PDA

View Full Version : Special guest hostess for our Chicago Party

ed_jaxon
10-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Sidney Starr will be serving drinks and having fun at our opening party at the new location. Hit me up if you want to RSVP.

Colleen_Stewart
10-14-2011, 08:12 PM
OMG Ed, you are soooooooo right this party is going to be OFF THE FUCKING HOOK, we got at of great things planned for next Friday! ! ! Make sure you hit Ed up of you want to come. I think these parties are going to be rocking CHICAGO for a long time to come ! ! !

Silcc69
10-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Nb4dahataz

ed_jaxon
10-14-2011, 10:22 PM
If we are lucky Silk the haters will overlook this thread.

poleskr
10-15-2011, 01:39 AM
I'm in. My only question is the safety of the neighborhood since someone got killed there a few weeks ago while leaving La Cueva.

WendyWilliams
10-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Maybe Im missing it but where is the party LOL

BLKGSXR
10-15-2011, 02:07 AM
I will be missing out on this one....Fckn Ed man its not a surprise anymore lol... >_< Dhatassssss!!!!

FreddieGomez
10-15-2011, 02:23 AM
wow!

ed_jaxon
10-15-2011, 02:26 AM
I'm in. My only question is the safety of the neighborhood since someone got killed there a few weeks ago while leaving La Cueva.

La Cueva is really pretty far from our spot. Their locale is on a busy street in a rough section off of 26th street. Ours is at least 2 miles from there in a semi residential area.

Wendy, we do not publicize our address because all who come need to rsvp beforehand. We are trying real hard to be the good neighbors in a relatively quiet area. We cannot be too careful so if you come I will personally have to frisk you........twice.

Our actual business is art.

Dskreet tell em how the area is brother.

ed_jaxon
10-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Anyone who wants to attend hit me up with a pm here and rsvp and I will send the exact location.

dskreet2
10-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Decent homeowners. I had no fear walking from my parking space on the street. It was a really quiet area. Its off any main street, so car and people activity were minimal.

One week away from the fun and frolic!!! :salad:party:

Odelay
10-15-2011, 03:46 AM
Nice get, Ed. She's a star in more ways than one.

kukm4
10-15-2011, 04:07 AM
Ed, I want some Sidney pics!

Colleen_Stewart
10-15-2011, 04:45 AM

LOL Kukm, we will have plenty of Sidney pics to post here and everything else from this HOT PARTY ! ! !

tgirlhot
10-15-2011, 05:26 PM
This is gonna be a great party....I can't WAIT.

For those who have questions about parking: don't worry. We know of a couple side streets that always have open space. Those who RSVP will be given the specifics.

Willie Escalade
10-15-2011, 08:16 PM
Damn I wish I could go...

ed_jaxon
10-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Willie you will be there someday soon brother. We need your photographic skills.

Colleen_Stewart
10-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Damn I wish I could go...
I love to have you come to Chicago to one of our parties ! ! ! :)

ed_jaxon
10-16-2011, 06:25 PM

We definitely will be taking pics!

TsVanessa69
10-16-2011, 08:25 PM
I hope we take more pics this time!

ed_jaxon
10-16-2011, 09:48 PM
V you know we gonna take your pic and you know how l am.

l want to get some WILD shots of you babygirl!

Maybe in the swing??? Molesting some poor sap???

Just stay from behind me!

ed_jaxon
10-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Stage lights installed. Great job Colleen!

Still a lot of preparations being made but Friday is going to be the shit.

Colleen_Stewart
10-18-2011, 06:35 AM
Stage lights installed. Great job Colleen!
Still a lot of preparations being made but Friday is going to be the shit.
:iagree:Thanks Ed, I love to do Stage Lighting when I can. Guys and Girls these parties are going to be off the Fucking Hook, we got a lot done and a lot more to go, Chicago is ready for this and we all need you to make that happen, lets see you come out Friday Night ! ! !

EvonRose
10-19-2011, 05:58 PM
I am going to be in Chicago!!! I wanna go ED!!!

ed_jaxon
10-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Will be great to have you there Evon!

I will hit you up off line with the details.

Looking forward to it.

ed_jaxon
10-20-2011, 11:18 PM
If you are in Chicago you should make this party.

We are very fortunate to have this space not only for parties but art as well.

Last night we hosted a sound exposition in our basement with artist from as far away as the Netherlands. Whereas we are used to hearing the crap spewed by our radios from every station on the dial, these dudes were pushing the aural envelope.

If half the peeps who rsvp'd actually come out this thing will be creatively and sexually massive.

Dancers

Free drinks

Play places both public and private

Lap dances

Cool people

A few of my buddies from here are making a special trip out to support the cause of Chicago's scene.

You do remember the blow job contest right?

Remember to RSVP though cuz we don't want just anyone coming in.

justafreak
10-20-2011, 11:51 PM
nice!

mikejones
10-21-2011, 01:32 AM
Looks like it will be a great scene. Hope y'all have a great time. Wish I was in Chicago for this.

Bobby Domino
10-21-2011, 01:41 AM
You guys have fun tomorrow!!!! Be safe and take LOADS of pictures.
I fucking wish I could be there. So many hotties!!!!
Good Luck with everything, Ed!!!!

dskreet2
10-21-2011, 04:14 AM
Countdown: 24 hours till blast-off!!!
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

TsVanessa69
10-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Its gonna be a great party tomorrow! A very close friend of mine has come out of retirement to be a guest dancer and work the pole for you guys! This party is perfect for guys who like ts woman and would like to meet and conversate. Please realize your entry fee covers your drinks. Pole dancers should be tipped to motivate, and private lap dances are for tips as well. The girls are excited and agree, tranny strippers are HOTT!!!!!!!!!!

yngnwburbsguy
10-21-2011, 05:10 PM
I am going to be in Chicago!!! I wanna go ED!!!

Need a date? lol

tgirlsandstockings
10-21-2011, 11:04 PM
I wish I had read this sooner. Could you pm on future events? I am not far and certainly would drive into chicago for this.

dskreet2
10-22-2011, 02:25 AM
The fun is about to begin!!!

dskreet2
10-22-2011, 01:28 PM
This party was off the chi-zang! Ed and Colleen deserve standing Ovation! Sydney Starr and Evon were gorgeous!!! Sydney was looking sexy in the plaid mini, high white sox, and a sexy leather top. The closer you get to her, the Phiner she becomes.

Evon has statuesque beauty. Her white one piece mini accentuated those Long smooth gorgeous legs. Her long dark flowing hair moved with every pant of breath a guy made as she passed by.

Both ladies were VERY personable and open to conversation from anyone who approached them.

The drinks were flowing heavy, the girls seem to be dancing near the pole ALL NIGHT.

Going to bed now, extremely tired!!!

Odelay
10-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Great time. Great meeting dskreet, Ed, Colleen, Vanessa, Evon and all the other nice lovelies at the party. Sydney is a star. Very approachable and quite a tease when she's dancing. I've seen some star/celebrity types at a couple of the NYC parties over the years but none of them were as friendly as Sydney. Now I have to figure out how to have fun in Chicago and then take the 3 hour drive home, all with only 5 hours of sleep. 3 a.m. sort of snuck up on us all last night.

Thanks Ed and Colleen.

Silcc69
10-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Interesting take in Sidney since somebody on here said that she was conceited POS.

ed_jaxon
10-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Man that was a great party.

Big thanks to all who came out and made it a success.

Odelay and Dskreet can't thank you brothers enough. You guys were right on time.

Yeah the girls rocked. The back area with the massage table got it's fair share of use and I saw some wild shit.

Pics soon.

ed_jaxon
10-22-2011, 08:27 PM
A few to start

Colleen_Stewart
10-22-2011, 08:41 PM
This party was off the chi-zang! Ed and Colleen deserve standing Ovation! Sydney Starr and Evon were gorgeous!!! Sydney was looking sexy in the plaid mini, high white sox, and a sexy leather top. The closer you get to her, the Phiner she becomes.

Evon has statuesque beauty. Her white one piece mini accentuated those Long smooth gorgeous legs. Her long dark flowing hair moved with every pant of breath a guy made as she passed by.

Both ladies were VERY personable and open to conversation from anyone who approached them.

The drinks were flowing heavy, the girls seem to be dancing near the pole ALL NIGHT.

Great time. Great meeting dskreet, Ed, Colleen, Vanessa, Evon and all the other nice lovelies at the party. Sydney is a star. Very approachable and quite a tease when she's dancing. I've seen some star/celebrity types at a couple of the NYC parties over the years but none of them were as friendly as Sydney. Now I have to figure out how to have fun in Chicago and then take the 3 hour drive home, all with only 5 hours of sleep. 3 a.m. sort of snuck up on us all last night.

Thanks Ed and Colleen.

Well Thanks to Everyone:

You are the ones that make a party a success, when you come out ! !

Everyone with our party made it a success from our Special Guest Star Sidney Starr, our dancers, Vanessa, Evon for coming out to grace us with their statuesque beauty.

Well CHICAGO has a NEW PARTY ! ! ! It is becoming a HUGE SUCCESS, guys and gals make sure you do not miss the next one. My man Ed will keep you posted here when the next one is, see you all at the next party! !

Colleen

chitown
10-22-2011, 09:34 PM
I had a great time, and all those Sydney roomers can put that shit to rest. She's a cool and sexy ass girl. And its was some more sexy ladies as well. This my first party meet Ed once and you seem pretty cool man. Count me in next time

EvonRose
10-22-2011, 10:38 PM
That was fun guys!!! Really good margaritas I was drunk!!! thanks for breakfast ED!

Bobby Domino
10-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Sounds like it was a blast!!!! Glad everyone had fun and the party ended safely.
Hope to make it to one in the near future. Everyone sounds really cool.
Can't wait for those pics, ED!!!
Cheers!!!

Colleen_Stewart
10-23-2011, 03:07 AM

I had a great time, and all those Sydney roomers can put that shit to rest. She's a cool and sexy ass girl. And its was some more sexy ladies as well. This my first party meet Ed once and you seem pretty cool man. Count me in next time

Thanks for coming out Chitown, we will surely see you at the next one ! !

ed_jaxon
10-23-2011, 03:42 AM
Quick note.

Although they are not hanging out on here our other peeps deserve a big shout for the party as well.

Goddess Lucinda who whips cats asses for a living and our other partner threw down as well.

A wild assed eclectic crowd.

Breakfast was fun Evon. Thanks so much for coming out!

Odelay
10-23-2011, 04:55 AM
Yeah, I forgot about Lucinda. She seems really nice. She came right up and said hello as soon as I got there. Unfortunately I didn't really get a chance to talk with her after that, though she did mix me a good drink.

ed_jaxon
10-23-2011, 12:35 PM
A few pics of Miss Starr

dskreet2
10-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Yes, let not forget Lucinda! She is so gorgeous, by the second day you have spent time conversing with her, you will probably ask for her hand in marriage! She has such a wonderful attitude, pretty and sexy smile, dark enchanting eyes, and an adorable shape that she shyly hides!!! Lucinda and I spent time giving money to one of the art crowd girls so she could tip the dancers. The girl was so happy giving tip money, she would not stop smiling!

Calle was quite reserved the whole night! She was looking hot, but was with the same guy almost all night. That blue jean mini skirt looked good on her. She didn't dare go near the operating table. At the last party on archer, she was the feast of no resistance. There were so many guys pleasuring her at the same time, she seemed to be in exctasy. She didn't appreciate the cameras because she is a somewhat private lady. At this party, she did not go near any of the action.

dskreet2
10-23-2011, 06:57 PM
Because I type slow, I have to split my long posts. The last two times I typed long posts, I was "timed-out" before I could submit the posts.

One funny event happened with Sidney. When she was dancing on stage, one ot the girlz came up and pumping her while she was bent over. Sidney kept dancing, but now moved with the girl pumping her with the beat of the music. They continued for a while before Sidney reached back to adjust her thong and grabbed the girlz cock! She put her hand over her mouth, grinning with pure laughter and turning red as a beet. Sidney never stopped dancing. She kept going until the music player malfunctioned.

My private lap dance with Sidney was shear delight. Her body was so soft and cushy, and her skin so smooth, I just wanted to lick & nibble it up like a fresh bag of cotton candy!!!

Three cheers for the girl giving the three guys a private party! Hip hip hooray...!

dskreet2
10-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Vanessa was looking stylishly hot! She wore half and full sheer body stockings at different times throught the night, forever changing into a different outfit! Her ass looked liked a three quarter pumpkin it was so plump and juicy! More plump than any "apple-bottom"!

Overall, I had a great time. Nice meeting Odelay and OEM, who Ed called "O"!

Silcc69
10-23-2011, 08:11 PM
A few pics of Miss Starr

GOOD OOGLU MOOGLY what an azz.

ed_jaxon
10-24-2011, 04:10 AM
She does have a nice ass!

ed_jaxon
10-24-2011, 04:15 AM
couple more pics

V looking good in lingerie!

SirCumsAlot
10-24-2011, 07:14 PM
So... is Sidney really a tgirl???

ed_jaxon
10-24-2011, 07:52 PM
She is pre-op

justafreak
10-24-2011, 10:10 PM
yes maam, you can get it!
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/justafreak79/party6.jpg

TsVanessa69
10-24-2011, 10:32 PM
The party was great! The girls all had a blast, and all including Sydney will be back! I also like the fact that good conversation goes on at the partys as well! Definatly something a city as big as Chicago needs, so don't be shy, and if you are, Ed, Colleen or Lucinda will mix you a nice coctail to take the edge off!

ed_jaxon
10-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Thanks V.

And it was great having you butt assed nekkid up on the stage!

J/k

That was only in me head!

Silcc69
10-24-2011, 11:15 PM
She is pre-op

Wait I thought she was post-op?

ed_jaxon
10-24-2011, 11:26 PM
no, she is pre-op

dskreet2
10-25-2011, 07:30 AM
:dancing::dancing::iagree::dancing::dancing:

Definately "pre-op"!

Her azz is as soft as freshly made cotton candy!!!