PDA

View Full Version : Why bother

BigDF
10-10-2011, 11:49 PM
This is just a suggestion to the good people of Hung Angels. As everyone knows we have some very hateful folks on here of late. In addition to hijacking threads, they are starting threads of their own. Instead of providing them the attention they want, why not simply ignore their new threads? And as for the crap they post in hijacked threads, unless they're making a personal attack on some one, we could ignore their posts. Again, this is just my suggestion on how we can deal with these folks.:geek:

tsadriana
10-10-2011, 11:54 PM
i have to agreed with u on this,some positive/negative threads can be made it by someone full of jelousy or someone u wants to get more attention ,clients or honestley this threads to be check it before are posted in here.if they say someting by someone to be a search instead about that person and after when ur absolutley sure that the threads is genuine to be posted in here.my sugestion.

dgs925
10-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Yeah, but what else are you gonna talk about?

Seriously though, I agree for the most part. I don't respond to natina threads or Freddy threads. In this case, Nicole just can't stop responding. I love that girl, but there is no troll too low for her to respond. She needs to just let the troll have the last word and walk away.

BellaBellucci
10-10-2011, 11:56 PM
I agree, but with one caveat: if you're going to attack someone, at least, for Gods' sake, please be funny. Lulz or GTFO.

~BB~

tsadriana
10-10-2011, 11:57 PM
yes true ,but people who come in here is obviously they are curios about someting and they really wants to know that what they looking for is not in vaine

Dino Velvet
10-10-2011, 11:57 PM
This is just a suggestion to the good people of Hung Angels. As everyone knows we have some very hateful folks on here of late. In addition to hijacking threads, they are starting threads of their own. Instead of providing them the attention they want, why not simply ignore their new threads? And as for the crap they post in hijacked threads, unless they're making a personal attack on some one, we could ignore their posts. Again, this is just my suggestion on how we can deal with these folks.:geek:

You're definitely one of the good guys here. I say ignoring is better than fighting and saves time too. Keeps bad threads from getting undeserving bumps as well. There are no mods so we find our own path here.

Teydyn
10-11-2011, 12:04 AM
I say ignoring is better than fighting
The ignore function made the english infestation bearable. Now there only needs to be a "ignore thread" function :ignore:

BluegrassCat
10-11-2011, 12:05 AM
The mods are around. That nuclear meltdown of a thread by wicker got taken down within an hour and a half. But yeah, for most the other stuff we are left to create our own community.

Dino Velvet
10-11-2011, 12:08 AM
The ignore function made the english infestation bearable. Now there only needs to be a "ignore thread" function :ignore:

I don't mean the "ignore button". I mean ignore them literally like they never existed.

SirCumsAlot
10-11-2011, 12:15 AM

Seriously though, I agree for the most part. I don't respond to natina threads or Freddy threads. In this case, Nicole just can't stop responding. I love that girl, but there is no troll too low for her to respond. She needs to just let the troll have the last word and walk away.

I gotta say this like the only thing so far u posted I agree with u on. If she learn how to ignore people and move on, things would be alot less blown out of proportion

FreddieGomez
10-11-2011, 12:18 AM
I agree, but with one caveat: if you're going to attack someone, at least, for Gods' sake, please be funny. Lulz or GTFO.

~BB~
WORD!

Ms. Swan Flo Rida Look Like A Man - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9UT7c8Ugg)

BellaBellucci
10-11-2011, 12:24 AM

There is. It's called self control. :lol:

~BB~

MdR Dave
10-11-2011, 12:32 AM

Seriously though, I agree for the most part. I don't respond to natina threads or Freddy threads.

Freddie seems like an OK guy. Strong opinions, definitely knows what he likes and doesn't - but not especially nasty. Pretty funny, too.

I don't know that there's any comparison between he and Natina.

SammiValentine
10-11-2011, 12:40 AM

lol...

Dino Velvet
10-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Freddie seems like an OK guy. Strong opinions, definitely knows what he likes and doesn't - but not especially nasty. Pretty funny, too.

I was a nightmare when I was Freddie's age so I've never judged him harshly.

Natina is OK 'cept she has Jim Crow Tourettes. The race baiting is so excessive it comes off as tongue in cheek whether it was intended that way or not.

Dino Velvet
10-11-2011, 12:42 AM
lol...

I wish there was a special button so I'd get extra attention from you.

Silcc69
10-11-2011, 12:42 AM

~BB~

LOL true true.

SammiValentine
10-11-2011, 12:44 AM
I wish there was a special button so I'd get extra attention from you.

haha. seriously, enlglish infestation? wtf :confused::confused::confused:

lool

onmyknees
10-11-2011, 12:47 AM

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's an OK guy, but he's not the worst person in the world either. I just wonder if this is all an internet act for guys like him....or does he really believe the shit he writes?
I'm not a paticularily sensitive sort, unless attacked, but if I sterotyped blacks and PR's like he does whites, the brothas be throwin' down some responses...I assure you ! LMAO

fred41
10-11-2011, 01:04 AM

~BB~

I think most of us, with the exception of extremely sensitive folk, can agree on this.

BellaBellucci
10-11-2011, 02:39 AM
WORD!

Ms. Swan Flo Rida Look Like A Man - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9UT7c8Ugg)

Shut up Meg Remix - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9exwrhgrRY)

~BB~

Dino Velvet
10-11-2011, 02:48 AM

lool

You're so cute I'd even give your crabs sweet butterfly kisses.

Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974) Part 3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWfvgF7b9SM)

PomonaCA
10-11-2011, 02:58 AM
Nothing wrong with a little hatred if it's funny. I have no problem with calling someone a nigger faggot cracker jew.

In fact, the only thing funnier than nigger faggot cracker jew is someone getting offended by words! Now that's comedy!

Dino Velvet
10-11-2011, 03:00 AM
Nothing wrong with a little hatred if it's funny. I have no problem with calling someone a nigger faggot cracker jew.

In fact, the only thing funnier than nigger faggot cracker jew is someone getting offended by words! Now that's comedy!

Don't forget Honky. I miss being called that and am trying to have it catch on again.

FistFuk
10-11-2011, 03:14 AM

It does appear that, with the exception of Flabby, the mods have left this place.

Heh.

This might turn out badly for some of you new guys. . .

dderek123
10-11-2011, 03:31 AM

"Don't feed the trolls" is not a new idea. It works though. Use the ignore function as well. It makes it a lot easier.

eze
10-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Some people enjoy drama.

Others are bored.

dderek123
10-11-2011, 03:38 AM
^ I agree.

FistFuk
10-11-2011, 03:50 AM
"Don't feed the trolls" is not a new idea. It works though. Use the ignore function as well. It makes it a lot easier.

Not really. The trolls have always been worthless, but when people hit them, it's the right thing to do.

It's right vs wrong. You passive clowns who wont fight just slowly kill a forum by eventually forming a picture trading circle jerk.

lol

dderek123
10-11-2011, 04:13 AM
Whatever makes yourself feel cooler. You're free to pursue that.

FistFuk
10-11-2011, 04:31 AM
Whatever makes yourself feel cooler. You're free to pursue that.

fonzie is cool - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrKDWhmgyl8&feature=related)

:party:

russtafa
10-11-2011, 04:34 AM
:ignore:these hateful ones are so trying i just don't reply to them any more

dderek123
10-11-2011, 04:41 AM
Yep. And the less attention they receive the more bored they will get. Once they think the well has gone dry they will move on to the next message board and stir up some shit over there.

FistFuk
10-11-2011, 04:50 AM
Yep. But the less attention they receive the more bored they will get. Once they think the well has gone dry they will move on to the next message board and stir up some shit over there.

That's not really accurate. I've been active on the three most active ts forums over the last six years. While I'm posting, the forums are working, when I stop posting, the forum dies.

Are you making some sort of connection here?

rockabilly
10-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Haters gonna hate.

Prospero
10-11-2011, 08:19 AM
There are virtually no people here that I hate. But some ideas and behaviours (ie. racism) that are hateful. Never attack the person - but their beliefs. And i agree - ignoring new threads started by "the hateful ones (they differ according to one's own standpiont - I am sure some here find me hateful) but best of all be funny.

paulrogers
10-11-2011, 10:08 AM

~BB~

But why attack them in the 1st place the way you attack people on here?

BigDF
10-11-2011, 01:38 PM
The mods are around. That nuclear meltdown of a thread by wicker got taken down within an hour and a half. But yeah, for most the other stuff we are left to create our own community.I'm fairly impressed with the mods and their responses to the community. This place sometimes reminds me of the movies Roadhouse and Coyote Ugly with mods working as bouncers. One of the boards I'm on is 100% moderated by the control freak who runs it and it's populated by a bunch of train geeks like me. All we argue about is what got built when and paint jobs.:yayo:

Teydyn
10-11-2011, 01:44 PM

lool
Didnt mean you or the other nice english fellows.

It was directed to Mrs Treetrunk and followers...

BigDF
10-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Not really. The trolls have always been worthless, but when people hit them, it's the right thing to do.

It's right vs wrong. You passive clowns who wont fight just slowly kill a forum by eventually forming a picture trading circle jerk.

lolI'm not saying be passive, just to ignore threads posted by these folks. Trust me, when they attack a friend, I'm going to hit back. Oh, and I saw your other post about how when you stop posting, the forum dies. All I can say about that is how fortunate we are that you are gracing us with your presence.:dancing:

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm not saying be passive, just to ignore threads posted by these folks. Trust me, when they attack a friend, I'm going to hit back. Oh, and I saw your other post about how when you stop posting, the forum dies. All I can say about that is how fortunate we are that you are gracing us with your presence.:dancing:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Terrific thread, sir, and one of the reasons why you've got so much kudos on the positive thread.

I'll take it a step further from the political hate and attacks and into the personal bile that gets poured on so many of the girls because of their looks. Beauty is, as they say, in the eye of the beholder. Now my taste is for petite and very feminine girls. Masculine-looking girls or those who are massively endowed are a turn-off, but I would never dream of commenting adversely on them or worse still attack them. I just focus on the girls I like and speak positively as much as I can.

Those who choose to go into attack dog mood whenever they see a girl who doesn't match their fantasies or expectations display ignorance, immaturity, a poor understanding of human relationships and a capacity for unfocused hate. Back off, think before you type and if that fails, STFU, fellas.

BellaBellucci
10-11-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm fairly impressed with the mods and their responses to the community. This place sometimes reminds me of the movies Roadhouse and Coyote Ugly with mods working as bouncers. One of the boards I'm on is 100% moderated by the control freak who runs it and it's populated by a bunch of train geeks like me. All we argue about is what got built when and paint jobs.:yayo:

HOUSE....RoadHOUSE - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zu5XVIQylE&feature=related)

Family Guy: Roadhouse - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF-jVxfpc50)

~BB~

fred41
10-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Oh, and I saw your other post about how when you stop posting, the forum dies. All I can say about that is how fortunate we are that you are gracing us with your presence.:dancing:

LMAO...Yeah, it's interesting how internet forums create outrageous egos...or senses of self worth....that the "real world" has ways of shooting down immediately.