PDA

View Full Version : Post Op girls...

Devilboy
09-29-2011, 12:55 AM
Anyone prefer post op girls? I have always been attracted to GGs visually, but not always mentally. I am the first to admit, it could just be the GGs I met, but I think that there are guys out there that GGs just don't "get"...

Once I started seeing TG girls that looked just as hot as GGs I was attracted to them as well....I could do without the cock, but I have one too so it isn't a deal breaker, but it isn't what I'm after. I just imagine that a TG girl would be more comparable with me mentally...maybe not, but it is part of the attraction.

So when I see post op girls, it seems that they are the best of both worlds...I know all people are different, but I can't help but be attracted.

Anyone else prefer post op girls?

0utrageousss
09-29-2011, 01:13 AM
How does a TS compare to you mentally? Pre-op or post-op? The whole reason we transition is because we don't have a male mentality...

FreddieGomez
09-29-2011, 01:50 AM
Anyone prefer post op girls? I have always been attracted to GGs visually, but not always mentally. I am the first to admit, it could just be the GGs I met, but I think that there are guys out there that GGs just don't "get"...

Once I started seeing TG girls that looked just as hot as GGs I was attracted to them as well....I could do without the cock, but I have one too so it isn't a deal breaker, but it isn't what I'm after. I just imagine that a TG girl would be more comparable with me mentally...maybe not, but it is part of the attraction.

So when I see post op girls, it seems that they are the best of both worlds...I know all people are different, but I can't help but be attracted.

yes but i'm not sure.

Nicole Dupre
09-29-2011, 02:18 AM
Where do you come up with this stuff? Have you ever actually met a TS, either pre or post op?

I just imagine that a TG girl would be more comparable with me mentally

So are you saying that post-ops are mentally deficient enough to blow you for 40 bucks? ;-) lol

That's just your imagination creating some a fantasy; wishful thinking. TS actually often have brains shaped more like a woman's brain. You should read up on what being intersexed is all about. Transsexuals begin their journey from the inside, and modify the outside to fit it.

Personally, I think you're just intimidated by women. I bet your mother emasculated you somehow, and now you have self esteem issues. And now you're hoping the grass will be greener. But all women can spot dorks and losers coming from a mile away. In fact, trannys have overheard enough of the retarded conversations you guys have to be even more ready to spook bullshit.

robertlouis
09-29-2011, 02:19 AM
How does a TS compare to you mentally? Pre-op or post-op? The whole reason we transition is because we don't have a male mentality...

Quite. Well put, Ashley.

And it's not a matter of exclusivity. I do like post-op girls, but I like other tgirls too.

Quiet Reflections
09-29-2011, 02:35 AM
I love post and pre op girls. I also love GG's. What gets me are the guys that base who they like on whats between a girls legs. Get into their head first and it won't(shouldn't) matter if they are post,pre or GG. Compatibility is the key, when you stop looking for/working for that then your not in it for the right reasons.

robertlouis
09-29-2011, 02:38 AM
I love post and pre op girls. I also love GG's. What gets me are the guys that base who they like on whats between a girls legs. Get into their head first and it won't(shouldn't) matter if they are post,pre or GG. Compatibility is the key, when you stop looking for/working for that then your not in it for the right reasons.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Yes, start by accepting that the person you want to be with is female and let it all go from there.

You're a wise man, QR.

Devilboy
09-29-2011, 02:51 AM

I understand what you're saying completely. My words don't always match my thoughts... I am obviously speculating, but I think that some/most TG girls are attracted to hetero men. It seems that GGs are attracted to men until the man has furnished a child and provided support.....I see it with all my married friends. I just wonder how much different it would be if that scenario was removed from the relationship. A girl liking a guy b/c he was a guy, not b/c what society expected or what he could provide her-child....not money Nicole.:)

Devilboy
09-29-2011, 03:02 AM
Where do you come up with this stuff? Have you ever actually met a TS, either pre or post op?

So are you saying that post-ops are mentally deficient enough to blow you for 40 bucks? ;-) lol

That's just your imagination creating some a fantasy; wishful thinking. TS actually often have brains shaped more like a woman's brain. You should read up on what being intersexed is all about. Transsexuals begin their journey from the inside, and modify the outside to fit it.

Personally, I think you're just intimidated by women. I bet your mother emasculated you somehow, and now you have self esteem issues. And now
you're hoping the grass will be greener. But all women can spot dorks and losers coming from a mile away. In fact, trannys have overheard enough of the retarded conversations you guys have to be even more ready to spook bullshit.

You are probably right about my imagination. You are definitely right about the self esteem issues, but it has nothing to do with GGs...or momma:) I am not 5'6"... I don't wear a patch....and I don't have artificial limbs:). I do very well with GGs...but it's never clicked...I am not attracted to men.

I have my own issues. I have my problems.....but you'd never know. I just have never connected and it has always been on the mental side....I like GGs physically, and I'm not looking for anything up my butt, but I just always felt like I was in the wrong situation, so I figured I would try to change situations....what's wrong with that?

jerseyboy72
09-29-2011, 03:17 AM
Devilboy...You are thinking too much about this stuff.

MissBStar
09-29-2011, 03:18 AM

This post is easy for me to relate to because I feel the same way. I understand a straight man better then most gg's for sure.

Devilboy
09-29-2011, 04:43 AM
This post is easy for me to relate to because I feel the same way. I understand a straight man better then most gg's for sure.

Would you be willing to elaborate? This is what I have been wondering about. Thanks.

beatlephil
09-29-2011, 11:54 AM
While beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, only a warm, loving woman can deliver an unique expression of sexuality that can stir a man's emotions by her intelligence, passion and physicalty. Or so I once thought that to be a case when I was a mere toddler. But over the past 60+ years some of the most beautiful women in the world have bravely revealed or were unfortunately outed in the worldwide media that they had been born male and have had male-to-female sex reassignment surgeries. I'm attracted only to females and I prefer vaginal sex with women. I really don't care much for oral or anal sex at all. However in keeping an open mind my personal definition of a woman doesn't arbitrarily exclude fully transitioned women, i.e. post-operative male-to-female transsexuals having completed their gender correction so they can provide what I like, a woman with a functioning vagina. And having encountered a handful of of post-ops in my travels over the years their surgical results to me all looked and performed suitably --with adequate lubrication, of course. I can't concur that post-ops understand straight guys better than genetic females, but they do know themselves and their own sexuality better than any guy ever will. Also I have had friendships with several pre-operative male-to-female transsexuals and transgender women who are comfortable at last in their own skin living 24/7 as women and becoming as close as possible to being accepted as female without question or suspicion as they assimilate and blend into society. But not being gay, bi, curious or looking to experiment, I could never be sexually intimate with them no matter how compelling and complete her gender transformation. But with a courage short on compromises and high on boldness, pre- or post-op, how can one not be impressed, even enthralled by these ladies's profound tenacity and complete honesty with oneself about their gender identity, body image and the physical changes inflicted by the SRS to become happy and productive contributors in all walks of life. I've never been afraid to defy conventional wisdom and cultural taboos, and I do relish challenges to better myself rather than sleepwalk through life. But what I've learned after a great deal of research into how so many successful post-operative transsexual women got past their early gender difficulties without ever succumbing to the ravishes of alcohol, drugs or bitterness, along with a lot of great internal soul searching and introspection, that how we all come come into this world isn't necessarily the sole defining factor in who we are and what we ought to be. Life is not "one size fits all". And just because your girlfriend or fiance has undergone a gender correction it doesn't have to mean a marginalized life filled with serious regrets or a disconnection with the past. I'm just on the lookout for that one bodacious, voluptuous lady, genetic female or post-operative transsexual living deep in stealth or not, or even a pre-operative TS on the verge of her SRS. But I've never apologized for who I am, and I would expect no less from her.

Prospero
09-29-2011, 11:59 AM
John Paul George Ringo and ...phil
Nice post