PDA

View Full Version : Vicky is such a kinky lady. Kim is so lucky.

Tania_Harvey
10-06-2011, 08:47 AM
I found what your wife wrote on one of your Flicker photo Kimmy. You are so lucky to have her ..... Talk about the best of all worlds. I'm so jelous!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the-real-slim-kimmy/5413540811/in/photostream

holding you in my arms darling, and lifting one of my legs and wrapping it around you. grinding my wet cunt against your groin, leather against leather.

Can feel you getting bigger baby, you must like leather against your beautiful cock ;-) you slip a hand under my leather skirt and finger fuck my cunt. mmmm baby, love that.

I cum over your hand, and we both lick your hand clean. now youre rock hard i wanna suck you. i back you up against the wall and part your sexy legs, mmm huge bulge inside your hot leather skirt.
you fucking slut you arent wearing panties :-) for a few minutes i grab your big cock through the leather and wank you.

Now i want you in my mouth baby. mmm huge red knob, put my lips around it and suck, slowly wanking your long shaft, rotating my hand as i rub you, each time my hand reaches the base of your cock, taking you to the back of my throat.

Use me like a cunt darling, fuck my face just like youre fucking your fave piece of cunt ;-)
got 3 fingers in my soaking cunt for you honey, i remove them and rub the juice on your sexy leather skirt mmmm you like cum on leather baby?

This takes you there baby, and i rip back on your foreskin, exposing your huge throbbing knob. the spunk fucking pours from your cock, over my face, dripping down my leather coat onto my skirt, finally dripping onto the floor.

You scream as you cum, vicky you fucking whore, take it you dirty shit, take my fucking spunk all over your fucking leathers.

I'm fucking covered darling, i'll never clean my leathers, want your dirty stains on me all times. xxxxxx

http://ut4.xhamster.com/t/414/1_b_619414.jpg (http://xhamster.com/movies/619414/kimmy_on_webcam.html)

Nicole Dupre
10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Who gives a shit, you perverted old man? Send your fucking disgusting letters privately.

Be honest. Do you molest children?

GroobySteven
10-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Funny how both Kim and the wife both use the same syntax and the lowercase "i" instead of I.

Jericho
10-06-2011, 01:04 PM
grinding my wet cunt against your groin, leather against leather.

Is she saying she has a leathery old cunt? :hide-1:

GroobySteven
10-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Is she saying she has a leathery old cunt? :hide-1:

Keith Richards was there?

Silcc69
10-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Who gives a shit, you perverted old man? Send your fucking disgusting letters privately.

So wrong so so wrong.

bassman2546
10-06-2011, 01:46 PM

As usual, totally uncalled for.

buckjohnson
10-06-2011, 02:19 PM

Agree.

Tania_Harvey
10-06-2011, 04:22 PM

If you can actually be bothered to read the text on the Flicker photo link I posted, holding your mouse over the leather skirt, you will see that the letter was written on Kim's photo by Vicky, (her wife) not me!

And I'm not a dirty old man... just dirty

Tania_Harvey
10-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Funny how both Kim and the wife both use the same syntax and the lowercase "i" instead of I.

Funny how you take very opportunity to have a swipe at Kim.

Is it because she is successful with a beautiful wife to fuck every night?

Or is it because you are a fat old man with no "REAL" love in your life?

SirCumsAlot
10-06-2011, 04:28 PM
how did I know this thread was about him... and why the hell are u on his dick so damn much??? Is he paying u to keep spamming these threads?

GroobySteven
10-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Funny how you take very opportunity to have a swipe at Kim.

Is it because she is successful with a beautiful wife to fuck every night?

I take an opportunity to swipe at bullshit and lies, which is just about every post you've made.

Success and beauty are subjective.

You've been a little toad since you first came on this forum ... now hop along.

Tania_Harvey
10-06-2011, 04:32 PM
how did I know this thread was about him... and why the hell are u on his dick so damn much??? Is he paying u to keep spamming these threads?

No..... its cus I want to get into "his" pants and suck the cock that has been up Vicky's ass.

Tania_Harvey
10-06-2011, 04:35 PM
I take an opportunity to swipe at bullshit and lies, which is just about every post you've made.

Success and beauty are subjective.

You've been a little toad since you first came on this forum ... now hop along.

LIES? Woops, I mean LiES (thats with a small "i")

Read this you goofy moron: http://www.flickr.com/people/the-real-slim-kimmy/

Silcc69
10-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Well we just need Bella to come in and chime in.

Faldur
10-06-2011, 04:38 PM
http://triangleartsandentertainment.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/spamalot3.jpg

GroobySteven
10-06-2011, 04:40 PM
LIES? Woops, I mean LiES (thats with a small "i")

Read this you goofy moron: http://www.flickr.com/people/the-real-slim-kimmy/

Goofy?
What part of it? What's the relevance?

Tania_Harvey
10-06-2011, 04:41 PM
http://triangleartsandentertainment.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/spamalot3.jpg

agreed

SirCumsAlot
10-06-2011, 04:49 PM
yeah yeah its pretty obvious ya'll two "working" together. Ya'll probably sitting side by side right now on ya'll little laptops on HA. He got u "promoting" him

tvkim
10-07-2011, 08:38 AM

What are you implying Steven?

slingblade
10-07-2011, 08:46 AM

LMBAo :):)

tvkim
10-07-2011, 08:52 AM
LMBAo :):)

Nice shag this morning baby. Don't stay in bed all day!

http://www.flickr.com/people/vickyleatherbabe/

GroobySteven
10-07-2011, 11:04 AM
What are you implying Steven?

Not implying anything, stating the obvious.

Quiet Reflections
10-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Tania, Everyone here already knew what he looked like so posting his picture does nothing, he's not just some dude hiding behind an internet profile he is a pretty well know and respected guy. I don't think he is jealous of her success especially when you consider his own.

foxylady
10-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Tania, Everyone here already knew what he looked like so posting his picture does nothing, he's not just some dude hiding behind an internet profile he is a pretty well know and respected guy. I don't think he is jealous of her success especially when you consider his own.

I don't understand your post.

When you say "he" are you referring to kim or to Kim's wife Vicky?

We all know Kim is a man who dresses in woman clothes, in other words, a TV.

Kim openly admits that.

But if you mean that Vicky is also a man then you need to look at her photos a bit more closely!

Quiet Reflections
10-07-2011, 11:40 AM
I don't understand your post.

When you say "he" are you referring to kim or to Kim's wife Vicky?

We all know Kim is a man who dresses in woman clothes, in other words, a TV.

Kim openly admits that.

But if you mean that Vicky is also a man then you need to look at her photos a bit more closely!
he meaning Steven/Seanchai

foxylady
10-07-2011, 11:43 AM
he meaning Steven/Seanchai

Oh.... I follow you now!

Tania_Harvey
10-07-2011, 12:03 PM

Nicole, you need to learn how to read posts before you open your foul mouth on here.

And to be honest, you should be more concerned over how you are going to look in your mid 70's really.

Not a pretty sight.

Nicole Dupre
10-08-2011, 02:32 AM
If you can actually be bothered to read the text on the Flicker photo link I posted, holding your mouse over the leather skirt, you will see that the letter was written on Kim's photo by Vicky, (her wife) not me!

And I'm not a dirty old man... just dirty

Obviously you've mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck. Within seconds of seeing that unmistakable 5 o'clock shadow in your av, I start feeling nauseous. You're the kiss of death to anything having to do with sexual pleasure. You're human salt peter. A buzz kill. A bad acid trip. A libidinal nightmare. Fingernails dragging across a blackboard during an orgasm

And... no. You're old. You're a degenerate. And you're ALL man. It's about time that you take your laxatives and play shuffleboard, you scurvy old sissy.

BellaBellucci
10-08-2011, 02:41 AM
Well we just need Bella to come in and chime in.

OK, I'll bite. All four of them are disgusting: Steven, Tania, Kim, and Kim's 'wife.' Nicole can speak for me in this thread I think. She does naked vitriol a lot better than I do. :geek:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
10-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Nicole, you need to learn how to read posts before you open your foul mouth on here.

And to be honest, you should be more concerned over how you are going to look in your mid 70's really.

Not a pretty sight.
No. "Foul" is someone with a beard sticking large inanimate objects up their ass, while an old man in bad makeup plays cheerleader.

Now get back in the cornfield, you nasty old homosexual scarecrow. Aren't you a little too old for Halloween?

Faldur
10-08-2011, 02:44 AM
http://www.thebluntblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Mmmmm-Spam.jpg

TSLoverUK999
10-08-2011, 01:02 PM
I felt embarrassed reading this & I'm not even involved.

Wow Nicole you post some harsh things from time to time, hope your nicer in person.

Hope all is well Kim.

Nicole Dupre
10-08-2011, 03:33 PM
I felt embarrassed reading this & I'm not even involved.

Wow Nicole you post some harsh things from time to time, hope your nicer in person.

Hope all is well Kim.
Oh please. This is the internet. To begin with, these people wouldn't step outside into the light of day looking like this, for fear of being institutionalized or shot on sight. And I certainly wouldn't speak to them in any other context. If I was a parent with my child, I'd cover their eyes. In fact, I still don't know what a crew of geriatric trick-or-treaters with hardons are even doing on a transsexual site in the first place, other than trying to spam an untapped market. But I'm only here for a cheap laugh anyway.

I'm going out this afternoon, to live a very conventional woman's life, which is all I ever expected from my transition; a date, which will include shopping and a visit to the botanical gardens. I would never rub elbows with these degenerates. So I'll leave you cockbandits and attention whores to sort out this mess for yourselves. I've got better shit to do.

TSLoverUK999
10-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Interesting stance, not one I can agree with.

They are hung & their fans believe they are angels so it's clear why they are here and you are here.

Nicole Dupre
10-09-2011, 01:36 AM
Interesting stance, not one I can agree with.

They are hung & their fans believe they are angels so it's clear why they are here and you are here.
You're welcome to your opinion. But, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who gets a hard-on for this Tania dude isn't very far beyond fucking a dead dog with lipstick on. And I want no part of him or of Kim's other admirers. Kim's clearly a bisexual man. I don't think he's hiding that. I'm a hetero pre-op TS.

I mean, this Tania guy is basically the president of the fan club of a married dude with a 5pm shadow, wearing lipstick and shoving bowling balls up his ass. I think it's safe to assume that anyone who would fuck me, wouldn't be interested in that depravity, and vice versa. Or, I should say, I would certainly hope not. I'm not looking for a crossover with the gay transvestite scene. Trust me. I'm not interested in Kim's world AT ALL. Kim is obviously not a TS and his fans are basically sodomy enthusiasts; not guys who appreciate beautiful women. HungAngels can lower the bar all it likes, but I'm not down with the sickness. Sue me. lol

Tania_Harvey
10-09-2011, 09:33 PM
guys who appreciate beautiful women.

And on that note... you certainly won't have many fans, judging by these hideous photos I found of you on Flicker!

Jesus man, look at the size of that ass! Too many pies again?

bte
10-10-2011, 08:16 AM
Funny how when Tania first joined, he posted pictures of Kim in a "Who is this" kind of thread. Now all of a sudden, they are best buds sticking abnormally sized dildos in each other asses. Which to be honest, I don't see how anyone can find that attractive. But its whatever.

Nicole Dupre
10-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Funny how when Tania first joined, he posted pictures of Kim in a "Who is this" kind of thread. Now all of a sudden, they are best buds sticking abnormally sized dildos in each other asses. Which to be honest, I don't see how anyone can find that attractive. But its whatever.
It's all an marketing campaign started by Kim's wife. Kim isn't even the brains of the operation. The wife puts some lipstick on 'em, shoves a bowling ball up their ass, ties some knots around their junk, and puts 'em to work. I'll put money on that.

Tania_Harvey
10-10-2011, 10:03 AM
It's all an marketing campaign started by Kim's wife. Kim isn't even the brains of the operation. The wife puts some lipstick on 'em, shoves a bowling ball up their ass, ties some knots around their junk, and puts 'em to work. I'll put money on that.

I'd rather fuck Kim's wife any day thank you. At least her ass isnt all saggy and rotting like yours!