PDA

View Full Version : Post op vs genetic

Mickyblue
10-01-2011, 08:10 AM
How many of you have had sex with a post op tgirl? Its something I'm curious about. Like, does it feel the same or can you feel the difference when you're fucking her?

Just wondering that's all.

slingblade
10-01-2011, 03:07 PM
I havent ever had sex with a post op and most of the post ops pics that ive seen didnt turn out well so its kind of a turn off

saifan
10-01-2011, 03:19 PM
I did once. She had a good surgery and it wasn't until I saw some scarring that I believed she was a post-op. Needed lube but the pussy felt nice. Would do again.

chippy
10-02-2011, 03:07 AM
who was it u seen saifan

justafreak
10-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Haven't had the opportunity to be with a post op but if she looks good I ain't passing it up.

Paulistano
10-02-2011, 04:31 AM
Honestly its kind of a turn off for me too... but I never tried. This is very personal

RainMan
10-02-2011, 04:40 AM
Honestly its kind of a turn off for me too... but I never tried. This is very personal

:hide-1:

saifan
10-02-2011, 05:54 AM
who was it u seen saifan

A provider here in NJ named Gina who I haven't seen listed in quite some time.

raybbaby
10-02-2011, 06:56 AM
I've hit one. The same one, several times. It was awesome. Super tight. Once, afterwards, I actually caught myself thinking I'd like to shake that doctor's hand.

Silcc69
10-02-2011, 07:16 AM
I've hit one. The same one, several times. It was awesome. Super tight. Once, afterwards, I actually caught myself thinking I'd like to shake that doctor's hand.

Does it self lubricate like a normal pussy?

raybbaby
10-02-2011, 07:20 AM
The only time I ever had to use lube was one morning when we both had just woke up and were horny, and wanted to get right to it. Usually I am a huge fan of eating pussy, so it would usually get pretty wet, but I imagine there is quite a bit of difference from one pussy to the next.

Gambino
10-02-2011, 07:35 AM
I have, big issue I found was that it wasn't long enough, that was partly her fault for not doing the exercises with the dildo to stretch it out etc. So if you seriously started pounding it could get painful and their would be a few inches not getting in

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2011, 08:54 AM
I have, big issue I found was that it wasn't long enough, that was partly her fault for not doing the exercises with the dildo to stretch it out etc. So if you seriously started pounding it could get painful and their would be a few inches not getting in
"Painful" for her, or you, or both?

robertlouis
10-02-2011, 09:10 AM

Nicely put, Nicole. As we know, all tgirls are merely pieces of meat....

Nicole Dupre
10-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Nicely put, Nicole. As we know, all tgirls are merely pieces of meat....
No. I'm serious, Robert. Some girls don't dilate properly and it heals poorly. That's a fact. But there are basically two ways they do vaginoplasty, and one gives more depth. I don't know if it hurts once a man reaches the limit, for either person.

My friend's pussy takes 9". It was done by Dr Schrang. But I don't know what happens if a guy is 10" or more. And I have no idea how it feels for the guy.

robertlouis
10-02-2011, 11:12 AM
No. I'm serious, Robert. Some girls don't dilate properly and it heals poorly. That's a fact. But there are basically two ways they do vaginoplasty, and one gives more depth. I don't know if it hurts once a man reaches the limit, for either person.

My friend's pussy takes 9". It was done by Dr Schrang. But I don't know what happens if a guy is 10" or more. And I have no idea how it feels for the guy.

Oh, I see. Well, as someone who really likes post-op girls, and yes, it's another fetish of sorts, I guess, I can report that in my experience they tend towards the feminine and petite and that the relative depth could therefore be a problem for either partner or both in some cases.

But as I am averagely rather than massively endowed (not the sort of confession you hear that often on HA....:) ) it has never arisen. And the sex, frankly, has always been terrific - many if not most girls who have had grs have done so to achieve the physical fulfilment of their mind's dream, to become a complete woman, and the sex act is their assertion of that.

OK, so maybe I'm over-analysing it a little, but let's just say that it has always been great.

Jericho
10-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Only once (by accident), it was ok...Not really a pussy expert! :shrug

robertlouis
10-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Only once (by accident), it was ok...Not really a pussy expert! :shrug

Dogs and, of course, sheep more you line, Jericho? :dancing:

Jericho
10-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Dogs and, of course, sheep more you line, Jericho? :dancing:

That's outrageous...I've never chased dogs...Well..Ok...There was that time with the cute collie, but...

slingblade
10-02-2011, 04:02 PM

yeah same here

RainMan
10-02-2011, 04:46 PM
So does it work like a normal pussy, gettin wet and all that minus the bleeding?

Teydyn
10-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Dont think so.

Does a man get "wet" in any way when sexually aroused? Why would a post-op m2f TS be different in that regard?

BenDundat
10-02-2011, 06:56 PM
I had sex with a post op a few times. It was quite tight and would do it again if the opportunity presented itself. A post op vagina is capable of sex lubrication to an extent. The same gland that causes precum in a penis is still present in a post op vag, but dont expect for it to be dripping wet or anything

Gambino
10-03-2011, 02:39 AM

Mainly painful for me, although she seemed to enjoy it (kept coming back). Please don't misconstrue any of my comments as being disrespectful, a man must respect any one who let's them into their pants, as it's a gift, hence why you must do a good job

Nicole Dupre
10-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Mainly painful for me, although she seemed to enjoy it (kept coming back). Please don't misconstrue any of my comments as being disrespectful, a man must respect any one who let's them into their pants, as it's a gift, hence why you must do a good job
I understand, and I respect that.

RainMan
10-03-2011, 04:25 AM
I had sex with a post op a few times. It was quite tight and would do it again if the opportunity presented itself. A post op vagina is capable of sex lubrication to an extent. The same gland that causes precum in a penis is still present in a post op vag, but dont expect for it to be dripping wet or anything

Ok thx for the info

peterblack
10-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Yes. I had sex with a post-op girl. She used lube, and the sight of my cock disappearing into her nearly made me cum on the spot. *very* tight, and she was pretty much the best sexual experience I ever had, with anyone, Genetic or TGirl.

JAC1990
11-08-2011, 09:58 PM
I wanna be a T girl!!!! n.n