PDA

View Full Version : aberdeen

RedDevil81
09-30-2011, 01:31 AM
Im in aberdeen next week for a couple of weeks, bit of a long shot as i dont expect much up there but any girls up there or places to meet?

Jericho
09-30-2011, 02:12 AM
Im in aberdeen next week for a couple of weeks, bit of a long shot as i dont expect much up there but any girls up there or places to meet?

Want next week's lotto numbers as well? :hide-1:
:lol:

robertlouis
09-30-2011, 02:16 AM
It will be raining. Otherwise all bets are off.

RedDevil81
10-03-2011, 07:17 PM
I guess not then!

BraveHeartz
10-03-2011, 07:27 PM
There's always something going on there. The red light scene is massive with all the riggers around. No matter your depravity, the granite city will have something for you.

RedDevil81
10-03-2011, 07:43 PM
There's always something going on there. The red light scene is massive with all the riggers around. No matter your depravity, the granite city will have something for you.

I like the sound of that! Anywhere particular to go looking? I knoe thete is a bar called cheerz...didnt see any girls in there when i went in though.

SammiValentine
10-03-2011, 07:57 PM
A few of the cute scottish girls used to visit Aberdeen regularly like Paige etc cos glasgow overrun with visitors.. dunno if she still does. x

robertlouis
10-04-2011, 02:09 AM

True. I worked on the rigs for a while (now THAT'S how to spend a gap year, feck....) and it was absolutely wild. Two weeks out in the North Sea in an all-male environment without booze had you running straight off the chopper, into Union St, lots of scotch and then on to the clubs. There was a tranny scene but very limited, but yes, you could find pretty much anything.

Working on the rigs left me with an enduring hatred of Texans, arrogant, bullying bastards every one of them. We used to get them pissed, which wasn't hard, they were all one-pot screamers, then chuck them in the harbour.

Happy days......

BigDF
10-04-2011, 12:38 PM
True. I worked on the rigs for a while (now THAT'S how to spend a gap year, feck....) and it was absolutely wild. Two weeks out in the North Sea in an all-male environment without booze had you running straight off the chopper, into Union St, lots of scotch and then on to the clubs. There was a tranny scene but very limited, but yes, you could find pretty much anything.

Working on the rigs left me with an enduring hatred of Texans, arrogant, bullying bastards every one of them. We used to get them pissed, which wasn't hard, they were all one-pot screamers, then chuck them in the harbour.

Happy days......We're not all that fond of them over here, either, RL, especially the knothead governors they keep trying to export to Washington! There are a couple I wished you'd dunked in the harbor. But I doubt either would have stepped foot onto a rig, either.:dancing:

robertlouis
10-04-2011, 03:26 PM
We're not all that fond of them over here, either, RL, especially the knothead governors they keep trying to export to Washington! There are a couple I wished you'd dunked in the harbor. But I doubt either would have stepped foot onto a rig, either.:dancing:

I've since been to Texas a few times and discovered that there are some nice ones too, though not that many. Maybe they export the worst, or maybe they're all in the oil business. One thing for sure, I try my hardest to this day not to buy Texaco! It was the time that the cheap bastards knowingly broke the law by not having a medical team aboard for a whole two weeks - one guy had his arm crushed and had to go around for the best part of a fortnight with his arm held together by newspaper and scotch tape, with only aspirin as a pain killer. The bastards wriggled out of the law suit and he's still crippled to this day, no compensation. I remember thinking at the time that we should do what most sensible oil producing countries have done and nationalise the whole thing.

Interestingly, I also met a few Louisiana oilmen, and they were great - laid-back, generous, funny and smart. That's still my overall impression after a few trips and also gigging with musicians from both states.

But back to the main subject. It was always so damn cold that sex was at least one way of keeping warm... :)