PDA

View Full Version : Asian TS Celine in LA/OC

linym01
10-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Her ad only allows initial contact thru e-mail and does outcall only.
E-mailed her saying I was going to be in SoCal first weekend in November and does she visit city I would be in. She responded less than 24 hours later with very nice unblurred pics and asked if I had been with TS before, what would I like to do, how generous was I, and to send pics.
I figure outcall in LA area must average between four and five roses.
Anyone been with her and could tell me if she's worth the time?
Have seen discussions about her running from no-show to YMMV to wonderful time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.eros-la.com/files/134889.htm

BLKGSXR
10-11-2011, 11:17 PM
One thing I can say about her is shes very petite in size and very pretty other then that never seen her "working" always seen her hanging with her fellow Filipinos girls.

Willie Escalade
10-12-2011, 05:21 AM
If you saw her, you wouldn't even know she's a TS. VERY petite...and nice as hell.

diablito
10-12-2011, 05:26 AM
but suffers from a common disease... noassatall

Willie Escalade
10-12-2011, 08:29 AM
but suffers from a common disease... noassatall
You wrong! :)

Quiet Reflections
10-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Her ad only allows initial contact thru e-mail and does outcall only.
E-mailed her saying I was going to be in SoCal first weekend in November and does she visit city I would be in. She responded less than 24 hours later with very nice unblurred pics and asked if I had been with TS before, what would I like to do, how generous was I, and to send pics.
I figure outcall in LA area must average between four and five roses.
Anyone been with her and could tell me if she's worth the time?
Have seen discussions about her running from no-show to YMMV to wonderful time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.eros-la.com/files/134889.htm
Roses? I'm guessing that's money but what does that translate to in dollars.

BLKGSXR
10-12-2011, 03:24 PM
If you saw her, you wouldn't even know she's a TS. VERY petite...and nice as hell.
no offense Ben shes pretty but I know youre not saying that theirs some doubt back there.... 0_0

Willie Escalade
10-13-2011, 02:49 AM
no offense Ben shes pretty but I know youre not saying that theirs some doubt back there.... 0_0
It's not huge, but it suits her frame perfectly...

BLKGSXR
10-13-2011, 02:50 AM
It's not huge, but it suits her frame perfectly...
TheTruthShallSetYouFree!

diablito
10-13-2011, 08:03 PM
noassatall