PDA

View Full Version : Here's to the crazy ones.

BellaBellucci
10-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Many people may not like this, but deep down they know it's true.

Think differently.

~BB~

BigDF
10-09-2011, 02:01 PM

Think differently.

~BB~I always try, myself, BB and thank you for such an inspirational post in the midst of the normal insanity here.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

onmyknees
10-09-2011, 02:32 PM

Think differently.

~BB~

Bella baby...WTF are you doing up @ 5 am ? Long Night? Sorry I missed it...:fuckin:

BellaBellucci
10-09-2011, 02:33 PM
I always try, myself, BB and thank you for such an inspirational post in the midst of the normal insanity here.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Don't thank me. Thank Steve Jobs.

Bella baby...WTF are you doing up @ 5 am ? Long Night? Sorry I missed it...:fuckin:

Editing photos, actually. Exciting stuff. :lol:

~BB~

onmyknees
10-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Editing photos, actually. Exciting stuff. :lol:

~BB~

Nice !!! I'm sure it is ( exciting) but only if you share ! ....good morning BTW.

BellaBellucci
10-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Nice !!! I'm sure it is ( exciting) but only if you share ! ....good morning BTW.

I'll share soon. And goodnight. ;)

~BB~

onmyknees
10-09-2011, 02:37 PM
I like that thought....Nite Bella xo

Prospero
10-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Bella - nice quote. I applaud the sentiment.

kukm4
10-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Video version

Think different - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX9GTUMh490)

Dino Velvet
10-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Keep those sexy avatars going, Bella. You know I like them.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar57340_55.gif

Bobby Domino
10-09-2011, 09:39 PM
The "Think Different" Apple ad campaign of 1999!!! Nice. They also posted photos of iconic thinkers of the 20th century, Gandhi, Einstein, MLK, Jr, etc. Nice find!!!

Inspiring & refreshing. Thank you

BellaBellucci
10-10-2011, 08:45 PM
I hope everyone lives this philosophy everyday. With the state of the world the way it is, the time is now. :geek:

~BB~

tao1kiku
10-11-2011, 03:11 AM
But well said regardless, Herd mentality will doom the human race. THose who think differently see above the herd

PomonaCA
10-11-2011, 03:13 AM
Woz likes Android.

BellaBellucci
10-11-2011, 03:16 AM
Woz likes Android.

I do too. I've never owned an Apple product in my life. I wouldn't even keep iTunes on my machine if not for Bailey Jay's podcast. But the words still ring true.

~BB~

kukm4
10-11-2011, 03:19 AM
You could use Miro to dl podcast as well if you need an alternative.

http://www.getmiro.com/

russtafa
10-11-2011, 04:23 AM
But well said regardless, Herd mentality will doom the human race. THose who think differently see above the herd
the herd mentality is for protection and if it does not exist we would not be here.there is thinking out side the box which is a good thing but most people fit in one group or another

Helvis2012
10-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Nice.

PomonaCA
10-11-2011, 05:41 AM
I do too. I've never owned an Apple product in my life. I wouldn't even keep iTunes on my machine if not for Bailey Jay's podcast. But the words still ring true.

~BB~

Awe bullcrap. The only thing that that ad campaign does it make druggie fuckups feel good about their fucked up lives.

Seriously. Do you think Ghandi or MLK would give a shit about a fucking ipod or iphone? Let's be serious. Apple isn't about sociological ideals, they are about profit AND RIGHTFULLY SO!

Let business be business and ideologies be ideologies.

bobvela
10-11-2011, 06:06 AM

~BB~

The only reason I use iTunes is to figure out what the underlying rss feed is of a podcast which is only to be had on iTunes... shortly there after I am subscribed under another client and iTunes goes away to living in an offline virtual machine.

BellaBellucci
10-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Awe bullcrap. The only thing that that ad campaign does it make druggie fuckups feel good about their fucked up lives.

Seriously. Do you think Ghandi or MLK would give a shit about a fucking ipod or iphone? Let's be serious. Apple isn't about sociological ideals, they are about profit AND RIGHTFULLY SO!

Let business be business and ideologies be ideologies.

This thread isn't about Apple. It's about what Steve Jobs stood for, and that campaign was him in a nutshell. We need more people like him. :lol:

~BB~

OmarZ
10-11-2011, 06:26 AM
This thread isn't about Apple. It's about what Steve Jobs stood for, and that campaign was him in a nutshell. We need more people like him. :lol:

~BB~

he didnt ask for a trillion stimulus to get his business going

he just did it

no bailouts
no cashouts
no corporate wellfare

PomonaCA
10-12-2011, 03:06 AM
I can't think of a single business in this country that was started with "a trillion stimulus". I can't even think of a business that was started with a billion in stimulus.

And Steve Jobs didn't stand for anything except excellent marketing. The proof is that you fools think he actually believed what his commercials said...... and that made him an EXCELLENT marketeer!

OmarZ
10-12-2011, 03:11 AM
I can't think of a single business in this country that was started with "a trillion stimulus". I can't even think of a business that was started with a billion in stimulus.

And Steve Jobs didn't stand for anything except excellent marketing. The proof is that you fools think he actually believed what his commercials said...... and that made him an EXCELLENT marketeer!

Precisley, thus the clown in the white house needs to get fired in 2012

Jobs stood for all thats good with free market

when Apple was down in 1997, he didnt ask the people to bail him out... he turned the company around with good management... creative products...

now if only detroit or banks could learn a lession...

PomonaCA
10-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Precisley, thus the clown in the white house needs to get fired in 2012

Jobs stood for all thats good with free market

when Apple was down in 1997, he didnt ask the people to bail him out... he turned the company around with good management... creative products...

now if only detroit or banks could learn a lession...

But he did turn to a true business man, Bill Gates.