PDA

View Full Version : A beatdown at a NYC Mcdonald, was this right or wrong?

willid46
10-16-2011, 07:39 AM
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8392860&pid=8392763

dskreet2
10-16-2011, 07:59 AM
It was right for him to defend himself. One jumped the counter while the other, who was less athletic, went around the counter to physically beat him further after slapping him. He struck back before they had a chance to react. I don't think he had a lot of time to chose the least effective weapon to defend himself.

I also think ABC OVERLY dramatized the incident. "Most Savage" is eight people being killed at once at the job, not someone defending himself from two attackers!

dderek123
10-16-2011, 08:05 AM
There were several swings at the end that seemed unnecessary.

BigDF
10-16-2011, 08:16 AM
There were several swings at the end that seemed unnecessary.I tried the link and was rewarded with the weather forecast for NYC, so I missed the beatdown, but from other posts I deduced the person who did the beating was attacked initially and acted in self-defense. That would most likely account for extra swings, derek, as most people acting in self-defense are also scared and running on adrenaline. :geek:

EvonRose
10-16-2011, 08:25 AM
Oh c'mon you are a man go ahead punch her once and knock her out, that is self defense. Why the need to beat a woman half your size with a pipe and hit her several times, there was no need for a broken arm, or a fractured skull...

dderek123
10-16-2011, 08:27 AM
I was just sayin'. I guess I should walk a mile in his his McShoes.

AsiaMei
10-16-2011, 10:22 AM
wow thats on west 4th street. is this recent? i think he over-reacted honestly... she smacked him... hes a man all that extra wasnt needed.

GroobySteven
10-16-2011, 11:41 AM
If these were two guys slapping a girl and she (over)reacted the same would you think it was so out of line?
I don't see the issue and the point people are trying to make with "he's a guy" - we're meant to live in an equal society. He was attacked at his place of work, they went over the counter to continue to attack him and at least one of them was bigger than he. Did he know they didn't have weapons?

Self-defense basic rules : put them down and make sure they're not going to get back up - or get away from the situation.

This kid's past of being in prison is going to go against him - but he is someone who was actually WORKING in McDonalds so he's no career criminal if he's going to actually do that job.

hippifried
10-16-2011, 12:03 PM
The situation was already out of control before anything physical happened. I guess he didn't pay attention in orientation. You don't argue with the customers in any retail job.

bustedm
10-16-2011, 12:58 PM
He showed them what equality is all about. No crime in my opinion.

BigDF
10-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Oh c'mon you are a man go ahead punch her once and knock her out, that is self defense. Why the need to beat a woman half your size with a pipe and hit her several times, there was no need for a broken arm, or a fractured skull...EvonRose, I did not see the video when I clicked on the link and that is why I responded as I did. BTW this idea of punching someone once and knocking them out is a bunch of Hollywood crap. Still, if they came across the counter at him, he was entitled to defend himself. I've seen women fight and they can be quite dangerous and vicious. Why did the woman think it was ok to hit him in the first place?

Bobby Domino
10-16-2011, 05:58 PM
the guy was totally justified, imo. A customer has the audacity to hit an employee, THEN come to the other side of the counter!!!!
Those girls could have had a gun or a knife on them and it could have easily ended in a robbery. You don't know people's true intentions; things can escalate very quickly.
The employee squashed it and made sure the situation was neutralized. Once someone jumps the counter, the safety of the employees AND the other customers are in jeopardy.

trish
10-16-2011, 06:05 PM
I'd put the beater's ass in jail.

buckjohnson
10-16-2011, 06:15 PM
In New York, self defense is statutorily describe as justification. You can't justify violence as retaliation. That said, as an ex-New Yorker, (and really, the exp of being in NY never leaves you) it is as much about the victim (the initial aggressor) as the criminal. The victim's back-story is an important determinant in prosecuting crimes in NY. The video however leaves out what the victims were doing behind the counter. There may have been some additional justification going on that would allow for the additional beating. But justification is a defense, generally brought out in trial. It most times does not stop an arrest, in which will happen to the ex-felon.

fred41
10-16-2011, 06:35 PM
You can't continue to beat someone after the attack has been stopped...all that being said though - this is one of those times when two assholes (who have probably always been assholes) finally ran into the wrong person.

They made the mistake of slapping a man who had served ten years for manslaughter...and wasn't going to take their shit...good for him.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/brutal_village_mcd_attack_yjWUZ7ynlVl0Dr5SUzJF2M

(by the way...to those that say he just got slapped, and is a man...these are two aggressive women who came behind the counter with the clear intent of assaulting him...all because he apparently said he had to check if their fifty dollar bill was authentic)

BigDF
10-16-2011, 07:10 PM
I'd put the beater's ass in jail.Why, exactly? Is it because you think he went too far and should have stopped once they were down? Now that I've actually seen the video, I amend my previous opinion to the idea that he should have stopped when his co-workers tried to stop him. That said, I still say his initial actions were justified because they attacked him. This is real life and there was no way to tell what the two women were capable of and we couldn't see if they had a weapon or not, once they were behind the counter.

One thing I've noted in this thread is that the opposing views seem to be split along the line between ladies and guys, which is interesting to me. :geek:

buckjohnson
10-16-2011, 07:20 PM
Why, exactly? Is it because you think he went too far and should have stopped once they were down? Now that I've actually seen the video, I amend my previous opinion to the idea that he should have stopped when his co-workers tried to stop him. That said, I still say his initial actions were justified because they attacked him. This is real life and there was no way to tell what the two women were capable of and we couldn't see if they had a weapon or not, once they were behind the counter.

One thing I've noted in this thread is that the opposing views seem to be split along the line between ladies and guys, which is interesting to me. :geek:

What you think is justified and what New York law says is justified is prob two different things. Again, in NY, the victims backstory plays a lot to who gets prosecuted

Silcc69
10-16-2011, 07:32 PM
I think the beat down was a bit excessive but when they slapped the guy then go over the table and try and start some more shit then that is on them. And if what Fred41 said was true he was simply obeying company policy. If he accepts a fake 50 dollar bill then that is grounds for termination.

If you want to see a 1 hitter quitter:
Video: Dayum, Mike Tyson Don't Even Hit This Hard: Youngin From Forrest City, Arkansas Starts Leaking Badly! (Just Wrong) (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhZ1SqPA3JBiAEfpT2)

(http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video800.php?v=wshhZ1SqPA3JBiAEfpT2)

arnie666
10-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Professionally I have to have another opinion,but personally if a pitbull or other outraged animal was jumping over a serving counter with nasty intentions towards me I think clubbing it with a pipe until it wasn't moving is perfectly fine. I once kicked and stamped on a dog because it attacked a young member of my family in a park who needed stitches, the dog shot away like a rocket,but if it hadn't I would have killed it.

Human beings have even less excuse to behave like savages than wild animals or even domesticated animals ,and it is savage like to mouth off causing distress to those around you and then climb over a serving counter like an rabid monkey to attack a human being. As far as I'm concerned it is a pity they are not dead or permanently disabled because people like this just cause society a giant fuking headache.

spko
10-16-2011, 07:52 PM
They deserved the beating they got. If you assualt someone then jump over the counter to attack them so more then you deserve anything that happens to you. It's not about the job at that point, it's about protecting your life.

Those crazy women could have picked up a knife in the kitchen or anything.

Sorry but he did the right thing, maybe that pipe knocked some sense into them.

MdR Dave
10-16-2011, 08:14 PM
I have to (almost) agree with Arnie on at least one point: human beings have no excuse to behave like savages. It is inexcusable.

But it is explainable. Once something like this starts we get atavistic. Our lizard brain takes over and we pummel until our opponent is no longer perceived as a threat.

It takes experience, self control and a true understanding of the damage you've inflicted to stop at the point where enough is enough.

It's an efficiency of violence that most people lack. That's why we have professionals.

timxxx
10-16-2011, 08:17 PM
l bet they won't be slapping any more workers.

A lawsuit winging it's way to Ronald Mcdonald
http://www.peppertt.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/cha-ching1.gif

justafreak
10-16-2011, 08:31 PM
self defense,

trish
10-16-2011, 08:38 PM
The law may see a slap as a physical assault. But we all know that a slap is an insult, not an assault. But here there was more than a slap. There were two apparent assailants intruding on the space behind the counter. The worker had every right to defend himself. However, he had no right to beat two unarmed women senseless with a pipe. He's lucky he didn't if he didn't inflict permanent injury or death. He belongs behind bars.

justafreak
10-16-2011, 08:53 PM
gender should not be an issue in this case. clearly he was attacked by 2 bitches who have been able to get away with that bullshit in the past. that day they fucked with the wrong dude and a valuable lesson was learn. if these two motherfuckers were coming at me after already assaulting me I would do the same, inflict as much damage as possible. maybe its my military mindset or in this dudes case his prison mindset but you don't fucking charge at somebody unless you're prepared for the consequences!

fred41
10-16-2011, 09:04 PM
maybe its my military mindset or in this dudes case his prison mindset

...maybe a good lawyer will argue something like this in his defense (kind of a post traumatic distress thing)...
If I was a judge I'd sentence him to an anger management program and some community service.

on a serious note - unfortunately, even if he stays out of jail...no job will ever hire him again.

Jericho
10-16-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm generally against hitting wimmin, but...If you're going to act like a man, don't be surprised when you're treated like one.
Try acting like ladies next time. :shrug

timxxx
10-16-2011, 09:30 PM
on a serious note - unfortunately, even if he stays out of jail...no job will ever hire him again.

Maybe he could join NYPD.

Could you even imagine anyone assaulting a cop like that ? They would be lucky not to end up shot.

Those girls instigated the violence,not only that they pursued him to try & inflict more violence on him.

They deserved about 80% of the beating they got.Yes he went too far, he does deserve to be punished but not with jail time.

bigscore
10-16-2011, 09:38 PM
JUSTIFIED...

He only continued to strike them as they were attempting to get up...

what if he let them up and they sliced him with a razor or something? He was in fear for his safety and defending himself from being assaulted at his work place as anybody would. Them bitches got what they deserved...WTF are they to lash out and strike that man for no reason and storm behind the counter??? GTFOH

dskreet2
10-16-2011, 10:04 PM
The law may see a slap as a physical assault. But we all know that a slap is an insult, not an assault. However, he had no right to beat two unarmed women senseless with a pipe. He's lucky he didn't if he didn't inflict permanent injury or death. He belongs behind bars.

Trish, I disagree. Why should he try to measure the level of assault when he clearly doesn`t have a lot of time to do nothing but defend himself from further attack. After he was slapped, he backed off and realized the two big girls were going to hurt him. The smaller of the big girls jumped the counter. He didn`t know if she had a weapon or not. Then he went to the back to find a weapon. As he returned to the front, the girl who jumped the counter was right in his face, the other rounded the counter. Those two women acted with mob mentality.

He should sue McDonald`s for not protecting him. Security should have stepped-up and intervened before they got close to him the second time.

Nicole Dupre
10-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Of course he over-reacted. But, then again, you "don't poke the bear".

Nicole Dupre
10-16-2011, 10:23 PM
That's got to be the McDonald's on 6th Ave & 4th. I've probably walked past it thousands of times and never stepped inside of it once. I basically hate fast food.

Dinand
10-16-2011, 10:32 PM
They got what they deserved. Swing away Merrill. Swing away!

trish
10-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Trish, I disagree. Why should he try to measure the level of assault when he clearly doesn`t have a lot of time to do nothing but defend himself from further attack. After he was slapped, he backed off and realized the two big girls were going to hurt him. The smaller of the big girls jumped the counter.I didn't say he needed to measure the level of assault. I said there was more to it than a slap.

He didn`t know if she had a weapon or not. Then he went to the back to find a weapon. As he returned to the front, the girl who jumped the counter was right in his face, the other rounded the counter. Those two women acted with mob mentality. You don't know what he knew, so stop pretending. Yes he can defend himself. But when the two apparent assailants are on the floor whimpering and it's obvious they have no weapons, then you're not in danger and its time to back off or be willing to suffer some time behind bars.

Those two women acted with mob mentality. I don't know what that means. There were two of them. Not a mob. They were out of line and threatening.

He should sue McDonald`s for not protecting him. Security should have stepped-up and intervened before they got close to him the second time.Really? Now it's McDonald's fault?! You want Ronald McDonald to pay this violent crazy animal money for beating up two women?! Ronald's lucky if he doesn't have to pay their hospital bills.

Teydyn
10-16-2011, 10:46 PM
The way it looks they started, he backed down, they came after him, he hit them with the pipe and did NOT continue to do it just for fun, but only when they tried to get up.

Too much? Yes.
Understandable? Yes again.

But when the two apparent assailants are on the floor whimpering and it's obvious they have no weapons, then you're not in danger and its time to back off
He stopped beating them when they were on the floor. He kept them down when they tried to get up. Big difference to savagely beating them without reason.

EvonRose
10-16-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm not saying the women were justified either obviously they deserve to get hit for self defense, but there were other men there, that's why the bigger woman didn't get over the table because the other man was stopping her from doing so. But for the people who say it was also justified on the guys part are violent! sorry but one or two hit with a pipe is enough to have brought her down. But no he literally beat her nearly to death while she gave him a petty slap. It is not an equal society and it never will!! A man is physically stronger than the the majority of women so hitting a woman full force with a metal pipe is not as equal as a woman slapping you there's a huge difference the result is broken arm and several head injuries, to me it seems like the man is just a woman beater this had been dealt in better fashion before....

trish
10-16-2011, 11:00 PM
he hit them with the pipe and did NOT continue to do it just for fun, but only when they tried to get up.So you were behind the counter then, right? You saw the victim with a broken skull try to get up? I didn't. The women, once down, were not in view of the camera.

Faldur
10-16-2011, 11:37 PM
Jump a retail counter and threaten a business and its employees.. I say you get what you deserve. I doubt these two will ever do that again.

Quiet Reflections
10-16-2011, 11:38 PM
You push a woman back or hold her down maybe even a submission hold but as a man You never punch a woman,and certainly you never beat them with a pipe. I'm not saying there aren't some tough ladies out there but I pretty sure you could throw in a third woman and I would be just fine without a weapon. Plus its so slippery behind a McDonalds counter he could have easily pushed the hefty broads down and removed himself from harms way. Of course he has a right to defend himself but he is most definitely a bitch for the way he handled it.

BeardedOne
10-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Dunno, if someone jumps the counter and comes after me, they're on my turf and are done! It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope he gets a medal.

dskreet2
10-16-2011, 11:49 PM
I didn't say he needed to measure the level of assault. I said there was more to it than a slap.
You don't know what he knew, so stop pretending. Yes he can defend himself. But when the two apparent assailants are on the floor whimpering and it's obvious they have no weapons, then you're not in danger and its time to back off or be willing to suffer some time behind bars.
I don't know what that means. There were two of them. Not a mob. They were out of line and threatening.
Really? Now it's McDonald's fault?! You want Ronald McDonald to pay this violent crazy animal money for beating up two women?! Ronald's lucky if he doesn't have to pay their hospital bills.

Trish, I wrote a response that was not posted because the site kicked me out. So I continue to disagree, but I do respect your comments. No more comments on this thread from me.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 12:15 AM
You push a woman back or hold her down maybe even a submission hold but as a man You never punch a woman,and certainly you never beat them with a pipe. I'm not saying there aren't some tough ladies out there but I pretty sure you could throw in a third woman and I would be just fine without a weapon. Plus its so slippery behind a McDonalds counter he could have easily pushed the hefty broads down and removed himself from harms way. Of course he has a right to defend himself but he is most definitely a bitch for the way he handled it.

Said by a true man, im in love....

Teydyn
10-17-2011, 12:40 AM
but as a man You never punch a woman
In the same spirit: "a woman behaves like a lady and doesnt start a fight"

Once you start attacking you stop being "man" or "woman" and start being "the enemy".

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 12:46 AM

Once you start attacking you stop being "man" or "woman" and start being "the enemy".

But just because a woman stops acting like a woman a true man never loses his ability to act like a man.

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 12:56 AM
Real men NEVER argue with a woman. Only fags argue with women. That's a fact. Real men simply shrug it off and/or laugh when a woman says something that they don't agree with. Real men don't hit women or children unless it's in self defense. In which case, they try to end the conflict, not escalate it.

Quiet Reflections
10-17-2011, 12:58 AM

so if a guy in a wheelchair starts rolling over your foot and hitting you with a bag would he be the enemy? If a kid starts kicking and punching you, would you just mollywop him or her. You would remove all the details and just fight? Of course you wouldn't, and any person with fighting experience will tell you that in a fight you consider who you are fighting and your surroundings and then act accordingly. A woman is always a woman and a man is always a man. Unless you are talking about gun or knife play your enemy idea is flawed. In hand to hand combat it is never just cut and dry like that unless you want to land in prison.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 12:59 AM
Real men NEVER argue with a woman. Only fags argue with women. That's a fact. Real men simply shrug it off and/or laugh when a woman says something that they don't agree with. Real men don't hit women or children unless it's in self defense. In which case, they try to end the conflict, not escalate it.

Well said Nicole, I would have said it a bit differently but ill leave the verbal outspokenness to you.. lol..

justafreak
10-17-2011, 01:25 AM
That man had no intentions of going to work and beating on random women. Those women however had all intentions on going to McDonald and passing that counterfeit 50 dollar bill, even if it meant that they had to beat some random employee's ass. Those women are criminals and wrong is wrong no matter what the fuck your gender is. Women want equal treatment then go back to crying about being the weaker sex when shit gets real. If they were two dudes then nobody would think he was wrong for defending himself. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, them bitches got exactly what they deserved! Homie is a hero for protecting himself, fellow employees and customers from that trash, I say give him a medal and a fucking promotion.

Teydyn
10-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Real men NEVER argue with a woman.
And when the perfect man of the 50s is surrounded by well behaving women of the 50s thats not a problem. But we live now and many women dont "behave" like women, but like they are entitled to do whatever they want without consequence.

Better being alive then being a "real" men.

How about we start treating each other as the human being we are? Maybe even with respect?

That's a fact.
It is? Wishing it doesnt make it true.

Real men simply shrug it off and/or laugh when a woman says something that they don't agree with. Real men don't hit women or children unless it's in self defense.
Replace women & children with human and i completely agree with you.

Of course you wouldn't
Thats right. But thats not attacking. Attacking IMO implies capability to harm.

A woman is always a woman and a man is always a man.
No.

If a woman attacks me or my wife with a broken bottle i am not going to treat her any different then a male attacker. If the women is unarmed, weights 80 pounds, obviously doesnt know any martial arts and is drunk on top, then that is not attacking.

Unless you are talking about gun or knife play your enemy idea is flawed.
Its not. You NEVER know if someone has a gun or knife if they are inclined to pick a fight. So if you see no other option, try to end it.

I never started a fight. I avoid them if i can. But 3 times i didnt have that luxury and if you come after me i try my best to take you down.

trish
10-17-2011, 01:50 AM
Those women however had all intentions on going to McDonald and passing that counterfeit 50 dollar bill
Lawyer: Objection your honor. The clip, which is the only evidence offered by the prosecution, never established the bill was counterfeit.
Judge: Sustained.

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 01:55 AM
And when the perfect man of the 50s is surrounded by well behaving women of the 50s thats not a problem. But we live now and many women dont "behave" like women, but like they are entitled to do whatever they want without consequence.

Better being alive then being a "real" men.

How about we start treating each other as the human being we are? Maybe even with respect?

It is? Wishing it doesnt make it true.

Replace women & children with human and i completely agree with you.

Like I respect you enough to care if you agree with me or not. :roll:

I choose my words carefully, and you're obviously a bad listener. What I said had nothing to do with some type of 1950's idealism. In fact, I'd beat an old woman to death with the body of a child if I HAD TO, to DEFEND my life from both of them. But that would have to be a pretty extreme case of self defense.

Anyway, don't try to engage me in a conversation, ok shithead? You've proven yourself to be an argumentative fucking moron, who tried but failed to bully me here. I have zero respect for you.

Now go drop dead somewhere in silence. Ok? Thanks.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 02:02 AM
That man had no intentions of going to work and beating on random women. Those women however had all intentions on going to McDonald and passing that counterfeit 50 dollar bill, even if it meant that they had to beat some random employee's ass. Those women are criminals and wrong is wrong no matter what the fuck your gender is. Women want equal treatment then go back to crying about being the weaker sex when shit gets real. If they were two dudes then nobody would think he was wrong for defending himself. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, them bitches got exactly what they deserved! Homie is a hero for protecting himself, fellow employees and customers from that trash, I say give him a medal and a fucking promotion.

Excuse me> but who ever said all women are in that feminist crap? that was meant for equal opportunity in the work field and the right to vote and speak that doesn't mean you can treat a woman like a man and beat her like one, if she had fake bills then report it, don't argue with her obviously from the get co shes a criminal why argue with a criminal? (duh) smart one!!!! he obviously had no respect for the policy of McDonald and no respect for women either. You argue with a stranger obviously they could be mentally ill take the high road brother.... And any man to view this man a hero has the same twisted morals he does..

Silcc69
10-17-2011, 02:18 AM
You woman on here on here are something else.

1. These bitches tried to give the man a counterfeit 50 dollar bill (crime)
2. After he didnt accept once slapped him (crime)
3. He tried to go to the back (good thing)
4. One jumped over the counter and the other walked around the counter (customers aren't allowed there)
5. He then proceeded to beat there asses because they deserved it.

Remember a few months ago 2 ghetto bitches beat the shit out of that one trans girl. So we got 2 ghetto bitches tryin to pull that shit off again but he wasn't going. If somebody takes a blindfold and goes out in the middle of a busy intersection and get's hit they deserve to get hit for doing stupid shit. These girls did some stupid shit and and they got what was coming to them.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 02:22 AM

4. One jumped over the counter and the other walked around the counter (customers aren't allowed there)

Remember a few months ago 2 ghetto bitches beat the shit out of that one trans girl. So we got 2 ghetto bitches tryin to pull that shit off again but he wasn't going. If somebody takes a blindfold and goes out in the middle of a busy intersection and get's hit they deserve to get hit for doing stupid shit. These girls did some stupid shit and and they got what was coming to them.

You're absolutely right,but the chicks up here are kinda sexist.They're probably about to rip you a new one,lol. :hide-1:

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 02:31 AM

Here is a mature way of handling things...

1. call the manager, report, etc don't argue with a lunatic doing so makes you ghetto as well... initiating even more ghetto reactions...

2. file a lawsuit after being slapped, call the police.

3. he went to the back to get a pipe, he should have locked himself in the backroom while other employees called the cops.

4. Arguing with costumers are not either, he took things in his own hands initiating this reaction from two wild beasts.

5. They don't deserve to be beaten nearly to death for a slap, he is a woman beater judging from the way he handled things a man with class and dignity would have handled it the way I suggest.. kisses.

The tranny drama was a not the same thing it was an act of hate crime, this was a retaliation from a vigilante..

baller1987
10-17-2011, 02:35 AM
So a real man should run and hide from women?

justafreak
10-17-2011, 02:36 AM
I'm not going to argue with the ladies on here, cause its pointless.
I just hate when criminals perpetrate like they are victims, its bullshit. These bitches will sue, probably settle out court and get rich of this bullshit. Meanwhile, this dude will be going back to prison with no hope of getting a real job ever again when he gets out.

McDonald's Ad (1992) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVGthc4qR5Y)

Dkg
10-17-2011, 02:39 AM
Punks jump up to get beat down

but seriously, he was defending himself. He shouldn't be punished with anything more than community service or some kind of house arrest. But I guess if those two women were some big black burly dudes it would have been "okay", right?

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 02:39 AM
I'm not sexist. I brought up completely different issues because Evon was discussing a few of them. But I clearly said that he had the right to hit them enough to stop them. A pipe to the skull ONCE was probably PLENTY. If I hit you in the skull with a pipe, you'd have to be pretty crazy not not just lie there.

But they OBVIOUSLY asked for trouble. That's a given. I'm not suggesting men let women beat them. Beyond that, it seems like he went a bit overboard. It was like beating a dead horse.

Keep up with the conversation, dudes. lol

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 02:40 AM

These women are criminals, who is to say they wont get any type of justice? your not the courts or judges.... But the guy is a criminal as well, The whole point of being in business is to act accordingly they are trained to diffuse situations, he did not. He instigated by arguing and yelling back. They were all acting in a criminal manner, but the court will favor the one who was beaten nearly to death if this happened vise versa same thing... It would be better for a man to run away or walk away from a problem than landing himself in prison or out of job, he did defend himself then he got angry and proceeded to beat her that is what happened in what i see of the video.

Teydyn
10-17-2011, 02:42 AM
What I said had nothing to do with some type of 1950's idealism.
If "real man" is not 50s, is it 60s?

shithead, fucking moron
You are such a lady...

who tried but failed to bully me here.
How did i bully you? You claimed insane bullshit, i told you i disagree and i BULLY you?

I have zero respect for you.
If that makes you happy. Doubtrful, but hey, give it a try...

Quiet Reflections
10-17-2011, 02:45 AM
don't run and hide. just don't use a pipe either. I'm sure he could have subdued those two fat ladies with his hand.

Silcc69
10-17-2011, 02:48 AM

1. call the manager, report, etc don't argue with a lunatic doing so makes you ghetto as well... initiating even more ghetto reactions...

3. he went to the back to get a pipe, he should have locked himself in the backroom while other employees called the cops.

4. Arguing with costumers are not either, he took things in his own hands initiating this reaction from two wild beasts.

5. They don't deserve to be beaten nearly to death for a slap, he is a woman beater judging from the way he handled things a man with class and dignity would have handled it the way I suggest.. kisses.

The tranny drama was a not the same thing it was an act of hate crime, this was a retaliation from a vigilante..

1. One jumped over the table and the other went behind the table. There was malicious intent on there part.

2. File a lawsuit the guy was already a criminal do you really think law works for former criminals.

3. He went to the back then they came after him. If the customers had issues with this guy then you speak to a manager. And really lock himself in a room. I guess it's simply not possible to a female to be a bully even when it's 2 on 1.

4. They took things into there hands he simply defended himself.

5. I believe in the golden rule treat others the way you want to be treated. Respect other people and you will get respect back. Disrepect people and you will get disrespect back. No female should try and enter the same realm as a man because unless you some sort of martial art's expert it will not come out pretty.

The tranny drama wasn't a hate crime they beat her ass cause she was talking to one of the chics man not because she was trans.

*edit*
I have heard that some woman carry razor blades in there mouth in NY.

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 02:49 AM
If "real man" is not 50s, is it 60s?

You are such a lady...

How did i bully you? You claimed insane bullshit, i told you i disagree and i BULLY you?

If that makes you happy. Doubtrful, but hey, give it a try...
No. You're such a "man" for taking it upon yourself to attack me, because you think 'too many guys here kiss my ass'; like you're the great fucking self-appointed equalizer of HA. Pffffft.

Just get out of my face, dude. I never said a damn word to you until you took it upon yourself to crawl up my ass and act like a total dick. You said you were going to ignore me, which I was just fine with. So just leave me alone now, asshole.

Dkg
10-17-2011, 02:57 AM
I'm not sexist. I brought up completely different issues because Evon was discussing a few of them. But I clearly said that he had the right to hit them enough to stop them. A pipe to the skull ONCE was probably PLENTY. If I hit you in the skull with a pipe, you'd have to be pretty crazy not not just lie there.

But they OBVIOUSLY asked for trouble. That's a given. I'm not suggesting men let women beat them. Beyond that, it seems like he went a bit overboard. It was like beating a dead horse.

Keep up with the conversation, dudes. lol

He obviously blew a fuse and let out some much pent up anger/aggression.

They probably assumed that because they were women they wouldn't get their asses beat. Bet they won't make that assumption again

Just get out of my face, dude. I never said a damn word to you until you took it upon yourself to crawl up my ass and act like a total dick. You said you were going to ignore me, which I was just fine with. So just leave me alone now, asshole.

sounds tempting... :p

bighicknyc
10-17-2011, 02:58 AM
Now if Nicole had been that employee then those two woman would have recieved a kick ass verbal beatdown well before she kicked there asses and no pipe would have been needed

Teydyn
10-17-2011, 03:01 AM
You said you were going to ignore me, which I was just fine with.
Actually you wanted me to ignore you (here (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1013098&postcount=8)) and later in the same thread you promised to ignore me (here (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1014037&postcount=26)).

And then, suddenly once in a while you make wonderful, intelligent, insightfull posts.

Quiet Reflections
10-17-2011, 03:02 AM
He obviously blew a fuse and let out some much pent up anger/aggression.

They probably assumed that because they were women they wouldn't get their asses beat. This I agree with 100%

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 03:02 AM
1. One jumped over the table and the other went behind the table. There was malicious intent on there part.

2. File a lawsuit the guy was already a criminal do you really think law works for former criminals.

3. He went to the back then they came after him. If the customers had issues with this guy then you speak to a manager. And really lock himself in a room. I guess it's simply not possible to a female to be a bully even when it's 2 on 1.

4. They took things into there hands he simply defended himself.

5. I believe in the golden rule treat others the way you want to be treated. Respect other people and you will get respect back. Disrepect people and you will get disrespect back. No female should try and enter the same realm as a man because unless you some sort of martial art's expert it will not come out pretty.

The tranny drama wasn't a hate crime they beat her ass cause she was talking to one of the chics man not because she was trans.

*edit*
I have heard that some woman carry razor blades in there mouth in NY.

1. There was one woman near him the other didn't even climb up, he could have out ran both of them, I guarantee it.

2. the law doesnt look at scenarios like that, separate crime separate judgments, my grandfather was a lawyer.

3. she was a bully, but of he hadn't argues with her int he beginning she wouldn't have slapped him, yes it is a crime but the law also tells you to use your judgement have you ever heard of the saying "do not argue with crazy people?" well he argued with a crazy woman and it made him look bad, its not all about right or wrong its about who would have acted accordingly neither parties did!

4. Just because one commits a crime, I guess its okay for you too? He didn't beat her up with his fist, cmon this guy was such a coward he got a metal pipe and beat her near to death, I guess once a criminal always one.

The tranny drama regardless was never initiated back unlike this scenario where he argues with the criminal...

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 03:14 AM
Actually you wanted me to ignore you (here (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1013098&postcount=8)) and later in the same thread you promised to ignore me (here (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1014037&postcount=26)).

And then, suddenly once in a while you make wonderful, intelligent, insightfull posts.
[/URL]
[url]http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1013541&postcount=23 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1014037&postcount=26)

There's your big, brave moment, asshole. Be proud.

And btw, I took DOZENS of people off of ignore recently en masse. You just happened to be one of them. Don't let it go to your grandiose head.

I'll put you right back there now in fact, because I DON'T LIKE YOU. YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED FOR, CYBER-STALKER; MY CONTEMPT. NOW I JUST WANT YOU GO AWAY. Is that so fucking hard to do? I wish you'd ignore me as well. I don't want you in my life in any capacity. But you're such a fucking cyber tough guy, you can't accept that.

Silcc69
10-17-2011, 03:18 AM

1. There was one woman near him the other didn't even climb up, he could have out ran both of them, I guarantee it.

2. the law doesnt look at scenarios like that, separate crime separate judgments, my grandfather was a lawyer.

3. she was a bully, but of he hadn't argues with her int he beginning she wouldn't have slapped him, yes it is a crime but the law also tells you to use your judgement have you ever heard of the saying "do not argue with crazy people?" well he argued with a crazy woman and it made him look bad, its not all about right or wrong its about who would have acted accordingly neither parties did!

4. Just because one commits a crime, I guess its okay for you too? He didn't beat her up with his fist, cmon this guy was such a coward he got a metal pipe and beat her near to death, I guess once a criminal always one.

The tranny drama regardless was never initiated back unlike this scenario where he argues with the criminal...

1. Why is the blame placed on him they didn't have to start anything. They didn't have to slap the guy nor go after him but THEY chose to do so.

2. OH THE IRONY

3. She was trying to give him a fake 50 for fucks sake he says no and she slaps the shit out of him. I have seen a customer grab a CSM nametag that happned be around there neck over being disgruntled. Of course this was a female and Walmart has security. McDonalds typically doesn't have security.

4. Such a coward!? Since when did a 2 on 1 fight become fair. So since this guy was at a numbers disadvantage he was at liberty to even things up.

She couldn't initiate anything back because she was ganged and obviously not a fighter. This guy wasn't going to get ganged by those 2 bitches. There are no rules in fighting once they slapped him then pursued him it was clear that they weren't going back to have some milk and cookies.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 03:31 AM
1. Why is the blame placed on him they didn't have to start anything. They didn't have to slap the guy nor go after him but THEY chose to do so.

2. OH THE IRONY

3. She was trying to give him a fake 50 for fucks sake he says no and she slaps the shit out of him. I have seen a customer grab a CSM nametag that happned be around there neck over being disgruntled. Of course this was a female and Walmart has security. McDonalds typically doesn't have security.

4. Such a coward!? Since when did a 2 on 1 fight become fair. So since this guy was at a numbers disadvantage he was at liberty to even things up.

She couldn't initiate anything back because she was ganged and obviously not a fighter. This guy wasn't going to get ganged by those 2 bitches. There are no rules in fighting once they slapped him then pursued him it was clear that they weren't going back to have some milk and cookies.

1. The blame is placed on him because he was the one who by judgment would have acted accordingly, its like expect my older child to act and not retaliate even if the 3 year old is annoying him. He had the job, there has to be some qualifications needed to get it, obviously he had the ability to act correct.

2. Look him up Salvador Doy Laurel, then you can say it again..

3. she gave him a fake 50, he says no, she argues, he argues when it simply could have been handled differently. He didn't need to yell at her, or argue lets face it he has the same mentality as these two women obviously..

4. It was not even a fight, I saw one woman charge him and she got beat with a METAL pipe, while one was behind the counter. It was never 2 on 1 it was 1 on 1... watch the vid again.

your right she was not a fighter, but she also chose not to instigate further that is why shes going to win the lawsuit, there may not be rules in fighting but there are rules in workplaces he broke it and got his Criminal mentality get in the way now he is fired, and hes going to have 2 felonies. If he acted correctly i would sympathize but in my eyes hes just as bad now.

Silcc69
10-17-2011, 03:46 AM
1. The blame is placed on him because he was the one who by judgment would have acted accordingly, its like expect my older child to act and not retaliate even if the 3 year old is annoying him. He had the job, there has to be some qualifications needed to get it, obviously he had the ability to act correct.

2. Look him up Salvador Doy Laurel, then you can say it again..

3. she gave him a fake 50, he says no, she argues, he argues when it simply could have been handled differently. He didn't need to yell at her, or argue lets face it he has the same mentality as these two women obviously..

4. It was not even a fight, I saw one woman charge him and she got beat with a METAL pipe, while one was behind the counter. It was never 2 on 1 it was 1 on 1... watch the vid again.

your right she was not a fighter, but she also chose not to instigate further that is why shes going to win the lawsuit, there may not be rules in fighting but there are rules in workplaces he broke it and got his Criminal mentality get in the way now he is fired, and hes going to have 2 felonies. If he acted correctly i would sympathize but in my eyes hes just as bad now.

How on earth can you compare 2 grown ass woman to kids. Ok he had the ability to act right. They also had the ability not to give him a fake 50. Every single person involved knows right from wrong so to lay blame on him saying he knew better when they sure as hell knew better too.

Punishments for Counterfeiting Crimes

The manufacture of counterfeit bills or coins or alteration of genuine currency, the possession of forged monies with intent to distribute, and the possession of printed reproductions (even photographs) of federal currency, postage stamps or U.S. securities are punishable by fine and/or up to 15 years in prison. The forgery, trafficking, or alteration of U.S. bonds or checks is punishable by fine and/or up to 10 years in prison.

As for your grandfather I never said that he wasn't a lawyer I said OH THE IRONY due to you being an escort and him being a lawyer I just found that ironic. Nothing more and nothing less.

Here's the thing nobody should slap a random person in the face. These 2 bitches would'nt have done this had they known that he had served 10 years for manslaughter. As the saying goes......

http://novembrepleut.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg?w=570&h=536

Teydyn
10-17-2011, 03:55 AM
But you're such a fucking cyber tough guy, you can't accept that.
If i am a cyber tough guy what are you going around and insulting people without end, trying to hurt them, trying to intimidate them?

Just dont reply to me if you dont want to hear from me. And please stop trying to insult me, wont work...

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 04:12 AM
How on earth can you compare 2 grown ass woman to kids. Ok he had the ability to act right. They also had the ability not to give him a fake 50. Every single person involved knows right from wrong so to lay blame on him saying he knew better when they sure as hell knew better too.

Punishments for Counterfeiting Crimes

The manufacture of counterfeit bills or coins or alteration of genuine currency, the possession of forged monies with intent to distribute, and the possession of printed reproductions (even photographs) of federal currency, postage stamps or U.S. securities are punishable by fine and/or up to 15 years in prison. The forgery, trafficking, or alteration of U.S. bonds or checks is punishable by fine and/or up to 10 years in prison.

As for your grandfather I never said that he wasn't a lawyer I said OH THE IRONY due to you being an escort and him being a lawyer I just found that ironic. Nothing more and nothing less.

Here's the thing nobody should slap a random person in the face. These 2 bitches would'nt have done this had they known that he had served 10 years for manslaughter. As the saying goes......

http://novembrepleut.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg?w=570&h=536

Why do they have to be two grown ASS women? or why do these women have to be bitches? Take it down a notch were not hood. Do you know they are mentally okay or mentally grown? Obviously people who are committing such crimes are desperate and in need of something, don't be a vigilant when people are fucking desperate people kill out of desperation and you go argue when you were trained better?

They will go to jail or be punished don't worry, what they did was a crime. But unfortunately so will the guy, he is a criminal as well not judging from previous arrest but for the second degree he committed.

Don't go there with me and try to offend me by trying to demean my work with comparing it to my grandfather! what an ass thing to say! Obviously that's why maybe you support this man is because you yourself have no respect for women as well Show respect to me because I have not said anything to you... what a jerk! Have you come to think maybe I was outcasted by my most of family when I transitioned so I left the house at 16 and supported myself the way i knew how? really what a jerk! nothing less nothing more... what a JERK!

No body should slap anyone I agree but no one should beat someone to death with a metal pipe for a slap either. On that note with your comment above I think someone should slap you for saying such a thing!!!!!!

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 04:19 AM
75 posts on this shit?

*smh*

Meanwhile the entire world economy drifts closer to the rocks......

Silcc69
10-17-2011, 04:28 AM
Why do they have to be two grown ASS women? or why do these women have to be bitches? Take it down a notch were not hood. Do you know they are mentally okay or mentally grown? Obviously people who are committing such crimes are desperate and in need of something, don't be a vigilant when people are fucking desperate people kill out of desperation and you go argue when you were trained better?

They will go to jail or be punished don't worry, what they did was a crime. But unfortunately so will the guy, he is a criminal as well not judging from previous arrest but for the second degree he committed.

Don't go there with me and try to offend me by trying to demean my work with comparing it to my grandfather! what an ass thing to say! Obviously that's why maybe you support this man is because you yourself have no respect for women as well Show respect to me because I have not said anything to you... what a jerk! Have you come to think maybe I was outcasted by my most of family when I transitioned so I left the house at 16 and supported myself the way i knew how? really what a jerk! nothing less nothing more... what a JERK!

No body should slap anyone I agree but no one should beat someone to death with a metal pipe for a slap either. On that note with your comment above I think someone should slap you for saying such a thing!!!!!!

If you act like a bitch you get called a bitch it's simple as that. You can't tell me what they did was ladylike?How on earth did I demean your line of work. I think you took what I said out of context. I have never demeaned a girl for being a working girl. More power to you hell I think it should be legal but that is another subject. Obviously we have different opinions on this subject but there is no personal attacks being hurled on my part.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 04:32 AM
If you act like a bitch you get called a bitch it's simple as that. You can't tell me what they did was ladylike?How on earth did I demean your line of work. I think you took what I said out of context. I have never demeaned a girl for being a working girl. More power to you hell I think it should be legal but that is another subject. Obviously we have different opinions on this subject but there is no personal attacks being hurled on my part.

No where in anything I wrote I said they were lady like read again! Don't turn it around and say i took it out of context, I read it and it was pretty offensive!! its like oh its so ironic your an escort and your grandfather was a lawyer... It is you that didn't write it correctly, there is nothing about that you wrote that you can even get around it the more I read it the more offended I get. Yeah its that bad.. Yes and i respected your opinions until you brought up my line of work in this business what are you trying to prove?

Silcc69
10-17-2011, 04:42 AM
No where in anything I wrote I said they were lady like read again! Don't turn it around and say i took it out of context, I read it and it was pretty offensive!! its like oh its so ironic your an escort and your grandfather was a lawyer... It is you that didn't write it correctly, there is nothing about that you wrote that you can even get around it the more I read it the more offended I get. Yeah its that bad.. Yes and i respected your opinions until you brought up my line of work in this business what are you trying to prove?

I'm pretty sure that escorts have to deal with LE and the fact that your grandfather was one I thought that was ironic. I apologize for offending you I didn't mean to do that.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 04:45 AM
I'm pretty sure that escorts have to deal with LE and the fact that your grandfather was one I thought that was ironic. I apologize for offending you I didn't mean to do that.

I get now what you are trying to say with what you said just now, You are forgiven... kisses!

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 04:58 AM

Don't fall for her pity trap like I did.This is her M.O
She lures you in,then acts like the victim

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 05:07 AM
The law may see a slap as a physical assault. But we all know that a slap is an insult, not an assault. But here there was more than a slap. There were two apparent assailants intruding on the space behind the counter. The worker had every right to defend himself. However, he had no right to beat two unarmed women senseless with a pipe. He's lucky he didn't if he didn't inflict permanent injury or death. He belongs behind bars.

Thats pretty idiotic of you to say. A slap in the face is assault no matter what gender is doing the slapping and no matter who it is they're slapping. The law is all that matters. ITS THE LAW MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People can really sound stupid trying to prove a point that is flat out wrong. This is a good example.

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 05:15 AM
I'm not saying the women were justified either obviously they deserve to get hit for self defense, but there were other men there, that's why the bigger woman didn't get over the table because the other man was stopping her from doing so. But for the people who say it was also justified on the guys part are violent! sorry but one or two hit with a pipe is enough to have brought her down. But no he literally beat her nearly to death while she gave him a petty slap. It is not an equal society and it never will!! A man is physically stronger than the the majority of women so hitting a woman full force with a metal pipe is not as equal as a woman slapping you there's a huge difference the result is broken arm and several head injuries, to me it seems like the man is just a woman beater this had been dealt in better fashion before....

ASSAULT IS ASSAULT NO MATTER WHO IS THE AGRESSOR, NO MATTER WHO IS THE VICTIM. THE SLAP IS ASSAULT, BEING HIT WITH A PIPE IS ASSAULT WITH A WEAPON!! Thats not hard to comprehend. At least it shouldnt be!!! Jezzzz, learn the damm law before you start sounding stupid.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 05:19 AM
ASSAULT IS ASSAULT NO MATTER WHO IS THE AGRESSOR, NO MATTER WHO IS THE VICTIM. THE SLAP IS ASSAULT, BEING HIT WITH A PIPE IS ASSAULT WITH A WEAPON!! Thats not hard to comprehend. At least it shouldnt be!!! Jezzzz, learn the damm law before you start sounding stupid.

Its funny how you tell me to learn the law before sounding stupid, why don't you learn to read and you will see I am saying both were wrong, its just for self defense one hit or two would have been enough to put someone down. If needed... ooo you're so fucking smart..

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 05:21 AM

See, you always have a MF like QR that will make jimself look real stupid just to impress these stupid fucking tgirls commenting in this thread. As I read along I said to myself, "when is it gonna happen". When will the stupid jackass appear and side with tgirls who are only responding emotionally and dont know the law. Then, chaser guy appears. Classic!! Always happens here. And most times these are also guys that only sit home and jerk off to tgirls, but never even met one. The worst kind of motherfucker in my opinion.

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 05:24 AM
And learn how to read, I did say both were at the wrong....

I have a masters, I can read pretty well. You also tried to make it seem that a slap was less of an offense than hitting with a pipe. That was the dumb point of ur post I was pointing out. So who really needs a proof reader huh?

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 05:29 AM
I have a masters, I can read pretty well. You also tried to make it seem that a slap was less of an offense than hitting with a pipe. That was the dumb point of ur post I was pointing out. So who really needs a proof reader huh?

A masters on law? I am aware that a slap is an offense but that doesn't mean to retaliate back with a second degree murder.... just cause someone has a degree it doesn't mean your wise and by the looks of your responding before reading to my comments I say your far from it.

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 05:29 AM
these women are criminals, who is to say they wont get any type of justice? Your not the courts or judges.... But the guy is a criminal as well, the whole point of being in business is to act accordingly they are trained to diffuse situations, he did not. He instigated by arguing and yelling back. They were all acting in a criminal manner, but the court will favor the one who was beaten nearly to death if this happened vise versa same thing... it would be better for a man to run away or walk away from a problem than landing himself in prison or out of job, he did defend himself then he got angry and proceeded to beat her that is what happened in what i see of the video.

omg, he got slapped, cursed out and chased behind a counter of a workplace just for scanning a $50 bill!!!

I'm convinced. You're an idiot!!!!!!!!!!! Carry on!!

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 05:32 AM
omg, he got slapped, cursed out and chased behind a counter of a workplace just for scanning a $50 bill!!!

I'm convinced. You're an idiot!!!!!!!!!!! Carry on!!

then obviously the court system is too because they had found him guilty of second degree murder and that there was proof that things could have been handled different, so this is a case of an idiot thinking he is smart by calling people idiot and stupid... nice!

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 05:34 AM
A masters on law? I am aware that a slap is an offense but that doesn't mean to retaliate back with a second degree murder.... just cause someone has a degree it doesn't mean your wise and by the looks of your responding before reading to my comments I say your far from it.

Never said my masters was in law. Again, you dont read well. Put it this way, if both of us are lights in a chandelier, mine is working and yours isnt. Second degree murder? Please, just stop talking now. The more you talk, the more doubt you remove. Silence is you're FRIEND! Use it.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 05:39 AM
Never said my masters was in law. Again, you dont read well. Put it this way, if both of us are lights in a chandelier, mine is working and yours isnt. Second degree murder? Please, just stop talking now. The more you talk, the more doubt you remove. Silence is you're FRIEND! Use it.

Can you please read the articles on this crime.... you sound so ignorant... prior to this incident he shot a child in the leg... So this video convinces me he was already a violent person and maybe those girls tried to pass a fake 50 but im also convinced he was unprofessional about it and told them off causing the girl to slap him wich is also wrong BTW, and that pipe thing was just history resurfacing from his criminal past he belongs in jail... not out here in society...

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 05:40 AM
Silcc, dude dont even waste bandwidth talking to Evon. She's a freakin idiot! I'm gonna ask the internet gods for the bandwidth back that I used responding to this moron.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 05:45 AM
Silcc, dude dont even waste bandwidth talking to Evon. She's a freakin idiot! I'm gonna ask the internet gods for the bandwidth back that I used responding to this moron.

As usual someone who does'nt even know what hes talking about gets moded now you don't want to talk... read the article idiot!!! unlike you i base my my stories on facts not cause i'm a thug siding with another thug...

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/232093/20111016/mcdonald-s-worker-brutally-beating-customer-video-metal-rod-cashier-new-york-city-arrested-rayon-mci.htm

http://hypervocal.com/news/2011/2-girls-1-beating-brutal-metal-rod-assault-in-nyc-mcdonalds-caught-on-tape

BluegrassCat
10-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Is anybody else craving a Big Mac? I hear you can just go behind the counter and get em yourself now.

Teydyn
10-17-2011, 06:34 AM
Hypervocal had the best comment i have read on this till now:

"Sometimes there is no right, there is no wrong, there is only sad"

Silcc69
10-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Is anybody else craving a Big Mac? I hear you can just go behind the counter and get em yourself now.

I'd rather eat a rat in a bun rather than those awful burgers.

MdR Dave
10-17-2011, 06:43 AM
I bet that kills in Paducah.

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 06:44 AM
I'd rather eat a rat in a bun rather than those awful burgers.

That means you probably have.... :dancing:

BluegrassCat
10-17-2011, 06:55 AM
I bet that kills in Paducah.

It does alright, but also too, all the meth.

Silcc69
10-17-2011, 07:03 AM
That means you probably have.... :dancing:

I hasn't come down to that I mean unless somebody decided to bomb the shit out of us. I'd rather go for a lab rat rather than a street rat. YTF am I thinking of Templeton from Charlotte's Web?????

http://www.thestatetheatre.org/Events/EventPhotos/06_18_08_CharlottesWeb.jpg

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Hmmm

Can I suggest compare and contrast all of this with the vid that Kelly posted a few days ago about the woman in another junkfood outlet in the UK? Swearing, certainly, but no violence.

OK, so Brighton isn't exactly deprived inner city, but all the same.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtuYHgnhxfE

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 07:25 AM
Hypervocal had the best comment i have read on this till now:

"Sometimes there is no right, there is no wrong, there is only sad"

I could agree with this....

buckjohnson
10-17-2011, 07:29 AM
I can not believe how ignorant this thread became. This happen in New York. This is not a place where most of you posters come from, still shitting in outhouses. This will never see a day in court, there is more violence on any random street corner on any random night in NY than is what is shown on this video. Only contry ignorant folks wll go post to the crazy level I read on this thread. Again....the victims are people nobody cares about, NY has way more problems to worry about, and "crime" will be pleaded out, and life in the big city will go on.

BluegrassCat
10-17-2011, 07:30 AM
I can not believe how ignorant this thread became. This happen New York. This is not a place where most of you posters come from, still shitting in outhouses. This will never see a day in court, there is more violence on any random street corner on any random night in NY than is what is shown on this video. Only contry ignorant folks wll go post to the crazy level I read on this thread. Again....the victims are people nobody cares about, NY has way more problems to worry about, and "crime" will be pleaded out, and life in the big city will go on.

Can someone install a breathalyzer on Buck's keyboard?

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 07:33 AM
I can not believe how ignorant this thread became. This happen New York. This is not a place where most of you posters come from, still shitting in outhouses. This will never see a day in court, there is more violence on any random street corner on any random night in NY than is what is shown on this video. Only contry ignorant folks wll go post to the crazy level I read on this thread. Again....the victims are people nobody cares about, NY has way more problems to worry about, and "crime" will be pleaded out, and life in the big city will go on.

I am not a country folk, I know about big city problems enough to know so, I was born in manila crime rate higher than new York, I was raised in San Francisco where Oakland is'nt exactly the best place to go, I travel for work and stay in New York for months at times, trust me im no country singer... Its just I felt the need to put my input because I felt like it was glamorizing violent or vengeful retaliations thats all..

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 07:38 AM
I am not a country folk, I know about big city problems enough to know so, I was born in manila crime rate higher than new York, I was raised in San Francisco where Oakland is'nt exactly the best place to go, I travel for work and stay in New York for months at times, trust me im no country singer... Its just I felt the need to put my input because I felt like it was glamorizing violent or vengeful retaliations thats all..

I agree with that much. It's the random and almost motiveless resort to violence that makes me shake my head. Maybe it's coming from this wimpy little island called the UK.

buckjohnson
10-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Ok. Might I remind your stupid ass of all the colonialism violence England has done.

buckjohnson
10-17-2011, 07:59 AM
sorry ER, but your posting showed a lack of sophisticaion on what goes on in a very large city. Manhattan has more folks than Oakland and SF combine. Hell, one housing project in Brooklyn might have more peopl living there than those two cities.

MdR Dave
10-17-2011, 08:04 AM
Ok. Might I remind you stupid ass of all the colonialism violence England has done.

C'mon Buck- keep that on the politics board- and RL was probably being a bit cheeky, as he is certainly aware of Britain's long and, you must admit, proud history in martial matters.

But colonialism was more of an economic weapon.

And your font fancification is nearly unforgivable. At least you didn't use comic sans. . .

Dkg
10-17-2011, 08:05 AM
75 posts on this shit?

*smh*

Meanwhile the entire world economy drifts closer to the rocks......

do us a favor and create that oh so more important thread.

kthanxbye

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Ok. Might I remind your stupid ass of all the colonialism violence England has done.

I agree, I'm from Scotland and those English bastards have done plenty of damage there over the centuries. :whistle:

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:20 AM
sorry ER, but your posting showed a lack of sophisticaion on what goes on in a very large city. Manhattan has more folks than Oakland and SF combine. Hell, one housing project in Brooklyn might have more peopl living there than those two cities.

Yes that's true but there are more crime rates plus population in manila so argue with that ... this thing in mc d is child play back in the phillppines... So I know my fair share of violence and big city problems.. don't go there with me, New Yorkers are not so tough when they go to the real corrupt places you would pee your pants with all the mobbing, shootings, killings, hell even traffic and driving is worst in the phillippines than it is NYC.

Quiet Reflections
10-17-2011, 08:25 AM
I agree, I'm from Scotland and those English bastards have done plenty of damage there over the centuries. :whistle:
Yeah. They were dicks in Braveheart.

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 08:35 AM
Yeah. They were dicks in Braveheart.

Which was of course a model of how to put historical truth on screen.....not.

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 08:41 AM

And can your stupid ass remind me exactly what relevance that, the truth of which I accept*, has to a senseless beating in McDonalds?

*But see post 111. :dancing:

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:41 AM
Replying to a comment below its true there was no right or wrong in this video...

He was a man who already never respected life he was already charged for man slaughter before and shooting a child's leg, then this girl pretends to be tough and crossed the wrong person ( killer) then gets herself beaten nearly to death by this guy who initially tried to defend himself at first but his killer instinct wanted to savagely beat her instead just like he did to that one other person in his first conviction and shooting a child under the age of 12. First of, I want to know Why they even hired him? WTF You are running a business that has to do with interaction with other humans and humans are not the nicest people sometimes you need someone that can handle this situation without having a violent or deadly temper or history, or capability.

Quiet Reflections
10-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Which was of course a model of how to put historical truth on screen.....not.
What? Mel Gibson only does true stories! Didn't you see Maverick and Lethal Weapon. He is totally a post apocalyptic Australian card playing cop with a black partner that is way to old for this shit.

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 08:52 AM
What? Mel Gibson only does true stories! Didn't you see Maverick and Lethal Weapon. He is totally a post apocalyptic Australian card playing cop with a black partner that is way to old for this shit.

Not to mention an anti-semitic catholic fanatic drunk, who, to be scrupulously fair, tends to make better movies than the ones he appears in.

Personally, I reckon he peaked as an actor in Gallipolli back in 1981. Probably the best film he's ever appeared in as well.

robertlouis
10-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Replying to a comment below its true there was no right or wrong in this video...

He was a man who already never respected life he was already charged for man slaughter before and shooting a child's leg, then this girl pretends to be tough and crossed the wrong person ( killer) then gets herself beaten nearly to death by this guy who initially tried to defend himself at first but his killer instinct wanted to savagely beat her instead just like he did to that one other person in his first conviction and shooting a child under the age of 12. First of, I want to know Why they even hired him? WTF You are running a business that has to do with interaction with other humans and humans are not the nicest people sometimes you need someone that can handle this situation without having a violent or deadly temper or history, or capability.

I presume you have a similar law in the US, but here in the UK if you are attacked at home or in the workplace by an intruder, and this was technically intrusion, I suppose, it's ok to use "proportionate force" if you're attacked. What this guy did was certainly not proportionate. Is there anything else to discuss?

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 10:41 AM
If i am a cyber tough guy what are you going around and insulting people without end, trying to hurt them, trying to intimidate them?

Just dont reply to me if you dont want to hear from me. And please stop trying to insult me, wont work...Trying to hurt who exactly? Natina? Natina is some crazy fucking married dude who's beat the shit out of people and bragged about it. He was giving fake medical advice, claiming he was a doctor, about silicone pumping. I asked him to actually prove he was a doctor - a surgeon no less - and he started going ballistic on me and having meltdowns. So fuck him and fuck you.

You wanna defend him? Eat shit and die right along with him. There are too many girls dealing with life-threatening silicone issues and too many are dead as a result. I don't need some twerp behind a keyboard judging me about "hurting people". If I hurt you, you'll have invited it and you'll know it. I never said I was here to pretend I was nice. The irony is, I'm indeed nicer than you'll ever know or you deserve to experience. But people are going to get what they ask for with me. I'm generally sweet as pie, but if you fuck with me or talk blatant nonsense that can have a bad effect on people struggling with their gender issues, you'll piss me off. That was why before Erika could admit that these white trash Bachman ghouls were an ENEMY of the LGBT community, I couldn't accept anything she had to say.

And take your 8th grade 'tude about insulting you, and keep it safe and warm in your mommy's twat. You've been insulted. Whether you're oblivious to it, or can conceptualize what defines an insult, is not is not my concern. And I've insulted you because you're an asshole. Wheteher you wrapped your brain around it or not, it's a done deal. I've gone on record saying 'you suck'.

And now I'm going to MAKE SURE that I put you on ignore correctly, you self-righteous punk-ass.

dderek123
10-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Trying to hurt who exactly? Natina? Natina is some crazy fucking married dude who's beat the shit out of people and bragged about it. He was giving fake medical advice, claiming he was a doctor, about silicone pumping. I asked him to actually prove he was a doctor - a surgeon no less - and he started going ballistic on me and having meltdowns. So fuck him and fuck you.

You wanna defend him? Eat shit and die right along with him. There are too many girls dealing with life-threatening silicone issues and too many are dead as a result. I don't need some twerp behind a keyboard judging me about "hurting people". If I hurt you, you'll have invited it and you'll know it. I never said I was here to pretend I was nice. The irony is, I'm indeed nicer than you'll ever know or you deserve to experience. But people are going to get what they ask for with me. I'm generally sweet as pie, but if you fuck with me or talk blatant nonsense that can have a bad effect on people struggling with their gender issues, you'll piss me off. That was why before Erika could admit that these white trash Bachman ghouls were an ENEMY of the LGBT community, I couldn't accept anything she had to say.

And take your 8th grade 'tude about insulting you, and keep it safe and warm in your mommy's twat. You've been insulted. Whether you're oblivious to it, or can conceptualize what defines an insult, is not is not my concern. And I've insulted you because you're an asshole. Wheteher you wrapped your brain around it or not, it's a done deal. I've gone on record saying 'you suck'.

And now I'm going to MAKE SURE that I put you on ignore correctly, you self-righteous punk-ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9HRLvfbauA

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 01:01 PM
Like I said people who work in the counter should be level headed without the track record this obviously violent killer has. And it scares me a bit that the ones on his side may have the capability of doing so and they are probably working in business associated with public and people.

GroobySteven
10-17-2011, 01:02 PM

Ok let me just play devil's advocate. You would classify "a woman" as a genetic female or the women that we have on this site, correct? So if these two women in McDonald's identified themselves as men, would it have been ok - or not, as their genitals were female?

We, ie; the people on this board, have more blurred lines on gender than most, which is how I believe it should be - but we can't have it both ways. They looked like some pretty big women and pretty threatening, they were bigger than the McDonald's worker for sure ... they might have had breasts and vagina's - but they didn't behave like any women.

We cannot have it both ways. If an aggressive masculine type woman hits an effeminate man, is it ok ... or ok if he punches her back after attacked?

GroobySteven
10-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Like I said people who work in the counter should be level headed without the track record this obviously violent killer has. And it scares me a bit that the ones on his side may have the capability of doing so and they are probably working in business associated with public and people.

Have you ever worked in service? I have, behind a McDonald's counter and the amount of abuse and attacks you come under mean that even the most level headed people get upset.
This guy was slapped. If that had happenned to me as a kid when I was working there, I would have probably ran away ... if it happenned to me now, I would punched them. Your whole issue is based on a) he's a male hitting a female b) he has a record - not how the situation appears on the video.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Ok let me just play devil's advocate. You would classify "a woman" as a genetic female or the women that we have on this site, correct? So if these two women in McDonald's identified themselves as men, would it have been ok - or not, as their genitals were female?

We, ie; the people on this board, have more blurred lines on gender than most, which is how I believe it should be - but we can't have it both ways. They looked like some pretty big women and pretty threatening, they were bigger than the McDonald's worker for sure ... they might have had breasts and vagina's - but they didn't behave like any women.

We cannot have it both ways. If an aggressive masculine type woman hits an effeminate man, is it ok ... or ok if he punches her back after attacked?

We get that its not ok to slap the guy but int he video he did instigate by yelling and fighting with her resulting in the slap. He was a cold blooded killer already so you cant convinced me that he beat her for self defense he stopped many times and then kept going and going and going.... It doesnt matter man, woman, ts midget... With his record and that action it was not self defense!! His intentions was to truly hurt her.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Have you ever worked in service? I have, behind a McDonald's counter and the amount of abuse and attacks you come under mean that even the most level headed people get upset.
This guy was slapped. If that had happenned to me as a kid when I was working there, I would have probably ran away ... if it happenned to me now, I would punched them. Your whole issue is based on a) he's a male hitting a female b) he has a record - not how the situation appears on the video.

Reports had said he was taunting her and watching the video he was. And stood there taunting the ladies then he was slapped then he slapped her back, why not just walk away before it escalated to that level? You as a mature human wouldn't have done that so you would have never been in the position...

GroobySteven
10-17-2011, 01:12 PM
. With his record and that action it was not self defense!! His intentions was to truly hurt her.

SHE jumped over the counter and attacked him! Self-defense is to put them down and keep them down. Yes, I agree he did go too far but not THAT far.

I didn't read the whole thread from my last post - is there a link to the news report on his previous crime? I don't know many "cold blooded killers" and career criminals who go to work the counter at McDonalds, maybe he was changing his life for the better.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=seanchai;1026005]SHE jumped over the counter and attacked him! Self-defense is to put them down and keep them down. Yes, I agree he did go too far but not THAT far.

If that's the case he wouldn't be in jail for 2nd and 3rd degree assault, there is still law to protect those womens life. When they were hit and down that would have been enough for self defense they were down and unarmed. but why are the people telling him to fucking stop already, people were crying I think. and he just kept going this is no longer self defense!!!! He was trying to kill her.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 01:32 PM
SHE jumped over the counter and attacked him! Self-defense is to put them down and keep them down. Yes, I agree he did go too far but not THAT far.

I didn't read the whole thread from my last post - is there a link to the news report on his previous crime? I don't know many "cold blooded killers" and career criminals who go to work the counter at McDonalds, maybe he was changing his life for the better.

Really so having a broken arm, and several head injuries that half your face was caved in wasn't far? It was far beyond inhuman to have such little compassion when shes there crying and bleeding already. Like I said he is a killer and does not belong in normal society, now he is in jail hes gonna be slapped by a big man lets see how he handles that or if he would be so tough like he was with that girl.

Here is a link that says about his past and him shooting and killing in 2000

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/10622581-mcdonalds-beating-video-goes-viral-video

Prospero
10-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Seems to be a lot of emotion flying here and not cool reason. To much rushing to judgement with some of the usual right-wing suspects here cheering on ultra violence. You folk who argue that the women got what they deserved... a cracked skull and a broken arm? It could have been worse. Thanks god it wasn't. Clearly the women were way out of line. But the guy who hit them also massively over reacted. But we don't really know what actually went down. What words were exchanged.? What the women went after him with. Its a dangerous place - a kitchen. Knives and stuff about. Who knows what might have happened there. And who knows what weapons the women might have been toting. So yes he really over reacted and should not have kept on hitting once she was down, but they were in the wrong to begin with. Way too much violence - but I'd have to suspend judgement on this until both sides of the story emerge with clarity.

GroobySteven
10-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Really so having a broken arm, and several head injuries that half your face was caved in wasn't far? It was far beyond inhuman to have such little compassion when shes there crying and bleeding already. Like I said he is a killer and does not belong in normal society, now he is in jail hes gonna be slapped by a big man lets see how he handles that or if he would be so tough like he was with that girl.

Your link didn't work to his previous conviction, it didn't give facts there at all.
Also where are you getting the above information from?

Fuck them, I'm not a violent person but when they jumped over the counter I would have been in fear for my life also. He hit them and kept them down.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Your link didn't work to his previous conviction, it didn't give facts there at all.
Also where are you getting the above information from?

Fuck them, I'm not a violent person but when they jumped over the counter I would have been in fear for my life also. He hit them and kept them down.

I don't know it works on my end, and they do say the facts about his previous arrest he served ten years for the murder of a a kid. But Yeah you would have the right to fear your life and take them down, but I don't think you would try to kill someone. I tell you and please understand that I do think the women were wrong and they were arrested or charged as well, its just so many factors to it that Kinda makes me say okay well Someone had to be the bigger person but no they all acted like beasts!!! ALL OF THEM! and don't sympathize with people who cant act accordingly in society however, I don't believe you should be beaten nearly to death tough.

buckjohnson
10-17-2011, 03:24 PM
ER, you sound very sensitive and want to give peace a chance. That is a great attitude to have.

Quiet Reflections
10-17-2011, 04:47 PM

I hear you and you make a few good points but here is my issue with the whole thing. I grew up fighting and being a rough kid. As I got older I took different martial arts and did very well in them all. I grew up around many people like this and when I talk to other men they have similar stories about having to fight other boys and learning how to throw their hands be it boxing,mma, or their dad in the backyard. It is beyond me to grab a weapon before using my hands. Even outnumbered 2 to 1 by larger men im fighting first. I just don't get how a man see these two and grabs a pole without swinging his hands first. To me it is a serious bitch move to be so shit scared and live life saying "what if?". Im sure in his 10 years in jail he picked up a little something he should have easily been able to defend himself from these two fat bodies without a metal pole. Did they deserve it...maybe a little. Is he still a pussy for going on off on two middle aged out of shape fatties......most definitely. I don't think he should go to jail but he is no hero. Just like they were not hardened criminals.

Teydyn
10-17-2011, 04:56 PM
But people are going to get what they ask for with me.
Seriously? How about "Not insulting people just for fun or you disagree with their statement?"

And again you just could have said nothing, but you need to spew your bile. As always. Trying to come out with the upper hand...

GroobySteven
10-17-2011, 04:57 PM
I don't think he should go to jail but he is no hero. Just like they were not hardened criminals.

Good points.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 05:15 PM
I hear you and you make a few good points but here is my issue with the whole thing. I grew up fighting and being a rough kid. As I got older I took different martial arts and did very well in them all. I grew up around many people like this and when I talk to other men they have similar stories about having to fight other boys and learning how to throw their hands be it boxing,mma, or their dad in the backyard. It is beyond me to grab a weapon before using my hands. Even outnumbered 2 to 1 by larger men im fighting first. I just don't get how a man see these two and grabs a pole without swinging his hands first. To me it is a serious bitch move to be so shit scared and live life saying "what if?". Im sure in his 10 years in jail he picked up a little something he should have easily been able to defend himself from these two fat bodies without a metal pole. Did they deserve it...maybe a little. Is he still a pussy for going on off on two middle aged out of shape fatties......most definitely. I don't think he should go to jail but he is no hero. Just like they were not hardened criminals.

I so agree!!! That's what i have been trying to say it was wrong for them to slap the guy, but the guy could have easily managed it without a metal pipe involved. But people are so mean here shit, for giving an opinion I'm all of a sudden stupid or an idiot, lots of guys here probably don't have a girlfriend and are going to live lonely lives...

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 05:17 PM
I so agree!!! That's what i have been trying to say it was wrong for them to slap the guy, but the guy could have easily managed it without a metal pipe involved. But people are so mean here shit, for giving an opinion I'm all of a sudden stupid or an idiot, lots of guys here probably don't have a girlfriend and are going to live lonely lives...
You're starting to understand HA, mama. lol

MdR Dave
10-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Seriously? How about "Not insulting people just for fun or you disagree with their statement?"

And again you just could have said nothing, but you need to spew your bile. As always. Trying to come out with the upper hand...

Not just HA- I think after enough rejection some guys become a$$holes to pretty girls by default.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Not just HA- I think after enough rejection some guys become a$$holes to pretty girls by default.

this why some guys get slapped.... lol..

MdR Dave
10-17-2011, 05:33 PM
this why some guys get slapped.... lol..

Also part of why they find it difficult to get laid!

MdR Dave
10-17-2011, 05:37 PM
And then they start to mess their pants over any wig wearing football . . .

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 05:38 PM
You're starting to understand HA, mama. lol

I know I know, fucking morons on here, Hiding behind their computers and then when faced in reality they hide, that's why they support this beating incident because hey! thugs stick together...

ed_jaxon
10-17-2011, 05:51 PM
You never know who you are fucking with so it generally is best to keep things cool.

Dude was trying to kill her, period.

Evon the majority of peeps on here are cool, its just a vocal 2% doing most of the shit talking.

Don't let em get to you.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm never shocked at how some guys will ignore facts and lose their own respectably for a pretty girl,lol.
I guess sexist assholes stick together,lol

I'd rather be lonely for the rest of my life,than to date a moronic bimbo.no offense
lol,so It's a joke

Merkurie
10-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Those women fucked with the wrong person. Plain and simple. one reason you dont go fucking with people randomly is you dont always know who you are fucking with. i feel no sympathy for those two.

The guy, well he's fucked too.
He is going back to prison. Either for violating parole or on a new charge of violent assault. Its called excessive force. He was not cornered, he left the scene and came back, with a weapon and the women were not armed. He became the attacker. He hit them repeatedly. He has a record. He is fucked.

He may be right by the code of the hood, he may have been right by the code of the hood when he went up for manslaughter the first time. Prison is full of people like that.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm never shocked at how some guys will ignore facts and lose their own respectably for a pretty girl,lol.
I guess sexist assholes stick together,lol

I'd rather be lonely for the rest of my life,than to date a moronic bimbo.no offense
lol,so It's a joke

I think its you that ignores the facts, I have not said once that the women were right They were wrong as well, but You ignore the fact that the man did have a record of violence and your convinced that by repeatedly beating a woman unarmed and already down was self defense? I don't think so. It is moronic to assume how smart someone is if you have not met them, gone to school with them, or lived with them. Any intelligent human knows this! Calling someone moronic, idiot or stupid doesn't make you smarter...

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 06:13 PM
Yes that's true but there are more crime rates plus population in manila so argue with that ... this thing in mc d is child play back in the phillppines... So I know my fair share of violence and big city problems.. don't go there with me, New Yorkers are not so tough when they go to the real corrupt places you would pee your pants with all the mobbing, shootings, killings, hell even traffic and driving is worst in the phillippines than it is NYC.

I told you guys its a waste of time going back and forth with this idiot Evon. Comparing life in Manila to NYC? SMDH A complete freakin moron! Asains have a strong tendancy to look at every inner city/hood black man as a cold blooded killer no matter if its self defense or not. Its exactly this way of thinking that makes me not like asians. I never have and I never will! Nothing racist about it. Really, the racism is on their side. The way in which they view black males. Its this same way of thinking that I encountered when I lived in LA. Right near koreatown. Got into a stupid argument with 2 asian dudes. They were drunk coming from a club. Said some stupid, racist shit to me and it was on! I tried with every fiber of my being to whip the living hell out of those motherfuckers. Shoulda put one of them in the fucking hospital. And what fueled my agression was knowing how they view black males. And if the situation ever came up, I'd do it again. Only this time, I'd make sure one of them goes to the ER. They have the same perceptions of black men back then that they do now. Even with a black president. FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!! Thats how I feel! This idiot Evon will never admit it, but I guarantee you her views are effected by the same way of thinking!

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 06:19 PM
I told you guys its a waste of time going back and forth with this idiot Evon. Comparing life in Manila to NYC? SMDH A complete freakin moron! Asains have a strong tendancy to look at every inner city/hood black man as a cold blooded killer no matter if its self defense or not. Its exactly this way of thinking that makes me not like asians. I never have and I never will! Nothing racist about it. Really, the racism is on their side. The way in which they view black males. Its this same way of thinking that I encountered when I lived in LA. Right near koreatown. Got into a stupid argument with 2 asian dudes. They were drunk coming from a club. Said some stupid, racist shit to me and it was on! I tried with every fiber of my being to whip the living hell out of those motherfuckers. Shoulda put one of them in the fucking hospital. And what fueled my agression was knowing how they view black males. And if the situation ever came up, I'd do it again. Only this time, I'd make sure one of them goes to the ER. They have the same perceptions of black men back then that they do now. Even with a black president. FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!! Thats how I feel! This idiot Evon will never admit it, but I guarantee you her views are effected by the same way of thinking!

By stating such vile things you land yourself on stereotype buddy You don't need me to do that... When Have i even said that? It just so happens the guy was black And the thing that's wrong in this scenario is you say something racist and complain about people being racist to you? I Honestly feel so bad for you you lack education obviously your just like the man in the video, what gives you the right to want to hurt someone for such petty things when you could easily walk away? My point comparing Manila to NYC is he cannot tell me I don;t know anything about crime or big city because by any standard manila is a metropolitan city just like NYC and it has the same problems regardless of race, or ethnic background... This happens all over the world.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 06:21 PM
His record means nothing to me,I judge people by the current versions of themselves.Just like If I date a TS with a questionable background,I'll give her the benefit of the doubt,until shes fucks up.The guy did go into overkill-mode,but I don't blame him at all.His life is now ruined because of some shitty ass slut-buckets.I wish all of the terrible things in life upon those 2 shitty hoodrats,lol.

I love how you call him a animal,constantly.I wonder If you want to call him a different,not so accepted word????hmmmmmm

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 06:27 PM
His record means nothing to me,I judge people by the current versions of themselves.Just like If I date a TS with a questionable background,I'll give her the benefit of the doubt,until shes fucks up.The guy did go into overkill-mode,but I don't blame him at all.His life is now ruined because of some shitty ass slut-buckets.I wish all of the terrible things in life upon those 2 shitty hoodrats,lol.

I love how you call him a animal,constantly.I wonder If you want to call him a different,not so accepted word????hmmmmmm

Why do you guys come to conclusions that this is about race? put your big pants on and live in 2011 I am a woman of color and had my fare share of racial stereotype! Grow up! Your not the only oppressed race! I would call anyone who acted like this a beast! I have seen this in all community! I guess if you ever have a daughter and shes dating an ex murderer you wouldn't mind right? In any social norm we can never be too careful.

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Guys like him are a dime a dozen. Online, every dude "has a master's degree" and "dosen't need to pay for sex". lol The interwebs is the only place where they get to talk that shit and "draw the line" over things like a girl "getting her ass kissed by everybody", without the guys who actually do get laid laughing at them and telling them to shut the hell up. lol

HA basically always has been, and always will be, the "He-man Transwoman Haters Club". Every girl who's spent time here knows this.

He-Man Women Haters Club Meeting - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIC8JTQMMQ)

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 06:34 PM
We live in 2011????so.What,racism doesn't exist.I wished I live in your magical fairyland made of cotton candy and marshmallows,lol.I guess ignorance is truly bliss.

I can read between the lines enough to tell your no friend of the black community,lol.
Now you're to apply the whiner card,because I pointed out your "true"bias
I never thought I would come across a racist/sexist on a tranny forum,but here you are,lol.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Guys like him are a dime a dozen. Online, every dude "has a master's degree" and "dosen't need to pay for sex". lol The interwebs is the only place where they get to talk that shit and "draw the line" over things like a girl "getting her ass kissed by everybody", without the guys who actually do get laid laughing at them and telling them to shut the hell up. lol

HA basically always has been, and always will be, the "He-man Transwoman Haters Club". Every girl who's spent time here knows this.

He-Man Women Haters Club Meeting - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIC8JTQMMQ)

:iagree: but inverse
:)

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 06:38 PM
We live in 2011????so.What,racism doesn't exist.I wished I live in your magical fairyland made of cotton candy and marshmallows,lol.I guess ignorance is truly bliss.

I can read between the lines enough to tell your no friend of the black community,lol.
I never thought I would come across a racist/sexist on a tranny forum,but here you are,lol.

It is 2011 meaning get over the racism crap already it does exist but just because someone comments on a video involving race it doesn't mean you should conclude me to be racist... You don know me at all to make such judgments fool, I don't hate, or discriminate. I'm wining? Look who is playing the racist card. You have no RESPECT for women that is obvious that's why if given the chance you'd beat her too... you're disgusting!!

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 06:43 PM

Get over yourself, dude. This was case of scumbags pulling shit on another scumbag who over-reacted VIOLENTLY. If you wanna include them your demographic and play the race card here, it says more about you than her.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 06:46 PM
It is 2011 meaning get over the racism crap already it does exist but just because someone comments on a video involving race it doesn't mean you should conclude me to be racist... You don know me at all to make such judgments fool, I don't hate, or discriminate. I'm wining? Look who is playing the racist card. You have no RESPECT for women that is obvious that's why if given the chance you'd beat her too... you're disgusting!!

Who said I would beat anyone?Now you're making up shit.I'll get over being a moor,If you can get over ppl calling you a man in the real world(something I'm against by the way)just like If a TS is confronted with violence and defends herself,I'll just call her a mindless beast from now on.Look now were even stevens,lol.I do respect women,I just like them quiet,bare foot,and pregnant,lol.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Get over yourself, dude. This was case of scumbags pulling shit on another scumbag who over-reacted VIOLENTLY. If you wanna include them your demographic and play the race card here, it says more about you than her.

Cry me a river-Justin Timberlake:cry:

lol

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 06:48 PM

True, It seems as tough what you said is what you feel about your community. you know racism does occur within the same race I wonder... And any educated person black or white, or Asian would see this video very vile doesn't matter what race did the crime!!

Teydyn
10-17-2011, 06:49 PM
Online, every dude "has a master's degree" and "dosen't need to pay for sex".
Never talked about a either, because thats none of your business. But hey, ND distorts whats said to fit her own little world.

The interwebs is the only place where they get to talk that shit and "draw the line" over things like a girl "getting her ass kissed by everybody"
I just said a line needs to be drawn about you bullying, insulting and being rude. The "getting her ass kissed by everybody" was about the fellow HAers. If you try to be smart get your facts straight.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 06:57 PM
True, It seems as tough what you said is what you feel about your community. you know racism does occur within the same race I wonder... And any educated person black or white, or Asian would see this video very vile doesn't matter what race did the crime!!

I agree this video is vile,these hoodrats were out of line,and I only wish the worst for them.I love my fellow sons of ham,lol.I just see a potential enemy of my proud ppl.How dare you,you sexist/racist,lol

Certain asian cultures view dark as bad,and associate them with the cast-culture.I wonder.........lol

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 07:13 PM

She does of course. Give you a hint. It starts with N.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 07:15 PM
I agree this video is vile,these hoodrats were out of line,and I only wish the worst for them.I love my fellow sons of ham,lol.I just see a potential enemy of my proud ppl.How dare you,you sexist/racist,lol

Certain asian cultures view dark as bad,and associate them with the cast-culture.I wonder.........lol

That no longer applies, I in the Asian culture am not considered Asian by raise i am by nationality I cant help the skin color or the mixed race I have. stop playing the race card, lets grow up doctor screw-up and move on if you want to make someone your enemy before knowing your facts then I feel bad for you, that is why your so jaded, you don't make enough time for peace but its always war for you isn't it?

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 07:15 PM
She does of course. Give you a hint. It starts witn N.

yes NAIVE

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 07:18 PM

Thank you. I knew at least someone wouldnt be blind to this.

omack
10-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Let's be real here... Those fat ass hood bitches are making a bold statement by jumping the counter to assault somebody. Setting the tone for what is "acceptable" use of force or restraint, etc. They are essentially saying: "I don't give a fuck. I don't have anhy respect for boundaries, societal norms or respect for you, your workplace or anything. I'm going to comer over the counter to attack you and show you how gangsta I am and how tough I am, cause I don't give a fuck and i'm gonna come hurt you"

I love when people talk all that gangsta tough shit and get fucked up, they always deserve it.

that being said, I will admit that every single person involved in that incident are savages.

I also love it when matadors get fucked up severely and painfully by bulls they are trying to kill for show. It's like seriously dude, you're slowing killing this animal, this is a life and death situation for the bull. But a foolish, savage expose of arrogance for the matador. Same thing on the street. Some people don't know what your intentions are, especially in this day and age. I've been in some street fights in my day and I didn't always win, usually lost when I didn't respect the severity of the situation or I underestimated my opponent. It's way easier to treat the situation as a life and death matter than to be all showy and cool, talking shit and tryin' to look tough... You treat it like your life is on the line, always. It's much easier to pull back and not kill than it is to realize that you're in serious trouble while getting your face stomped on mercilessly to near death. I you feel its kill or be killed and refrain a bit once the situation is under control, that's better than being on life support or paralyzed, disfigured or killed even.

You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Coulda been a skinny little white dude behind the counter, coulda been a tiny asian transgender woman, coulda been an obese samoan who could barely walk beause hes too fat and couldn't defend himself... coulda been anyone. Those fat bitches had something to prove and were communicating more than they realized by hopping that counter, turns out they were the ones who really did get served. I think they deserved it. They are obviously, clear as day, black and white, no grey area, 100% guilty of trespassing, wreckless endangerment, assualt and disorderly conduct. He on the other hand is only guilty of excessie force... maybe.

The two extra blows might not have been necessary but no matter how you cut the cake, those chicks deserved the serious lesson they were taught. It's also funny to see the dad, talking about his "deep concern"... pshhh!

Motherfucker! You raised a fat savage bitch who jumps mcdonalds counters to try to beat up and assault grown ass men. I'm "deeply concerned" with your parenting skills.

Fuckin retards... all of em.

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 07:21 PM
And for the record, the only asian tgirl I like and respect is Yasmine Lee. She's free of all the racist views most asians have of blacks. I know she is because I've listened to her many times. I know people very well. The rest of the asians can go eat rice for all I fucking care.

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Let's be real here... Those fat ass hood bitches are making a bold statement by jumping the counter to assault somebody. Setting the tone for what is "acceptable" use of force or restraint, etc. They are essentially saying: "I don't give a fuck. I don't have anhy respect for boundaries, societal norms or respect for you, your workplace or anything. I'm going to comer over the counter to attack you and show you how gangsta I am and how tough I am, cause I don't give a fuck and i'm gonna come hurt you"

I love when people talk all that gangsta tough shit and get fucked up, they always deserve it.

that being said, I will admit that every single person involved in that incident are savages.

I also love it when matadors get fucked severley and painfully up by bulls. It's like seriously dude, you're slowing killing this animal, this is a life and death situation for the bull. But a foolish, savage expose of arrogance for the matador. Same thing on the street. Some people don't know what your intentions are, especially in this day and age. I've been in some street fights in my day and I didn't always win, usually lost when I didn't respect the severity of the situation or I underestimated my opponent. It's way easier to treat the situation as a life and death matter than to be all showy and cool, talking shit and tryin' to look tough... You treat it like your life is on the line, always. It's much easier to pull back and not kill than it is to realize that you're in serious trouble while getting your face stomped on mercilessly to near death. I you feel its kill or be killed and refrain a bit once the situation is under control, that's better than being on life support or paralyzed, disfigured or killed even.

You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Coulda been a skinny little white dude behind the counter, coulda been a tiny asian transgender woman, coulda been an obese samoan who could barely walk beause hes too fat and couldn't defend himself coulda been anyone. Those fat bitches had something to prove and were communicating more than they realized by hopping that counter, turns out they were the ones who really did get served. I think they deserved it. They are obviously, clear as day, black and white, no grey area, 100% guilty of trespassing, wreckless endangerment, assualt and disorderly conduct. He on the other hand is only guilty of excessie force... maybe.

The two extra blows might not have been necessary but no matter how you cu the cake, those chicks deserved the serious lesson they were taught. It's alo funny to see the dad, talking about his "concern"

Motherfucker! You raised a fat savage bitch who jumps mcdonalds counters to try to beat up and assault grown ass men. I'm "deeply concerned" with your parenting skills.

Fuckin retards all of em.

Well this is what I have been saying neither parties were right because I do believe the women were also arrested, but my question is to why the guy did what he did already with prior conviction i mean the woman was down already, he already had a murder charge why go there? He was changing his life for the better and sometimes the world tests your faith and these women were the test and he failed again!! Its disappointing because I know he was capable of handling it better, You don't always fight in life sometimes walking away from things is better not just for you but everyone around you, sometimes Pride gets in the way and i feel that there could have been humility. That's all..

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
And for the record, the only asian tgirl I like and respect is Yasmine Lee. She's free of all the racist views most asians have of blacks. I know she is because I've listened to her many times. I know people very well. The rest of the asians can go eat rice for all I fucking care.

Omg you come on here talk about being racist? You are the one by definition is a racist. GET OVER IT ALREADY. I am a proud Asian woman And I love rice... There you go!

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
By stating such vile things you land yourself on stereotype buddy You don't need me to do that... When Have i even said that? It just so happens the guy was black And the thing that's wrong in this scenario is you say something racist and complain about people being racist to you? I Honestly feel so bad for you you lack education obviously your just like the man in the video, what gives you the right to want to hurt someone for such petty things when you could easily walk away? My point comparing Manila to NYC is he cannot tell me I don;t know anything about crime or big city because by any standard manila is a metropolitan city just like NYC and it has the same problems regardless of race, or ethnic background... This happens all over the world.

:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:s leep:sleep

jigglyGmoney
10-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Omg you come on here talk about being racist? You are the one by definition is a racist. GET OVER IT ALREADY. I am a proud Asian woman And I love rice... There you go!

Neither myself, nor any black man is the racist when it comes to black/asian relations. We didnt start the fire! You slanty eyed motherfuckers did by the way you've treated and viewed black men over the years. AND YOU HAVENT CHANGED! Sometimes makes me wish I would have enlisted in the service and went to fight in Vietnam.

omack
10-17-2011, 07:36 PM
You don't always fight in life sometimes walking away from things is better not just for you but everyone around you, sometimes Pride gets in the way and i feel that there could have been humility. That's all..

I hear exactly what you're saying, but my only point is that he didnt have a choice, he retreated... was followed damn near into the back kitchen and basically had no choice but to fight, it seems. Different rules for people of different walks of life I suppose. These were some hood/street people, everyone involved, the dude was a felon and the chicks were the kind of wreckless gangsta bitches who hop counters to "fuck a dude up". Of course this is crazy to most of us but unfortunately it was probably normal to those three. Who knows, those chicks might have a reputaion of stabbing, shooting or something. Not my decision to say. Truly should be up to a jury to decide. It's tough to say. And I can tell you first hand, when you're in a situation like that, it's hard to tell what is really going on, everything happens so fast, although it also slow motion, a slight hand movement can appear like reaching for a knife or gun, it's impossble to tell. We as humans are genetically programmed to release a huge amount of adreniline in these situations and also see in tunnel vision , by genetic design as survival programming so to speak... fight or fight, he had to fight. They had him retreated all the way past the friggin fry machine. My brain would have said "ok, damn.. it's fight time" at that point also. If you've ever been jumped and beaten by numerous assailants, you'd probably know what I mean... It's not a fight anymore, it's a very serious situation that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Just my opinion, not the end all be all truth.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 07:41 PM

I agree with some of your views,but dude bring it down a notch.Evon, probably is prejudice but not all asians are
I've dated a couple,but I have to admit that they were breakdancers,lol.They were already into hiphop and shit

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 07:48 PM
That no longer applies, I in the Asian culture am not considered Asian by raise i am by nationality I cant help the skin color or the mixed race I have. stop playing the race card, lets grow up doctor screw-up and move on if you want to make someone your enemy before knowing your facts then I feel bad for you, that is why your so jaded, you don't make enough time for peace but its always war for you isn't it?

Not playing the race card,I'm playing the facts card,lol.How the fuck I'm I jaded,I'm a humble tranny chaser.I don't want to make any enemies,I already have most of humanity for that.What war???I'm talking about hoodrats and sexist/racist.War isn't apart of that equation.

Why you gotta bring war into this,hmmmm.Trying to associate war with Africa,becuz Africa has lots of wars.racist much???LMFAO

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Chris Rock - Black People VS. Niggaz (Bring the Pain 1996) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4)

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Neither myself, nor any black man is the racist when it comes to black/asian relations. We didnt start the fire! You slanty eyed motherfuckers did by the way you've treated and viewed black men over the years. AND YOU HAVENT CHANGED! Sometimes makes me wish I would have enlisted in the service and went to fight in Vietnam.

From what i have seen I have not started this racist crap, you have and its so obvious. you are the racist against Asians you are the one who said the derogatory terms, and you are the one stereotyping when I have never even went remotely close to what normal people would consider racist, this is your problem because you stereotype your own community, which is sad because you could do so much better than to accuse someone of being racist. After awhile the race card gets old an annoying not everyone is out to get you, you know? Racism in not in my mentality nor is it in my belief, I support equality by any means.. I'm sorry you need feel the need to hit so low and call someone a racist because you have no better argument.

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 08:00 PM
None of you dudes are transsexuals - white, black, yellow, red, green, or purple - and none of you go through what we do. So FUCK y'all. :dancing:

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Not playing the race card,I'm playing the facts card,lol.How the fuck I'm I jaded,I'm a humble tranny chaser.I don't want to make any enemies,I already have most of humanity for that.What war???I'm talking about hoodrats and sexist/racist.War isn't apart of that equation.

Why you gotta bring war into this,hmmmm.Trying to associate war with Africa,becuz Africa has lots of wars.racist much???LMFAO

So war only occurred in Africa? What happened during world war 1 and 2? How bout the israeli and paks? Hmmm it shows your intelligence really does... Congratulations!

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Chris Rock - Black People VS. Niggaz (Bring the Pain 1996) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I loved that special
The employee was the black person,and those hoodrats would be the niggaz,by the way,lol.

omack
10-17-2011, 08:05 PM
This is off topic.. but damn Evon. You are painfully gorgeous.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 08:06 PM
None of you dudes are transsexuals - white, black, yellow, red, green, or purple - and none of you go through what we do. So FUCK y'all. :dancing:

Fuck you too....lol
You don't go through what I go through,and everybody has problems,so go cry me a river,lol:dancing:

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:06 PM
This is off topic.. but damn Evon. You are painfully gorgeous.

Thank you with so much assholes it was refreshing to hear that...

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 08:11 PM
So war only occurred in Africa? What happened during world war 1 and 2? How bout the israeli and paks? Hmmm it shows your intelligence really does... Congratulations!

The fact you took that part of my statement seriously,shows your level of intelligence.At least your cute,so you got that working for you,otherwise.... never mind,I've said too much,lol.

omack
10-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Thank you with so much assholes it was refreshing to hear that...

No worries, I didn't mean to hijack this thread but yeah... you got what it takes.

:salad

:hitit

:shrug

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:13 PM
The fact you took that part of my statement seriously,shows your level of intelligence.At least your cute,so you got that working for you,otherwise.... never mind,I've said too much,lol.

Don't joke with me like that i'm emotional!!!!!!!!

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 08:15 PM
... so go cry me a river,lol:dancing:
You go first... lol

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:18 PM
You go first... lol

You guys are so not tough, Me and Nicole could take you guys out. Nicole is a bad ass dominatrix chick that has all this whips and chains, and I'm asian so don't fuck with my kungfu skillz, yes I know martial arts...

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Don't joke with me like that i'm emotional!!!!!!!!

Me sorwee,but I still think you have some ill preconceived notions about "other" groups of ppl.Hey,can I see some ass pics,now that were friends again,lol.

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 08:26 PM
You guys are so not tough, Me and Nicole could take you guys out. Nicole is a bad ass dominatrix chick that has all this whips and chains, and I'm asian so don't fuck with my kungfu skillz, yes I know martial arts...

Whats that about??hmmmmm why whips & chains???questionable mind you have,lol.
Kung Fu is sooooo 1997,lol

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 08:27 PM
You go first... lol

When I cry.....you cry...we cry..together-Lil Moe

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Whats that about??hmmmmm why whips & chains???questionable mind you have,lol.
Kung Fu is sooooo 1997,lol

You guys are bottoms right? submissive little boys from Castro San Francisco hanging out at the glory holes? Well I say y'all need a good woo pin and a few karate slaps...

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Did she just call me a bottom???LMAO
You seem to know a lot about the glory hole scene,in San Fran
Any personal experience????lol

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Did she just call me a bottom???LMAO
You seem to know a lot about the glory hole scene,in San Fran
Any personal experience????lol

enough to know that my gay best friend told me u sucked him off....

doctor screw
10-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Now I know your lying.I only suck on nipples,toes,ear lopes,pussy lips,booty butt cheeks,and cheeseburger wrapping paper with bits of cheese stuck on them,lol.

I gotta go talk to my "supplier",but it's been fun kiddo,lol

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Now I know your lying.I only suck on nipples,toes,ear lopes,pussy lips,booty butt cheeks,and cheeseburger wrapping paper with bits of cheese stuck on them,lol.

I gotta go talk to my "supplier",but it's been fun kiddo,lol

CLOSET!!!! Come out clean your wardrobe! I am waiting.

BigDF
10-17-2011, 08:57 PM
You guys are so not tough, Me and Nicole could take you guys out. Nicole is a bad ass dominatrix chick that has all this whips and chains, and I'm asian so don't fuck with my kungfu skillz, yes I know martial arts...Kind of sounds like ol' Doc Screw gonna need to be rescued here. Hey, Doc if Nicole brings out the gerbil cage, it's time to run.:dancing:

EvonRose
10-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Kind of sounds like ol' Doc Screw gonna need to be rescued here. Hey, Doc if Nicole brings out the gerbil cage, it's time to run.:dancing:

He needs to go back in that closet, would love to see Nicole tie him up ball gag him so he never speaks, tie his hands so he never types, and blindfold him so i can have all the leather daddies from castro rape him and show him what he really is made of, hes a cum slut. Then when were done back in the closet bitch!

Nicole Dupre
10-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Him, I'd restrain, blindfold, gag, and suspend in a pitch black sound-proof room, leave him in there for a good 24 hrs, and eventually return with a few goodies. The first thing he'd hear would be stiletto heels pacing around him and a bull whip getting cracked on the floor. Then a cigarette lighter and the smell of smoke would enter his senses. And then I'd start asking him,... "Is it safe?" ;-) lol

Is it safe? - Marathon Man - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC6jzQpfflI)

natina
10-21-2011, 05:35 AM
people did not see this

one of those girls was a stud( a women who lives as a man)
many studs are very aggressive because they want to prove they are men or and masculine

trish
10-21-2011, 06:26 AM
Other things people didn't see, because it's not shown on the vid:
1) No one saw the girls trying to get up as they were being beaten as they were hidden behind the counter.
2) No one saw a positive counterfeit test result, because it wasn't on the video.
3) No one saw the "girls" genitalia because they're dressed on the vid.

So no one who has only the evidence provided in this thread knows for certain that the girls were trying to get up as they were being beaten into submission; no one knows for certain the bill was counterfeit; and no one knows that one or more of the girls was a "stud" who was being aggressive on account of her gender dysphoria. All posts pretending to such knowledge are either presumptuous or have inadequately referenced their sources.

robertlouis
10-21-2011, 06:41 AM
Other things people didn't see, because it's not shown on the vid:
1) No one saw the girls trying to get up as they were being beaten as they were hidden behind the counter.
2) No one saw a positive saw a positive counterfeit test result, because it wasn't on the video.
3) No one saw the "girls" genitalia because they're dressed on the vid.

So no one who has only the evidence provided in this thread knows for certain that the girls were trying to get up as they were being beaten into submission; no one knows for certain the bill was counterfeit; and no one knows that one or more of the girls was a "stud" who was being aggressive on account of her gender dysphoria. All posts pretending to such knowledge are either presumptuous or have inadequately referenced their sources.

.....all of which is pretty much why I find it weird that a thread like this, based entirely on supposition and the absence of firm facts, can generate so much heat and roll up 200 posts.

Seriously, and this is something I can't answer from a UK perspective, is it all to do with the race of the participants and the US attitudes to race in general, which seem to be pretty well polarised and factional if this place is any example? I recall that the thread about the girls in Baltimore beating up the transsexual in a McD moved pretty quickly into the racial aspects as well.

buckjohnson
10-21-2011, 06:50 AM
Kind of sounds like ol' Doc Screw gonna need to be rescued here. Hey, Doc if Nicole brings out the gerbil cage, it's time to run.:dancing:
my man...you are trying too hard. let it go. ND is not worth all you are trying to do.

BluegrassCat
10-21-2011, 07:05 AM
.....all of which is pretty much why I find it weird that a thread like this, based entirely on supposition and the absence of firm facts, can generate so much heat and roll up 200 posts.

Seriously, and this is something I can't answer from a UK perspective, is it all to do with the race of the participants and the US attitudes to race in general, which seem to be pretty well polarised and factional if this place is any example? I recall that the thread about the girls in Baltimore beating up the transsexual in a McD moved pretty quickly into the racial aspects as well.

It's race but also a gender thing. The women here are trespassing acceptable gender norms and I think a lot of the enthusiasm for violence against them is really fear and resentment towards the disappearance of those gender boundaries. Then you add the perceived injustice in arresting the male worker for defending himself and you got a potent cocktail of indignation and resentment, plenty of fuel for an endless thread.

FrankGrimes201
10-21-2011, 07:19 AM
That's a Mickey D's in a total shitty area and at that time of the night only the dregs are in there, he did what he had to do. They deserved it! You don't strike someone and jump over a counter and expect to be slapped on the wrist, you better expect to get beat the fuck down. That's the problem with people today, they think they can do what ever they want and not have to pay the consequence.

doctor screw
10-21-2011, 07:25 AM

EvonRose
10-21-2011, 07:43 AM
That's a Mickey D's in a total shitty area and at that time of the night only the dregs are in there, he did what he had to do. They deserved it! You don't strike someone and jump over a counter and expect to be slapped on the wrist, you better expect to get beat the fuck down. That's the problem with people today, they think they can do what ever they want and not have to pay the consequence.

You couldn't have punched her when she climbed up the counter, you had to run to the back and get a led pipe? If he had punched the woman right there and there and knocked her out, then that would have been self defense, what makes this assault on his part is he thought about getting that led pipe ( predetermined crime) and he knew where it was it was thought out and by law that is assault. they all went to jail... Plus with his previous arrests for shooting and killing a child it didn't doesn't help him either...

Jonny29
10-21-2011, 10:12 AM
That's a Mickey D's in a total shitty area and at that time of the night only the dregs are in there,
wasn't it at 6th ave and west 4th st. Total shitty area? Its not bad. Maybe not Greenwich , Connecticut. But the middle of greeenwich village , do you really think that is a total shitty area?

EyeCumInPiece
10-21-2011, 08:52 PM
He had no clue what he was in store for, they couldve had a knife, gun, ect. I salute him. If i was rich id pay for his legal team n get him free.

EvonRose
10-21-2011, 11:26 PM
He had no clue what he was in store for, they couldve had a knife, gun, ect. I salute him. If i was rich id pay for his legal team n get him free.

Yeah unfortunately there are professional investigators and analysis to have convicted him of assault , so therefore he is back in jail where he belongs from the murder charge in 2000. Keep him there. lock him up. Hell if I was president id execute anyone who murders. ( with good reasons and of course proven evidence)

AmericanDream
10-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Everyone was wrong in this situation but it was definitely the bitches that took it to another level. Is it really worth it to be fighting at a McDonald's? That's pathetic when people are wasting their time with shit like that. Some people are just so damn ignorant and aggravated.

You see the employee get smacked and then they both hop over the counter. That tells most of the story right there on who the real aggressors were. Both bitches on the other side of the counter where they shouldn't have been. He didn't do anything until that happened. Should he have waited until he had a blade at his throat? Those things do happen.

I think he just went into fight mode. But like one of the guys said, you need to know when to stop. This guy might have took it too far but I don't think he should be punished for maybe hitting her a few more times than most people would agree with.

Unfortunately in this country he'll probably be charged with some charge and thats not right.

More people should do what he did. Bullies and aggressors should be knocked into the ground.

AmericanDream
10-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Yeah unfortunately there are professional investigators and analysis to have convicted him of assault , so therefore he is back in jail where he belongs from the murder charge in 2000. Keep him there. lock him up. Hell if I was president id execute anyone who murders. ( with good reasons and of course proven evidence)
Yep, you would just need all the proof to sentence someone to death though. Some people think it should be left to God and not up to us but I don't really believe that..

Any proven rapist or murderer should be dead. A lot of people are against that but I think it is right. Some murders or rapists don't even serve that much time in prison, they don't deserve a second chance.

EvonRose
10-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Everyone was wrong in this situation but it was definitely the bitches that took it to another level. Is it really worth it to be fighting at a McDonald's? That's pathetic when people are wasting their time with shit like that. Some people are just so damn ignorant and aggravated.

You see the employee get smacked and then they both hop over the counter. That tells most of the story right there on who the real aggressors were. Both bitches on the other side of the counter where they shouldn't have been. He didn't do anything until that happened. Should he have waited until he had a blade at his throat? Those things do happen.

I think he just went into fight mode. But like one of the guys said, you need to know when to stop. This guy might have took it too far but I don't think he should be punished for maybe hitting her a few more times than most people would agree with.

Unfortunately in this country he'll probably be charged with some charge and thats not right.

More people should do what he did. Bullies and aggressors should be knocked into the ground.

true, but just because your mom slaps your dad does that mean your dad should beat her near to death? I agree on the aggressor being the women, I also agree everyone was wrong but at the end of the day he was an employee who not only broke his probation, but he broke the rules of his workplace. He argues with the customers strike 1, he slapped the girl back strike 2, He beats the woman far beyond self defense strike 3. He shouldn't have argued, and he shouldn't have slapped back. He took it upon himself as oppose to letting the law be on his side, but he failed. 2 wrongs don't make a right!

doctor screw
10-22-2011, 12:00 AM
We should get all those hookers off the street too,don't forget about them.

Damn savages,lol

AmericanDream
10-22-2011, 12:06 AM
true, but just because your mom slaps your dad does that mean your dad should beat her near to death? I agree on the aggressor being the women, I also agree everyone was wrong but at the end of the day he was an employee who not only broke his probation, but he broke the rules of his workplace. He argues with the customers strike 1, he slapped the girl back strike 2, He beats the woman far beyond self defense strike 3. He shouldn't have argued, and he shouldn't have slapped back. He took it upon himself as oppose to letting the law be on his side, but he failed. 2 wrongs don't make a right!
I watched the video again and you're right. He went too long beating the crap out of them. They weren't expecting him to do that either. Just one more idiot off the streets. Over a fight at McDonald's...smh

Merkurie
10-22-2011, 12:34 AM
Why have a fight at McDonalds anyway? Trying to get over on a $3 happy meal.
Next time somebody feels the need to "keep it real" I wish they would not.

Now, this is one more scene of some folks clowning over nothing. Another moment.

bxtoni
10-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Of course his response was excessive. But he's not a cop, is he? He's Joe Q Public. Hand to Hand combat was not in the Mickey Dee's training manual. But I've heard prison is a great place where a young man can learn a few moves, toughen up a bit... You think this might have happened to him before? Sure looks like it to me the way he backed up and starting swinging at these women like they had candy inside. Hey, these girls were violent people. It's just that...he's kind of a violent person, too. As a matter of fact, he's actually a straight up killer with 10 years under his belt. These girls done kicked the wrong dog. If I were his manager I would put him on fries for the rest of the week and roll the fake fifty into his pay with a note that read, "Thanks for making this McDonalds the safest McDonalds in all of New York City."

EvonRose
10-22-2011, 12:40 AM
of course his response was excessive. But he's not a cop, is he? He's joe q public. Hand to hand combat was not in the mickey dee's training manual. But i've heard prison is a great place where a young man can learn a few moves, toughen up a bit... You think this might have happened to him before? Sure looks like it to me the way he backed up and starting swinging at these women like they had candy inside. Hey, these girls were violent people. It's just that...he's kind of a violent person, too. As a matter of fact, he's actually a straight up killer with 10 years under his belt. These girls done kicked the wrong dog. If i were his manager i would put him on fries for the rest of the week and roll the fake fifty into his pay with a note that read, "thanks for making this mcdonalds the safest mcdonalds in all of new york city."

thank you!

AmericanDream
10-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Anyone know how long he was working there?

russtafa
10-22-2011, 02:02 AM
you jump the counter that means you are looking for something and he found it lol

natina
10-22-2011, 02:12 AM
people did not see this

one of those girls was a stud( a women who lives as a man)
many studs are very aggressive because they want to prove they are men or and masculine

LESBIAN STUD SINGING FOR HER GIRL - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OEBahsNUIk)

Stud Singing Already Taken - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4PnVdiwB8&feature=related)

SSS SEXY SINGING STUDS.WMV - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y21mZ5pg0mI&feature=related)

STUDS CAN SING TOO PT1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGP9j3HbEGw&feature=related)

AmericanDream
10-22-2011, 06:04 AM
Now that I think about it...he probably wanted to kill them. He didn't seem to want to stop. That's pretty scary but they were still starting shit they shouldn't have.

diablito
10-22-2011, 10:00 PM
whoop those tricks!! and learn a lesson about not getting into shit you cant finish.

timxxx
12-11-2011, 03:57 AM
Charges dismissed against McDonald's cashier

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111203/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-beating-cook-rayon-mcintosh-elated-be-free

McDonald's Beating 'Victims' Indicted on Burglary Charges

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111208/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-beating-victims-indicted-on-burglary-charges

justafreak
12-11-2011, 04:09 AM
I'm suprised that the system worked!

irvin66
12-11-2011, 02:29 PM
You crazy Americans, you guys are so uncivilized, always to resolve things with violence! :hide-1:
죽음은 미국보다 높아졌습니다 :mad: