PDA

View Full Version : Super bowl pick..

davemaine
01-23-2006, 06:00 AM
who would have thought this the steelersand the seahawks i'm going with the seahawks in this one but not by much maybe 24 to 20 or somewhere around that type of score. Also can't beleave how Denevr and the panthers fell falt on there faces in the biggest game of the year for both teams.

blckhaze
01-23-2006, 07:49 AM
im goin with the steelers. Be n proved hes got what it takes to win a big game. Shaun Alexander will get shut down by Pitts Defense, and seattles defense is good, but not good enough to stop "the Bus" and freinds. Bill cowher vs. Mike holmgren is a good matchup though

hwbs
01-23-2006, 07:58 AM
everyone wants the steelers cause its the feel good story, lol....

brickcitybrother
01-23-2006, 08:01 AM
I'd prefer the Seahawks. But neither are MY TEAM.

kink234
01-26-2006, 08:15 AM
I think I will pick the steelers because of the BUS. I really want him to go out on top.

hwbs
01-30-2006, 06:13 AM
i really wish it was only one week in between the championship games and superbowl...i wonder if people know that there is another team playing in the superbowl besides the steelers,lol.

NYCe
01-30-2006, 08:05 PM
Anybody placing any bets on this game?

blckhaze
01-30-2006, 09:38 PM
just small ones with relatives and friends. no biggies with the bookies

Janus
02-01-2006, 06:39 AM
i really wish it was only one week in between the championship games and superbowl...i wonder if people know that there is another team playing in the superbowl besides the steelers,lol.

There is - the Memphis Showboats, er sorry, I meant the Seahawks.

The Steelers are -4 to -4 1/2 on most lines today... the line started at -3.

Note: the Seahawks have won only one road playoff game in franchise history, back in 1983.

hwbs
02-02-2006, 03:05 PM
seahawks are the home team :grouphug ....of course the line is going up because everyone is betting on the steelers ...even my mom laid 50 on big ben, lol...on a sidenote: that mike greenberg is an idiot...he thinks it would be the best postseason team in all of sports (better that 04 redsox), if the steelers beat the seahawks....i mean doesnt he know that homefield advantage isnt the same like it used to be in football...most of the road teams won in the whole playoffs in the nfl this year... if he thinks that is more impressive than the sox run he should look for another job, lol...