PDA

View Full Version : SLIM PETITE TS Yaquelin

crnch70
09-28-2011, 08:32 PM
I wanted to know if anyone had any additional info on this beautiful young lady in Dallas, Texas? I have searched the internet and found some reviews and few pics. She does have some vids, but wondering if anyone has anything else. This is a link to her vids, any help would be awesome! Ts yaquelin - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoKx3OOQiA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

FreddieGomez
09-28-2011, 11:47 PM
my question is, why do so many trannies act like overly flamboyant gay men? with the sashaying when they walk, flipping the hair around....it makes them really clocky because even the most feminine genetic chicks dont act like that.

Norma
09-29-2011, 12:13 AM
my question is, why do so many trannies act like overly flamboyant gay men? with the sashaying when they walk, flipping the hair around....it makes them really clocky because even the most feminine genetic chicks dont act like that.

Dude she's modeling a swimsuit to attract potential clients/photographers or for whatever reason. It's normal and doesn't make her look gayman-like or less feminine.

It's not like she's walking down the street in her regular clothes doing all that posing. She looks totally feminine and most female fashion models do that while modeling certain clothes, i.e. flipping hair, strut. etc.

Freddy. smh :rolleyes:

If you're not referring to the one in the video, then yes, some t-girls do act that way in everyday situations but it's their life and no one really cares either way.

0utrageousss
09-29-2011, 12:29 AM

Why are you so worried about "clocky" tranny's??? You are such a closted butch queen OMG

FreddieGomez
09-29-2011, 12:29 AM
Why are you so worried about "clocky" tranny's??? You are such a closted butch queen OMG

great to hear!

onmyknees
09-29-2011, 01:15 AM

It's a promo vid Fredrick......of course she's going to exaggerate her femininity, just like the cat walk at fashion show over exaggerates movements. . What's she suppose to do?? Stand stationary while the camera pans up and down her body?
Shes an attractive lady.....maybe you're just to tuned into clocking for some strange reason. It's curious.

TheGeneral
09-29-2011, 04:35 PM
I've seen her ads up but never thought she was hot enough till her latest vid and a hot pic or two I've seen. I've been thinking about seeing her but haven't decided. I hate chicks who look hot in a photo and when you get there it's all rocky horror picture show. If you decide to see her let me know. If I decide to see her, I'll PM you and let you know.

ghbryans1
09-29-2011, 07:13 PM
my question is, why do so many trannies act like overly flamboyant gay men?

You're kidding, right?

FreddieGomez
09-29-2011, 07:31 PM
It's a promo vid Fredrick......of course she's going to exaggerate her femininity, just like the cat walk at fashion show over exaggerates movements. . What's she suppose to do?? Stand stationary while the camera pans up and down her body?
Shes an attractive lady.....maybe you're just to tuned into clocking for some strange reason. It's curious.

dang yo, always riding my dick in every thread...it's like you're main purpose is to stalk me....and my name is spelled FREDERICK.

Thanks. Have a nice day

Prospero
09-29-2011, 07:33 PM
She's strutting her stuff like on a cat walk. Nothing so "gay" about that.

FreddieGomez
09-29-2011, 07:35 PM
She's strutting her stuff like on a cat walk. Nothing so "gay" about that.

well, i've seen gay guys and a lot of drag queens display that sort of behavior. For a tranny it makes them easily stand out because even genetic women don't exaggerate their femininity like that. Just saying!

crnch70
09-29-2011, 10:55 PM
Hey guys, wasn't trying to debate the femininity of anyone, just curious if anyone has any intel on her. I think there is a link discussing the behaviour of these ladies elsewhere, not trying to be a smart ass, just trying to gather info and intel if anyone has any. Thanks.

justafreak
09-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I'd hit it!

toplinedigital
03-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Yea, seen her. She's great, well worth it.

smerits
06-08-2012, 03:08 AM
I saw her about 3 yrs ago when i was in Dallas. Had her come to my hotel. She was fuckin awesome. Beautiful in person, super nice and laid back, and horny as hell.

pantybulge69
06-10-2012, 11:27 PM
i've been with Yaquelin several times. She's so hot and has been my favorite in Dallas ever since i met her upon arrival in Big D. She's sweet friendly, very energetic and performs admirably. Overrall I'd even have to rate her ahead of Gorgeous Cindy, and in terms of pure looks,body and sex appeal, perhaps only Sunshyne Moore and Natalie in the Dallas area could give her a run.

Cecil Rhodes
06-11-2012, 03:07 PM

:werd:

crnch70
07-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Finally her she is in a video, beautiful!

http://www.thumb-erotic.com/jaquelin-braxton_1.html

crnch70
07-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Another picture set.
http://www.thumb-erotic.com/jaquelin-braxton-striptease.html

crnch70
07-27-2012, 10:38 PM
And Another One...
http://www.shemalecocktail.com/tranny-galleries/bobs-tgirls/pics/buxom-tranny-jaquelin-braxton-stripper-pole-dance/

youngblood61
07-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Nice bod. Really nice ass!:jerkoff