PDA

View Full Version : This woman really wants butter

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
A crazy woman in KFC brighton who demands butter - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtuYHgnhxfE)

wow just wow

Silcc69
10-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Man i'm glad she wasn't black.

tsadriana
10-11-2011, 03:23 PM
She says :" Stop being so rude" but she was going with the f..k off all the way...lol...if this is the way a woman behave in public ,what can i say about men?

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 03:25 PM
A crazy woman in KFC brighton who demands butter - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtuYHgnhxfE)

wow just wow

Welcome to England, Kelly!

It's quite distressing to see Kate Middleton behaving like that on her night off, don't you think?

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2011, 03:25 PM
She was telling the middle easterners they were foreigners and they don't matter - I'm surprised someone didn't smack her

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 03:26 PM
She says :" Stop being so rude" but she was going with the f..k off all the way...lol...if this is the way a woman behave in public ,what can i say about men?

To be fair, I suspect that she may not have the right amount of sandwiches to make up a decent picnic.

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 03:27 PM
She was telling the middle easterners they were foreigners and they don't matter - I'm surprised someone didn't smack her

Like I said, if even the Royals can't set an example these days, there's just no hope for the rest of us lol.

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2011, 03:27 PM
lmao Robert, she gave her butter, she just wanted extra lol

I just loved her blue eyeshadow

tsadriana
10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
She was telling the middle easterners they were foreigners and they don't matter - I'm surprised someone didn't smack her"
Yes u right there but u see not everyone explode like her.Maybe she was thinking with her reaction will intimidate the audience .lol

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh by the way I like the guys voice that told her to shut up - such a sexy accent

Silcc69
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM

You know an American would've told them to go back to their fuckin country.

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2011, 03:31 PM
You know an American would've told them to go back to their fuckin country.
OH for sure - American's say that all the time - They consider anyone that looks middle eastern terrorist

When some of them aren't even from Iraq or Afghanistan lol

I've seen people think Persians were terrorist and act terribly rude.

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Oh by the way I like the guys voice that told her to shut up - such a sexy accent

And he was offended because she was swearing in front of a youngster - good for him!

BTW, if you want a sexy accent, give me a call, Kelly, softly-spoken scotsman.....:dancing:

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2011, 03:39 PM
And he was offended because she was swearing in front of a youngster - good for him!

BTW, if you want a sexy accent, give me a call, Kelly, softly-spoken scotsman.....:dancing:
hee hee lol

Tepres
10-11-2011, 04:14 PM

wow just wow

She looks like a Welfare mom. Give her the butter and don't let her get hungry or she'll eat one of her babies.

Edwoodwoodwood
10-11-2011, 04:23 PM
That's my bloody wife, I told to her to stay out of the KFC as she will put on weight! I hadn't realsied the bitch was having extra butter as well! You wait til I get home tonight there will be hell for this showing me up in front of all you guys.

beaufont
10-11-2011, 04:25 PM
It's true you do meet some lovely people in KFC - I can't believe it's not butter :banana: :banana: :banana: :fu:

Jericho
10-11-2011, 04:29 PM

Yah, like yer only gargling half a pint of glass! :hide-1:

Jericho
10-11-2011, 04:30 PM
:hide-1:
Give that fat troll some buttah, dammit!

Edwoodwoodwood
10-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Long live the Colonel.

He has done well for himself over in England with his singing, painting and animal rescue TV progs.

He rescues the chickens, wraps them up in his secret recipe and then deep fries them and serves them up. But without the frigging butter. What a bloody cheap skate.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQvmX6dSf4Kw6ufVcdPmaKSU6W24isD Cz8y6tGM9aUZ8EVU3_ohttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRIa2zmogFZyPosokXe3x7bCuMqDo5-7PkcY61DGSePG633HfNFw

Stavros
10-11-2011, 04:49 PM

Brighton has the third largest gay community in the UK outside London and Manchester; it also has a lot of students some of whom work in KFC, McDonalds and the other retail outlets. To assume the staff are 'Middle easterners' is instant stereotyping as unworthy of this thread, whose relevance to Hung Angels escapes me.

TSLoverUK999
10-11-2011, 05:01 PM
She looked loose enough with out butter :whistle:

FistFuk
10-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Lol

Maybe she just watched "Last Tango In Paris" and is afraid Marlon Brando is still alive.

Merkurie
10-11-2011, 05:48 PM
It has been a bad time for Fergie since she was asked to leave the castle.
Really sad.