the president said.

Other rallies were being held across the country.

In St. Paul, Minnesota, Katie Whitte braved below-freezing temperatures outside the state capitol to march for the first time against abortion.

"This year is special for me because I am a mother out of wedlock," said Whitte, 20, whose daughter is 5 months old. "I wanted to get the message out that life is important. It doesn't matter what your circumstances are."

Whitte was among thousands of abortion opponents who rallied across the nation over the weekend, many of whom said they were heartened by Bush's choice of Alito.

The nation's high court made abortion legal on January 22, 1973. Thirty-four states have since passed laws requiring parents either to be notified or to give consent when their underage daughters seek abortions.

In Idaho, nearly 400 abortion protesters marched Saturday at the Statehouse, including Reid Richardson and his 5-year-old stepdaughter, Allie Zebley, who carried sign with her ultrasound photo and the words, "This is me at 16 weeks."

About half that number gathered Sunday outside the Idaho Capitol in support of abortion rights.

In Michigan, a group of ministry leaders launched a new anti-abortion organization, Michigan Chooses Life. The group wants to change the state constitution to legally define a person as existing at the moment of conception. The American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan has said such a measure would be challenged in court.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

chefmike
01-24-2006, 02:37 AM
Wow, I respected your input before, Chef, but now I'm feeling like kicking you in the fuckin balls.

I defend Vicki, when I can, that's been obvious for awhile now. I've earned the right to do that, don't fuck with me on that front.

I will hit back, if I have to. We don't have a problem, just a debate on this topic apparently.

If you want to defend your damsel in distress, how about defending her on the issues being discussed, and not just the usual leave her alone, you meanies...

I hope you're not so whipped that you're watching fox news, unless it's for a laugh...

yourdaddy
01-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Jesus Christ !!!! Haliburton?????????? chefmike is sucking hind tit again. There really are some issues, waffle boy. Too bad you are lost in the 60's. (where I COME FROM!!!!!!!)> FOOOOOOOL!!!

hondarobot
01-24-2006, 02:50 AM
Hehe, I'm not whipped, not watching Fox News, just eating an Asiago cheese and roast beef sandwich right now.

I will fight the entire world for her, it's just one of those things.

chefmike
01-24-2006, 02:53 AM
the usual ridiculous reich-winger troll drivel

Your astute opinions are always appreciated...

chefmike
01-24-2006, 02:56 AM
Hehe, I'm not whipped, not watching Fox News, just eating an Asiago cheese and roast beef sandwich right now.

I will fight the entire world for her, it's just one of those things.

Your loyalty is to be admired, honda...and I would suggest horseradish with that sandwich... :wink:

hondarobot
01-24-2006, 03:06 AM
It did have Horseradish, really wasn't a bad sandwich at all, could have used a bit more roast beef.

Felicia Katt
01-24-2006, 04:48 AM
How shocking that an Islamic extremist site called "islamonline" would support your stances. You seem to find stuff from everywhere but creditted media sources. Then again, I am sure the western media are in on it... you know... the conspiracy... All the western media companies are getting paid by the oil companies. <grin>
back on the two sides front:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A41024-2005Apr10.html

according to this non Islamic source:

"... four in 10 Turks regard the United States as their country's "biggest enemy." That is more than double the number who named Greece, the ancient rival Turkey has come to the brink of war with three times in the last half-century"

and on a more controversial note, I would suggest a very rustic dijon mustard instead of horseradish. :)

FK

chefmike
01-24-2006, 04:56 AM
and on a more controversial note, I would suggest a very rustic Dijon mustard instead of horseradish

INFIDEL!

LG
01-26-2006, 06:13 PM
Vicki and everyone else,

I couldn't view the link but found the vid on ABC news:

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1533542

Don't know whether that woman is from Turkey or not, but she isn't in fact Turkish. She is Kurdish, as she states quite clearly, and this is not the same. She may be living in Turkey but her people have experience almost the same kind of oppression in Turkey as they have in Iraq.

The Kurdish people were very happy to see Saddam go because he was oppressing and killing Kurds. To them, what the US did was a good thing, if only becuase they they are no longer persecuted. But in the video I saw, she goes on to talk about masses of WMD. How does she know? What does she know that the British and US intelligence do not? And how intelligent can these intelligence agencies be if civilians know more than them?

As far as I know, most Turkish people didn't really give a shit and some may have taken an anti-US stance, despite the NATO ties their nation has with America. Then again as a European, and I have to be perfectly honest here, most people around the world aren't too fond of your government (though most people have nothing against Americans as a people). To those saying that Bush is in the right, analyze that.

And people are still being killed in Iraq. You can analyze that one too, if you like.

Clivee
01-26-2006, 06:38 PM
I though this topic was about hairy pussies lol.

chefmike
01-26-2006, 09:01 PM
I though this topic was about hairy pussies lol.

That's a terrible thing to infer about our beloved first lady....although I did hear that she had it shaved in the shape of a crucifix. Maybe that's what shrubya was referring to when he said that jesus spoke to him.

4DegreesWarmer
01-27-2006, 01:40 AM
How shocking that an Islamic extremist site called "islamonline" would support your stances.

A website is titled "Islam Online." Naturally as a result, the site is filled with Islamic extremist ideas.

Perfectly logical conclusion...

KD
02-01-2006, 01:56 PM
I rather this topic be about hairy pussy. LOL

KD

KD
02-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Sorry Vicky,

I had too.

and I quote.

The audience -- 500 women covered in black at a Saudi university -- seemed an ideal place for Karen Hughes, a senior Bush administration official charged with spreading the American message in the Muslim world, to make her pitch.

But the response on Tuesday was not what she and her aides expected. When Hughes expressed the hope that Saudi women would be able to drive and "fully participate in society" much as they do in her country, many challenged her.

"The general image of the Arab woman is that she isn't happy," one audience member said. "Well, we're all pretty happy." The roomful of students, faculty members and some professionals resounded with applause.

KD

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/09/28/MNG0OEV1191.DTL

speck
02-04-2006, 06:13 AM
I don't care what George Bush tells you, our military's been run into the ground. More than half of our troops
are there for a second time, the divorce rates have doubled, ...recruiting numbers are in the toilet... Bush has
really destroyed our military, and that will have long-term effects for our national security for decades."

You are joking right? You do know that if you ask any(and I really mean any) U.S. military soilder who harmed the US military most Bush or Clinton, the answer will be Clinton.

I will only qualify this statement to say that the person you ask must have been active military since ~ 1993 or so.

I don't believe you will find any soilder that meets that criteria say that Bush has harmed the military as much as Clinton did.

chefmike
02-05-2006, 11:26 PM

You are joking right? You do know that if you ask any(and I really mean any) U.S. military soilder who harmed the US military most Bush or Clinton, the answer will be Clinton.

I will only qualify this statement to say that the person you ask must have been active military since ~ 1993 or so.

I don't believe you will find any soilder that meets that criteria say that Bush has harmed the military as much as Clinton did.

So the opinions of veterans who didn't serve prior to 1993 dont count? I suppose that you're referring to those fortunate enough not to have been killed or maimed for the neocon chickenhawk LIE... And of course you would bring up Clinton, how typical....And you say Clinton harmed the military. Thanks to shrub and his neocon cabal we hardly have a military...while the real threats in Korea and Iran continue to grow stronger...

qualify this, patriot...

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 03:27 AM
I'd love to see a copy of your DD 214. If you really were in the service, You're the last person anyone would want in their foxhole, waffle boy, unless they needed some cheap pussy.

chefmike
02-06-2006, 02:39 PM
I'd love to see a copy of your DD 214. If you really were in the service, You're the last person anyone would want in their foxhole, waffle boy, unless they needed some cheap pussy.

:trolls

Who ordered the redneck ala troll?