PDA

View Full Version : How close are we to apes??/

slingblade
10-18-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm sure we all done seen someone reguardless of what race they are and you were like damn he or she looks just like a ape or a chimp. Makes you wonder cause even one of our presidents looked like an ape too. But after watching movies like Planet of the Apes you realize that were more alike than different and sometimes I wonder did we actually evolve from apes? '

or check out peeps like ron pearlman and patrick ewing u know. :confused:

TempestTS
10-18-2011, 08:42 PM
How close are we to apes... ?

that just depends which side of the bars you happen to be standing... Some of us are on one side, others clearly are part of the animal kingdom (and they dont even want to be associated with most of us)

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Tigers and lions are more closely related to each other than we are to other primates, as far as their chromosomes lining up.

Maybe some people have such low IQs that they're not much more complicated than moneys and apes. But as far as intelligence goes, I'm pretty sure dolphins are smarter than chimps. Their society, although more simplistic, actually makes us humans look like the barbarians we basically are. I wouldn't be surprised if humans devolved from dolphins.

slingblade
10-18-2011, 08:48 PM

that just depends which side of the bars you happen to be standing... Some of us are on one side, others clearly are part of the animal kingdom (and they dont even want to be associated with most of us)

but that primal instinct is still there even though some of us try to hide it by wearing taylor made suits and acting like geeks.

slingblade
10-18-2011, 08:50 PM
No dolphins are fucking useless really. Chimps are just like us if you watch them.

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 08:55 PM
but that primal instinct is still there even though some of us try to hide it by wearing taylor made suits and acting like geeks.
? This was an attempt to make a profound point? lol

First of all it's spelled "tailor".

And secondly, that's a cultural thing you talking about. Human's know the difference between right and wrong, pretty much. Native Americans are probably more highly evolved emotionally than just about anyone, but they're weren't technologically advanced.

But if you're trying to make excuses for being a simpleton, you're doing a great job of proving that you lack the capacity to be anything else. lol

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 08:56 PM
No dolphins are fucking useless really. Chimps are just like us if you watch them.
Like who? You? lol

And what do you define as "useless"?

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:01 PM

And secondly, that's a cultural thing you talking about. Human's know the difference between right and wrong, pretty much. Native Americans are probably more highly evolved emotionally than just about anyone, but they're weren't technologically advanced.

But if you're trying to make excuses for being a simpleton, you're doing a great job of proving that you lack the capacity to be anything else. lol

Okay duche bag since you wanna cum in with your bullshit I can get down in the mud too whore. I dont give a damn who was more evolved emotionally or not does that mean that they all should have been wearing a tampon too?

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Like who? You? lol

And what do you define as "useless"?

theyre pretty much useless unless they get caught in a tuna net and end up in a chicken of sea can with the rest of the tuna. lol

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Like dogs. Dogs know when they fucked up. They'll look guilty when they know they did "wrong". Cats aren't like that. Cats may know what's going to cause them grief in the long run, but they don't seem to care. They more independent than that I guess. Dogs are more submissive. They want to please us so we take care of them. And humans are submissive like that too.

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Look. You already look like a moron. But if you want to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, you're welcome to self-destruct right here for the entire forum to see. Be my guest. lol

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:08 PM
theyre pretty much useless unless they get caught in a tuna net and end up in a chicken of sea can with the rest of the tuna. lol
What does that mean? That the most oppressed and stepped on humans are the least "useful"? That would put black people at the top of the "useless" list. Humans are potentially better than that though. You lack self-esteem.

And btw what the fuck do chimps do that's any more impressive than dolphins? Get used for medical experiments? GTFO of here. lol

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Look. You already look like a moron. But if you want to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, you're welcome to self-destruct right here for the entire forum to see. Be my guest. lol

clapping oh really Nicole hell now I see why so many peeps be hating on you in here.. Hell you ain't half bad looking but damn if you don't turn into a wood killer when you open up your mouth! lol

MdR Dave
10-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Chimpanzees. We're related to chimpanzees.

Genetically close, but not in an evolutionary sense. They never took "The Great Leap Forward".

Now back to the rumble!

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:13 PM
What does that mean? That the most oppressed and stepped on humans are the least "useful"? That would put black people at the top of the "useless" list. Humans are potentially better than that though. You lack self-esteem.

And btw what the fuck do chimps do that any more impressive than dolphins? Get used for medical experiments? GTFO of here. lol

Look dunce you can get your neo natzi bullshit outta here with all your subliminal shit and go stick a fucking cross right up your ass! No it dont mean that whore and gee wonder where a castrated tranny ranks in the world of uselessness in the hiarchy of queers who prefer well hung sheboys that cum like a horse?????

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:13 PM
? You sound idiotic here. You're making no damn sense.

If you have a point, you should make it. Is your point that "tougher = better" and "might makes right"? lol Get real. What are you? 10 years old? lol

NRT
10-18-2011, 09:15 PM
chimps and apes dont like being compared to humans, its the biggest insult that can be given to them

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Neo-nazi? You're fucking high. Just shut the fuck up, you insecure mess. I don't know what point you were trying to make, but it sounds like you advocate Nazi ideologies as much as anyone.

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:17 PM
? You sound idiotic here. You're making no damn sense.

If you have a point, you should make it. Is your point that "tougher = better" and "might makes right"? lol Get real. What are you? 10 years old? lol

How bout this why don't you go out and find a dick to suck that is if anyones desperate enough to have a 50 year old turkey neck bitch giving them brain!

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:18 PM
"Subliminal", huh? lol You are one paranoid bitch. I couldn't be any more clear and factual than I've been.

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:19 PM
How bout this why don't you go out and find a dick to suck that is if anyones desperate enough to have a 50 year old turkey neck bitch giving them brain!
lol Let's review...

Chris Rock - Black People VS. Niggaz (Bring the Pain 1996) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4)

EvonRose
10-18-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm closer to a beautiful butterfly who flys and goes with the wind....

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:21 PM
"Subliminal", huh? lol You are one paranoid bitch. I couldn't be any more clear and factual than I've been.

Only in your small little world one that im sure you worship Adolph Hitler!!!

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:23 PM
lol Let's review...

Chris Rock - Black People VS. Niggaz (Bring the Pain 1996) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4)

Only if you could learn to STFU sometimes youd be aiight but no a dumb bitch like you gotta kill it everytime they open up their fucking grill!!

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Only in your small little world one that im sure you worship Adolph Hitler!!!
I'm Sicilian, jackass. How could I consider myself to be Aryan?

You're a ghetto retard. Case closed.

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm Sicilian, jackass. How could I consider myself to be Aryan?

You're a ghetto retard. Case closed.

Spare me the bullshit trick as hoe!

NRT
10-18-2011, 09:29 PM
why was george W bush used in the pics with chimps? what was the point, was the pic taken from some political satire, what is the connection with bush and chimps? One is more intelligent, or the same intelligence as each other? chimps dont start wars without genuine reason or massacre oppress fellow chimps. Ronald Reagan starred in a film alongside a chimp. Its still an insult to the chimp, they dont like being compared to humans.

apes and humans can not mate and produce offspring, it has been tried by scientists. Unlike dogs and wolves, lions and tigers, horses and donkeys and zebras. so humans are not as close as some would imagine. Some biologists dont think its in their make up to evolve into 'human like' beings even if humans died out. so the premise of planet of the apes could be very unlikely. when the giant dinosaurs died out the surviving smaller ones didnt evolve back into them

Nicole Dupre
10-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Transsexuals are some the most self-actualized human beings there are. We transcended our birth gender. If anything, WE'RE the "master race", whether we're black, white, yellow, or red. ;-) lol :dancing:

EvonRose
10-18-2011, 09:36 PM
why was george W bush used in the pics with chimps? what was the point, was the pic taken from some political satire, what is the connection with bush and chimps? One is more intelligent, or the same intelligence as each other? chimps dont start wars without genuine reason or massacre oppress fellow chimps. Ronald Reagan starred in a film alongside a chimp. Its still an insult to the chimp, they dont like being compared to humans.

apes and humans can not mate and produce offspring, it has been tried by scientists. Unlike dogs and wolves, lions and tigers, horses and donkeys and zebras. so humans are not as close as some would imagine. Some biologists dont think its in their make up to evolve into 'human like' beings even if humans died out. so the premise of planet of the apes could be very unlikely. when the giant dinosaurs died out the surviving smaller ones didnt evolve back into them

I think Human males are idiots... Lol.. JK. But monkeys are more cuddly and friendly, Human males can be such bullies!

slingblade
10-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Humans and apes share something like over 98% of the same DNA! They are by far our cloest relatives and peeps can say what the fuck the wanna but we're almost one in the same!

scroller
10-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Elaine: "Whoa! Walking around naked? Ahh... that is not a good look for a man."
George: "Why not? It's a good look for a woman."
Elaine: "Well, the female body is a... work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it's for gettin' around, like a jeep."
Jerry: "So you don't think it's attractive?"
Elaine: "It's hideous. The hair, the... the lumpiness. It's simian."
George: "Well, some women like it."
Elaine: "Hmm. Sickies."

Dino Velvet
10-18-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm still waiting to evolve into an ape.

Jackal
10-18-2011, 11:15 PM
Homo sapiens are a species of ape which subsumes to primates. The OP question is like asking how close wolves are to canines.

Dino Velvet
10-18-2011, 11:27 PM
The OP question is like asking how close wolves are to canines.

Slightly off topic but I saw an incredible documentary on that. I think it was on National Geographic Channel. It showed how man turned wolves into dogs through generations of selective breeding and socialization.

Quiet Reflections
10-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Scientists have sequenced the genome of the chimpanzee and found that humans are 96 percent similar to the great ape species.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/08/0831_050831_chimp_genes.html

MdR Dave
10-18-2011, 11:41 PM

Nice- I've dated a praying mantis a lot of times but only a few butterflies.

OK, back to the smackdown.

MdR Dave
10-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Slightly off topic but I saw an incredible documentary on that. I think it was on National Geographic Channel. It showed how man turned wolves into dogs through generations of selective breeding and socialization.
I've seen threads on HA that did the reverse to humans.

Dino Velvet
10-18-2011, 11:54 PM
Can apes be evil like humans or are they still closer to animals as creatures of instinct in being dominant and territorial? I don't mean violent. I mean evil with evil intent behind the action.

MdR Dave
10-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Can apes be evil like humans or are they still closer to animals as creatures of instinct in being dominant and territorial? I don't mean violent. I mean evil with evil intent behind the action.
I'll try an find a link- there are well documented cases o chimps with longstanding grudges against individuals from other tribes. Stalking parties that attack individuals at the risk of group warfare just to throw a beatdown, etc.

Or, just hit "General Discussion" and click a random thread-- it will Dave .e some time and the story will be pretty similar!

Dino Velvet
10-19-2011, 12:23 AM
I'll try an find a link- there are well documented cases o chimps with longstanding grudges against individuals from other tribes. Stalking parties that attack individuals at the risk of group warfare just to throw a beatdown, etc.

Or, just hit "General Discussion" and click a random thread-- it will Dave .e some time and the story will be pretty similar!

Would that be evil or more territorial? Do they know right from wrong and have the will to choose the wrong?

natina
10-19-2011, 12:29 AM
HOW ABOUT GRAPE APE OR MAGILLA GORILLA

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cqi-yDToJ7A/TTJFlGe2V-I/AAAAAAAAABY/5o2zKNyr0D4/s1600/grape-ape2.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_T0yBN1LAMoc/SFgsi_iW7II/AAAAAAAAFRA/oiIHcJ0nvOw/s400/MagillaGorilla.png

slap slap but NO ONE WANTS TO BOINK THIS!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/nicole_dupree_122.jpg

Jericho
10-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Some are a fuck of a lot closer than others, eh, Brentina?

onmyknees
10-19-2011, 01:26 AM

Not much going on right now ...huh? I thought this was a Natina post.

Dolphins have one of the most complex communications methods known . They can understand a structured language like ours. Dolphins actually sleep with one half of thier brain at a time....Try that some time and use the other half to understand a structured language ! lol

NRT
10-19-2011, 02:41 AM

Well some doubt that and argue dogs probably were not bred from wolves but perhaps originally a different sub species from each other. They act differently, dogs barks and wolves howl. Wolves wont make good guard dogs this has been tried, they are independent animals. Wolves wont mate with wild ferel dogs, or allow them to join the pack. The closest they come, is that dogs act like puppies or wolf cubs, whereas wolves act like grown animals who can fend for themselves

giovanni_hotel
10-19-2011, 02:41 AM
Slingblade, really??
This thread is sooo suspect.

Did you copy and paste this thread topic from Stormfront???

Jackal
10-19-2011, 03:36 AM

PBS had a great special on that recently. Maybe we saw the same documentary?

Dino Velvet
10-19-2011, 03:42 AM
PBS had a great special on that recently. Maybe we saw the same documentary?

This is the one I saw. If it repeats it's definitely worth watching.

http://www.dogtipper.com/blog/2010/08/national-geographic-channel-to-premier-and-man-created-dog.html

dderek123
10-19-2011, 03:50 AM
I'm sure we all done seen someone reguardless of what race they are and you were like damn he or she looks just like a ape or a chimp. Makes you wonder cause even one of our presidents looked like an ape too. But after watching movies like Planet of the Apes you realize that were more alike than different and sometimes I wonder did we actually evolve from apes? '

According to scientists human DNA and ape DNA is at least 95% similar.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/tj/v17/n1/dna

So of course there will be some similarities.

seamonkey
10-19-2011, 03:57 AM
In recent years there has been an idea by some in primatology to reclassify chimpanzees and bonobos under the genus Home rather than Pan.

Jackal
10-19-2011, 03:57 AM
I hope I can catch that, DV.

Here is a great video on how humans connect with other matter in the universe

Neil deGrasse Tyson - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpfoLvlA64o&feature=channel_video_title)

EvonRose
10-19-2011, 04:00 AM
Nice- I've dated a praying mantis a lot of times but only a few butterflies.

OK, back to the smackdown.

Ay! no! but i'm a pink butterfly with big wings and i fly fly to the sky, and then I soar with the wind and i'm free!!!

dderek123
10-19-2011, 04:25 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0912/why-furry-ape-girl-woman-demotivational-poster-1260635105.jpg

MdR Dave
10-19-2011, 04:28 AM
Man, Helena Bonham Carter in the "Planet" remake? Don't tell me you wouldn't tap that hairy ass!

slingblade
10-19-2011, 05:00 AM
Slingblade, really??
This thread is sooo suspect.

Did you copy and paste this thread topic from Stormfront???

Niggah please the only thing suspect is bull queens pillow biters like you in here floating around!

justafreak
10-19-2011, 05:09 AM
BLACK MEN ACT LIKE THE GODS YOU ARE - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRVmfsVaQRI)

gotchagood
10-19-2011, 05:15 AM
No, If we evolved from primates, then why isn't the process still happening? But to answer you question; genetically, If I'm not mistaken, they have 2 more chromosomes than man humans have 46 apes 48. But don't get it confused, the common hare has the exact same as a human. Doesn't make the "man". Also, I think a pig is almost as smart as a primate.

Bobby Domino
10-19-2011, 06:18 AM

LOL!!!! ND, you need to be on the airwaves, lol. HA members shouldn't be the only one privy to your posts. Most of it is sensational!!! Copyright all your posts because someone could make $$$$ compiling everything you've said over the years. Straight up. I'm fucking loving it......

EDIT: We actually evolved from amoebas

trish
10-19-2011, 06:30 AM
There's no relation at all between primates and humans. God used different cookie cutters and different cookie dough to make each. My Mom told me so. And it's somewhere in the Koran too. So there_that proves it.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-19-2011, 06:30 AM

Do you live near a zoo???:shrug

giovanni_hotel
10-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Niggah please the only thing suspect is bull queens pillow biters like you in here floating around!

LOL!! First time I heard that phrase before.
Apparently it WASN't yours.

WTF is a 'bull queen'???

This thread is all kinds of FAIL.

http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/epic-fashion-fail-black-guys-gay-spandex-wtf.jpg

robertlouis
10-19-2011, 09:06 AM

Just to be totally irrelevant for a mo', good to have you back, Tempest, and that is a hot avatar.

dderek123
10-19-2011, 09:11 AM
There's no relation at all between primates and humans. God used different cookie cutters and different cookie dough to make each. My Mom told me so. And it's somewhere in the Koran too. So there_that proves it.
http://i.imgur.com/ttz01.jpg

robertlouis
10-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Look dunce you can get your neo natzi bullshit outta here with all your subliminal shit and go stick a fucking cross right up your ass! No it dont mean that whore and gee wonder where a castrated tranny ranks in the world of uselessness in the hiarchy of queers who prefer well hung sheboys that cum like a horse?????

"Neo nazi" (which you can't spell) at post 15! Is this a record?

And speaking of the record, chimps and men have a common ancestry, but that diverged around 1.5 - 2m years ago. Our spines and limbs developed so that we could become high stamina long-distance runners and ground dwellers, while the chimps stayed in the trees. The other major anatomical difference, and this is crucial, is that our thumbs are twice as long, twice as powerful, and many times more dextrous. That gave us the ability to develop tools and many other things besides.

robertlouis
10-19-2011, 09:14 AM

Trish, your tongue is so far into your cheek that it's coming out of the other side lol.

Stavros
10-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Chimpanzees cannot swim -another difference.

On a more serious note, the hunting and consumption of primate meat in central Africa has been a crucial link in the development of HIV. Edward Woodward wrote a famously long and occasionally libelous book -The River- which tried to link a Polio vaccine derived from Chimpanzee kidneys to an immunisation programme in the late 1950s from where the virus spread through migrant workers and prostitutes in Kenya; and then from Haitian-born civil servants in the Congo back to the Caribbean and then the USA.

Recent and more exacting research by Jacques Pepin (NOT the chef!) traces the links back to the 1920s and the hunting of primates for their meat, and looks at 'amplifiers' which boost what would otherwise have been a localised illness affecting only a few people, into a pandemic that has affected more than 60 million people. Worth reading -most of us have no interest in chimp burgers or gorilla sandwiches, but if you consider some of the things that people eat in southern China and all those deep fried insects on sale in Thailand, you might feel safer ordering one of Mr Cain's pizzas...or not, as the case may be.
Discussion is here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/18/health/18aids.html?src=me&ref=general

Book is on Amazon here
The Origins of AIDS: Amazon.co.uk: Jacques Pepin: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51T6LJDLmUL.@@AMEPARAM@@51T6LJDLmUL (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Origins-AIDS-Jacques-Pepin/dp/1107006635)

BigDF
10-19-2011, 11:29 AM
No dolphins are fucking useless really. Chimps are just like us if you watch them.Really? How many chimpanzees have you heard about murdering and raping other chimps? When was the last time they went to war over something?:geek:

russtafa
10-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Really? How many chimpanzees have you heard about murdering and raping other chimps? When was the last time they went to war over something?:geek:chimps go to war and murder

dderek123
10-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Really? How many chimpanzees have you heard about murdering and raping other chimps? When was the last time they went to war over something?:geek:

Chimps have rapes and murders. They are very territorial and often a group of chimps will do 'battle' with other groups of chimps. Sure it's not as sophisticated as our rapes, murders and battles but they got all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

Chimps are fucking vicious. When someone accidentally falls into the Chimpanzee area at the zoo usually the chimps band together and try to bite their face off. Real talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DTkhp9sv58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kuMS-EATs

Jericho
10-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Wait till they get guns! :hide-1:

Ape With AK-47 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU)

dderek123
10-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Wait till they get guns! :hide-1:

Ape With AK-47 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU)

Heh. ;)

russtafa
10-19-2011, 02:01 PM
best to leave chimps be

slingblade
10-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Do you live near a zoo???:shrug

No I dont do you????????????

slingblade
10-19-2011, 03:13 PM
LOL!! First time I heard that phrase before.
Apparently it WASN't yours.

WTF is a 'bull queen'???

This thread is all kinds of FAIL.

http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/epic-fashion-fail-black-guys-gay-spandex-wtf.jpg

Twain alls I wanna know is which one of the sugar britches crew is YOU???

slingblade
10-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Really? How many chimpanzees have you heard about murdering and raping other chimps? When was the last time they went to war over something?:geek:

Chimps are highly evolved primates and guess what humans are primates too and they are gansta as hell step into their territory and they will go to war on your ass too and probably rip your arms right off your body and have a feast on you!!

slingblade
10-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Chimps have rapes and murders. They are very territorial and often a group of chimps will do 'battle' with other groups of chimps. Sure it's not as sophisticated as our rapes, murders and battles but they got all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

Chimps are fucking vicious. When someone accidentally falls into the Chimpanzee area at the zoo usually the chimps band together and try to bite their face off. Real talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DTkhp9sv58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kuMS-EATs

LOL man these clowns dont know what the hell they talking bout chimps are highly evolved territorial and down right vicious creatures. These fools dont know ish probably watched too many Jane Goodall documentaries but yeah a chimp will rip your arms and legs right off your body or bite your face off!

BigDF
10-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Chimps are highly evolved primates and guess what humans are primates too and they are gansta as hell step into their territory and they will go to war on your ass too and probably rip your arms right off your body and have a feast on you!!

LOL man these clowns dont know what the hell they talking bout chimps are highly evolved territorial and down right vicious creatures. These fools dont know ish probably watched too many Jane Goodall documentaries but yeah a chimp will rip your arms and legs right off your body or bite your face off!Well obviously, my sarcasm sailed right over your head, which I suspected, but over dderek's as well which was a bit of a surprise. I find it interesting that you equate highly evolved with the capacity for violence. I guess the fact that humans are capable of killing and maiming large numbers of other humans, as well as whatever wildlife happens to be in the vicinity, means that we have evolved little more than chimpanzees. I have to admit that I was not aware that chimpanzees suffer the same conflicts that we as humans do. Hopefully as time goes on both our species will evolve past the use of violence to resolve conflicts.:geek:

MdR Dave
10-19-2011, 04:18 PM
best to leave chimps be

Good advice.

Nicole Dupre
10-19-2011, 04:23 PM
"Highly evolved" into what? Being a bunch fucking chimps? lol

And what are you saying? That being "gangster" and being violent = highly evolved? That's totally retarded.

Look, Tarzan. If you want to be a monkey, just keep acting like one. Being mesmerized at the view of yourself making a bicep muscle is a good start. And I applaud you for having a sense of purpose. Some people fantasize about being wolves ie. werewolves. Some like bats ie. vampires. But you chose chimps. I'm ok with that. But leave science and evolution to the people who don't daydream about being in a zoo. If you hand a monkey a book, there's a better chance of him wiping his ass with it than reading it. And it sounds like you're both on the same... page. lol

giovanni_hotel
10-19-2011, 04:27 PM

You 'know' who it is, slingblade.

It's the Rough Riders Anthropology Crew!!
Asking the big existential questions since 1991.

http://worldofweirdthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/charlie_darwin_440.jpghttp://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2908/monkeydrummert.gifhttp://stat18.privet.ru/lr/0a17fe10be64e79cbea02ca13753fcf8http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w25/jjh4/Monkey/MonkeySexAnimated.gif

Thread is still fail.

Jackal
10-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Gang of Chimps Attack and Kill a Lone Chimp - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8)

Chimps killing other chimpanzees.

slingblade
10-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Well obviously, my sarcasm sailed right over your head, which I suspected, but over dderek's as well which was a bit of a surprise. I find it interesting that you equate highly evolved with the capacity for violence. I guess the fact that humans are capable of killing and maiming large numbers of other humans, as well as whatever wildlife happens to be in the vicinity, means that we have evolved little more than chimpanzees. I have to admit that I was not aware that chimpanzees suffer the same conflicts that we as humans do. Hopefully as time goes on both our species will evolve past the use of violence to resolve conflicts.:geek:

Yes the more highly evolved creatures are potentially the most dangerous and man kind is the most evolved and dangerous creatures on earth nothing to argue or banter about there is it?

slingblade
10-19-2011, 09:20 PM
"Highly evolved" into what? Being a bunch fucking chimps? lol

And what are you saying? That being "gangster" and being violent = highly evolved? That's totally retarded.

Look, Tarzan. If you want to be a monkey, just keep acting like one. Being mesmerized at the view of yourself making a bicep muscle is a good start. And I applaud you for having a sense of purpose. Some people fantasize about being wolves ie. werewolves. Some like bats ie. vampires. But you chose chimps. I'm ok with that. But leave science and evolution to the people who don't daydream about being in a zoo. If you hand a monkey a book, there's a better chance of him wiping his ass with it than reading it. And it sounds like you're both on the same... page. lol

Nicole get out of here and go wash your brown ass and then i'll put this big black anaconda deep up in u! or is that because youre sicillian? a lot of italians are potential wack jobs on one hand they dont know if they wanna be white or medetarranian or whatever and on the other hand they seem to go in rage if someone mentions that they might have some moor african blood in them so you really never know what youre dealing with. lol

slingblade
10-19-2011, 09:21 PM
You 'know' who it is, slingblade.

It's the Rough Riders Anthropology Crew!!
Asking the big existential questions since 1991.

http://worldofweirdthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/charlie_darwin_440.jpghttp://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2908/monkeydrummert.gifhttp://stat18.privet.ru/lr/0a17fe10be64e79cbea02ca13753fcf8http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w25/jjh4/Monkey/MonkeySexAnimated.gif

Thread is still fail.

You repping hard for your fam man now why dont you get your little gay simean ass outta here?

Belial
10-19-2011, 09:28 PM
I applaud u for bringing this thread to our attention, slingblade. I feel it can be used as an educational tool. As I have a Doctorate in Apeology, I was hoping I could clear up some of the confusion on this topic.
Humans and apes share something like over 98% of the same DNA! They are by far our cloest relatives and peeps can say what the fuck the wanna but we're almost one in the same! That's not entirely true. Some so called humans have not fully evolved yet. Let me see if I can break this down for u. The Dark skinned Negro shares approximately 99.9% of the same DNA as the Eastern Lowland Gorillas of Zaire. Koko the Gorilla's IQ was measured at around 85, which is on a par with average Negro on the streets of Baltimore. Lighter skinned Negroes and other brown mud races share DNA more closely related to the Chimpanzee. For the so many who don't know who their real fathers were, possibly the Chimp and Gorilla combined. The effeminate little Asian man is more closely related to the Spider Monkey. God created the White race perfectly evolved in his image. Therefore no evolution was necessary. It's also why u'll only find Whites in Heaven. Someday ur fully evolved descendants shall be White. I hope this will clarify things for u, slingblade, and best of luck on ur continuing evolution. Cheers.

Quiet Reflections
10-19-2011, 09:30 PM
that made me laugh

Nicole Dupre
10-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Nicole get out of here and go wash your brown ass and then i'll put this big black anaconda deep up in u! or is that because youre sicillian? a lot of italians are potential wack jobs on one hand they dont know if they wanna be white or medetarranian or whatever and on the other hand they seem to go in rage if someone mentions that they might have some moor african blood in them so you really never know what youre dealing with. lol
Sicily is a melting pot. It may be part of Europe, but you can hardly say it's Aryan. My mother isn't Sicilian at all. She's 3/4 Italian, and a quarter Irish. My father was 100% Sicilian, but his grandmother had blue eyes and blonde hair, and most of his family was kinda pale. But whatever it amounts to, I'm not 100% German or 100% English.

So if you want to talk nonsense about me worshiping Hitler, you sound kinda dumb. Hitler killed gay people, and I would think the Nazis would have included transsexuals in the mix had they existed then the way we do now. Also, I know too many black people who would be ashamed of you acting like a clown with your muscles, your gangsta philosophy, and your pseudoscience about monkeys.

I'd rather be a dolphin than a monkey. Although, realistically, I know we have more in common with primates. But dolphins are advanced in ways we should probably pay attention to. Chimps are just crazy and silly. I'd take one for a pet maybe if I could dress it up and have tea parties with it and make it wear cute clothes. But I like cats better I think.

Why? Do you want to be someone's pet monkey?

slingblade
10-19-2011, 09:47 PM
I applaud u for bringing this thread to our attention, slingblade. I feel it can be used as an educational tool. As I have a Doctorate in Apeology, I was hoping I could clear up some of the confusion on this topic. That's not entirely true. Some so called humans have not fully evolved yet. Let me see if I can break this down for u. The Dark skinned Negro shares approximately 99.9% of the same DNA as the Eastern Lowland Gorillas of Zaire. Koko the Gorilla's IQ was measured at around 85, which is on a par with average Negro on the streets of Baltimore. Lighter skinned Negroes and other brown mud races share DNA more closely related to the Chimpanzee. For the so many who don't know who their real fathers were, possibly the Chimp and Gorilla combined. The effeminate little Asian man is more closely related to the Spider Monkey. God created the White race perfectly evolved in his image. Therefore no evolution was necessary. It's also why u'll only find Whites in Heaven. Someday ur fully evolved descendants shall be White. I hope this will clarify things for u, slingblade, and best of luck on ur continuing evolution. Cheers.

Awe and here we have a white snow ape whos shown his ugly zit faced ass in here and whos IQ is probably lower than Koko the gorillas. The good news for you white inbreed pieces of shit is that not only will you not find you snow apes in heaven the white race is quickly dying out all those weak recessive genes that yall posses have run it course!!!!!

slingblade
10-19-2011, 09:49 PM
that made me laugh

LOL he just repping for his fam!

slingblade
10-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Sicily is a melting pot. It may be part of Europe, but you can hardly say it's Aryan. My mother isn't Sicilian at all. She's 3/4 Italian, and a quarter Irish. My father was 100% Sicilian, but his grandmother had blue eyes and blonde hair, and most of his family was kinda pale. But whatever it amounts to, I'm not 100% German or 100% English.

So if you want to talk nonsense about me worshiping Hitler, you sound kinda dumb. Hitler killed gay people, and I would think the Nazis would have included transsexuals in the mix had they existed then the way we do now. Also, I know too many black people who would be ashamed of you acting like a clown with your muscles, your gangsta philosophy, and your pseudoscience about monkeys.

I'd rather be a dolphin than a monkey. Although, realistically, I know we have more in common with primates. But dolphins are advanced in ways we should probably pay attention to. Chimps are just crazy and silly. I'd take one for a pet maybe if I could dress it up and have tea parties with it and make it wear cute clothes. But I like cats better I think.

Why? Do you want to be someone's pet monkey?

It dont matta if you wanna be a dolphin or a zebra fact is apes are our cloest relatives and actually highly intelligent. Some apes are ever able to learn sign languages and talk to us non verbally but dayum wouldnt it be a trip when apes can master verbal communication with us? lol

Nicole Dupre
10-19-2011, 10:03 PM
It dont matta if you wanna be a dolphin or a zebra fact is apes are our cloest relatives and actually highly intelligent. Some apes are ever able to learn sign languages and talk to us non verbally but dayum wouldnt it be a trip when apes can master verbal communication with us? lol
Well, why don't you get a college degree to study such a thing? Or why don't you go to the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo, and strike up a conversation. Just say, "Hi. I'm Slingblade. How are you? What's your name. I'm a Virgo. What's your sign?"

It couldn't hurt.

SirCumsAlot
10-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Well, why don't you get a college degree to study such a thing? Or why don't you go to the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo, and strike up a conversation. Just say, "Hi. I'm Slingblade. How are you? What's your name. I'm a Virgo. What's your sign?"

It couldn't hurt.

:dead:

slingblade
10-19-2011, 10:11 PM

It couldn't hurt.

LOL i aint looking to fuck no monkies Nicole i'm jus saying were close and you know it too!!!

trish
10-19-2011, 10:12 PM
The least evolved humans (if you want to call them that) spell "you're" as "ur" and probably pronounce it the same way. You can spot them by their pointy domed heads and broadly idiotic grins. They usually use handles that are copied from heavy metal references to fantasy demons.

slingblade
10-19-2011, 10:24 PM

It couldn't hurt.

now if you wanna HBO Helpa Brotha Out hook me up with Sarina Valentina or Domino Pressley they would get punished in the worst way!!

russtafa
10-19-2011, 11:09 PM
Well obviously, my sarcasm sailed right over your head, which I suspected, but over dderek's as well which was a bit of a surprise. I find it interesting that you equate highly evolved with the capacity for violence. I guess the fact that humans are capable of killing and maiming large numbers of other humans, as well as whatever wildlife happens to be in the vicinity, means that we have evolved little more than chimpanzees. I have to admit that I was not aware that chimpanzees suffer the same conflicts that we as humans do. Hopefully as time goes on both our species will evolve past the use of violence to resolve conflicts.:geek:
hopefully evolve when is this going to happen?next christmas:yayo:

Jericho
10-19-2011, 11:11 PM
hopefully evolve when is this going to happen?next christmas:yayo:

I don't think i'll be taking that bet! :hide-1:

Nicole Dupre
10-19-2011, 11:51 PM
now if you wanna HBO Helpa Brotha Out hook me up with Sarina Valentina or Domino Pressley they would get punished in the worst way!!
?

Huh? What are you talking about? You want to fuck two porn girls? And? What do you want from me? A recommendation letter? lol

First of all, they both seem like pretty reasonable and intelligent young women, from what I can tell. I mean, they've never wasted their time on here. This place was a trap that mostly the earlier porn trannys fell into. Trannys used to hang out here to have some casual conversations and laughs. But then guys like you and Doctor Screw fucked it all up, playing the fool like you both do. And then once you have someone like brenda in here posting his illiterate boink boink bullshit? lol Let's just say that I think you'd better enjoy what you have while you have it. I mean, honestly, how much longer do you think a young pretty tranny like Evon is gonna waste her time with you guys? Look at you especially, talking about chimps being "gangster". lol I thought you were kidding at first. lol I mean, come ON. This isn't the hood. This isn't Camden or Washington Heights. This isn't the ghetto. This is a porn forum. There's some money behind the scenes.

But thanks to both the economy and gentlemen like yourself, it's sunk to depths so low that soon there will be NO girls posting here EVER. You wanna make a bet on that? Even Bella's ready to bail on this bullshit, and she likes forums. Me? I give it a year, tops, before you NEVER SEE ONE GIRL posting here EVER. And I'm not trying to be a bitch when I tell you this, but you can blame guys like yourself. Trust me, if I didn't have about a half dozen people here I liked chit-chatting with? LOL What in fuck would I need this place for? Even the mods don't give a shit. For promoting? lol Porn is gasping it's last breath, as it turns out. Forums like this won't save our sites or the parties.

Oh, sure. there are a handful of gents throwing around some cash. But guys like you, the ones who think they have so much to say and scare away the girls? You don't have enough to spend on porn. Real talk, Slingblade: how much do you earn a year? A week? An hour? Do you pay for porn? Escorts... ? You know you don't. And it's not because you're above it. It's because you can't afford it. I don't think it's a stretch to say that the economy is hurtin' for certain, and a run of the mill average dude like you isn't gonna spend what he doesn't have. No shame involved. Real talk.

Anyway...

Nicole Dupre
10-20-2011, 02:44 AM
Double Talk - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJDA1IJ4IY)

dderek123
10-20-2011, 03:20 AM

Ahh you were sarcastic! Yeah way over my head for sure. I don't think violence will be going away anytime soon. Maybe we can be like the Bonobo and settle conflicts with sex!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQNpL-HBoNk

from wikipedia:
Bonobo males occasionally engage in various forms of male-male genital behavior.[41][42] In one form, two males hang from a tree limb face-to-face while "penis fencing".[43][44] This also may occur when two males rub their penises together while in face-to-face position. Another form of genital interaction, called "rump rubbing", occurs to express reconciliation between two males after a conflict, when they stand back-to-back and rub their scrotal sacs together.

Bonobo females also engage in female-female genital behavior, possibly to bond socially with each other, thus forming a female nucleus of bonobo society. The bonding among females enables them to dominate bonobo society. Although male bonobos are individually stronger, they cannot stand alone against a united group of females.[44] Adolescent females often leave their native community to join another community. Sexual bonding with other females establishes these new females as members of the group. This migration mixes the bonobo gene pools, providing genetic diversity.

They are less agressive than chimps and most if not all other kinds of apes. Make love not war as they say.

Debra
10-20-2011, 04:26 AM
Here is my distant cousin "Lucy" about 2.3 million years ago. I think I inherited her butt.

robertlouis
10-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Here is my distant cousin "Lucy" about 2.3 million years ago. I think I inherited her butt.

It looks like it's lasted well, considering lol...... :geek:

Debra
10-20-2011, 04:42 AM
It looks like it's lasted well, considering lol...... :geek:

I keep it well lubricated and pampered.:)

robertlouis
10-20-2011, 04:50 AM
I keep it well lubricated and pampered.:)

Lube I can leave to the imagination, but did you know that on this side of the Atlantic "Pampers" is the biggest brand of what we call nappies and you call diapers? :hide-1:

Not quite the image you want, Debra. :yayo:

Debra
10-20-2011, 04:59 AM
Lube I can leave to the imagination, but did you know that on this side of the Atlantic "Pampers" is the biggest brand of what we call nappies and you call diapers? :hide-1:

Not quite the image you want, Debra. :yayo:

We have had Pampers diapers here since before I was born.

But the word pamper here means to treat nicely and take good care of. Be very kind to. Like when I lay down and someone gives me a slow, gentle, full body massage, that ends with a happy ending, and I didn't have to do a thing or move a muscle except to turn over for the other side......you get the picture.

robertlouis
10-20-2011, 05:02 AM
We have had Pampers diapers here since before I was born.

But the word pamper here means to treat nicely and take good care of. Be very kind to. Like when I lay down and someone gives me a slow, gentle, full body massage, that ends with a happy ending, and I didn't have to do a thing or move a muscle except to turn over for the other side......you get the picture.

I'd be very happy to pamper you, Debra. If only I hadn't turned down that job in 2001.... Damn. :(

BigDF
10-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Ahh you were sarcastic! Yeah way over my head for sure. I don't think violence will be going away anytime soon. Maybe we can be like the Bonobo and settle conflicts with sex!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQNpL-HBoNk

from wikipedia:
Bonobo males occasionally engage in various forms of male-male genital behavior.[41][42] In one form, two males hang from a tree limb face-to-face while "penis fencing".[43][44] This also may occur when two males rub their penises together while in face-to-face position. Another form of genital interaction, called "rump rubbing", occurs to express reconciliation between two males after a conflict, when they stand back-to-back and rub their scrotal sacs together.

Bonobo females also engage in female-female genital behavior, possibly to bond socially with each other, thus forming a female nucleus of bonobo society. The bonding among females enables them to dominate bonobo society. Although male bonobos are individually stronger, they cannot stand alone against a united group of females.[44] Adolescent females often leave their native community to join another community. Sexual bonding with other females establishes these new females as members of the group. This migration mixes the bonobo gene pools, providing genetic diversity.

They are less agressive than chimps and most if not all other kinds of apes. Make love not war as they say.

Well, well, learn something new every day. I suspect if we would adopt the bonobo rite of reconciling conflicts, the incidence of war would be cut down immensely. Thinking about MacArthur and Hirohito on the USS Missouri in 1945.:dancing: Also, I've been saying for years if the women can ever get together on things they will run the world.:geek:

Jericho
10-20-2011, 12:38 PM
If only I hadn't turned down that job in 2001.... Damn. :(

Were you going to be the monkey waving the bone above his head? :razz:

slingblade
10-20-2011, 12:39 PM
?

Huh? What are you talking about? You want to fuck two porn girls? And? What do you want from me? A recommendation letter? lol

First of all, they both seem like pretty reasonable and intelligent young women, from what I can tell. I mean, they've never wasted their time on here. This place was a trap that mostly the earlier porn trannys fell into. Trannys used to hang out here to have some casual conversations and laughs. But then guys like you and Doctor Screw fucked it all up, playing the fool like you both do. And then once you have someone like brenda in here posting his illiterate boink boink bullshit? lol Let's just say that I think you'd better enjoy what you have while you have it. I mean, honestly, how much longer do you think a young pretty tranny like Evon is gonna waste her time with you guys? Look at you especially, talking about chimps being "gangster". lol I thought you were kidding at first. lol I mean, come ON. This isn't the hood. This isn't Camden or Washington Heights. This isn't the ghetto. This is a porn forum. There's some money behind the scenes.

But thanks to both the economy and gentlemen like yourself, it's sunk to depths so low that soon there will be NO girls posting here EVER. You wanna make a bet on that? Even Bella's ready to bail on this bullshit, and she likes forums. Me? I give it a year, tops, before you NEVER SEE ONE GIRL posting here EVER. And I'm not trying to be a bitch when I tell you this, but you can blame guys like yourself. Trust me, if I didn't have about a half dozen people here I liked chit-chatting with? LOL What in fuck would I need this place for? Even the mods don't give a shit. For promoting? lol Porn is gasping it's last breath, as it turns out. Forums like this won't save our sites or the parties.

Oh, sure. there are a handful of gents throwing around some cash. But guys like you, the ones who think they have so much to say and scare away the girls? You don't have enough to spend on porn. Real talk, Slingblade: how much do you earn a year? A week? An hour? Do you pay for porn? Escorts... ? You know you don't. And it's not because you're above it. It's because you can't afford it. I don't think it's a stretch to say that the economy is hurtin' for certain, and a run of the mill average dude like you isn't gonna spend what he doesn't have. No shame involved. Real talk.

Anyway...

Awe yeah I got a dick and stamina to handle both of thems at the same time so a good old bottoms up threesome would be nice. lol

But you can stop with the guys like you bullshit Nicole cause guys like me got too much going on for themselves to even be wasting time talking shit about girls. Every now and then ive gotten caught up but it was directed at one or two trannies who were running their mouths you know kinda like you do 24/7 up in here.

Most of the girls that come here are nice and pleasant peeps so why would I try to knock them even fi they aint all that and a bag of chips to look at? Thats not my style and if a person is nice to me imma always be nice to them but when peeps start running their mouth ummm like you do Nicole sorry but im not one of these ass kissing clowns in here who got low self esteem and continue to kiss ass baby. Thats the problem with this site it has too many gay guys looking and drooling over anyhting with a hard dick and big upping and ass kissing.

But as far as a guy like me just know this imma baller through and though and I got stacks of paper so if I wanna spend money on something I do it im not your average joe I work and hustles for mines and I got money in the bank jus depends on what I wanna spend it on.

russtafa
10-21-2011, 04:36 AM
Well, well, learn something new every day. I suspect if we would adopt the bonobo rite of reconciling conflicts, the incidence of war would be cut down immensely. Thinking about MacArthur and Hirohito on the USS Missouri in 1945.:dancing: Also, I've been saying for years if the women can ever get together on things they will run the world.:geek:

like Margaret Thatcher?

robertlouis
10-21-2011, 04:39 AM
like Margaret Thatcher?

Hey Russ, at last we agree on something political! :dancing:

russtafa
10-21-2011, 09:49 AM
queen Elizabeth the first,Catherine the great to name a few

EvonRose
10-21-2011, 10:02 AM
There are a few guys here who are not only close to them, but are apes. Their brains has not evolved yet thus making them act very Neanderthal.... No class, no etiquette, no manners... Lol..

giovanni_hotel
10-21-2011, 12:02 PM
How did this thread make 12 pages????smh

sp fan
10-21-2011, 12:13 PM
how are u gonna compare bush to that intelligent chimp?

slingblade
10-21-2011, 01:35 PM
how are u gonna compare bush to that intelligent chimp?

lol............

alpha2117
10-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Genetically we are very similar it's about 98% DNA match. That said I think Lizards are about 90%. Most living things have a lot of base coding the same. Think of us as cars - essentially theres not much difference between a Ferrari and a Volvo in terms of basic design (4 wheels, engine, fuel tank etc) but the little differences make a huge difference in the end product.

slingblade
10-21-2011, 01:51 PM
There are a few guys here who are not only close to them, but are apes. Their brains has not evolved yet thus making them act very Neanderthal.... No class, no etiquette, no manners... Lol..

Speaking of apes, you probably have a lot of guys going APE Shit ova you???:)

LibertyHarkness
10-21-2011, 01:58 PM
i reguarly see people picking their asses out in public .. so i guess its not to distant to apes :)

slingblade
10-21-2011, 02:02 PM
i reguarly see people picking their asses out in public .. so i guess its not to distant to apes :)

LOL I dont wanna see that but yeah.. and some prisoners throw feces at the guards just like some apes throw it at humans at the zoo.

LibertyHarkness
10-21-2011, 02:03 PM
glad i dont work in a prison :)

slingblade
10-21-2011, 02:15 PM
I know right......LOL