PDA

View Full Version : horrible t-girls web sites

idiot savant
01-23-2006, 10:20 PM
Ok gang ,I surf the net and found some good websites and I found some that should be avoid. So I decide to post some that should be avoid at all cost.

www.tscherrie.com
www.sashafoxxts.com
www.tatianna404.com

Please share some bad ones that you ran across.

George Costanza
01-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Ok gang ,I surf the net and found some good websites and I found some that should be avoid. So I decide to post some that should be avoid at all cost.

www.tscherrie.com
www.sashafoxxts.com
www.tatianna404.com

Please share some bad ones that you ran across.

Seems like you like the full-figured black ladies. The last two aren't great but there's something about TS Cherrie. Mmmmmm.

idiot savant
01-24-2006, 01:11 AM
no that,,,its that if I run across a site and it has preview with hardcore action or implying that they do I try it out.I went though tseve,sexxxyjade,aniyah red,foxxxy angel,badazzbody and plenty others was great.But I suckered by tscherrie,tatianna ,and sashafoxx ads of content when there was bad quality or little no vids.
george, if you like tscherrie,try blacktgirls.com has her pics plus a wider selection,so you won't feel cheated,like I have on her personnal site.

MAJOR
01-24-2006, 02:35 AM
I totally disagree about two of the sites u posted about...

www.tscherrie.com
www.tatianna404.com

ts cherrie site is hot and has a whole lot of pics in her member section, and has a designer do her site. I love the way she looks real fem not to fake, and i love the fat ass.... looks natural. You can tell she gets kinky in the bedroom.

tatianna's site is great also, to be ran by herself, i've been a member for a while and love the way she updates the member side. She even sends the members some of the pics from the member side because it doesnt allow u to copy them{i wish}. The site. Has just enough pics and videos to win me over for a month, and waiting to for on the next..... and i must say she's a little more classy then the others and very natural, oh yeah and a non-fake fatt ass.

I guess u really have to base what u like about a girl in order to like there site and what they have to offer on it..... i like to see natural ass, face, and titts, and thats what these girls give me, not knocking the others.

www.sexxxyjade.com looks good also but im not in to the hardcore sex scenes wish she has a look of, but has a great site and love her pics,

www.tseve.com -also a great site,

www.sashafoxxts.com -not into this girl at all or the site

www.Jamiets.com- is starting to become a great site cant wait for her member section

www.tsamandah.com- waiting for her member section

www.sexxxycream.com- alot of stuff on this site but not me type of girl

just a few of the site i have saw or been a member of. And just like every one else this is just my opinion........

Big Booty Shemale Lover
01-24-2006, 09:26 AM
ts cherrie site is hot and has a whole lot of pics in her member section, and has a designer do her site. I love the way she looks real fem not to fake, and i love the fat ass.... looks natural. You can tell she gets kinky in the bedroom.

BlackAdder
01-24-2006, 09:55 AM
you pay for membership at all those sites? well, guess we all need a hobby.

Big Booty Shemale Lover
01-24-2006, 10:09 AM
you pay for membership at all those sites? well, guess we all need a hobby.

you got any pics of that chick tscherrie BlackAdder?....... :twisted:

bunzy
01-24-2006, 03:15 PM
you pay for membership at all those sites? well, guess we all need a hobby.LMAO

LG
01-24-2006, 05:29 PM
TS Jamie:

http://www.jamiets.com/photos/photos1/1_files/Photos/JamieTS%20Set1%20-%2006%20(web).jpg
http://www.jamiets.com/photos/photos1/1_files/Photos/JamieTS%20Set1%20-%2004%20(web).jpg
Cherrie:

http://www.eros-miami.com/file-images/mi-cherrie1-17-11986.jpg
http://www.eros-miami.com/file-images/mi-cherrie1-19-11986.jpg

idiot savant
01-24-2006, 06:07 PM
I guess this where that old adage"one man's junk...is another man's treasure" come into play.I realize that some may have different taste. I just hate grainy vids where you have to guess who's who plus misleading preview pages.

Black Adder,you kinda right,it's like a hobby of mine.I mean I surf the net and it seem to be flood with brazilian material. Now Brazilian stuff is cool at times,but sometime I want to see something different like a amateur feel or something that I can understand what they are saying. So I patronage american t-girls sites(you know support the home team) but sometime you get burn.That why I started this thread,I guess,because the review section do fall short.