PDA

View Full Version : The 420 post

soul4real
09-30-2011, 02:24 AM
where the smokers at?
whats you smoking on? whats your favorite
on average how much do you smoke a day?
and for those it applys to do you smoke legal?

I need to move to cali i swear

Im smokin sour out here in NY,

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 02:27 AM
You found one. I'm an Indica man all the way. Like my smoke like smack. :smoking

soul4real
09-30-2011, 02:31 AM
Thats whats up.. trust i know its more then just us.. I smoked wit some ladies here before.. i wont out em tho lol

MdR Dave
09-30-2011, 02:42 AM
I quit about 9 months ago. Too much fertilizer in the legal stuff I was buying (should have gone organic) and my piss smelled like gunpowder. Burning almost an eighth a day and it just got tired anyway. Plus it's hard to take co-ops seriously- they will sell you anything.

Back east it was more fun- clandestine deals, mug shots, and some good stuff- my favorites were called Kentucky Lime, Durbin Poison and Willie's Wonder. Ky. and Willie's are strong sativa hybrids, my favorites. I love the speedy paranoia.

soul4real
09-30-2011, 02:46 AM
I quit about 9 months ago. Too much fertilizer in the legal stuff I was buying (should have gone organic) and my piss smelled like gunpowder. Burning almost an eighth a day and it just got tired anyway. Plus it's hard to take co-ops seriously- they will sell you anything.

Back east it was more fun- clandestine deals, mug shots, and some good stuff- my favorites were called Kentucky Lime, Durbin Poison and Willie's Wonder. Ky. and Willie's are strong sativa hybrids, my favorites. I love the speedy paranoia.

i smoke like an 8th a day... how do you feel now that you dont smoke

Mayrah
09-30-2011, 02:47 AM
Last time i had some weed was in '09 in my country where its legal ofc.. :p

MdR Dave
09-30-2011, 02:52 AM
i smoke like an 8th a day... how do you feel now that you dont smoke
Freakin' bored. The coke helps, though.

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 02:53 AM
Last time i had some weed was in '09 in my country where its legal ofc.. :p

I know you get the good shit over there.

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 02:54 AM
Freakin' bored. The coke helps, though.

I'm glad I stopped that. So is everyone else that I know. Weed works for me but coke makes me a little strange.

Mayrah
09-30-2011, 02:59 AM
I know you get the good shit over there.

I wouldnt know, i never had it anywhere else and i dont smoke anything at all :)

FreddieGomez
09-30-2011, 03:01 AM
felicidades bby q la pases bien

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 03:02 AM
I wouldnt know, i never had it anywhere else and i dont smoke anything at all :)

I'd like your opinion on our medical weed. I get some that is a hair shy of 26% THC.

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 03:04 AM
felicidades bby q la pases bien

What kinda weed you smokin', Freddie? I'll share some if you come out here. Promise not to lace it with anything fun.

luvshemales
09-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Smoke it all Blueberries, OG, Lemon Haze, XJ 13, Bo Jackson, Chesse, Orange Crush, Nice Guy, Sour and dozens of others. I get these in NY however they usually are coming from medicinal states California, Colorado or Michigan. I like to vaporize using the volcano whenever possible easier on the lungs and much more bang for you buck.

soul4real
09-30-2011, 05:19 AM
Master Og Kush is ALL I BUY WHEN I AM IN CALIFORNIA

yup thats what i was on in LA... down atl i get og kush it aint the same tho

MdR Dave
09-30-2011, 05:29 AM
yup thats what i was on in LA... down atl i get og kush it aint the same tho

When I lived in NC I knew a guy in Covington, GA who'd hook me up with stuff he swore was from a government project (in Alabama, if I remember correctly). He called it Magilla Gorilla. Ever heard of it?

How is Hotlanta these days? (yep, marks me as a redneck sayin' that but I'm reformed, I promise!)

I used to drive down for concerts at the Omni every chance I got- good sound there.

MdR Dave
09-30-2011, 05:33 AM
I'm glad I stopped that. So is everyone else that I know. Weed works for me but coke makes me a little strange.
I'm not really into it. It feeds my adrenaline jones slightly (I'd rather surf or climb) but mostly I blame it on the TS girlfriend thing.

You know, when in Rome. . .

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 06:09 AM
Master Og Kush is ALL I BUY WHEN I AM IN CALIFORNIA

It's all about the Dollatella. Master OG Kush is good too. Try some Skywalker also. Nice Indica-strong Hybrid.

south ov da border
09-30-2011, 07:29 AM
Crippie buds in FL.

And I will listen to some chill joints

for you soul
Smoke DZA- Sour Hour - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_hka4ONFMA)

Curren$y - Skybourne (Feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Smoke DZA) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhgNbVjgeMs)

Out of the buds from L.A NY and MIA I can't really pick a winner. Each locale had some decent. But I always seemed to get the best stuff in MIAMI...

Cypress Hill - Roll It Up, Light It Up, Smoke It Up (HQ + Lyrics) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IzYl-eRTHM)

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 09:42 AM
There's nothing like Cali weed.

I hate when Im traveling and don't know neone and have to buy Reggie cuz it's all I can find.

Yuck....

I lived in Austin for awhile and the weed was dirt. Their meth was quite nice though. Blue in color too. Weird, huh?

maxpower
09-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Blue meth...like in Breaking Bad.

south ov da border
09-30-2011, 03:46 PM

I hate when Im traveling and don't know neone and have to buy Reggie cuz it's all I can find.

Yuck....

Stress sux, even when it is 20 bucks an oz...

luvshemales
09-30-2011, 05:34 PM
The problem outside of California, Colorado and other medicinal states is that options become limited based on legal status and limited availability. Many middle men use top notch strands and rename a lesser quality product with a Kush or Diesel name to market it as the public wants to buy something with name recognition.

Strains also get mis-labelled and than even when you have the right geneology in the clone the environment tremendously affects the end product. I know many growers and several have the same strain but the end product differs greatly based on dozens of factors. I am so sick of bullshit quality SD floating around NYC when you see the real deal you know it.

south ov da border
09-30-2011, 05:43 PM
The problem outside of California, Colorado and other medicinal states is that options become limited based on legal status and limited availability. Many middle men use top notch strands and rename a lesser quality product with a Kush or Diesel name to market it as the public wants to buy something with name recognition.

Strains also get mis-labelled and than even when you have the right geneology in the clone the environment tremendously affects the end product. I know many growers and several have the same strain but the end product differs greatly based on dozens of factors. I am so sick of bullshit quality SD floating around NYC when you see the real deal you know it.
:iagree:

PeePeeLover
09-30-2011, 05:58 PM
I get some Diesel, Kush when someone has it, that G13 government stuff(supposedly), I don't remember the name of another one I get but the smell will stink up the whole house in seconds and Regs cuz I get a great deal on them. I usually go through an ounce a week, sometimes more if I'm off work. Use the vaporizer when I can cuz it uses less weed, lasts longer, and easier on the lungs but I roll many, many blunts

Quiet Reflections
09-30-2011, 10:05 PM

Yuck....
Come to Maryland! We have some stuff garunteed to knock your sock off.

Quiet Reflections
09-30-2011, 10:32 PM
I was using k-2 when I was in Austin.
It's illegal now though..

lol...

Depends on whose selling it, I stopped buying weed from black people they always try to rip me off...

Like I don't the difference between reggie and kush, smfh.
I don't buy weed from black people either(being black and all, I know better) and I would just give you some not sell you some. Growing has its privileges.

Quiet Reflections
09-30-2011, 10:46 PM
I'd end up buying a ounce your willing to give me that?

I don't think so, lol.
That's cute,an ounce is nothing. I'm not growing just 1 plant.

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 11:42 PM
I was using k-2 when I was in Austin.
It's illegal now though..

I read about a Dr Huffman in the LA Times yesterday. He makes synthetic weed that uses more cannaboids than THC for intoxicants. It's illegal too. Wonder how similar or if the same thing.

Here's my spot:
Dollatella Caregivers (http://weedtracker.com/cannabis/forum/1511-dollatella-caregivers/)
11906 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025

This place is great. It's in Brentwood between Barrington and Bundy on the south side of the street. There's a KFC on the corner for some good munchies too.

Dino Velvet
10-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Same high, no munchies though.

If you find yourself in Brentwood, go to my place. When I went there as a first timer, they gave me this hash oil bar that was delicious and got me pretty high. It's real mellow and people are very nice in there. You'd like it. I always tell them they are the Whole Foods of Weed Stores. No cracks about Armenians in there though.

KCBob4TS
10-01-2011, 09:08 AM
I smoked from age 20 to about 45 on a daily basis. I enjoyed smoking and doing it with friends. i found it much more socially satisfying than drinking. However, four plus years ago when I finally quit meth for good I also cut out anything else - weed, booze, etc. Not that weed was my problem but I felt being all the way clean and sober would help in the long run. I'm not saying I wouldn't smoke every once and a while but the daze of everyday are over. Plus the shit is just too expensive anymore.

I do miss the days of the four foot graphics with a six shooter. Ah, youth.

south ov da border
10-02-2011, 12:54 AM
I usually smoked with a gravity bong - gallon jug and a bucket of water with ice and some mouthwash. Yum. It would get me plasted for hours. That and some shrooms and I would be straight for a long time.

When I lived in Cali I got stress if I had to but most of the time I was getting reggies ( what we call crippie here) and some of the stuff from the clinics. Green crack was a fave of mine.

And that thing about buying from a blacks, I'm black too, and I learned that for the most part they didn't know too much about good bud. In miami they usually had regs(what they call stress in Cali). I only messed with that if I had to because it was such a waste of a smoke, did nothing for me. Sometimes I'd get some good mid-grade.

The biggest issue I had is that people would always try to sell stuff for more because they thought I didn't know any better.

I haven't puffed in over 3 years, but I'd love to get some good Sour right now. MMMMMMM. Sour.

I wanna make the pucker face...

Dino Velvet
10-02-2011, 01:00 AM
I usually smoked with a gravity bong - gallon jug and a bucket of water with ice and some mouthwash. Yum. It would get me plasted for hours. That and some shrooms and I would be straight for a long time.

When I lived in Cali I got stress if I had to but most of the time I was getting reggies ( what we call crippie here) and some of the stuff from the clinics. Green crack was a fave of mine.

And that thing about buying from a blacks, I'm black too, and I learned that for the most part they didn't know too much about good bud. In miami they usually had regs(what they call stress in Cali). I only messed with that if I had to because it was such a waste of a smoke, did nothing for me. Sometimes I'd get some good mid-grade.

The biggest issue I had is that people would always try to sell stuff for more because they thought I didn't know any better.

I haven't puffed in over 3 years, but I'd love to get some good Sour right now. MMMMMMM. Sour.

I wanna make the pucker face...

You like the Sativas, huh? I like to take a good enough bong hit that it feels like I should have a needle hanging out of my arm.

soul4real
10-06-2011, 02:13 PM
For all those who wake and bake owwwwwwww lol

we so wavy

south ov da border
10-06-2011, 03:44 PM
You like the Sativas, huh? I like to take a good enough bong hit that it feels like I should have a needle hanging out of my arm.

sativa's indica's hybrids. Whatever II can get that is the funk...

soul4real
10-07-2011, 01:15 AM
So NY smokers did ya'll hear that the police commissioner said to not pursue anhone for small amounts of weed? Its decriminalized in NYC $100 citation for 25grams or less HOLLA

maxpower
10-07-2011, 02:22 AM
I just read that the Feds are giving all the dispensaries in California 45 days to close up shop or face criminal charges and confiscation of property. The announcement will supposedly be at a press conference tomorrow. That blows.

canuseeme
10-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Feds order all Calif. medical-marijuana outlets to close

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/10/feds-order-all-calif-medical-marijuana-outlets-to-close/1

whiteya6
10-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Hey cant smoke weed bc i get drug tested at work. i miss itk like hell. Is there any truth to the story that those incenses (lucky lucy etc) can get you high but are legal and/or dont show up on drug tests?

Dino Velvet
10-08-2011, 10:41 PM
I just read that the Feds are giving all the dispensaries in California 45 days to close up shop or face criminal charges and confiscation of property. The announcement will supposedly be at a press conference tomorrow. That blows.

Fuck the Feds. The experiment is over and no roaming bands of pothead Manson Families have come about. Too late to close down. Might peel off a few dispensaries but most will remain. I'd like to see the enforcement then the response and all the "real patients" with AIDS and Cancer showing up to protest.

BellaBellucci
10-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Fuck the Feds. The experiment is over and no roaming bands of pothead Manson Families have come about. Too late to close down. Might peel off a few dispensaries but most will remain. I'd like to see the enforcement then the response and all the "real patients" with AIDS and Cancer showing up to protest.

That's the catch: the most 'real' patients aren't as able to protest. The next tier of patients, those who have a legitimate medical reason to smoke but are not dying (those with anorexia, depression, glaucoma, etc. - most medical smokers probably belong in this group) need to separate themselves from the recreational smokers, whose presence is providing justification to the Feds, and protest hard, both socially and legally, for the right of all to choose their medicine.

Unfortunately that means smokers like you and me are going to bear the brunt of this and it's wrong on so many levels. My gut instinct is that big pharma has something to do with this. The initial DOJ announcement that it would not be targeting medicinal marijuana came before the passage of Obamacare and Obama stands to gain nothing by alienating his own constituency. So coincidence? I think not.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
10-08-2011, 11:44 PM
That's the catch: the most 'real' patients aren't as able to protest. The next tier of patients, those who have a legitimate medical reason to smoke but are not dying (those with anorexia, depression, glaucoma, etc. - most medical smokers probably belong in this group) need to separate themselves from the recreational smokers, whose presence is providing justification to the Feds, and protest hard, both socially and legally, for the right of all to choose their medicine.

Unfortunately that means smokers like you and me are going to bear the brunt of this and it's wrong on so many levels. My gut instinct is that big pharma has something to do with this. The initial DOJ announcement that it would not be targeting medicinal marijuana came before the passage of Obamacare and Obama stands to gain nothing by alienating his own constituency. So coincidence? I think not.

~BB~

Big Pharma and Big Beer companies are the ones that get their panties in a bunch over this.

I've heard plenty of sabre-rattling from DC and none of it has affected my ability to get Marijuana in a very civilized and peaceful manner.

Eventually Marijuana will be completely legal and people will just have to accept it and deal with it.

maxpower
07-25-2012, 08:56 AM
What are your thoughts on this, Dino? Or Bella?

http://news.yahoo.com/la-city-council-votes-ban-marijuana-shops-224107084.html

Willie Escalade
07-25-2012, 09:42 AM

That's why we have Long Beach, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Glendale, Culver City, etc...

I think they'll move to another city withing the metropolitan area...

Dino Velvet
07-25-2012, 05:37 PM

That's why we have Long Beach, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Glendale, Culver City, etc...

I think they'll move to another city withing the metropolitan area...

Willie pretty much answered it. There's always a way. I'll be buying in Culver City or Santa Monica giving them my money instead. If my nice dispensary in Brentwood(still a part of LA) closes down I'll miss it.

maxpower
07-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Willie pretty much answered it. There's always a way. I'll be buying in Culver City or Santa Monica giving them my money instead. If my nice dispensary in Brentwood(still a part of LA) closes down I'll miss it.

OK, I see...the ban is just for the city of L.A. When I visited friends out there a few years ago, they went to a place called The Farmacy in West Hollywood...would that be subject to the ban? If this court ruling that's being waited on ends up being unfavorable, could that affect or set a precedent for shops in other areas?

Do you think it hurts the cause when often times people who speak out for legalization look like this guy?

Dino Velvet
07-25-2012, 06:55 PM
OK, I see...the ban is just for the city of L.A. When I visited friends out there a few years ago, they went to a place called The Farmacy in West Hollywood...would that be subject to the ban? If this court ruling that's being waited on ends up being unfavorable, could that affect or set a precedent for shops in other areas?

Do you think it hurts the cause when often times people who speak out for legalization look like this guy?

West Hollywood might not be affected. Willie might know more about that area as I usually stay west of there.

The Farmacy charges too much. Dispensaries always advertising things like $50 cap(eighth) only to also offer some Private Reserve for $60.

The place I go in Brentwood says $45 cap and means it too. Get $300 special on full ounce of serious fire. On Wilshire right next to where Odyssey Video used to be. You'll know you're there when you see the Comrades with tattoos on their necks and the cute 22 year old budtender gals behind the counter.

Willie Escalade
07-25-2012, 08:42 PM
West Hollywood is an independent city; it never was a part of the city of Los Angeles.

BellaBellucci
07-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I think there will be legal challenges to the ban, but since they're not closing all of the dispensaries, only those opened after 2007, there are still, by one article's count, about 177 left. That minimizes the city's legal exposure, as they're using legitimate reasoning. What they ought to do is have a lottery, like they have with liquor licenses, and as they did in Long Beach.

The only problem is that after Long Beach held the lottery, they immediately rescinded the ordinance, effectively re-criminalizing the operations. It reminds me of the tax stamp brouhaha in 1937.

http://hightimes.com/legal/mmiller/6614

~BB~

Dino Velvet
07-25-2012, 09:47 PM
I've been going to my dispensary for almost 2 years. Only one time have I ever been approached by someone on the street to buy for him. Many more people camped out in front of liquor stores creating much more neighborhood disturbance.

Screw Villaraigosa and his pet monkey Charlie Beck too.