PDA

View Full Version : This girl needs to be rescued

arnie666
10-12-2011, 10:25 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/10/11/jodie-marsh-in-pictures-from-pin-up-to-bodybuilder-115875-23482353/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2047564/Jodie-Marsh-bodybuilder-Every-single-person-jealous-new-body.html

Seriously there must be someone very close to her,who really hates her who is feeding her this shite that she looks great and those who don't like it are jealous.Great way to become the nations sweetheart that ,that will really endear her with all the fat single mothers who probably would be her fans. And most blokes don't fancy birds who look like blokes ,so just why do this? She must be running out of money and trying to get attention from the media,bodybuilder this year, what next?

She looks like a poor drag queen that has been dipped in fucking ronseal. I mean she was never really fit ,she was always a poor mans katie price but fair play to her for making a living cash being what? an attention whore who looks for husbands on reality tv shows. We all have to make a living end of the day.

I actually knew this girl, went to school with her but I don't live around her digs anymore but I do know someone who see's her about ,and he tells me she has surrounded herself with a bunch of effeminate students alot younger than her who tells her what she wants to hear and they are all poofs who minus the ronseal with probably suck her cock if she developed one .

I reckon she is an insecure little girl still at 30 who needs a real man to take her in hand and sort her out,get her away from whoever it is giving her crap advice before she ends up in the priory hospital where all the posh mad people go. She reminds me of frank bruno before he got sectioned under the mental health act. Iam not volunteering the missus wouldn't like it,but fucks sake someone needs to.

dderek123
10-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Who gives a fuck?

arnie666
10-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Who gives a fuck?

I do,I like to see people publically disintergrate and make a total fool of themselves.

dderek123
10-12-2011, 11:50 AM
I do,I like to see people publically disintergrate and make a total fool of themselves.

Interesting!

Prospero
10-12-2011, 01:10 PM
didn't you mean to say I dont like to etc arnie?

dderek123
10-12-2011, 01:35 PM
When you are a hater I imagine that expressing what you do and don't like can become a bit confusing.

mealticket
10-12-2011, 03:38 PM
she isnt really that muscular yet, still looks feminine in the face, id hit it

Silcc69
10-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Damn I thought somebody photoshoped Lexi Wade's face on her.

Gillian
10-12-2011, 04:03 PM
I think she went beyond tanned to the creosote look just to hide the myriad of tattoos she had done a few years back.

First it was plastic surgery, then it was tattoos, and now this. Yes, she needs help ...

robertlouis
10-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Damn I thought somebody photoshoped Lexi Wade's face on her.

Maiow! Silcc, I'm surprised at you.

For once I agree with Arnie - make a note of the date. :)

This poor girl is a living metaphor for everything that's bad about celebrity culture. The poor man's Katie Price (and Katie's pretty low-rent too, let's face it) is a good description. It will all end in tears or worse.

Merkurie
10-12-2011, 05:26 PM
She lost me with the beach ball implants and prison tatts.