PDA

View Full Version : Myspace or Facebook Pussy?

slingblade
10-06-2011, 04:13 PM
If anybody else has gotten any pussy or ass using Myspace or Facebook?

I've slayed a few GG's and a lil while back I got this local Mexican TS.

Most the girls I fucked were primarily horny white girls who in their words wantdd some Big Black Cock. '

The one Tranny I fucked we used to send messages and then it started with the phone texts and then she was like I dont think you want to see me and im like why not and shes like well I have something extra down there. I pretended like I didnt even know she was TS and was like what you mean and she told me and I told her that I didnt care about that of course she wasn't that passable to where I couldnt clock her.

So then she's like if you really wanna see me you have to take a picture of your cock and text it to me and if I like what I see I'll tell you where I live. I texted her a picture of my dick and of course i'm packing some major heat and she was like can you come see me tonight and I was like sure. '

So then night rolls around and I went on my misson to slay and i'd say within 30 minutes of meeting her shes sucking on this big dick like shes starving. Then she was like I want that BBC deep inside my ass and to be honest I was always leary of fucking trannies cause you know. But I was like fuck it imma tear this ass up and I did do that but she wasnt the cleaniest girl if you know what I mean and it made me a bit gun shy of doing this again.. lol

Myspace was great for meating freaks and fucking them but I dont really mess around with facebook that way its pretty much just for keeping up wit old head and fam.

needsum
10-06-2011, 04:16 PM
I never really bothered with Myspace. But I had a year-long affair with an old high school girlfriend that I re-connected with on Facebook. And I've lined up the potential for a few more as well... FB is kinda cool! lol

slingblade
10-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Myspace is where all the freaks are man. Facebook is so boring and now I guess Mysapce is boring too but back a couple years ago it was popping.

Silcc69
10-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Myspace is where all the freaks are man. Facebook is so boring and now I guess Mysapce is boring too but back a couple years ago it was popping.

Myspace is like a fuckin ghost town now.

slingblade
10-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Myspace is like a fuckin ghost town now.

yes its dead now.

BellaBellucci
10-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Oh, you guys mean My_____?

It's f'ing retarded now. :lol:

~BB~

SirCumsAlot
10-06-2011, 06:53 PM
i used to meet mad pple on myspace. Facebook a lil harder mainly cuz people use it more privately plus I use mines more for networking

mealticket
10-06-2011, 08:23 PM
yeah definitely hooked up with a few girls on myspace back in the day, but I don't use it now, deleted my profile...facebook is where the potential is now...