PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok

FistFuk
10-13-2011, 06:23 PM
A friend of mine is taking a vacation in December to Thailand. He's traveling with his wife. Anyone with interesting suggestions on where to visit would be appreciated.

He's 100% straight, but his wife is kinky, so steering them towards a sex club would be very amusing.

;-)

dante
10-13-2011, 07:36 PM
do not visit prison

FistFuk
10-13-2011, 10:40 PM
do not visit prison

Thanks, if it were I going to Thailand, I might have made the mistake of signing up for a Thai prison tour. . .

:smh

Actually:

A friend of mine is going to Bangkok with his wife. They are interested in mixed martial arts, food, and anything else that might be of interest in that region. If anyone types "check out some old temples", don't hit send because that's just stupid.

natina
10-13-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.dexterhorn.com/country/asia/thailand.htm

I travel international all the time

SEE THE WORLD

A friend of mine is taking a vacation in December to Thailand. He's traveling with his wife. Anyone with interesting suggestions on where to visit would be appreciated.

He's 100% straight, but his wife is kinky, so steering them towards a sex club would be very amusing.

;-)

FistFuk
10-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Sure you do. . .

Now if any non Looney Tunes have suggestions. . .

I've already checked Black Flag Cafe and other sites. I'm interested in "travel friendly" ideas.

Bobby Domino
10-13-2011, 11:13 PM
Sure you do. . .

Now if any non Looney Tunes have suggestions. . .

I've already checked Black Flag Cafe and other sites. I'm interested in "travel friendly" ideas.

scuba-diving is popular. Go to Phuket or Ko Samui

FistFuk
10-13-2011, 11:34 PM
scuba-diving is popular. Go to Phuket or Ko Samui

Apparently a Retard Bomb exploded here since I've been absent.

I'm not the person going to Thailand! Beyond that, scuba diving is second in lameness to suggesting "visiting an old temple".

Good fucking grief. . .

Pelheckitt
10-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza might have what they are looking for.

BraveHeartz
10-14-2011, 02:25 AM
Thanks, if it were I going to Thailand, I might have made the mistake of signing up for a Thai prison tour. . .

:smh

You skoff, but I did it a few times. There's requests on infoboards in some of the hostels near Khaosan from Western Prisoners looking for visitors.
I did it twice and both times were very interesting. Two guys, one old and one young and both in there for drug trafficking.
They just wanted someone to chat to and I took them some books and other things they wanted.
Sombre for sure, but interesting as well.

Bobby Domino
10-14-2011, 02:29 AM
You skoff, but I did it a few times. There's requests on infoboards in some of the hostels near Khaosan from Western Prisoners looking for visitors.
I did it twice and both times were very interesting. Two guys, one old and one young and both in there for drug trafficking.
They just wanted someone to chat to and I took them some books and other things they wanted.

Really thoughtful of you. Wouldn't have thought to do that. I'm not even sure I would agree, if given the opportunity... because I'm a jerk

FistFuk
10-14-2011, 03:06 AM

That was very noble of you.

This thread is flying off the rails though, it's suppose to be about "Interesting Travel Destinations In/Around Bangkok", not "Bookmobile For Failed Pot Smugglers".

dderek123
10-14-2011, 03:09 AM

Sounds interesting. I have heard of a volunteer group that regularly goes to visit farang prisoners and they usually bring donations such as magazines, cigarettes, etc.

Thai prisons can be really scary. Most westerners don't last long. To cope with everything they do heroin and eventually share needles with other inmates. Then they get HIV and then they slowly die. Horrible.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatlife/8008469/Visiting-the-Bangkok-Hilton.html

http://www.khaosanroad.com/index.php/en/travel-articles/khao-san-road/260-prison-visits/432-banged-up

http://www.phaseloop.com/foreignprisoners/prison-thai-bangkok-hospital.html

FistFuk
10-14-2011, 03:14 AM
Great, now we have prisoners dying and heroin. . .

I'm just looking to find a nice place for my friends to eat, or play golf, or something!

Bobby Domino
10-14-2011, 03:16 AM
Sounds interesting. I have heard of a volunteer group that regularly goes to visit farang prisoners and they usually bring donations such as magazines, cigarettes, etc.

Thai prisons can be really scary. Most westerners don't last long. To cope with everything they do heroin and eventually share needles with other inmates. Then they get HIV and then they slowly die. Horrible.

I'm sure there are some ladyboys behind bars :dancing::ignore::fuckin: That'll help time go by...

FistFuk
10-14-2011, 03:35 AM
I would just like to thank everyone who's posted to this thread so far.

It's great input. . .

clap clap clap

:|