BellaBellucci
10-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Where's all the cock and tits?

Alllrighty then.

~BB~

BigDF
10-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Alllrighty then.

~BB~I cruised right past the text to the pics and I was going to use that phrase, Bella, dammit. Now I've got to think of something else. Problem is more blood is down in my groin than up it brain, which is shorting out. Great shots and thanks for getting Jericho hot.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Jericho
10-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Alllrighty then.

~BB~
That's more like it...that's why i come here! :jerkoff

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 03:00 PM
That's more like it...that's why i come here! :jerkoff

And I thought it was the sheep! :geek:

Edwoodwoodwood
10-11-2011, 03:05 PM
At last back to some sensible postings, well done Jericho for getting this forum back on track and fair play to Bella for coming up trumps and getting into the spirit of things. Lets just hope that Bella has set the ball rolling for others to follow.

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 03:07 PM
At last back to some sensible postings, well done Jericho for getting this forum back on track and fair play to Bella for coming up trumps and getting into the spirit of things. Lets just hope that Bella has set the ball rolling for others to follow.

Think Ed, FFS think! :)

Prospero
10-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Wow - those pictures of Bella are just lovely. I like this girl more and more. Brain and... phew... nice nice body. I could even out up with the orange walls of her boudoir..

BellaBellucci
10-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Wow - those pictures of Bella are just lovely. I like this girl more and more. Brain and... phew... nice nice body. I could even out up with the orange walls of her boudoir..

Thank you. And actually, the orange walls are quite appropo as it was my first favorite color growing up. I still have no idea why. :lol:

I'm still editing photos, so I'll post more later, including some shot in different, non-orange flavored settings. :party:

~BB~

robertlouis
10-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Thank you. And actually, the orange walls are quite appropo as it was my first favorite color growing up. I still have no idea why. :lol:

I'm still editing photos, so I'll post more later, including some shot in different, non-orange flavored settings. :party:

~BB~

You look great in these pics, Bella. And given the choice, I'd rather lick you all over than those orange-flavoured walls...... :dancing:

PomonaCA
10-12-2011, 04:06 AM
That's what happens when you let niggers on the internet!

Quiet Reflections
10-12-2011, 04:34 AM
you look very nice Bella