PDA

View Full Version : Hamburger Marys Long Beach CA

linym01
10-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Anyone been to Marys for their weekly Tues parties?
Want to attend the monthly Sat nite party that just started there again, is it worth hanging out in area for the Tues nite party as well?

Willie Escalade
10-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Quite a few hot gals head down there on Tuesdays. Check the galleries on http://www.tgirlnights.com.

My current avatar pic was taken there last week (not by me).

BLKGSXR
10-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Depends on the night if its super cold or hot no one will be there mind you if I go I always go just to see old friends..

Felicia Katt
10-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Anyone been to Marys for their weekly Tues parties?
Want to attend the monthly Sat nite party that just started there again, is it worth hanging out in area for the Tues nite party as well?
yes

FK

linym01
10-09-2011, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Was either going to stay in area for
both or fly to Vegas after the Sat party. Now I may just
stay and have some fun between the two party nites.

linym01
10-09-2011, 02:32 AM
Bump

iagodelgado
10-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Why does this need a bump? Maybe it's something I don't understand coz I don't come from the US - but what a great title - Hamburger Mary's. Obviously the TS hangout of choice.

BLKGSXR
10-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Why does this need a bump? Maybe it's something I don't understand coz I don't come from the US - but what a great title - Hamburger Mary's. Obviously the TS hangout of choice.
Hamburger marys is a restaurant, but a gay/lesbian/ts friendly spot.
A bump is like a reminder or a heads up to people to look at it.

LuckyPierre
01-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm not from that area, but when I was in town for business, I went to a Tuesday nighter a couple years ago. This was before I was totally comfortable approaching a t-girl and asking for a dance or buying her a drink, so I mostly was a wallflower and took in the sights. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the atmosphere and found it pretty laid-back and chill with a good crowd. Like 60 girls.

The hostess who organizes these events was very nice and made a point to welcome new faces - next time she's gonna introduce me around and help me find a girl (that isn't a pro) to hang out with.

Willie Escalade
01-08-2012, 02:12 AM
The hostess who organizes these events was very nice and made a point to welcome new faces - next time she's gonna introduce me around and help me find a girl (that isn't a pro) to hang out with.
You're referring to Jamie Jameson. She is a nice person and makes you feel comfortable, especially if it's your first time at the club.

Willie Escalade
05-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Bumping this thread. My partner in crime Scott (aka smith) just texted me saying Carmen Moore, Mya, Danika Dreams, and some other gals are down there tonight. No pics from ME since I'm still at work!