PDA

View Full Version : want to take it in the ass for the first time

Boardwalkempire
10-16-2011, 07:59 AM
I have been with a few transexuals but I never bottomed before. I want to give it a shot from a sexy tranny. Any tips? Does it hurt?

EvonRose
10-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Yes it does! Anytime the muscles are being stretched out you will feel pain, even to this day It still hurts me at times.... but its the kind of pain where if you're into it, you will like it not for everyone..

dderek123
10-16-2011, 08:04 AM
There have been a lot of threads on this already.

Yes it does hurt but it gets better over time as things loosen up. Use lube and a condom. Go slow. It's not rocket surgery!

Boardwalkempire
10-16-2011, 08:14 AM
I see...is oral sex without a condom safe?

EvonRose
10-16-2011, 08:16 AM
I see...is oral sex without a condom safe?

No... Any sex unprotected has the risk of sti infection. true story.. always protect yourself!

Boardwalkempire
10-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Ok I was just checking..so what was your first anal experince like for you

EvonRose
10-16-2011, 08:33 AM
Ok I was just checking..so what was your first anal experince like for you

Inbox me with that question...

dskreet2
10-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Inbox me with that question...

After posting on the Word Association thread, then reading your posts, I guess your Inbox is your Outbox.

EvonRose
10-16-2011, 08:46 AM
After posting on the Word Association thread, then reading your posts, I guess your Inbox is your Outbox.

Huh? I didn't get that..

dskreet2
10-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Huh? I didn't get that..

Inbox - getting fuck in the ass

Outbox - on the toilet....

EvonRose
10-16-2011, 09:24 AM
Inbox - getting fuck in the ass

Outbox - on the toilet....

Oh ewww..... lol...

dskreet2
10-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Oh ewww..... lol...

I can actually picture in my mind your lips twisting on the "ewww"! I tried to word my response as delicate as possible.

EvonRose
10-16-2011, 09:48 AM
I can actually picture in my mind your lips twisting on the "ewww"! I tried to word my response as delicate as possible.

Lol. no girls don't do that...

Nivek
10-16-2011, 10:26 AM
With practice anything is possible, my advice, go big or go home does not apply here!!! Stay home and start small, lots of lube, Astro glide is a freaking slimy mess but it definitely could lube a friggin desert. will it hurt at first? Possibly, but you should figure in no time if you can stand it, and like it, or not like it at all! Becareful, and take ur time!

luvthatranny
10-16-2011, 11:40 AM
I have been with a few transexuals but I never bottomed before. I want to give it a shot from a sexy tranny. Any tips? Does it hurt?

Bud,
Start out using toys with AnalEze & Astroglide and various things like that to see if and how you enjoy it.
Start with prostate stimulation and go from there.

...anyway, my thoughts are that the act should be more about turning each other on through kissing, licking, rubbing, touching, talking...really working each other up...
:salad

tsadriana
10-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Bud,
Start out using toys with AnalEze & Astroglide and various things like that to see if and how you enjoy it.
Start with prostate stimulation and go from there.

...anyway, my thoughts are that the act should be more about turning each other on through kissing, licking, rubbing, touching, talking...really working each other up...
:salad
If anal u are vigin after penetration it will hurt u for 2 weeks :):):)

luvthatranny
10-16-2011, 11:49 AM
If anal u are virgin after penetration it will hurt u for 2 weeks :):):)

???
Maybe you, but that wasn't the case with me

tsadriana
10-16-2011, 11:51 AM
???
Maybe you, but that wasn't the case with me
Then ur not tight thats why din`t hurt u.:)

luvthatranny
10-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Then ur not tight thats why din`t hurt u.:)

lol...
Say what you wish, I started with dildos, lube, and anlaeze...
Then worked up to sucking & fucking.
I know how to relax my boooty when its a TS or woman