PDA

View Full Version : Uncomfortable

luvthatranny
10-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Okay, quick question...
How many of you girls are uncomfortable going out to straight bars & clubs with straight guys???
I find this all the time with any TS I may enjoy the company of (and her me).

Recently I hung with a girl who is also an entertainer, she was shocked when I held her hand in public and ate and danced with her in straight places.
FYI- I'm 6'4" 235 and used to fight professionally, blah, blah, blah...
Anyway I found out she had a BF, so adios...

tsadriana
10-16-2011, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=luvthatranny;1025054]Okay, quick question...
How many of you girls are uncomfortable going out to straight bars & clubs with straight guys???
I find this all the time with any TS I may enjoy the company of (and her me).

Recently I hung with a girl who is also an entertainer, she was shocked when I held her hand in public and ate and danced with her in straight places.
Anyway I found out she had a BF, so adios...[/QUOTE
I go in straight clubs all the time but is not like in the gay clubs .is more fun in gay clubs than straight clubs because in straight clubs someone always ends in fight.

GroobySteven
10-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Anyway I found out she had a BF, so adios...

Maybe she wasn't so uncomfortable at being out in a straight club but in the fact that her boyfriend who is 6'5 240 and STILL a professional fighter might spot her dancing with you and kick your arse?

luvthatranny
10-16-2011, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=luvthatranny;1025054][/QUOTE
I go in straight clubs all the time but is not like in the gay clubs .is more fun in gay clubs than straight clubs because in straight clubs someone always ends in fight.

Good point..lol

luvthatranny
10-16-2011, 01:12 PM
anyone else???

robertlouis
10-16-2011, 01:15 PM

True, Adriana, but you have to admit it usually livens up an otherwise boring evening..... :dancing:

TsJizelle
10-16-2011, 03:43 PM
I used to work in Straight clubs so personally I have no issue going into them and having a fun night.....but it always depends on the club. some clubs I won't even go near the line up in...I always preferred an older crowd..much less drama.
Drinking is legal at 19 here in Canada, 18 in some provinces so the younger geared clubs always end up with some type of drama. Those were the clubs I used to work in and remember a time I was trying to help a girl remain conscience after she got into a fight and the girl stomped a stiletto into the back of her head.

Straight clubs in the "queer" community tend to have a reputation for being violent and full of drama. So don't be surprised if the majority of girls you want to take out there might not seem all for it. However if you're with a big guy like you, then I dont know whu she would be afraid. Most of the bouncers I worked with were big like you and I ran around that place like it was my backyard with no worries lmao

LibertyHarkness
10-16-2011, 03:51 PM
i only goto straight bar/clubs ... its a very rare event for me to visit a tranny place/ gay place ... i just feel much more comfortable in a straight place and i get less hassle .. everytime i goto tranny places i just want to start fighting people that anoy me..

jerseyboy72
10-16-2011, 04:00 PM
My one rule about clubs, make sure they have a strict dress code. The dress code gets rid alot of the trash, most of the time.

BigDF
10-16-2011, 05:14 PM
My one rule about clubs, make sure they have a strict dress code. The dress code gets rid alot of the trash, most of the time.I haven't been in a club in years, but I generally avoided the ones that have signs like NO GUNS, NO KNIVES, NO COLORS.:dancing:

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2011, 05:17 PM
I prefer straight bars *shrugs*

marissaaz
10-16-2011, 05:19 PM
str8 bars/clubs mostly the gay/ts ones are in shitty neighborhoods here

jerseyboy72
10-16-2011, 05:34 PM
I haven't been in a club in years, but I generally avoided the ones that have signs like NO GUNS, NO KNIVES, NO COLORS.:dancing:
Lmao, yes thats a good rule to live by.