PDA

View Full Version : the tranny(?) on american idol

d
01-23-2006, 03:15 AM
http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Boy_or_Girl_46113.html

:?: :?: :?:

bigslim
01-23-2006, 04:00 AM
I saw that show. I thought he sucked as a singer but I thought he/she was cute.

flabbybody
01-23-2006, 05:51 AM
kinda agree with Simon. don't think he has the talent for Idol.

Is he transgendered or just an effeminate boy?

tsntx
01-23-2006, 06:01 AM
he was just some stupid fag.. my names zachary travis *tee hee* ppl always ask me if im a girl but im not! * tee hee* .... id love to kick him right in his fucking tee hee th....

ARMANIXXX
01-23-2006, 06:52 AM
LOL.

Just like everyother sucky wannabe.

When they suck, it's never them that really sucks.

Legend
01-23-2006, 07:12 AM
GLAAD not happy about `Idol'

At a time when the unlikely romance movie Brokeback Mountain has become a monster hit with American audiences, it's ironic that homosexuality may not be as welcome on America's most popular TV show, American Idol on Fox, reports TMZ.com.
Effeminate male contestants often sing at their own peril. ''I don't mean this disrespectfully . . . shave off your beard and wear a dress,'' a scowling judge Simon Cowell told rejected Idol wannabe Charles Berry. Fellow judge Randy Jackson had this pointed question for Zachary Travis, another reject: ``Are you a girl?''
The show hasn't exactly adopted the Seinfeld mantra: ''Not that there's anything wrong with it.'' Idol host Ryan Seacrest and Cowell have frequently traded on-air insults, each implying the other is gay.
The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has issues with American Idol's tone. A GLAAD spokesperson told TMZ: ``GLAAD is reaching out to the show's producers to discuss our concerns -- and the concerns of community members and allies -- who have contacted us about this matter.''
Jim Verraros, a gay finalist from American Idol's first season, feels the tone comes from the top. He tells TMZ, ``I honestly think that if I had come out [as gay] while I was on the show, Fox would've edited it out.''
Some don't agree with the outcry.
''The critics totally miss the point,'' says Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey, senior executive producer of the TV show Extra. ``No one is exempt from the razor tongues of all three judges. Who goes on the show thinking it's a Miss Manners tea party?''
email thisprint this

Miami Herald

Dkg
01-23-2006, 07:36 AM
he was just some stupid fag.. my names zachary travis *tee hee* ppl always ask me if im a girl but im not! * tee hee* .... id love to kick him right in his fucking tee hee th....

damn, anger management much?

:P

I didn't get his deal, why was he trying to look like a girl...or was he?

Vicki Richter
01-23-2006, 07:42 AM
I thought he did great. Of course I've never watched the show before. He's definitely TG though. Definitely lying about that.

The high heel boots are a dead give away.

ARMANIXXX
01-23-2006, 07:55 AM
Vicki Richter said,

I thought he did great. Of course I've never watched the show before. He's definitely TG though. Definitely lying about that.

The high heel boots are a dead give away.

__________________________________________________ _________________

No, he sucked Vicki.

Now, he wasn't the suckiest of the sucks that ever sucked. In fact, he was one of the better.........of the sucks. Nevertheless, he still sucked.

He was off key and his tone will probably make people scowl.

I'm a musician so I would probably be considered critical.

So, in short, he's got a long way before becoming the next Kelly Clarkson.
heh

Trogdor
01-23-2006, 09:41 AM
I never felt the winners of Idol were talented to begin with.

Hell, listen to music these days, most of it's pretty just manufactured.

They might have good voices, but there's no real heart in it.

Funny, Simon talks about Zach being confused, yet Clay won a few years back. :roll:

And yes, Zack was cute :D

Legend
01-23-2006, 12:35 PM

You are one vicious mamcita,why do you dislike people like that so much im guessing cause of that appearance?

tubgirl
01-23-2006, 03:26 PM
this is what happens in society when all kids, no matter how bad they are, get a trophy. the mom should have been flogged...

Skillet
01-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Didn't think he was that bad. Also thought he was cute for a"boy." Needs to get some meat on his scrawny ass, though. Pretty sure Jen could beat him up. Then again, Jen could probably beat me up, too. Of course I would enjoy that a bit too much I think. :shock:

On a sidenote; I thoguht his mom looked purdy smokin, too. I could see myself gettin nasty with the two of them. Although, maybe not at the same time. :mrgreen:

Vicki Richter
01-23-2006, 10:14 PM
OMG... Have you heard Britney Spears "sing"? What about the guys from Talking Heads or The Cars? I thought it was hilarious hearing Paula Abdul who can't sing for sh*t critisize the guy. He was better than a lot of people who sing.

I mean obviously not Evanessence or Justin Timberlake quality... but studio music is always the person's best of the best. If he had 20 takes, reverb, and background vocals, I am sure he'd sound great too.

hondarobot
01-23-2006, 11:21 PM
Interesting topic, the whole music deal. I didn't watch the show, so I'll just hijack the thread and spin it off into my own thing :)

My job involves setting up and working with sound systems in a club, and I really don't know much beyond the basics (I get lucky as far as jobs go), but it just occured to me that I haven't really listened to much music ever since I stopped smoking pot. I'm not going to start getting high again, but I do think I need to get back into music again, it's a good source of creative inspiration.
I can't even begin to nail down my music of choice, runs from jazz, to blues, takes a trip through Devo and the Sex Pistols, side steps to Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, dives into Bjork and PJ Harvey, a bit of Pantera thrown in, it just goes all over the map. I'm not a music expert by any means, I just know what I like.

Best music story: riding across country in my friend Jay's Camaro, heading to Washington D.C. to repo a car from a former friend, listening to Highway To Hell (AC/DC, the good Bon Scott stuff).

Actually, that's not the best story, but it's not half bad.

It's not Slayer in a Corvette, but it was pretty damn fun.

OK, back to work on my project here. . .

BeardedOne
01-23-2006, 11:57 PM
He might have had a smidge of a chance if there'd been some instrumental accompaniment. As it was, he sounded a little like a cat caught in a tailpipe and flailed around a bit too much for the amount of clothing he was wearing. :wink:

This is the first time I've seen any part of the Idol show (Perhaps one of the better blessings of using my only teevee as a flower pot) and it sez a lot about the show that I found Zachary the most interesting part of that clip. Not his singing, just the person.

Yah, I'd do him. Twice. But only if he promises not to sing "Sweet Mysteries of Life" when he pops.

:hitit

4DegreesWarmer
01-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Well, Simon stole the word from my mouth..."atrocious."

Music or no music, there was no saving him. Maybe, with some vocal training he might find his voice(he did have a couple redeeming qualities), but that audition on its own merit was simply terrible.

More shocking was his delusion in actually thinking he'd done well...

tsntx
01-24-2006, 01:01 AM

You are one vicious mamcita,why do you dislike people like that so much im guessing cause of that appearance?

ok everyone missed the first time i posted on this topic... it was in another thread i dont remember what it was called so im going to just rephrase what i originally said.....

first of all i dont have a prob w/ the way HE looked at all... my issues w/ HIM are this... HE acted very offended when asked if HE was a girl or tg... what did HE want ppl to think or what did HE expect them to think... HE had on WOMENS high heeled boots, WOMENS jeans, a WOMANS belt, a PINK WOMANS shirt, tweezed to high hell eyebrows, "long" hair, SOUNDED and ACTED VERY effiminent.... HE really couldnt sing YES EVERYONE SOUNDS BETTER W/ STUDIOS BEHIND THEM AND WHAT NOT... but HE still would have sucked....

dont think b/c id like to kick HIS ass is b/c IM bitter HE was on tv... ive been on tv too big fn woop... id like to kick HIS ass b/c HE was a fucking tranny and denied it when it couldnt have been anymore fn obvious... HE got all offended when they asked HIM questions about HIS appearance... then when HIS ass was turned down HE went off on a rant saying how the judges and show were prejudiced and "not ready for transgendered ppl" .. HES not worthy of that quote b/c HE didnt stand for HIMself when they asked LEGIT questions...

Legend
01-24-2006, 01:12 AM

ok everyone missed the first time i posted on this topic... it was in another thread i dont remember what it was called so im going to just rephrase what i originally said.....

first of all i dont have a prob w/ the way HE looked at all... my issues w/ HIM are this... HE acted very offended when asked if HE was a girl or tg... what did HE want ppl to think or what did HE expect them to think... HE had on WOMENS high heeled boots, WOMENS jeans, a WOMANS belt, a PINK WOMANS shirt, tweezed to high hell eyebrows, "long" hair, SOUNDED and ACTED VERY effiminent.... HE really couldnt sing YES EVERYONE SOUNDS BETTER W/ STUDIOS BEHIND THEM AND WHAT NOT... but HE still would have sucked....

dont think b/c id like to kick HIS ass is b/c IM bitter HE was on tv... ive been on tv too big fn woop... id like to kick HIS ass b/c HE was a fucking tranny and denied it when it couldnt have been anymore fn obvious... HE got all offended when they asked HIM questions about HIS appearance... then when HIS ass was turned down HE went off on a rant saying how the judges and show were prejudiced and "not ready for transgendered ppl" .. HES not worthy of that quote b/c HE didnt stand for HIMself when they asked LEGIT questions...

Jen sorry if my statement came out wrong i wasnt implying you was jealous that he was on tv but , how he acted and conducted himself,i think you too much pride to see people act like that. I was more reacting to the kicking part i've never heard you talk like that before.

Felicia Katt
01-24-2006, 05:18 AM
I don't watch American Idol, or any reality shows for that matter, but I wonder if there is a motive to loudly flop your audition. In America these days, infamy is as good as fame. People are celebrities just for being famous, not for talents or accomplishments worth celebrating. It seems they only show the losing "characters", so are some contestants play acting?

FK

tsntx
01-24-2006, 05:34 AM
I don't watch American Idol, or any reality shows for that matter, but I wonder if there is a motive to loudly flop your audition. In America these days, infamy is as good as fame. People are celebrities just for being famous, not for talents or accomplishments worth celebrating. It seems they only show the losing "characters", so are some contestants play acting?

FK

good point katt i happen to know that AI and a few other shows who will remain nameless have hired outlandish characters or at least ppl who will generate buzz... negative or not buzz is buzz and publicity is publicity and some ppl will take it some wont....

"hello?"
"hi this is ________ from the Maury Povich Show and I was given ...."
"not interested"
*click*

Ashley
01-24-2006, 06:07 AM
keep in mind that SOME trans people, even those that appear female, do not consider themselves female. so im not sure that the hostility towards his identification as male is justified (in that respect).

on the other hand, i felt uncomfortable watching her rant afterwards. He was clearly was not cut out for American Idol and to bitch about discrimination was annoying. You just cant sing, hun.

Its possible, though, that even if he was a good singer he may have been turned down becuase he was trans---considering Simon's comments about being "confused". (but he didnt even get that far)

slinky
01-24-2006, 06:27 AM
It's so nice to know I can always count on this place as being tolerant of others.

bigslim
01-24-2006, 06:46 AM
BTW, did anyone notice the theme to the "Crying Game" playing in the background?

Also, once again I think Zack is cute. :D

Trogdor
01-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Yep, Zack was cute.

This is a fact, Zack's more feminen than 95% of the women in Michigan here.
Zack coud give the girls in Michigan some pointers in being a girl :wink:

Idol, like all reality shows, just focuses on getting ratings by making people look bad. I say let's hear Cowell sing, I wanna see if this spooge sucking dipstick can walk as he can talk.

And is it just me, or is Kelly Clarkson the only idol winner to actually benefit?

The others are kinda just......there. :P

Legend
01-24-2006, 07:40 AM
Yep, Zack was cute.

This is a fact, Zack's more feminen than 95% of the women in Michigan here.
Zack coud give the girls in Michigan some pointers in being a girl :wink:

Idol, like all reality shows, just focuses on getting ratings by making people look bad. I say let's hear Cowell sing, I wanna see if this spooge sucking dipstick can walk as he can talk.

And is it just me, or is Kelly Clarkson the only idol winner to actually benefit?

The others are kinda just......there. :P

I feel too kelly has been the more successful then any other idol winner yet. She has sold more albums then ruben,fantasia,carry combined.

Ashley
01-24-2006, 09:25 AM
On Australian Idol awhile back a singer that did drag, Courtney Act, got pretty far. He actually auditioned as male and was rejected but was a hit when he dressed as Courtney a few hours later.

http://www.courtneyact.com/

BlackAdder
01-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Courtney would prolly have me fooled lol.....Id just think he was a small boobed girl.

TomSelis
01-25-2006, 12:13 AM
In case you missed it: http://youtube.com/w/ZACKARY.?v=WQxtIDzICFs&search=american%20idol

TrueBeauty TS
01-25-2006, 12:26 AM

FK

Of course. I'd say it's realistic to assume that at least 50% of the people that audition know they don't have enough talent to get on the show. However, if they give a really bad audition "with a gimmick" they know they have a good chance of getting on the blooper/bad audition show. Showbiz is showbiz. And if they are lucky, they can turn 5 minutes of "fame" into a career, even if it's a short lived career.

Ever hear of William Hung?

Felicia Katt
01-25-2006, 05:11 AM

I have more experience with hung willies than with William Hung LOL

meow

FK

Skillet
01-25-2006, 06:27 AM

meow

FK
Naughty Kitty. :mrgreen:

johnrun2it
01-25-2006, 01:47 PM
I have to give him credit for at least getting up there and giving it a try, fag or not! He's in his teens! must have been difficult working up the nerve. Ta ta

BeardedOne
01-25-2006, 01:59 PM
I have to give him credit for at least getting up there and giving it a try, fag or not! He's in his teens! must have been difficult working up the nerve. Ta ta

Back when I was a kid I used to watch a local talent show in Boston (Yah, they had teevee when I was a kid....Electricity too!). This was in the time when such things were really big and it was every show-mother's dream to see her kid climb the ladder to be on Ed Sullivan. I remember seeing some of the contestants burst into tears when they didn't get the prize (Which I think was just a trophy and a certificate from Bob's Big Carpet World or something). Hell, I have to down a six-pack just to be able to talk to people I know at a party, I can't imagine the grief these people go through to stand up in front of cameras and live audiences. :shock:

And you know, win or lose, that Zachary is going to be getting a lot of fan and sympathy mail (And more than a few offers for relationships). I think he'll weather this OK. :)

Jamie Michelle
01-25-2006, 05:26 PM
It's my consideration that Zachary Travis has an awsome singing voice. I was prepared to be totally embarrassed (i.e., via empathy embarrassment) for when Zachary started singing, but he blew me away.

I was quite taken by his vocal performance, which quite surprises me considering that he was just singing totally naked, i.e., without any of the reverb or other vocal effects that all musical pop stars use in their studio and live performances; and considering that he wasn't even singing with a backing instrument track.

The musician ARMANIXXX said above that Zachary "was off key and his tone will probably make people scowl." I don't claim to have so-called "absolute pitch," but often it is the so-called "imperfections" in music which make it great. As just one example which I happen to disagree with, Bob Dylan has been voted in Rolling Stone magazine to have created the best rock song ever, yet on a technical level Bob Dylan has absolutely atrocious vocals.

Zachary's singing voice comes across as a good female blues singer who's smoked "too many" cigarettes, i.e., it comes across as a raspy and husky female voice. In short, his voice has *character*--the type that usually takes a hard-living lifestyle over many years to produce.

Granted, this isn't the type of voice that is likely to go over well within the field of pop music, as pop music overwhelmingly tends to prefer vocals devoid of character. But then, popular music for the greatest part is a massive shitload of crap anyway.

Just offhand, I'm thinking that Zachary's vocals would work out great for, say, a KMFDM track.

Now on to what Vicki brought up. Let's see, Zachary wears girls' high heel boots, girls' blue jeans, a girls' belt, a girls' top, plucks his eyebrows, and has a feminine haircut. And I suspect that Zachary also wears panties, although I have no absolute proof of that, other than that Zachary only wears girls' items from what is visible.

Yes, I'd say that Zachary is definitely transgendered in some form. But it also appears that Zachary is having fun in confusing people about his gender, and in playing with gender roles.

What can be said is that Zachary is just as cute as a button. (Where did that saying come from? As I've never found buttons to be particularly cute--but at any rate, there you go.) Zachary is a total babe! Smokin' hot!

I also liked how Zachary got pissed off at the judges and started railing against the U.S.A. Here's a girly-boy who obviously has no love for his country! Ha, ha. I don't suppose he'll be joining the Marines any time soon! That makes one less person who was ignorant enough to inlist in order to murder and be killed in wars of conquest for the globalist elite.

Zachary had a hardcore take-names, kick-ass, sever-all-heads, burn-all-bridges attitude. I love it! Reminds me of myself. I wish all people could just flip out like that and go totally tribal without giving a flying fuck, as it would inject a much-needed dose of reality and truth into our present horrific state of affairs.

Trogdor
01-25-2006, 06:45 PM
It's my consideration that Zachary Travis has an awsome singing voice. I was prepared to be totally embarrassed (i.e., via empathy embarrassment) for when Zachary started singing, but he blew me away.

I was quite taken by his vocal performance, which quite surprises me considering that he was just singing totally naked, i.e., without any of the reverb or other vocal effects that all musical pop stars use in their studio and live performances; and considering that he wasn't even singing with a backing instrument track.

The musician ARMANIXXX said above that Zachary "was off key and his tone will probably make people scowl." I don't claim to have so-called "absolute pitch," but often it is the so-called "imperfections" in music which make it great. As just one example which I happen to disagree with, Bob Dylan has been voted in Rolling Stone magazine to have created the best rock song ever, yet on a technical level Bob Dylan has absolutely atrocious vocals.

Zachary's singing voice comes across as a good female blues singer who's smoked "too many" cigarettes, i.e., it comes across as a raspy and husky female voice. In short, his voice has *character*--the type that usually takes a hard-living lifestyle over many years to produce.

Granted, this isn't the type of voice that is likely to go over well within the field of pop music, as pop music overwhelmingly tends to prefer vocals devoid of character. But then, popular music for the greatest part is a massive shitload of crap anyway.

Just offhand, I'm thinking that Zachary's vocals would work out great for, say, a KMFDM track.

Now on to what Vicki brought up. Let's see, Zachary wears girls' high heel boots, girls' blue jeans, a girls' belt, a girls' top, plucks his eyebrows, and has a feminine haircut. And I suspect that Zachary also wears panties, although I have no absolute proof of that, other than that Zachary only wears girls' items from what is visible.

Yes, I'd say that Zachary is definitely transgendered in some form. But it also appears that Zachary is having fun in confusing people about his gender, and in playing with gender roles.

What can be said is that Zachary is just as cute as a button. (Where did that saying come from? As I've never found buttons to be particularly cute--but at any rate, there you go.) Zachary is a total babe! Smokin' hot!

I also liked how Zachary got pissed off at the judges and started railing against the U.S.A. Here's a girly-boy who obviously has no love for his country! Ha, ha. I don't suppose he'll be joining the Marines any time soon! That makes one less person who was ignorant enough to inlist in order to murder and be killed in wars of conquest for the globalist elite.

Zachary had a hardcore take-names, kick-ass, sever-all-heads, burn-all-bridges attitude. I love it! Reminds me of myself. I wish all people could just flip out like that and go totally tribal without giving a flying fuck, as it would inject a much-needed dose of reality and truth into our present horrific state of affairs.

Good post. and you mentioning vocals....look at brunce springstein, lots of people like him, but has, in my opinion the WORST singing voice imaginable.

And hell yea, dating Zack would be fun she's a real hottie there. :D Plus his voice, I know transgenered girls who would do anything to have a voice like Zack's :D

tsntx
01-26-2006, 03:16 AM
hes nothing more then some no talent kid that shouldnt even be getting as much publicity in here as hes getting, even william hung had more going on... as far as this goes....

you need to STFU A LOT of young men and women die everyday for the war... most may not agree w/ the reasons but none the less these BRAVE men and women are fighting for YOUR freedoms so you can sit in a tranny obsessed forum talking some fag who cant sing... DONT disrespect them by watering down what they do to "inlisting just to die" ... what a horribly ungrateful person you are... you dont deserve the freedoms these kids have died for given you. xoxoxox - j

edit... ok im obviously upsest id just like to say i recently lost someone VERY close to me who didnt want to go to war, didnt want to die, and didnt believe in the politics that backed this war... but he did believe we should have certain freedoms and that those freedoms were worth fighting and dying for... so just be more respectful... im sure most of us here know someone who has died or is enlisted now that we wish a safe return... u dont have to support the war or the politics behind it ... but geez support the kids who ARE out there dying and fighting for YOUR rights

BeardedOne
01-26-2006, 04:10 AM
An update:

AOHell has just posted a news item/poll criticizing the AI bullying tactics that the 'judges' lump on the contestants. One of the examples was Zachary Travis and the way they played the 'Are you a girl' routine. So far, the poll leans to the obvious: Simon et al are raging assholes.

Dkg
01-26-2006, 05:26 AM

meow

FK

LMAOOMGWTFBBQ!!11!!!11

:lol:

:P

sissyslutcd1
01-26-2006, 08:53 AM
He wasnt that bad, but OMG SOOO FREAKIN HOT. Im goin to Denver!

sexxxylexi
01-26-2006, 12:57 PM
HE acted very offended when asked if HE was a girl or tg... what did HE want ppl to think or what did HE expect them to think... HE had on WOMENS high heeled boots, WOMENS jeans, a WOMANS belt, a PINK WOMANS shirt, tweezed to high hell eyebrows, "long" hair, SOUNDED and ACTED VERY effiminent....

I remember when I first started and people used to ask if I was tg or a girl etc I would get very offended. I grew up to feel ashamed of how I feel and who I am so I for one can understand where SHE (even though she might not want to admit it yet) is coming from.

id like to kick HIS ass b/c HE was a fucking tranny and denied it when it couldnt have been anymore fn obvious... HE got all offended when they asked HIM questions about HIS appearance... then when HIS ass was turned down HE went off on a rant saying how the judges and show were prejudiced and "not ready for transgendered ppl" .. HES not worthy of that quote b/c HE didnt stand for HIMself when they asked LEGIT questions...

I just dont get your general frusteration with HER being so out but so closeted about being tg? I have said it once and I will say it again.....EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE.........It's all a very poorely done act to be accepted. I was there once to and I am sure alot of girls were...........I can agree with you that maybe just a little tiny bit maybe SHE was not worthy of the quote......but maybe we should think of it as a stepping stone?

Just my two cents 8)

Lots Of Love

Lexi

P.S. I am not attacking you by all means just my oppinion Jen

sexxxylexi
01-26-2006, 01:27 PM
I am very shocked at Simons and Paulas an the other ones responses in regards to her physical appearance. You would think that people in Hollywood didnt live such sheltered lives in regards to sexual orientations and gender issues in general being in the media and public eye and dont tell me a tg has never tried out for AI b4? If you ask me they played out there responses to feed into the media's response of their response's.

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Clivee
01-26-2006, 05:24 PM
He has no talent and took up someone elses legitimate chance to be on the show just to show his fag styles.

sexxxylexi
01-26-2006, 05:45 PM
He has no talent and took up someone elses legitimate chance to be on the show just to show his fag styles.

wow can I be your friend? You seem like such a nice person.....do u suck ts cock? Cause if u do remember what your friends would call u? Cant think of it yet? how about FAG! Why dont u shut the fuck up and think b4 u speak? I could understand using the word fag in a joking context but in the context you used it, it's just plain ignorant and if anyones the faggat it's u........

Clivee
01-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Is that yourself in the picture? I would suck your cock but your thick belly would get in the way lol. I don't think america is wanting to see some stickpole in heels taking the spotlight away from a legit singer. Fag styles jelly belly.

tsntx
01-26-2006, 09:00 PM
HE acted very offended when asked if HE was a girl or tg... what did HE want ppl to think or what did HE expect them to think... HE had on WOMENS high heeled boots, WOMENS jeans, a WOMANS belt, a PINK WOMANS shirt, tweezed to high hell eyebrows, "long" hair, SOUNDED and ACTED VERY effiminent....

I remember when I first started and people used to ask if I was tg or a girl etc I would get very offended. I grew up to feel ashamed of how I feel and who I am so I for one can understand where SHE (even though she might not want to admit it yet) is coming from.

id like to kick HIS ass b/c HE was a fucking tranny and denied it when it couldnt have been anymore fn obvious... HE got all offended when they asked HIM questions about HIS appearance... then when HIS ass was turned down HE went off on a rant saying how the judges and show were prejudiced and "not ready for transgendered ppl" .. HES not worthy of that quote b/c HE didnt stand for HIMself when they asked LEGIT questions...

I just dont get your general frusteration with HER being so out but so closeted about being tg? I have said it once and I will say it again.....EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE.........It's all a very poorely done act to be accepted. I was there once to and I am sure alot of girls were...........I can agree with you that maybe just a little tiny bit maybe SHE was not worthy of the quote......but maybe we should think of it as a stepping stone?

Just my two cents 8)

Lots Of Love

Lexi

P.S. I am not attacking you by all means just my oppinion Jen

granted my words were harsh and too the point but my whole issue was w/ him not claiming to be a ts until it benefitted him, im very very open about my ts lifestyle and i just think he should be too if hes going to want me and others like me to back him... if he had said at the end they arent ready for someone gay or homosexual or something along those lines i wouldnt even be saying anything except he was 2parts tranny 1 part gay boy but he didnt he claimed to be "pursecuted for being transgendered" only after denying it.... i know you werent attacking me as i wasnt attacking others he felt like him at one time.. ive been there ... but at least when growing up and i denied my ts feelings i always accepted the gay ones... - j

tsntx
01-26-2006, 09:01 PM
to the guy above me post a pic or dont rant on others that do....

Legend
01-26-2006, 09:12 PM

He took up no one elses chance,everyone who goes there has a chance to prove that they can sing.WTF is "fag styles" nice choice of words dude, i didnt know there was a such thing.

Legend
01-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Is that yourself in the picture? I would suck your cock but your thick belly would get in the way lol. I don't think america is wanting to see some stickpole in heels taking the spotlight away from a legit singer. Fag styles jelly belly.

Ok please STFU and reframe yourself from making any stupid comments that make you look like a moron.

samstl99
01-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Ok on this Zach on Idol.

First off I have been singing for years and I would NEVER go on that show. Because unless you are top notch they are going to bash you adn laugh at you.

What did Zach NOT watch the previous years? His parent should have been honest with Zach ( damn not sure if to say he or she).

First off, admit who you are Zach. secondly... GOd you cannot Sing at ALL. I have a squeaky chair that sounds similar or even better and 3rd.. have your mom work on your makeup and cover up that horrible acne.

Zach was not cute at all. the guys on here that are saying they would get with Zach are probably horny bottom boys.

NOW that being said. Does Zach have potential... sure, but first needs to admit to who he is.. and make the most of himself after that. Being caught in the middle of masc & Femm is not the place to be if he is going to be sensitive about his androgeny. If his hot mom would help with Makeup.. Zach could make a pretty girl... but we will see.

Legend
01-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Ok on this Zach on Idol.

First off I have been singing for years and I would NEVER go on that show. Because unless you are top notch they are going to bash you adn laugh at you.

What did Zach NOT watch the previous years? His parent should have been honest with Zach ( damn not sure if to say he or she).

First off, admit who you are Zach. secondly... GOd you cannot Sing at ALL. I have a squeaky chair that sounds similar or even better and 3rd.. have your mom work on your makeup and cover up that horrible acne.

Zach was not cute at all. the guys on here that are saying they would get with Zach are probably horny bottom boys.

NOW that being said. Does Zach have potential... sure, but first needs to admit to who he is.. and make the most of himself after that. Being caught in the middle of masc & Femm is not the place to be if he is going to be sensitive about his androgeny. If his hot mom would help with Makeup.. Zach could make a pretty girl... but we will see.

Who is to say his parents did any thing wrong,sure he might can't sing but most people go on there for the publicity anyway. I'm not attracted to him but I've seen worse and im sure you have too.

Maybe he is happy with who he is now,what gives you the right to say he has potential, in the end it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of him as long as he is happy with his self thats the only thing that matters.

samstl99
01-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Legend.. Good Post you are right.

All I was saying was.. if Zach is happy where he is.. and wants to stay there, then he has to understand that people are going to be confused.. and should not be so sensitive when they call him out on it.

sexxxylexi
01-26-2006, 10:41 PM

ell lets see your trying to bash me by saying I am fat? Atleast I have pix to back my ass up lets have a little look........

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/SexyLexi_/003.jpg http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/SexyLexi_/004.jpg http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/SexyLexi_/006.jpg

Fat I think not why dont u choke on it u misserable piece of shit. Why dont u try showing America what you look like b4 you decide to open that fucking hole of yours?

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Legend
01-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Lexi, you didn't have to prove any thing to that ignorant fool, he is really trying to piss you off so that he can get your attention.

sexxxylexi
01-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Lexi, you didn't have to prove any thing to that ignorant fool, he is really trying to piss you off so that he can get your attention.

Oh I am fully aware of this but I am not gonna let some faceless asshole try and call me dfat when it is one thing I am not.

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Legend
01-26-2006, 11:33 PM

Oh I am fully aware of this but I am not gonna let some faceless asshole try and call me dfat when it is one thing I am not.

Lots Of Love

Lexi

LOL, don't worry you are far from being fat.

Jasadin
01-27-2006, 12:20 AM
I think his androgeny look was great.It could have worked like it did for David Bowie,Manson and countless others who play with the lines.The confusion he would have stirred would be quite interesting for the public and useful to record companies.I love his williness to get on the chopping block and I really liked his voice .It depends on choosing what compliments his voice.You don't have to be a vocalist to sing pop anyway.Sure it helps but it isn't necessary.

Skillet
01-27-2006, 06:40 AM

Well, I can't deny that. :mrgreen:

Jasadin
01-27-2006, 06:57 AM

If someone is or isn't a "bottom" boy doesn't mean your ass is involved :lol: Calling someone a "bottom" boy is like saying"Hey I'm really concerned and thinking about what you do with your ass" :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-27-2006, 07:18 AM
Id say He just was pushing your buttons to FISH for some pics Lexi..So dont mind the fool! We all know thats an OLD tactic they used on women all the time.

~Kisses.

HTG

Skillet
01-27-2006, 07:27 AM
Id say He just was pushing your buttons to FISH for some pics Lexi..So dont mind the fool! We all know thats an OLD tactic they used on women all the time.

~Kisses.

HTG
Is that how it works? Okay then, you're a poophead, Hara. Now gimme some naughty pics. :wink:

sexxxylexi
01-27-2006, 07:52 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Yeh well I dont mind throwing a dog a bone here and there.......and might I say now that I see the bigger version of that pic your hair looks fucking hot......

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-27-2006, 08:14 AM
Is that how it works? Okay then, you're a poophead, Hara. Now gimme some naughty pics. :wink:

Haha! If only that worked for me. LOL. :lol: :wink:

and might I say now that I see the bigger version of that pic your hair looks fucking hot......

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Thanks hun. :oops: I did some highlights..Glad ya like. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
01-27-2006, 10:21 AM
Haha! If only that worked for me. LOL. :lol: :wink:

Damn. And here I was, going through my notes for something exceptionally rude to say. :lol:

sexxxylexi
01-27-2006, 05:01 PM
granted my words were harsh and too the point but my whole issue was w/ him not claiming to be a ts until it benefitted him........

Most ts are like that lol........they like to use their status as a crutch as to why everyone is so mean to me lol.....but thats another story

im very very open about my ts lifestyle and i just think he should be too if hes going to want me and others like me to back him...

I am also very open of who I am. I dont think that because one person is so open now about their lifestyle it should be pushed or emposed upon another person......Once again everyone starts somewhere.

if he had said at the end they arent ready for someone gay or homosexual or something along those lines i wouldnt even be saying anything except he was 2parts tranny 1 part gay boy but he didnt he claimed to be "pursecuted for being transgendered" only after denying it....

I can agree with u to an extent but hey She came out on national television as being tg.......now everyone fucking knows lmao........no getting around it now......What a fabulous way to come out as tg than on national television on one of the most popular tv shows in the world and yes its not Jerry Springer but American Idol. Think of the House hold name u are gonna get oh wait she is already there cause here we are lol.....

i know you werent attacking me as i wasnt attacking others he felt like him at one time.. ive been there ... but at least when growing up and i denied my ts feelings i always accepted the gay ones... - j

I know I just thought I would clarify that I wasnt attacking you I know I sound bitter in alot of posts but its just because I am very blunt and when I feel pastionate about something I stick out with a fuck you attitude....ya know? Also back on topic lol we dont know if she denied her homosexual feelings b4 starting to transition or not? Her parents obviously know she is tg if she said it infront of them. I can tottally understand the whole think with the boys name.......I still have family who call me by my boys name......Much like we have to accept ourselves people have to learne to accept us to everything takes time......but anyways I am gonna drop this I am tired of talking about a person who had like a 3 minute not even spot on American Idol lol

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Trogdor
01-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Harajuku Tgirl, love the new hair. :D

tsntx
01-28-2006, 05:57 AM
CO-SIGN lexi

Nch22now
01-28-2006, 06:03 AM
got to say girl. I don't believe her.

sexxxylexi
01-28-2006, 06:05 AM
got to say girl. I don't believe her.

I dont understand can u elaborate a little? lol

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Jasadin
01-29-2006, 07:57 AM
Holy shit! the first thing that comes to mind is that Clivee is a faceless in-the-closet cocksucker who should kiss Lexi's ass.

That's exactly what he wants to do and he can't.It's eating him up inside so he had to lash out.He wish he had a chance!!!!

sexxxylexi
01-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Holy shit! the first thing that comes to mind is that Clivee is a faceless in-the-closet cocksucker who should kiss Lexi's ass.

That's exactly what he wants to do and he can't.It's eating him up inside so he had to lash out.He wish he had a chance!!!!

LMAO would u like to kiss it also lol jk

sexxxylexi
01-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Hmmm. I think it's safe to say that this is a good example of "fag styles". ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pennygrrl/85858f03.jpg

As for ppl w/ no talent that have successful musical careers, unfortunately there are plenty of them. Meanwhile brilliant, classically trained musicians have to eat Ramen Noodles. Go figure.

Aside from all of that, I never watch the show. But this is a pretty good thread. :D

LMAO I love the Richard Simmons pic classic :lol:

Jasadin
01-29-2006, 09:12 AM

Didn't you just feel my lips? :lol:

sexxxylexi
01-29-2006, 01:19 PM
LMAO I love the Richard Simmons pic classic :lol:Dosen't he look like he's getting fisted for the first time? "Ouch! Ooch! Ouch!" :lol:

LOL yeh, but gawd that hair I dont know?

sexxxylexi
01-29-2006, 01:19 PM

Didn't you just feel my lips? :lol:

HOT!

BeardedOne
01-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Richard Simmons has always been more than just a little bit scary.

Were he and Joan Rivers seperated at birth or what?

"Can we talk?"

"Ohowwwwoh!

Careful what you wish for. :D

A friend once said "Kiss my ass" to me and I responded with "Bare, it baby!" and much to my surprise, she did. I layered up with some Chapstick and left the big, greasy wet one on one of her cheeks (Resluting in shrieks and squeals of glee/shock showing that she never expected me to act on it). Her brother, who had been calmly sitting at the diningroom table, witnessing this display of debauchery, has never quite felt comfortable being in the same room with me ever since that day. :twisted:

<Thinking> Does anyone have contact info for Zachary? :lol:

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 02:51 AM
hes nothing more then some no talent kid that shouldnt even be getting as much publicity in here as hes getting, even william hung had more going on... as far as this goes....

you need to STFU A LOT of young men and women die everyday for the war... most may not agree w/ the reasons but none the less these BRAVE men and women are fighting for YOUR freedoms so you can sit in a tranny obsessed forum talking some fag who cant sing... DONT disrespect them by watering down what they do to "inlisting just to die" ... what a horribly ungrateful person you are... you dont deserve the freedoms these kids have died for given you. xoxoxox - j

Those "kids" aren't giving me freedom, they're giving me slavery. I can do without slavery.

And no, they are not brave in the least bit. They are utter cowards. They don't so much as have the balls to stand up against their own government. That is genuine bravery--i.e., doing something when the government and society is against you. Instead, they go along with the crowd, doing what others expect from them.

edit... ok im obviously upsest id just like to say i recently lost someone VERY close to me who didnt want to go to war, didnt want to die, and didnt believe in the politics that backed this war... but he did believe we should have certain freedoms and that those freedoms were worth fighting and dying for... so just be more respectful... im sure most of us here know someone who has died or is enlisted now that we wish a safe return... u dont have to support the war or the politics behind it ... but geez support the kids who ARE out there dying and fighting for YOUR rights

They aren't dying for YOUR or MY rights. Get that through your head. They are dying to ENSLAVE *you* and *me*. Granted, that may not be the poor, ignorant saps' intent, but then they are fighting for that none the less.

The unjust, aggressive wars that those ignorant sheeple are fighting for have far greater consequences than just the women and children they murder in some foreign country. The goal of the globalists isn't merely Irak, or Iran, or Syria--it is the world. The U.S. is the globalists' main goal, since the U.S. has some slight vestiges of a notion of liberty left.

Yes, it is quite sad that those poor, ignorant dupes paid with their lives for a diabolical cause. The solution is to not cheer on such ignorant sheepishness, but to educate our neighbors, family, and friends as to the nature of governments and as to the nature of liberty.

For more on the above, see the below articles written by me:

"Documentation on Government-Staged Terrorism," September 30, 2005:

http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&mforum=libertyandtruth

The below two articles by me (published under my legal name) were originally published at Anti-State.com:

"Government Causes the Crime" by James Redford, c. October 2001:

http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/govcause.html

I should mention one thing about the above article by me which might be confusing nowadays. I wrote the article in October of 2001 when the 9/11 death toll was being reported as around 7,000 people, which is the figure I mention in my said article. Now the 9/11 death toll is reported as being close to 3,000 people.

"Jesus Is an Anarchist," James Redford, revised and expanded edition, November 9, 2005:

http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/anarchist-jesus.pdf

tsntx
02-01-2006, 03:00 AM

Those "kids" aren't giving me freedom, they're giving me slavery. I can do without slavery.

And no, they are not brave in the least bit. They are utter cowards. They don't so much as have the balls to stand up against their own government. That is genuine bravery--i.e., doing something when the government and society is against you. Instead, they go along with the crowd, doing what others expect from them.

They aren't dying for YOUR or MY rights. Get that through your head. They are dying to ENSLAVE *you* and *me*. Granted, that may not be the poor, ignorant saps' intent, but then they are fighting for that none the less.

The unjust, aggressive wars that those ignorant sheeple are fighting for have far greater consequences than just the women and children they murder in some foreign country. The goal of the globalists isn't merely Irak, or Iran, or Syria--it is the world. The U.S. is the globalists' main goal, since the U.S. has some slight vestiges of a notion of liberty left.

Yes, it is quite sad that those poor, ignorant dupes paid with their lives for a diabolical cause. The solution is to not cheer on such ignorant sheepishness, but to educate our neighbors, family, and friends as to the nature of governments and as to the nature of liberty.

The below two articles by me (published under my legal name) were originally published at Anti-State.com:

I should mention one thing about the above article by me which might be confusing nowadays. I wrote the article in October of 2001 when the 9/11 death toll was being reported as around 7,000 people, which is the figure I mention in my said article. Now the 9/11 death toll is reported as being close to 3,000 people.

"Jesus Is an Anarchist," James Redford, revised and expanded edition, November 9, 2005:

:roll: :soapbox :frustrated :lies :censor :thumbsdown :shock: :angry :crazy :violin :screwy

YOU are one fucked in the head individual and im APPALLED, SHOCKED, and UTTERLY DISGUSTED by you and youre remarks... my bf of a year DIED in iraq and YES HE WAS FIGHTING FOR MINE AND UNFORTUANETLY YOUR RIGHTS so get the FUCK outta here and go to africa suck and fuck an ____ infested dick and DIE you ungrateful, heartless, uneducated, untalented, inhummane sack of useless shit... if i get banned for this so be it I stood for what i beleive dont you EVER talk shit about those who give their lives for this country and its citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsntx
02-01-2006, 03:02 AM
*SCREAMS

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 03:14 AM
YOU are one fucked in the head individual and im APPALLED, SHOCKED, and UTTERLY DISGUSTED by you and youre remarks... my bf of a year DIED in iraq and YES HE WAS FIGHTING FOR MINE AND UNFORTUANETLY YOUR RIGHTS so get the FUCK outta here and go to africa suck and fuck an ____ infested dick and DIE you ungrateful, heartless, uneducated, untalented, inhummane sack of useless shit... if i get banned for this so be it I stood for what i beleive dont you EVER talk shit about those who give their lives for this country and its citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your boyfriend were lied to. I wasn't the one who lied to you and lead your boyfriend off to die in a war of conquest. Rather, I am the one who is telling you the truth for a change. Do not blame me because you find the truth a hard pill to swallow.

As they say, the truth hurts. But I am not your enemy. Your enemy is the one who lied to your boyfriend for a war of conquest, i.e., the globalist elite, of who control the U.S. government.

Read my above articles. I do not merely claim these things, I *prove* them.

Governments throughout history are diabolical (all of them). The globalists used your boyfriend for a war of conquest. They lied to him and they lied to you. And you two believed them. And so he died in vain. That is a sad fact. Now get over your ignorance and educate yourself as to the reality of the world.

Like I said, I am not your enemy. I come to you only with the truth.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 04:42 AM
You and your boyfriend were lied to. I wasn't the one who lied to you and lead your boyfriend off to die in a war of conquest. Rather, I am the one who is telling you the truth for a change. Do not blame me because you find the truth a hard pill to swallow.

As they say, the truth hurts. But I am not your enemy. Your enemy is the one who lied to your boyfriend for a war of conquest, i.e., the globalist elite, of who control the U.S. government.

Read my above articles. I do not merely claim these things, I *prove* them.

Governments throughout history are diabolical (all of them). The globalists used your boyfriend for a war of conquest. They lied to him and they lied to you. And you two believed them. And so he died in vain. That is a sad fact. Now get over your ignorance and educate yourself as to the reality of the world.

Like I said, I am not your enemy. I come to you only with the truth.

You're welcome to your opinions, but I think you're way off for getting on a soap box w/ her over this. I don't support W or this war AT ALL, but I do support the ppl who are making the ultimate sacrifice. They don't quite let the troops vote on these things, ya know? So how about respectfully letting this girl do her grieving? And remember that the "truth" is ALWAYS potentially subjective, and usually debatable. So please try to show some tact about where you take the liberty to insert your version of it. :2cent

No, truth is not subjective, ever. By definition, otherwise it would not be truth.

Nor am I interfering with her grieving. She is the one who started up on me. I merely responded to her.

But more than that, what I have to say here is something everyone ought to take to heart.

Nor does it make any sense to not support this war yet support the people on the ground who are making it happen. Let's see, they murder innocent women and children in an unjust war of conquest and we are supposed to support them for committing these diabolical acts? I shall not be supporting any aggressors.

I assume you do not have any children. But let's assume you did. How would you feel if one of these murderers bombed your house and murdered your only child? Would you still be supporting these murderers for making the "ultimate sacrifice"? Is your child's life worth their chosen "ultimate sacrifice"? Did your child choose as they did?

Troops of all ages and countries have simply followed what their government told them to do, with some very rare exceptions. They are not noble or brave for having done so, since so many of them do so as to be common-place. That is in actuality an act of ultimate cowardice, since it is going along with what government and society expect from them. True bravery is going against the grain, standing up against "one's" government. Anyone can be an ignorant fool and get their ass shot off in some war of conquest to make some rich elites even richer and more powerful, but it takes true bravery and insight to stand up against "one's own" government.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 05:31 AM
No, truth is not subjective, ever. By definition, otherwise it would not be truth.

Nor am I interfering with her grieving. She is the one who started up on me. I merely responded to her.

But more than that, what I have to say here is something everyone ought to take to heart.

Nor does it make any sense to not support this war yet support the people on the ground who are making it happen. Let's see, they murder innocent women and children in an unjust war of conquest and we are supposed to support them for committing these diabolical acts? I shall not be supporting any aggressors.

I assume you do not have any children. But let's assume you did. How would you feel if one of these murderers bombed your house and murdered your only child? Would you still be supporting these murderers for making the "ultimate sacrifice"? Is your child's life worth their chosen "ultimate sacrifice"? Did your child choose as they did?

Troops of all ages and countries have simply followed what their government told them to do, with some very rare exceptions. They are not noble or brave for having done so, since so many of them do so as to be common-place. That is in actuality an act of ultimate cowardice, since it is going along with what government and society expect from them. True bravery is going against the grain, standing up against "one's" government. Anyone can be an ignorant fool and get their ass shot off in some war of conquest to make some rich elites even richer and more powerful, but it takes true bravery and insight to stand up against "one's own" government.

Keep patting yourself on the back for shoving the "truth" down other people's throats. But you don't get it, because now here you are trying to convince me. So obviously you know nothing about my political views. How's that for the truth? You're not a good listener imho. So back on your soapbox, m'dear. Sorry I bothered.

Yes, I'm sorry you bothered as well, as obviously you aren't interested enough in the truth to demonstrate your claims as I have done. When you feel up to doing so, I will be happy to listen, just as I am presently.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 05:50 AM
Yes, I'm sorry you bothered as well, as obviously you aren't interested enough in the truth to demonstrate your claims as I have done. When you feel up to doing so, I will be happy to listen, just as I am presently.

Again, you don't get it, because I'm not even talking about politics. Your politics, I essentially agree with. It's your approach that sucks here.

Well, I don't sugar-coat the truth. I just spit it right out. Perhaps that is your problem with me.

tsntx
02-01-2006, 05:53 AM
Yes, I'm sorry you bothered as well, as obviously you aren't interested enough in the truth to demonstrate your claims as I have done. When you feel up to doing so, I will be happy to listen, just as I am presently.Again, you don't get it, because I'm not even talking about politics. Your politics, I essentially agree with. It's your approach that sucks here.

co- sign

u heartless bitch

tsntx
02-01-2006, 05:57 AM
ari ... let it go shes not even listening she thinks she knows wtf shes talking about and she doesnt ... like u said she just wants to hear herself rant and doesnt care who she may hurt... no tact... i wish this place had an actual ignore button ... makes it much easier to not get worked up about something she says

Quinn
02-01-2006, 06:03 AM

Jamie Michelle

In your posts, you speak of ignorance and tell others to educate themselves. This is ironic given that your opinion reflects no truth whatsoever, but instead reveals an incomprehensible level of ignorance. You are not fit to knowingly comment on the performance of troops in Iraq until you have:

A) Served in a uniform;
B) Experienced combat;
C) Actually been to Iraq.

As someone who served in the military and took part in Operation Desert Storm, I can categorically say that you are the coward. Get off of your soapbox and take your inexperienced head out of your self-righteous ass.

-Quinn

tsntx
02-01-2006, 06:06 AM

Jamie Michelle

In your posts, you speak of ignorance and tell others to educate themselves. This is ironic given that your opinion reflects no truth whatsoever, but instead reveals an incomprehensive level of ignorance. You are not fit to knowingly comment on the performance of troops in Iraq until you have:

A) Served in a uniform;
B) Experienced combat;
C) Actually been to Iraq.

As someone who served in the military and took part in Operation Desert Storm, I can categorically say that you are the coward. Get of your soapbox and get your inexperienced head out of your self-righteous ass.

-Quinn

co-sign

you stupid heartless bitch!

quinn - ty for your bravery its men and women like you that make me proud to be an AMERICAN ... whether or not i like W or the war or anything to do w/ it... i LOVE the ppl who fight for our country regardless and im forever greatful and bow to your servitude and bravery.... ty again

Quinn
02-01-2006, 06:13 AM
quinn - ty for your bravery its men and women like you that make me proud to be an AMERICAN ... whether or not i like W or the war or anything to do w/ it... i LOVE the ppl who fight for our country regardless and im forever greatful and bow to your servitude and bravery.... ty again

Thx, but what I went through was nothing compared to what these men and women are going through now. It is they who deserve our respect and admiration. Look, I hate the Bush administration as much as anyone, but that's different from how I feel about our troops - the overwhelming majority of whom are simply poor people who joined the military to get away from their circumstances.

-Quinn

tsntx
02-01-2006, 06:23 AM
Thx, but what I went through was nothing compared to what these men and women are going through now. It is they who deserve our respect and admiration. Look, I hate the Bush administration as much as anyone, but that's different from how I feel about our troops - the overwhelming majority of whom are simply poor people who joined the military to get away from their circumstances.

-QuinnFinally! Thank you, Quinn; both for putting your balls on the line, and for helping me make my point.

CO- SIGN :peanutbutter

Quinn
02-01-2006, 06:27 AM
No problem. Glad to do it.

-Quinn

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 06:29 AM
Yes, I'm sorry you bothered as well, as obviously you aren't interested enough in the truth to demonstrate your claims as I have done. When you feel up to doing so, I will be happy to listen, just as I am presently.Again, you don't get it, because I'm not even talking about politics. Your politics, I essentially agree with. It's your approach that sucks here.

co- sign

u heartless bitch

I assume that last phrase of yours is referring to me.

I am not a heartless bitch. If I had no heart then I would not care about the innocents being slaughtered in a war of conquest by the globalists who control the U.S. government. Nor would I care about the poor American saps who were lied to in order to get them into this unjust war of conquest.

It is precisely because I do have a heart and because I do care that I must speak out.

Time is short, so I must not dilly-dally around, but instead I must get right to the point.

As I have said before, this matter does not merely concern far-off countries, as a police state the likes of which the world has never seen before is being constructed as we speak in the U.S.

The ultimate goal of the globalists is a one-world government and one-world enforced religion, which said globalists term the New World Order. It is their desire to reduce us to the level of cattle, whereby we have no rights whatsoever. Whereby they can do with us commoners what they will, whether that be rape us on one day and kill us just for kicks on the next--literally.

So the importance of what I am trying to convey to you people cannot possibly be underestimated. This is not a joke, this is really happening, and there had better be a mass-awakening soon or else it will come to pass.

The globalists will use all means at their disposal in order to bring about their desired elitist Utopia, just as they have been doing. They will manufacture terrorism, just as they have done. This includes the release of biologicals in the future, or setting off nuclear weapons.

Unless the masses wake up to the ruling elite's methods of control then the masses will continue to fall for their tricks, just as they have been doing.

It is up to all of us to start talking to our neighbors, our family, our friends, and our coworkers in order to educate them about the nature of governments and the nature of liberty.

One of the best ways to do so is to have massive amounts of hardcore documentation proving what you say up one side and down the other, of which I provide in the below articles written by me:

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 06:34 AM
In addition to the above documentation resources that I provided, see also the below articles:

"Why Indeed did the WTC Buildings Collapse?," Prof. Steven E. Jones, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University, to be contained in "The Hidden History of 9-11-2001," Research in Political Economy, Vol. 23, Paul Zarembka, editor (Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier, Spring 2006):

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"Thinking About 'Conspiracy Theories': 9/11 and JFK," Prof. James H. Fetzer, University of Minnesota, to be contained in 9/11 and the American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out, David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, editors (Northampton, Massachusetts: Olive Branch Press [an imprint of Interlink Publishing Group, Inc.], 2006):

http://www.d.umn.edu/~jfetzer/fetzerexpandedx.doc

"The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True," Prof. David Ray Griffin, based on a lecture given in New York, New York on October 15 and 16, 2005:

http://www.911review.com/articles/griffin/nyc1.html

tsntx
02-01-2006, 06:39 AM

co- sign

u heartless bitch

I am not a heartless bitch. If I had no heart then I would not care about the innocents being slaughtered in a war of conquest by the globalists who control the U.S. government. Nor would I care about the poor American saps who were lied to in order to get them into this unjust war of conquest.

YOURE DAMN RIGHT IM TALKING TO YOU BITCH
you ask how i can say that if you didnt care about innocents ... my fiancee was innocent and he was just doing his god damn job so.... FUCK YOU!

tsntx
02-01-2006, 06:42 AM
AND STOP POSTING UR STUPID REFERENCE LINKS AINT NOBODY LOOKING THEM UP SO FUCKING STOP WASTING SPACE... WHILE UR AT DELETE THAT HORRIBLE PIC OF UR MUG AS THE 6079 BYTES IT TOOK TO LOAD COULD FREE UP SOMEONE POSTING A SLIGHTLY MORE ATTRACTIVE SHOT OF BUSTED NAKED TRANNY

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 06:47 AM

co- sign

u heartless bitch

YOURE DAMN RIGHT IM TALKING TO YOU BITCH

you ask how i can say that if you didnt care about innocents ... my fiancee was innocent and he was just doing his god damn job so.... FUCK YOU!

Your fiancee was not innocent. He was aggressively invading another country. If Iraqis were invading the U.S. then surely we would have the right to shoot them dead, no?

johnb
02-01-2006, 06:50 AM
not sure what these responses have to do with the original title of the thread...but maybe, and just maybe, after your fighting, there might be some great sex afterwards. cigarette anyone?

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 06:50 AM
AND STOP POSTING UR STUPID REFERENCE LINKS AINT NOBODY LOOKING THEM UP SO FUCKING STOP WASTING SPACE... WHILE UR AT DELETE THAT HORRIBLE PIC OF UR MUG AS THE 6079 BYTES IT TOOK TO LOAD COULD FREE UP SOMEONE POSTING A SLIGHTLY MORE ATTRACTIVE SHOT OF BUSTED NAKED TRANNY

I see that you have not the slightest interest in truth. That is quite unfortunate.

speck
02-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Your fiancee was not innocent. He was aggressively invading another country. If Iraqis were invading the U.S. then surely we would have the right to shoot them dead, no?

Uh, you are aware that the 20,000 or so insurgents(in a country of 25 million people) that have been fighting us since the destruction of the Iraqi military are mostly not Iraqi nationals, aren't you?

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 07:25 AM

Uh, you are aware that the 20,000 or so insurgents(in a country of 25 million people) that have been fighting us since the destruction of the Iraqi military are mostly not Iraqi nationals, aren't you?

And even if that were true, that is relevant how? If Iraqis were invading the U.S., the people of the U.S. couldn't get help from Canadians?

Trogdor
02-01-2006, 07:29 AM
*puts duct tape on the mouths of Jamie & tsntx*

Back to topic. Any word on what Zack's doing now? Is he trying other singing auditions somewhere without an obnoxious english guy running it? :D :arrow: :?:

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 07:51 AM

OMG! I swear, I wanna shoot you in the ass w/ a fucking tranquilizer dart. Girl, can't you chill the fuck out?!

No, I cannot chill the fuck out. The globilst elite want to literally skull-fuck you in your eye-socket, rape your entire family, and then string them up and use them as target-practice just for kicks, and you're asking me if I can chill out?

You have not the slightest clue as to the workings of the world or the history of the world. This is the type of things the elites have done to the masses throughout history.

More than four times the amount of non-combatants have been systematically murdered for purely ideological reasons by their own governments within the past century than were killed in that same time-span from wars. From 1900 to 1923, various Turkish regimes killed from 3,500,000 to over 4,300,000 of its own Armenians, Greeks, Nestorians, and other Christians. Communist governments have murdered over 110 million of their own subjects since 1917. And Germany committed genocide against some 16 million people--6 million of them Jews. (The preceding figures are from Prof. Rudolph Joseph Rummel's website at http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/ .) Over 800,000 Christian Tutsis in Rwanda were hacked to death with machetes between April and July of 1994 by the Hutu-led military force after the Tutsis had been disarmed by governmental decree in the early 1990s, of which disarmament decree the United Nations helped to enforce. On several occasions, United Nations soldiers stationed in Rwanda actually handed over helpless Tutsi Christians under their protection to members of the Hutu military. They then stood by as their screaming charges were unceremoniously hacked to pieces. This massacre happened one year after the United Nations helped to put in a national ID card in Rwanda, and it was that very national ID card system which the Hutus used to track-down and identify the Christian Tutsis. Needless to say, all of the subject populations of the above mass murders had been disarmed beforehand.

All totaled, neither the private-sector crime which government is largely responsible for promoting and causing or even the wars committed by governments upon the subjects of other governments come anywhere close to the crimes government is directly responsible for committing against its own citizens--certainly not in amount of numbers. Without a doubt, the most dangerous presence to ever exist throughout history has always been the people's very own government.

No Jeffrey Dahmer-type serial killer has ever been able to rack up anywhere near the amount of murders that governments have against their own populations. At most, a Jeffrey Dahmer-type serial killer can only murder about a hundred people--and that's at the very high end of the scale. Whereas governments have been able to murderously slaughter many tens of millions of their own non-combatant populations for purely ideological reasons just within the past century.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 08:08 AM
You have not the slightest clue as to the workings of the world or the history of the world. This is the type of things the elites have done to the masses throughout history.

Please. You are a myopic jackass. Kill the fucking oligarchy bullshit for 10 seconds and take a deep breath. You need a good fuck so bad, it's not funny.

Myopic? That is quite an ironic accusation coming from you. You are a good, indoctrinated slave. I'm sorry for casting pearls before you.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-01-2006, 08:27 AM

Back to topic. Any word on what Zack's doing now? Is he trying other singing auditions somewhere without an obnoxious english guy running it? :D :arrow: :?:

Ive said this before and Ill say it again..Simon is the Cuntiest guy (mouthy bitch) Ive ever seen or heard. Makes me wonder what his true sexuality is. LOL. If I recall there were rumors he was hitting on Paula Abdul on the show? Gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Lmao..Didnt convince me. :lol: :wink: Any others felt the same?

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
02-01-2006, 08:38 AM

Ive said this before and Ill say it again..Simon is the Cuntiest guy (mouthy bitch) Ive ever seen or heard. Makes me wonder what his true sexuality is. LOL. If I recall there were rumors he was hitting on Paula Abdul on the show? Gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Lmao..Didnt convince me. :lol: :wink: Any others felt the same?

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, glad you brought this up. I remember listening to Howard Stern on day a few years ago and said there was a rumor that the winner of the orginal British Idol won by giving sexual favors to Simon ( the winner was a guy, none the less ). I would not be surprised if it were true.

Plus on Conan O' Brian, when Simon was on, got burned big time by Triumph The Insult Comic Dog.

Triumph: Where do YOU get off saying to people that they suck? That's like poop telling vomit it stinks!

Triumph: American Idol......more like British Homo to me.

The guy's a sadisitic bitch, Harajuku. I wanna hear that moron sing, since he seems to know what talent supposedly is. :P

Least on the old Gong show, the contestents KNEW they sucked, and it was all for fun. Idol makes it by sending people home crying. I dunno about you, but that does not sound right to me. :x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Well, glad you brought this up. I remember listening to Howard Stern on day a few years ago and said there was a rumor that the winner of the orginal British Idol won by giving sexual favors to Simon ( the winner was a guy, none the less ). I would not be surprised if it were true.

Yeah. Me too! LOL.

The guy's a sadisitic bitch, Harajuku. I wanna hear that moron sing, since he seems to know what talent supposedly is. :P

Yes I think he sure is. And I bet he couldnt even carry a tune. :evil:

Idol makes it by sending people home crying. I dunno about you, but that does not sound right to me. :x

I agree. I loved the 1st and 2nd season tho at the audition..some of the aspiring contestants bitched at him back. That was soo funny.

~Kisses.

HTG

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Myopic? That is quite an ironic accusation coming from you. You are a good, indoctrinated slave. I'm sorry for casting pearls before you.

Get fucked, bitch. You need it BAD!

I see that the above accusation of yours has the effect of diverting attention away from your own sycophancy.

So instead we focus on whether I have had a good ass-fucking by a hard cock lately--of which is quite irrelevant to the issues at hand. But it does have the nice effect of diverting people's attention away from the previous matters.

But since you're so concerned about my sex-life, I'll have you know that I sucked and got an ass-fucking by a hard cock just within the past week.

Not that I suppose telling you this will matter, as I suppose you'll just tell me that the cock wasn't hard enough, or long enough, or thick enough, or lasted long enough for it to count.

So this all has the wonderful effect of focusing on whether I've been pleasured properly by a nice, hard cock lately, instead of the issues in the post of mine that you are replying to.

But yeah, Arianna, if you want to talk about cocks and getting fucked by them then I'm certainly game. But then, I would prefer if this discussion on cocks were genuine and not the diversion that you're using it for.

In other words, since you're trying to counter my argument then you should actually make a coherent argument in response, instead of implying that my cock-riding activities (or lack thereof) somehow logically affects my previous posts' arguments.

This method of diversion that you are using is called an ad hominem attack (i.e., your implying that I haven't had dick recently enough, and therefore my arguments can be dismissed), and it is known as a logical fallacy.

So, Arianna, if you want to talk about getting fucked by cock then start another thread for that. It sounds like it would make for a fun thread. But in responding to my above arguments, don't come at me with logical fallacies like you have just done. If you have a coherent argument to make, then make it.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 09:23 AM
I see that the above accusation of yours has the effect of diverting attention away from your own sycophancy.

So instead we focus on whether I have had a good ass-fucking by a hard cock lately--of which is quite irrelevant to the issues at hand. But it does have the nice effect of diverting people's attention away from the previous matters.

But since you're so concerned about my sex-life, I'll have you know that I sucked and got an ass-fucking by a hard cock just within the past week.

Not that I suppose telling you this will matter, as I suppose you'll just tell me that the cock wasn't hard enough, or long enough, or thick enough, or lasted long enough for it to count.

So this all has the wonderful effect of focusing on whether I've been pleasured properly by a nice, hard cock lately, instead of the issues in the post of mine that you are replying to.

But yeah, Arianna, if you want to talk about cocks and getting fucked by them then I'm certainly game. But then, I would prefer if this discussion on cocks were genuine and not the diversion that you're using it for.

In other words, since you're trying to counter my argument then you should actually make a coherent argument in response, instead of implying that my cock-riding activities (or lack thereof) somehow logically affects my previous posts' arguments.

This method of diversion that you are using is called an ad hominem attack (i.e., your implying that I haven't had dick recently enough, and therefore my arguments can be dismissed), and it is known as a logical fallacy.

So, Arianna, if you want to talk about getting fucked by cock then start another thread for that. It sounds like it would make for a fun thread. But in responding to my above arguments, don't come at me with logical fallacies like you have just done. If you have a coherent argument to make, then make it.

:sleep

I see that you have no intellectual response. That is quite appropriate, considering your previous fallacious responses to me.

ilovetgirls
02-01-2006, 02:09 PM
I always thought that Simon Cowell was an ex musician. If he is not who is he to judge others. You need an expert in the field to judge another in the same field as this is not something like athletics where everyone can see the result.

BeardedOne
02-01-2006, 02:30 PM
I never even knew who Simon Cowell was until I saw his 'guest appearance' as himself being judge in a talent compettion in the Special Features of the Shrek DVD. :lol:

I guess he really needed a career boost.

Castor_Troy05
02-01-2006, 04:21 PM
On and on using big words to appear more intelligent, when in reality nothing is being said

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 04:57 PM
On and on using big words to appear more intelligent, when in reality nothing is being said

Castor_Troy05, whom are you referring to? If you are referring to me, then your above comment is fallacious.

Not only am I able to use "big words" (as you call them), but what I have to say concerns the most vital issues imaginable. Hardly what could be properly called "nothing ... being said." If I were talking about sports, or nail polish, or fashion, etc., then I could see where you might have a point. But of course, such is not the case, as what I have been talking about in this thread concerns our liberty and, indeed, the very meaning of life.

Below are articles written by me, of which concern the most vital of issues:

BeardedOne
02-01-2006, 05:00 PM

Finally, someone bringing us back to the topic at hand: Simon's treatment of Zachary Travis.

:lol:

sexxxylexi
02-01-2006, 05:29 PM
well this thread got awfully interesting lol

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 05:29 PM
I see that you have no intellectual response. That is quite appropriate, considering your previous fallacious responses to me.

Well, you have proven one thing here; you don't have any practical common sense, Jerrina Rubin. And your personality sucks, if you have one at all.

Now buy some decent beard concealer, or SHAVE A LITTLE CLOSER, BITCH! :lol:

Well, so-called "common sense" is nonsense, so I am happy if I have proven that I have none. Rather, what I have is *good sense*, of which is quite different than so-called common sense.

Nor do I know who Jerrina Rubin is, which is a name you used to refer to me in the above.

As far as my "beard," before I fully accepted my feminine side it used to be that I was a bit concerned that I had feminine, girly features, of which includes being unable to grow much facial hair. You see, tying to present oneself as "butch" doesn't work so well when one has dainty, girly hands and arms, is unable to grow much facial hair, and when one looks as if they are still 14 years of age.

As far as my avatar and the pictures in my Yahoo! profile, I only wore some blush, eye makeup, and lipstick. I didn't put on any foundation for those pictures. But in reviewing said photographs, I don't see where much "beard" is showing. Yes, more than one would find on your average genetic female, but hardly much to speak of when it comes to genetic males.

Nor does my personality suck. I have a divine personality. So much so that I am willing to put myself on the line and risk upsetting others in order to tell them the much-needed truth.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 05:37 PM

Castor_Troy05, whom are you referring to? If you are referring to me, then your above comment is fallacious.

Not only am I able to use "big words" (as you call them), but what I have to say concerns the most vital issues imaginable. Hardly what could be properly called "nothing ... being said." If I were talking about sports, or nail polish, or fashion, etc., then I could see where you might have a point. But of course, such is not the case, as what I have been talking about in this thread concerns our liberty and, indeed, the very meaning of life.

http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/anarchist-jesus.pdfThen join the fucking weathermen, or some other radical group, and STFU! I wanna know what you do to earn your living in this world, Jerrina Rubin. Sounds alot like mom and dad have been paying the bills for your education, you whiney wind-bag, and you've never had to worry about food or shelter in your stuck-up life. "Fallacious"?

Why don't you "STFU!," as you so eloquently put it? But no, I will not STFU!, ever.

I will continue to follow the example set by Jesus Christ and hence I will continue speaking out on the truth, no matter who dislikes it.

sexxxylexi
02-01-2006, 05:45 PM

http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/anarchist-jesus.pdfThen join the fucking weathermen, or some other radical group, and STFU! I wanna know what you do to earn your living in this world, Jerrina Rubin. Sounds alot like mom and dad have been paying the bills for your education, you whiney wind-bag, and you've never had to worry about food or shelter in your stuck-up life. "Fallacious"?

Why don't you "STFU!," as you so eloquently put it? But no, I will not STFU!, ever.

I will continue to follow the example set by Jesus Christ and hence I will continue speaking out on the truth, no matter who dislikes it.

Then set your fucking example in hell sinner cause thats where Jesus Christ is placeing you, you ruithless kunt.......Also on a side note Arianna Jamie is neither rich nor spoinled I love her decorating tactics though the bed sheet as a curtain ios very classic for the welfair line......Not only does she have a bed sheet nailed up there but the nail can be used to save space ie coat hanger or hang your purse or loose plastic hangers..... :lol: And FYI there Cruella it has in the bible dont judge unless yee be judged first so be prepared to take it dry just like your humor and just like your dry heartless words......Get the fuck over yourself and hire a decorator for fucks sake.......

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 05:48 PM

Then set your fucking example in hell sinner cause thats where Jesus Christ is placeing you, you ruithless kunt.......Also on a side note Arianna Jamie is neither rich nor spoinled I love her decorating tactics though the bed sheet as a curtain ios very classic for the welfair line......Not only does she have a bed sheet nailed up there but the nail can be used to save space ie coat hanger or hang your purse or loose plastic hangers..... :lol: And FYI there Cruella it has in the bible dont judge unless yee be judged first so be prepared to take it dry just like your humor and just like your dry heartless words......Get the fuck over yourself and hire a decorator for fucks sake.......

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Wow, talk about incoherence. Could you possibly make your above post any more incoherent? I bet that you can't.

sexxxylexi
02-01-2006, 05:49 PM

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Wow, talk about incoherence. Could you possibly make your above post any more incoherent? I bet that you can't.

JAmie I would offer to bend over so u could eat my ass but your filthy transbian ass would probably do it......and besides I wouldnt want friction burn there from your facial hair.....

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Jerry Rubin learned to shave. Why don't you?

Since you're obviously an expert on shaving, and since you're so concerned about my state of shaveness, why don't you come over here and teach me the art of shaving?

That's not a joke. I'm an actual flesh-and-blood human being whom you can meet.

Below is my address if you ever want to stop by to teach me your techniques in being ultra-feminine:

James Redford [my legal name]
7823 W. Delia Ln.
Dunnellon, FL 34433

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 05:59 PM

Lots Of Love

Lexi

JAmie I would offer to bend over so u could eat my ass but your filthy transbian ass would probably do it......and besides I wouldnt want friction burn there from your facial hair.....

Um, wow. That's almost as incoherent as your last post, but not quite.

And yes, I probably would eat your ass out. As far as me being a "transbian," I like men, genetic women, and also trannies. So sue me.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Jerry Rubin learned to shave. Why don't you?

Since you're obviously an expert on shaving, and since you're so concerned about my state of shaveness, why don't you come over here and teach me the art of shaving?

That's not a joke. I'm an actual flesh-and-blood human being whom you can meet.

Below is my address if you ever want to stop by to teach me your techniques in being ultra-feminine:

James Redford [my legal name]
7823 W. Delia Ln.
Dunnellon, FL 34433

Let me get this straight. You want me to make a house call for shaving lessons?

It seems important to you. It's not much of an actual concern of mine. But you are a child of God, and I will love you (platonically speaking) no matter how much you may hate me. So yes, feel free to stop by sometime. The shaving part is up to you.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 07:25 PM
It seems important to you. It's not much of an actual concern of mine. But you are a child of God, and I will love you (platonically speaking) no matter how much you may hate me. So yes, feel free to stop by sometime. The shaving part is up to you.It'll seem more important after that first time some homophobic asshole beats you up because you got clocked so easily. Trust me.

And actually, no. You don't have any common sense. You've posted your actual address, and I know very well that FL has enough violent redneck scumbags floating around that that was just flat-out stupid.

Indeed, I do not have any common sense, of which is nonsense. Rather, what I have is *good sense*, which is quite different than so-called "common sense."

And yes, I live in a Bum-Fucked Egypt rural redneck county. I dress 24/7 en femme. I always wear women's clothes and present myself as a feminine person. But for whatever reason, people don't seem to notice.

You are also text book case of what's often referred to as a "Christ-complex". Charles Manson has one too. Are you proud?

Charles Manson had a Satan complex, since he obviously didn't follow the command of Christ (i.e., what is known today as the Golden Rule), but instead did the opposite of it.

If I do indeed have a "Christ complex," then I am all the better for it.

Now on to CD 101...

Shave in the shower with hot water. But after you've done that, spash cold water on your face to close your pores back up. Buy some pink clown makeup, and apply it to your face after the whole shaving deal. Yes, you behave like a clown, but that's not why. You have dark facial hair, and that blue/green hue will need to be neutralized. The pink clown makeup works best for this; trust me. After that, apply your concealer, your foundation, etc. Then get a job in the REAL world, and save some dough for laser treatments and/or electro. But, first and foremost, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE, SEE A GOOD SHRINK, AND GROW THE FUCK UP.

And maybe you should apologize to Jen for all the horrible things you've said to her. But, just in case you're as dense as you seem, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Now as you were, bitch. Good-bye and good luck.

Thank you for your advice on how to be ultra-feminine. Maybe someday I can be as feminine as you.

As far as Jen, all I told her was the truth. Truth is often a horrible thing to contemplate, which is why so many people avoid it at all costs. But truth requires no apology, as it is the greatest gift one could possibly give to another.

Quinn
02-01-2006, 07:26 PM
An excerpt from one of the Unabomber's poorly crafted and academically illiterate manifestos:

Biography of the Author

Born in Austin, Texas and raised in the Leander, Texas hill country, the nativeborn Augustinian, James Redford [aka Jamie Michelle], is a born again Christian who was converted from atheism by a direct revelation from Jesus Christ. He is a scientific rationalist who considers that the Omega Point (i.e., the physicists’ technical term for God) is an unavoidable result of the known laws of physics. His personal website can be found at http://geocities.com/vonchloride/

That is the truth. Enough said...

-Quinn

marissaazts
02-01-2006, 07:38 PM
i thik its tinfoil hat time

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 07:46 PM
An excerpt from one of the Unabomber's poorly crafted and academically illiterate manifestos:

Biography of the Author

Born in Austin, Texas and raised in the Leander, Texas hill country, the nativeborn Augustinian, James Redford [aka Jamie Michelle], is a born again Christian who was converted from atheism by a direct revelation from Jesus Christ. He is a scientific rationalist who considers that the Omega Point (i.e., the physicists’ technical term for God) is an unavoidable result of the known laws of physics. His personal website can be found at http://geocities.com/vonchloride/

-Quinn

I had no involvement in the U.S. government-staged Unabom attacks. So your above statement that I am the Unabomber is factually incorrect.

As well, I have gotten responses from a number of university professors who congratulated me on my "manifesto," as you call it. So your statement that my article is "poorly crafted and academically illiterate" is simply false.

But your above quote of me is indeed the truth. Below is the article of mine from which you extracted the above quote, of which article was first published at Anti-State.com (published under my legal name):

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 08:09 PM

Biography of the Author

-Quinn

Thank you Quinn for doing some homework, and clearing this up. We are dealing with a bona fide religious kook here. No wonder I fucking hate him.

JAMES REDFORD, YOU ARE SATAN!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pennygrrl/baphomet.jpg

Arianna, your above statement is factually incorrect. I am, in fact, not Satan.

As far as me being "a bona fide religious kook," what I am is correct. If being correct makes me a "religious kook," then so be it.

Nor did finding the above quote of me require much "homework," as I've posted the article from which it is extracted a number of times on this forum.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 08:13 PM
I had no involvement in the U.S. government-staged Unabom attacks. So your above statement that I am the Unabomber is factually incorrect.

As well, I have gotten responses from a number of university professors who congratulated me on my "manifesto," as you call it. So your statement that my article is "poorly crafted and academically illiterate" is simply false.

But your above quote of me is indeed the truth. Below is the article of mine from which you extracted the above quote, of which article was first published at Anti-State.com (published under my legal name):

"Is it hot in here, or are am I just nuts?!" :lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/pennygrrl/c_manson.gif

Um, yeah. I speak out against murder so obviously I'm a murderer. Your logic is impeccable.

Quinn
02-01-2006, 08:19 PM

Biography of the Author

-Quinn

No, you are not the unabomber, but your intellectually bereft ramblings resemble his to a frightening degree. On another note, Jesus has just bestowed upon me a uniquely insightful revelation: you are crazy. As such, I have no further interest in directly conversing with you on any level.

-Quinn

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 08:25 PM

Biography of the Author

-Quinn

No, you are not the unabomber, but your intellectually bereft ramblings resemble his to a frightening degree. On another note, Jesus has just bestowed upon me a uniquely insightful revelation: you are crazy. As such, I have no further interest in directly conversing with you on any level.

-Quinn

Of course, your above statement is dishonest, as well as being factually incorrect. And if you think my article actually resembles the Unabomber manifesto, then you ought to write an article which attempts to demonstrate your claim. Just about anyone can make claims, but it's quite another thing to prove them, as I do.

Vicki Richter
02-01-2006, 09:04 PM

I think visiting these sites is a sure way to get someone on the FBI's most watched list. You guys see a radical. I see just another, perhaps excessive, liberal. How are Jamie's actions different from the lady who sat outside the whitehouse for months or one of the whacky guys with their "FUCK BUSH" signs. All of that points to being unbalanced. The way to get your point across isn't being a whacko. Even your party can't get behind you if you appear mental. You aren't going to make friends either.

Honestly, those who see black and white in politics, ideas, or concepts (Chef is one, J often is another) are showing their own closed mindedness. Everything a Republican President isn't bad, nor is everything that a Democratic President good. Politics are not black and white and I see the whole Democrat vs Republican thing being the same as people picking a team. There is no rational for wanting a team to win (and their opponents to lose) just because they live in your state, but our mental model creates this bond. So... it is people like Chef who are always one sided, regardless of the issue who really scare me. That is radical and shows brainwashing and an inability to formulate their own clear thought. You can see this in his "democrats are always right", "Allanah is always right" mentality. Life has millions of colors and shades... and intellectuals can pick and choose from them to formulate their own approach. Anyone who goes to the polls and votes 100% Republlican is a tool, and likewise anyone who does it with Democrat is as well.

Finally, again, I'll ask - has anyone (except Allanah) met Chef? It seems intriguing that Allanah now represses her radical liberal political agenda from this board, while Chef, out of the blue continued it. Being a part of NYC TS party scene, even occassionally, and not having met Megabody seems quite peculiar.

Vicki

<screenshot>

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 09:19 PM

I think visiting these sites is a sure way to get someone on the FBI's most watched list. You guys see a radical. ...

Thank you for the compliment.

... I see just another, perhaps excessive, liberal. How are Jamie's actions different from the lady who sat outside the whitehouse for months or one of the whacky guys with their "FUCK BUSH" signs. All of that points to being unbalanced. The way to get your point across isn't being a whacko. Even your party can't get behind you if you appear mental. You aren't going to make friends either.

Honestly, those who see black and white in politics, ideas, or concepts (Chef is one, J often is another) are showing their own closed mindedness. Everything a Republican President isn't bad, nor is everything that a Democratic President good. Politics are not black and white and I see the whole Democrat vs Republican thing being the same as people picking a team. There is no rational for wanting a team to win (and their opponents to lose) just because they live in your state, but our mental model creates this bond. So... it is people like Chef who are always one sided, regardless of the issue who really scare me. That is radical and shows brainwashing and an inability to formulate their own clear thought. You can see this in his "democrats are always right", "Allanah is always right" mentality. Life has millions of colors and shades... and intellectuals can pick and choose from them to formulate their own approach. Anyone who goes to the polls and votes 100% Republlican is a tool, and likewise anyone who does it with Democrat is as well.

Finally, again, I'll ask - has anyone (except Allanah) met Chef? It seems intriguing that Allanah now represses her radical liberal political agenda from this board, while Chef, out of the blue continued it. Being a part of NYC TS party scene, even occassionally, and not having met Megabody seems quite peculiar.

Vicki

<screenshot>

The Democrat and Republican parties are merely two arms on the same globalist beast.

Vicki Richter
02-01-2006, 09:42 PM
That wasn't really a compliment... but OK.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 09:44 PM
That wasn't really a compliment... but OK.

Sometimes the best compliments are unintended.

speck
02-02-2006, 06:31 AM
It's very well relevant because:

1.) It shows that Iraqi's themselves did not oppose the invasion....at least not enough to take up arms against the invaders.

2.) Your imagination runs wild when you compare the insurgents in Iraq to "defenders" against an unwanted invasion.

I swear, as much as some liberals go off the deep end with hyperbole, exageration, and plain out falsification, you really take the cake.

This is the first time I have heard anyone make the argument that the Al Queda insurgents fighting the Iraqi military & security forces and killing thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians, are actually freedom fighters for Iraq.

Bwahahahahah, you are one looney person.

And even if that were true, that is relevant how? If Iraqis were invading the U.S., the people of the U.S. couldn't get help from Canadians?

Felicia Katt
02-02-2006, 06:38 AM
"Niagra Falls! Slowly I turned..." ;)

LOL, I haven't heard that in years!! I love Abbott and Costello

FK

tsntx
02-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Myopic? That is quite an ironic accusation coming from you. You are a good, indoctrinated slave. I'm sorry for casting pearls before you.Get fucked, bitch. You need it BAD!

wow this thread doubled since i left for school this morning... what are you talking about aria? she IS fucked! didnt you see her avatar?

tsntx
02-02-2006, 08:11 AM
i thik its tinfoil hat time

LMAO HOLY SHIT QUINN LOL

ARMANIXXX
02-02-2006, 06:44 PM
I have missed the majority of this topic and someone (Jamie Michelle) posted on page 5,

__________________________________________________ _______________________

More on that in a sec.

I'm gonna go watch the vid 1 more time.

brb.

ARMANIXXX
02-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Ok,

I said before that Zack wasn't the suckiest suck, but that he still sucked.

I stand by that as a drummer and vocalist by trade.

I will give Zack a tad more credit than I gave him before only because he was BLATENTLY off key Once, but it was a doozy.

What did Zack in the most wasn't the fact that Zack looks "faggoty", It was Zack's SONG SELECTION. Song selection does factor in. Any guy singing Whitney Houston is at a virtual lose. Hell, for that matter, any GIRL singing WHITNEY (pre train-wreck Whitney) is at a severe disadvantage in general.

The judges were correct in this case, "faggoty" looks or no, Zack is not good enough for the show's elite. Sorry.

ARMANIXXX
02-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Bump this up 1 more time

BeardedOne
02-04-2006, 09:38 PM
"Niagra Falls! Slowly I turned..." ;)

LOL, I haven't heard that in years!! I love Abbott and Costello

FK

Niagara Falls is Three Stooges.

Susquehana Hat Company is Abbott and Costello. :D

Same schtick, but I think A & C did it first with Susquehana.

"Susquehanna Hat Company?!? I was killed by a falling safe because of a cheap Susquehana hat!"

ARMANIXXX
02-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Ok,

I promise this is the last bump from me.

It's just that I've been busy for a couple weeks and had missed a few replies and I wanted to give the person(s) a chance to holla back.

NickTheQuick
02-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Armanix, the weekend is fieldtrip time for the institution. Probably to a petting zoo, Chucky Cheese or the Kennedy Space Center. So don't hold your breath waiting for the response. The song Zachariah butchered ironically enough is named "Queen of the Night". Not surprised to hear some think that he can sing well, as I am reminded daily what kind of crap gets played on tv and radio, and eaten up by consumers.

BeardedOne
02-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Probably to a petting zoo, Chucky Cheese or the Kennedy Space Center.

Heeeeyyyyyy! I've =been= to KSC...Or wazzit KFC? No, no, I remember, the one with the Space Shuttle. :lol:

Actually, I really was. You wanna talk "institutional"? Try camping at the press site for a week between launch and landing. Zoiks!

Cat
02-06-2006, 06:03 AM
Cute... but obnoxious.

Couldn't sing, either. I don't think it had anything to do with who she is.

marissaazts
02-06-2006, 06:06 AM
LMAO HOLY SHIT QUINN LOL

whos quinn ?

Jaguar b. p.
11-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Wow. You are absolutely right, I am proud of you JM

It's also not true. The Resistance is mostly native Iraqi

They certainly have every right to kill every American crusader in sight

Of course, I would also encourage foreign mujahideen to aid the liberation of Iraq from the crusader filth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeer_Qassim_Hamza

voy4her
12-13-2007, 07:08 AM

got to say Jen always manages to come across as a crass, foul mouthed bitch, even when she might be deserving of some sympathy. Bottom line, huge turn-off.

tsntx
12-13-2007, 08:16 AM

got to say Jen always manages to come across as a crass, foul mouthed bitch, even when she might be deserving of some sympathy. Bottom line, huge turn-off.

bottom line = this ... im not trying to turn you on faggot :twisted:

i had to go back and find what you quoted as reference...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6681&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100

hey asshole did you not notice the pyscho talking crazy shit about my bf that had just DIED in the war? get a fucking clue... if youre gonna talk shit about someone and put ur 2cents in where they ARENT needed... do some fucking research b4 u insult someone :evil:

ottorocket
12-13-2007, 08:35 AM
My personal opinion...

Pitchy, flat, and a characateur of modern pop singing. Better than some of the worst through the idol highlight reel, but still vocally piss poor.

voy4her
12-13-2007, 08:57 AM

bottom line = this ... im not trying to turn you on faggot :twisted:

i had to go back and find what you quoted as reference...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6681&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100

hey asshole did you not notice the pyscho talking crazy shit about my bf that had just DIED in the war? get a fucking clue... if youre gonna talk shit about someone and put ur 2cents in where they ARENT needed... do some fucking research b4 u insult someone :evil:

actually im only saying this after enduring your mostly negative contribution to peoples threads. Even though im relatively sympathetic to your position on this particular thread, your overwhelming need to attack people or belittle them is ugly.
I cant count the number of threads where someone has said something you disagreed with only to be immediately called a fag and whatever other insult, whether they're TG, or TV, or TG friendly or whatever.
Just randomly check out 100 of your posts and see in how many of them youre being cruel or nasty to/about someone.

i guess im up to 4c now.

El Nino
12-13-2007, 09:16 AM
voy4her, I couldn't have said it better myself