PDA

View Full Version : Tia Phoenixx: London, Paris and (maybe) Berlin starting on Oct.18 2011

asianphoenixx
10-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Hello my European friends!

I'm currently having a vacation with my family in Malaysia, and then, I will have my 1st London tour starting on Oct.18 afternoon to Oct.21 morning (3 days only), then Paris, France on Oct. 21 afternoon to Oct.27 morning (6 days ONLY), then I may tour Berlin for 3 days afterwards.

www.tia-phoenixx.com/schedule

This tour will be a working holiday tour, so advanced booking is recommended since i'm not going to stay in my hotel room waiting for calls.
London, Paris and Berlin are my fav.cities, so catch me before i'm too far away from my hotel room LOL.

I will stay in 4 star hotel in a very strategic location in London and Paris.

See you soon!

Tia Phoenixx

asianphoenixx
10-02-2011, 03:17 PM
And of course, my Grand USA tour part 2 will follow shortly afterwards!

European21
10-02-2011, 05:18 PM
and why not Moravia?

Prospero
10-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Come back to europe again. I am going to miss your visit. :-(

ed_jaxon
10-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Hope Chicago is on the return visit schedule.

asianphoenixx
10-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Moravia? it sounds very exotic..hemmm

E_Jason my friend, Chicago will be my 1st city on my US tour! I will be there starting on Nov.7 afternoon. My confirmed tour dates for my US tour will be confirmed very soon!

And for my dearest Prospero, I will fly from London to Toronto, so I will be back to London end of Oct, and stay there for another 2 days. Please wait...I'm still working on my schedule right now, I'm still have some options with regards to European cities (except Paris and London that are already confirmed, the ticket and hotels are booked). I might either do Berlin or other city.

Keep in touch, and check my schedule in few days!

asianphoenixx
10-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Confirmed US tour dates :dancing:

www.tia-phoenixx.com/schedule (http://www.tia-phoenixx.com/schedule)

As much as I want to go to Denver, Salt lake city, and other "cold" cities as well...but my body won't tolerate it. I can't stand cold weather..so unfortunately, I'm going to warmer places this time, except, of course Chicago (oh..also Kansas city.i've never been there)..since I know you boys will be my blanket at all time while I'm there LOL:fuckin:

See you soon my friends..can't wait to see you soon, either in Europe, Canada, or USA...soon..also in Brazil, NZ and Australia (again!) and even South Africa for the 1st time!!

I'm excited!!
Wish me luck...i hope nothing bad happens:praying:

Tia

Richctdude
10-05-2011, 12:03 PM
have a safe trip

ed_jaxon
10-05-2011, 05:28 PM
See you then Tia!

asianphoenixx
10-11-2011, 03:03 PM
thanks Richctdude and I look forward to seeing you again my handsome Ed_jaxon! I hope this time we can spend more time together:)

Btw, now the Grand US tour is confirmed (and hopefully I will not have any chance) as well as my european tour:

I will visit 26 US cities (YES!!!) and 3 European cities.

The US cities will be too long to be listed here LOL, so check it out yourself.

The european cities:

London: Oct.18 afternoon to Oct.21 morning
Paris: Oct.21 afternoon to Oct.27 morning
Berlin (confirmed): Oct.27 afternoon to Oct.30 morning
London(FINAL TOUR): Oct.30 afternoon to Nov.1 evening

Can't wait to see all of you soon!

Tia

p.s: I currently look cute(er) thanks to my mom and my sister LOL. Too bad nobody can capture me professionally at the moment.
So if you are a professional photographer who resides in the city (or willing to travel) i will be visiting and are skilled with lighting and high end photography, I might need your service for my new portfolio.

Please contact me: asianphoenixx@yahoo.com along with your latest shots and website (if any)

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 03:10 PM
thanks Richctdude and I look forward to seeing you again my handsome Ed_jaxon! I hope this time we can spend more time together:)

Btw, now the Grand US tour is confirmed (and hopefully I will not have any chance) as well as my european tour:

I will visit 26 US cities (YES!!!) and 3 European cities.

The US cities will be too long to be listed here LOL, so check it out yourself.

The european cities:

London: Oct.18 afternoon to Oct.21 morning
Paris: Oct.21 afternoon to Oct.27 morning
Berlin (confirmed): Oct.27 afternoon to Oct.30 morning
London(FINAL TOUR): Oct.30 afternoon to Nov.1 evening

Can't wait to see all of you soon!

Tia

p.s: I currently look cute(er) thanks to my mom and my sister LOL. Too bad nobody can capture me professionally at the moment.
So if you are a professional photographer who resides in the city (or willing to travel) i will be visiting and are skilled with lighting and high end photography, I might need your service for my new portfolio.

Please contact me: asianphoenixx@yahoo.com along with your latest shots and website (if any)

I hope you have a wonderful and successful visit to London, Tia.

You are certainly one of the classiest and most interesting girls on the scene, and I'd love (seriously) to spend a good long conversation with you.

One day.....

asianphoenixx
10-11-2011, 03:16 PM
I hope you have a wonderful and successful visit to London, Tia.

You are certainly one of the classiest and most interesting girls on the scene, and I'd love (seriously) to spend a good long conversation with you.

One day.....

Me too Robertlouis!

I mean it. I find english men are great to be with (check my old blog entry if you don't trust me! I have visited UK several times as a "regular person" in the past and always had a great time!)

www.tia-phoenixx.com/blog

This time i will come as a companion..it's a little different you know...
Ideally, I will be popular as both, so thanks for the wish of my first UK tour coz if it is not successful i simply will not tour over there anymore. I hope I can make it this time

The competition is so tough as tough as NY and LA, but this time with so many cute asian girls. Gosh....

btw, i made a little mistake: i will tour 23 US cities, not 26

robertlouis
10-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Me too Robertlouis!

I mean it. I find english men are great to be with (check my old blog entry if you don't trust me! I have visited UK several times as a "regular person" in the past and always had a great time!)

www.tia-phoenixx.com/blog

This time i will come as a companion..it's a little different you know...
Ideally, I will be popular as both, so thanks for the wish of my first UK tour coz if it is not successful i simply will not tour over there anymore. I hope I can make it this time

The competition is so tough as tough as NY and LA, but this time with so many cute asian girls. Gosh....

btw, i made a little mistake: i will tour 23 US cities, not 26

Thanks Tia. Err, I'm Scottish, so I hope that doesn't change things.....:(

asianphoenixx
10-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks Tia. Err, I'm Scottish, so I hope that doesn't change things.....:(

LOL, of course not silly boy.
I was in Edinburgh straight from London on my last visit by train.
It's so pretty, especially the castle.
I went to Lochness afterwards

asianphoenixx
10-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Last day in Paris, france. London, UK starting tomorrow afternoon

Odelay
10-27-2011, 01:37 AM
Hope Chicago is on the return visit schedule.

Ed, maybe we can plan one of those Chicago parties during one of her visits. I have always wanted to meet Tia, and she'd be a hit at one of your parties.

ed_jaxon
10-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Odelay, I would love to have her at one of the parties but it doesn't look as though the schedules will match up. Our next event is on the 12th of November which is the day she leaves.

She is by far the best experience I have had with anyone here. Or anywhere else for that matter.

I hope to take her out for a bite to eat when she is here to show my appreciation. She is awesome.

On a different note, you left your mohawk at the spot.

Odelay
10-27-2011, 02:01 AM
She leaves the 11th, and the party is on the 12th. Darn the luck. Oh well. She's on my bucket list, so I'll probably see her someday.

And that's funny about the mohawk. It was only $8 so it's probably a throwaway.

asianphoenixx
10-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Odelay, I would love to have her at one of the parties but it doesn't look as though the schedules will match up. Our next event is on the 12th of November which is the day she leaves.

She is by far the best experience I have had with anyone here. Or anywhere else for that matter.

I hope to take her out for a bite to eat when she is here to show my appreciation. She is awesome.

On a different note, you left your mohawk at the spot.

What party you are talking about my cutie?

back in London now: Oct.27 to Nov.1

ed_jaxon
10-27-2011, 04:21 PM
Hi Tia,

Each month we host a party at a location designed as an art space.

Several members of the Hung Angels community come out and it can get pretty wild. We also have a pretty good mixture of artists and hipsters, those into bdsm and other fetishes, ts,tg and tv's, dancers and of course your humble host.

Drinks are free.

The next party is on the 12th and promises to be a great one. We are working out the details for a very special hostess for that night who will make this an incredible scene.

See you soon Tia!

asianphoenixx
10-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Sound very interesting:)

Too bad..i'm leaving on Nov.11 afternoon to Minneapolis
My tour in Chicago will be one day shorter, because i add Pittsburgh in it.

I wish the party will be great Ed!

ed_jaxon
10-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Thank you Tia, the party should be great. A few people from here always make it fun.

I will see you in a little over a week but one day I hope to meet up with you in an exotic spot in another country. That would be incredible.

and you have the best pictures. Very hot.