PDA

View Full Version : Shooting for HBO "Cathouse" this Saturday ***I F

WendyWilliams
01-20-2006, 02:38 AM
I just confirmed that this Saturday I will be traveling to the Bunny Ranch in Reno to shoot a segment for their upcoming series "Cathouse" on HBO............I will be teaching the bunnies of the house a course on how to deal and work with submissive men via role playing, feminization, etccc.

I am really excited as not only will it be fun to meet Dennis, owner of Bunny Ranch but ladies like Airforce Amy, etccc.

Ill post some pictures when I get back on Monday.

Hugs
Wendy

brickcitybrother
01-20-2006, 04:15 AM
Good luck and congrats.

jasonr30
01-20-2006, 04:46 AM
you will have to see if you can find out when it will air so you can give us all a heads up...

davemaine
01-20-2006, 04:50 AM
yeah would be nice to see that show when it first airs shouldbe an interesting one :)

samstl99
01-20-2006, 05:07 AM
Wendy.. are they going to also focus on that you are a TS? Not sure if that is going to be part of the topic. I think it would great if they do. I am sure they would be surprised how many fantasys include a hot TS.

Good Luck and smack Summer on the ass!.

Felicia Katt
01-20-2006, 05:13 AM
Wendy, congrats, but you were already a star in Katt's house LOL

hey girl, thanks for the props on the other board! I don't read it, but someone linked me. That was really nice of you.

hugs

FK

axman
01-20-2006, 05:37 AM
Spank that ass girl!
:D

Skillet
01-20-2006, 05:55 AM
I just confirmed that this Saturday I will be traveling to the Bunny Ranch in Reno to shoot a segment for their upcoming series "Cathouse" on HBO............I will be teaching the bunnies of the house a course on how to deal and work with submissive men via role playing, feminization, etccc.

I am really excited as not only will it be fun to meet Dennis, owner of Bunny Ranch but ladies like Airforce Amy, etccc.

Ill post some pictures when I get back on Monday.

Hugs
Wendy
I'm interested to know how you deal submissive men, myself. :D

WendyWilliams
01-20-2006, 06:00 AM
Yes Im coming in as a member of the transsexual adult community in fact they found me at the AVN Convention and contacted me last week.

The class is about how to role play, use of toys, strap on's, etccc

Of course I get to use some hands on hands with the ladies, hehe

Ill give details
Wendy

hwbs
01-20-2006, 09:25 AM
speaking of the "bunny ranch" ...someone in our recieving office put up a calendar from one of the ranched out there, lol....it has a selection of the girls on display in this 16 month calendar....im partial to miss july, lol....good luck on the shoot wendy :lol:

Quinn
01-20-2006, 03:51 PM
Sounds like an opportunity to meet some interesting people. Dennis, in particular, seems to be quite a charecter. Good luck.

-Quinn

popperluv
01-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Wendy you got to whip out your cock on HBO !LOL!

But seriously are you gonna have a sub guy there to demonstrate on?

AllanahStarrNYC
01-21-2006, 02:19 AM
congrats dear- :)

WendyWilliams
01-22-2006, 11:42 PM
Ok Im at the BUnny Ranch and all I can say is WOW its amazing here........the actual Ranch is beautiful as you drive up from the beginning you wouldnt know how HUGE its on inside. Over 30 bunny rooms, Vip Room, etcc on the inside and outside the bungalos (sp) are like hotel suites, amazing. Ok now the girls, there are over 30 ladies here this weekend and some are WOW beautiful , out of the 30 a high majority are really beautiful, sweet and enjoy what they do...........I found some interesting facts too,,the girls must see a dr. once a week and a blood test once a month, they have a full staffed kitchen 24 hours for the ladies, internet access everywhere, Dennis and Suzette are really here for their girls.

Now to my part with HBO,,after arriving jet lagged and a 30 minute drive to the ranch I wasnt expecting for the taping to start immediately but it did LOL...............I got to meet a few bunnies in which I hit if off with Candy immediately.........Then Dennis came in and we chatted though he was really behind on times with terms and transgendered community in general he atleast asked questions and was eager to learn. Later that night Ishot my class,,,it was about sensual role playing and teasing. I had a great time with the 3 ladies in the class and overall it was amazing experience. The people here from HBO are hillarious and really want to portray this experience in a good light, However I will wait till editing before I praise too much.

Well today Im here relaxing and hanging out and back home tomorrow, Ill post some pictures as soon as attachments are back.

Hugs
Wendy

NickTheQuick
01-23-2006, 12:15 AM
Congrats. I thought Air Force Amy left the Ranch after some young chick started getting top earner prizes and jealousy set in. It at least appeared that way on an old episode. I find it hard to believe that most of the 30 girls are beautiful, unless Dennis fired bunch of those ugly hoes he had parading around last season. Btw there was a transexual on the show during the last season, anyone catch it?

lurker
01-27-2006, 11:26 PM
did the editors or crew mention anything about the airdate for this show?

BOATER
01-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Congrats Wendy. Can't wait to see that episode.
Yes, it is interesting how safe and clean the ranches operate. The weekly checkup's and the need to register with the sheriffs office to get your work card. Some may shy away from that.
But Carson City does appriecate the economic stimulation the work brings. I'm sure you must have quite a few fans in the Reno/Carson City area that would have loved to see you out there.
Can you imagine a ranch for TS girls? A clean and safe environment for girls who choose this path in their journey through their transition.

TheGuard
03-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Just wanted to give this a bump now that Cathouse is back on, Wendy, do you know when your ep is scheduled to air?

It's such a fun show to watch - it's funny because jokingly I sent Dennis an email a year and a half ago explaining how they should find a few transgendered girls for the ranch, and now...

can't wait to see the ep.

crayons
03-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Wendy Williams: you go girl!

luv4Tgirls
03-20-2007, 10:04 PM
I think that is great, so when does the show air. That show is too funny. :lol:

WendyWilliams
03-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Not sure which episode I am in the new season, They have showed two or three of the new ones and in 1 and 2 there are highlights of me in the back or hanging out........................Im excited to see how the edited it LOL

RawNY
03-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Hummm, wondering what it is that is "hanging out"?

mikey_stl
03-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Do any of the legal establishments in Nevada have trannies on staff? Just curious. I know some of those in Germany do.

ballzNnutz
03-21-2007, 10:27 AM
should be an interesting episode to say the least