PDA

View Full Version : This shit is gonna be bananas!

ed_jaxon
09-28-2011, 06:20 PM
So I went in with a couple of friends and we got a space and it is off the chain!

We are working as we speak to set up some crazy shit like our previous party.

Blowjob contest??? Yup we did that

GG's and TS girls on the table being molested??? Did that too.

Here's what is new.

Mirrored stage area with a pole. We are trying to find a use for the pole as it is right in the middle of the stage. Oh well we will figure that out.

Private area in the back for lap dances.

Examination table. :fuckin:

Free booze with paid admission.

BDSM tools throughout.

Grand opening on the 21st of October, but we are having a small intimate preview party on the 4th.

Hit me up and I will let you know how to RSVP.

To those bruhs who made our last party at the Studio (and you know who you are!).....this is going to be light years ahead.
'
Ladies if you are going to be in town let ol' uncle Ed know and we will set something up for you.

No walk ups to protect our low key nature. :ignore: You must rsvp!

EJ

TsVanessa69
09-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Its gonna be good! And some of my girls are asking for chances to pole dance and lap dance already. Rember guys, your admission fee covers you getting in and your booze. Lap dances are seperate.

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 07:19 PM
That sounds fun as Hell, Ed.:cheers:

Helvis2012
09-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Dig!

BellaBellucci
09-28-2011, 10:53 PM
That's it! I'm moving to the Chi! :dancing:

~BB~

jigglyGmoney
09-28-2011, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=ed_jaxon;1012909]So I went in with a couple of friends and we got a space and it is off the chain!

Here's what is new.

Mirrored stage area with a pole. We are trying to find a use for the pole as it is right in the middle of the stage. Oh well we will figure that out.

BDSM tools throughout.

Grand opening on the 21st of October, but we are having a small intimate preview party on the 4th.

To those bruhs who made our last party at the Studio (and you know who you are!).....this is going to be light years ahead.
'
Ladies if you are going to be in town let ol' uncle Ed know and we will set something up for you.

EJ[/QUOTE

Ed I'd love to come, but there may be 2 girls there that it would be wise to avoid. I mean, I dont wanna cause a commotion. Inbox me and let me know.

ed_jaxon
09-29-2011, 03:13 AM
That is great to hear Vanessa. We pick up the stage Friday and were hanging mirrors and building the bar today.

Next week's party will be fun but we wont be finished with the set up till opening on the 21st.

Comfortable and creative but wild is the vibe we are shooting for.

Just gotta keep V from behind me. She is a serial molester.

ed_jaxon
09-29-2011, 03:14 AM
That's it! I'm moving to the Chi! :dancing:

~BB~

Bella come for a visit, you will like it.

WendyWilliams
09-29-2011, 03:23 AM
Make sure you let us know when the parties are as I need an escuse to get to Chicago to see Jasmine and Ashley.

jamesedwards
09-29-2011, 03:25 AM
So I went in with a couple of friends and we got a space and it is off the chain!

Here's what is new.

BDSM tools throughout.

'

EJ

Now why can't yo ass live in NYC dammmmmmmmmmmmmm lmao. I don't drink but I sure do love to fuck and I know your shit is going to be off the chain cause I went to one in PA once and it was fucking off the hook!

ed_jaxon
09-29-2011, 03:33 AM
Make sure you let us know when the parties are as I need an escuse to get to Chicago to see Jasmine and Ashley.

Wendy I was supposed to roll down with Dskreet to Lexington but had a conflict. I heard it was a blast.

Next time you come let me know enough in advance and we will definitely set something up for you!

How long are you in NYC for?

I hit there on October 8th for a couple of days.

TsVanessa69
09-29-2011, 04:09 AM
[QUOTE=ed_jaxon;1012909]So I went in with a couple of friends and we got a space and it is off the chain!

Here's what is new.

BDSM tools throughout.

'

EJ[/QUOTE

Ed I'd love to come, but there may be 2 girls there that it would be wise to avoid. I mean, I dont wanna cause a commotion. Inbox me and let me know.
Funny you say that. The last party had a dude there who did not like me because of online gossip and drama. Yet after talking with me face to face, he saw it was just that online bullshit, he didnt say anything until he was leaving the party he told me that coming in he didn't like me but speaking to me, he left liking and respecting me.

TsVanessa69
09-29-2011, 04:12 AM
I think the partys have a good flow because Ed, myself and Colleen work well together, we play off eachother and it gives a good flow and puts people at ease, which makes a great event. Also because they see that Ed is a normal dude that they would know in real life, and his ease about liking ts shows them a side of ts admirers they didnt expect. Plus he pours a mean drink, then i take over from there

Bobby Domino
09-29-2011, 04:22 AM
sounds like a fucking blast!!!! Keep it up, y'all!!!

jigglyGmoney
09-29-2011, 04:41 AM
[quote=jigglyGmoney;1013051]
Funny you say that. The last party had a dude there who did not like me because of online gossip and drama. Yet after talking with me face to face, he saw it was just that online bullshit, he didnt say anything until he was leaving the party he told me that coming in he didn't like me but speaking to me, he left liking and respecting me.

Problem is, we already had words, so I already know.

dskreet2
09-29-2011, 05:31 AM
I'm working on being there!

ed_jaxon
09-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Vanessa I appreciate the kind words baby girl.

I think we are going to have a nice spot that will appeal to a great deal of different tastes at different times.

And while NYC and LA have here stripper nights....so will we, just wilder because we are under the radar....for now.

TSMichelleAustin
09-29-2011, 05:52 AM
Im going to see about making a trip to Chi then!!! Sounds funn! Gotta hang with my chicago peeps! Miss em all!

kukm4
09-29-2011, 08:42 AM
Sounds like it's gonna be crazy :D

Little "fo flyer" to go with Ed's OP post.

:party::dancing::salad:dancing::party:

Try to find some time to take pics ED when party goes down.

BLKGSXR
09-29-2011, 09:39 AM
Very nice brother! I will try and make it out one time soon. Hit me up after noon today we gotta get stuff situated for January.

Jericho
09-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Hope it goes off big style fukker, shame i can't be there!

Odelay
09-30-2011, 02:02 AM
Ahh hell, a bloody weeknight? Crap. Well, the 21st should work for me. Have fun on the 4th.

scubaman
09-30-2011, 04:37 AM
Wendy I was supposed to roll down with Dskreet to Lexington but had a conflict. I heard it was a blast.

Next time you come let me know enough in advance and we will definitely set something up for you!

How long are you in NYC for?

I hit there on October 8th for a couple of days.

Hit me up when you get here and we'll hang.

ed_jaxon
09-30-2011, 04:40 AM
Most definitely Scuba. Looking forward to hanging out that weekend.

Colleen_Stewart
09-30-2011, 05:37 AM
OMG, this party is going to be off the f****** Hook, got a hot outfit picked out already and ready to party the 21st away, the dancers are going to be hot ! ! ! ! Let me add the space were the party is at, is going to be awesome ! ! ! !

ChIDuDe
10-02-2011, 09:56 AM
is the party location in a safe area? i would have to cab it there.

ed_jaxon
10-02-2011, 10:36 AM
It is safe Chidude. There is a school across the street and a grocery store. Not quite residential but never anyone just hanging out. I will hit you up offline with the rsvp info.

ChIDuDe
10-02-2011, 11:05 AM
thanks ed... trying my best not to miss this one

ed_jaxon
10-03-2011, 06:22 PM
So the grand opening is October 21st, but we are having a dry run tomorrow night.

Anyone on here want to come out hit me up for the info.

Pics on Wednesday

sexyshana
10-05-2011, 02:14 AM
can I bring a friend?

justafreak
10-05-2011, 02:28 AM
damn, I need to move to chicago!

ed_jaxon
10-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Shit came off with out a hitch. The space was ready with the stage set up, the pole secured and the bar built and stocked. About thirty peeps flowed through with a mix of artists and hipsters, guys out for a good time, the girls and our two enthusiastic dancers.

Colleen is frickin incredible as a hostess but damn is there anything she is not trained to do??? I am in awe of her skill sets.

While there were no bj contests and no one got molested on the massage table, shit did get wild in the back room behind the golden curtain. Our dancers kept taking guys back there all night. Every time I sat down they kept putting their asses in my lap grinding on me. Dskreet tell em how it was brother.

Only problem I had all night was that I did not have my camera with me and had to take a few shots with my phone. That shit will be fixed for the opening on the 21st.

All in all a great night had by all and I know they will be back.

ed_jaxon
10-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Shana sorry I missed your post. You should come by to see the space soon as it is our gallery in the day time.

ed_jaxon
10-05-2011, 11:34 PM
My camera phone is not the best but I will post a couple of pics.

it looks much better than these suck ass pics though.

BLKGSXR
10-06-2011, 02:12 AM
The Stripper pole oh yeah!

ed_jaxon
10-06-2011, 02:15 AM
It was fun as hell lil brother.

Gotta get you out here.

Odelay
10-06-2011, 02:52 AM
Pole on pole action. Can't wait.

TsVanessa69
10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
can I bring a friend?wear the outfit in your avaitar, thats the dress code for the girls

Deepdarkfucker
10-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Man I hope to make it here

ed_jaxon
10-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Better pic of the stage area.

Colleen_Stewart
10-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Well things here in Chicago are coming together faster than we imaged.

Thanks Ed for the complement, I try to be a Jackie of all trades and help out were I can.

There are some final details that have to be done and we will be all set for our Grand Opening, Halloween Party and Stripper Night.

Also here is the poster for the party that is going around Chicago, next week to GET THIS PARTY STARTED ! ! ! !

Can not wait to see you all out that night ! ! ! :D

BLKGSXR
10-07-2011, 08:28 PM
whoever goes is in for a niiiice surprise or so ed has filled me in on...the first time I will say Chi got a one up on meh lol.

ed_jaxon
10-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Who's ass is this on my stage?

Come out the 21st and find out!

BLKGSXR
10-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Who's ass is this on my stage?

Come out the 21st and find out!
:salad:fuckin::jerkoff:party::wiggle::whistle:

Colleen_Stewart
10-09-2011, 03:48 AM
whoever goes is in for a niiiice surprise or so ed has filled me in on...the first time I will say Chi got a one up on meh lol.

LOL BLKGSXR, I know what the surprise is and it is funny that Chicago has got one up on you, but I think it funny in a good way, and to the others out there, be sure to come out on the 21st and you can see the surprise yourself in person ! ! ! !

dskreet2
10-10-2011, 04:59 AM
Sorry it took so long Ed. I had a great time with the ladies! The drinks were strong and the ladies were soft, in the right places!!! :salad

After talking to Ed and Colleen, I envision a truly great party place! Too bad I couldn't stay longer. :dancing:

Colleen_Stewart
10-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Sorry it took so long Ed. I had a great time with the ladies! The drinks were strong and the ladies were soft, in the right places!!! :salad

After talking to Ed and Colleen, I envision a truly great party place! Too bad I couldn't stay longer. :dancing:

Well, thanks for coming out Dskreet, the fact that you came out shows you care and you can envision what our new space is like and how it can be a rocking place in Chicago, see you at the party on the 21st ! ! !:iagree:

BLKGSXR
10-10-2011, 08:23 AM
LOL BLKGSXR, I know what the surprise is and it is funny that Chicago has got one up on you, but I think it funny in a good way, and to the others out there, be sure to come out on the 21st and you can see the surprise yourself in person ! ! ! !
the surprise well I knew because I looked down at my phone when I was at work the other day and he told me lol.
but Chi has one up because I needa meet that pretty girl someday...maybe ill tell Ed to bring her on our vegas trip yeah that works lol.

Colleen_Stewart
10-11-2011, 01:46 AM
the surprise well I knew because I looked down at my phone when I was at work the other day and he told me lol.
but Chi has one up because I needa meet that pretty girl someday...maybe ill tell Ed to bring her on our vegas trip yeah that works lol.

Right on that will, work I know ed will bring her on your guys trip to vegas ! !

ed_jaxon
10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Little over a week away and shit is moving forward.

New York was a fucking blast and I hope our girls will be as wild.

Odelay
10-13-2011, 12:34 AM
So is this a pre-halloween costume thing? Or is that just the girls who will play dress up? My hotel room is booked and there's no refund on the room from cancellation, so I'm all in.

ed_jaxon
10-13-2011, 02:16 AM
While there will be a costume contest, I anticipate guys just coming as they are.

Glad you are all in cuz hopefully cats will be talkin about this for a looooonnnnngggg time.

chitown
10-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Im really looking foward to making this. This would be my first party i hope i have a fun time

Colleen_Stewart
10-14-2011, 06:48 AM
Im really looking foward to making this. This would be my first party i hope i have a fun time

Chitown, are parties keep getting better and better and so does the space ! ! ! Glad you will be joining us and we will see you next Friday Night ! ! ! !

ed_jaxon
10-14-2011, 04:39 PM
So no one wants to guess whose ass this is?