PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Martling Turns Tragedy Into Triumph

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 03:06 AM
I cackle just like Jackie while I post my crap. Gets hard to type sometimes from the pain. Jackie Martling is my kind of fella. Stern was never the same after The Joke Man left.

Whenever I offend you hopefully you'll hear this in your head.:cheers:

Jackie Martling Laughs at Those Less Fortunate - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7WC11nBC0)

BellaBellucci
09-28-2011, 04:25 AM
Ahh the good ol' days. I just cracked the fuck up! :lol:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 05:46 AM
Ahh the good ol' days. I just cracked the fuck up! :lol:

~BB~

Makes you feel good hearing that, doesn't it? Jackie is the only guy who can make people laugh at plane crashes or children going over a cliff in a school bus. A truly great man.

Nicole Dupre
09-28-2011, 08:21 AM
OmG. Dude, are you just gonna wake up in piss and shit every day of your life, after you spent your bleary-eyed hours kidding yourself that you're our drunken court jester? I think that's the saddest fucking thing I've ever heard. It's a text book case of chronic depression and alcoholism. Basically, paying any attention to you at all on here is a form of enabling a grown man to slowly kill himself. You might as well be pushing a shopping cart around with cans and plastic bags of junk, and living in a refrigerator box. Get some help.

BellaBellucci
09-28-2011, 01:41 PM
OmG. Dude, are you just gonna wake up in piss and shit every day of your life, after you spent your bleary-eyed hours kidding yourself that you're our drunken court jester? I think that's the saddest fucking thing I've ever heard. It's a text book case of chronic depression and alcoholism. Basically, paying any attention to you at all on here is a form of enabling a grown man to slowly kill himself. You might as well be pushing a shopping cart around with cans and plastic bags of junk, and living in a refrigerator box. Get some help.

Ahh, lighten up! :lol:

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ)

~BB~

needsum
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ)

~BB~

LMMFAO!!!!!!!! OMG that has to be one of the best posts ever.. love it!!!!!!

Nicole Dupre
09-28-2011, 03:20 PM

~BB~
At this point, he's one poop story over the line for me. It's just fucking gross. And I also don't like him going out of his way to be offensive towards anyone who's not a closet fag white man. If people think he's funny, wonderful. And like I said, I don't even dislike him. I don't want him banned. Far from it. But he's just pretty sad at this point. It might be funny in small doses... maybe. But I honestly couldn't even say that. Not to me he isn't. I DON'T LIKE GROWN MEN TALKING ABOUT BOWEL MOVEMENTS. THE CONCEPT OF SCAT GROSSES ME THE FUCK OUT.

He appreciates cool horror movies, and he's probably not the most evil person. Actually, I'll bet I'm potentially more sadistic than he is. In fact, maybe he's not sadistic at all. I know I can be.

Anyway, people who enjoy him are welcome to continue enjoying him. But now that I know he's on some mission to be the class clown, I'm completely disinterested in him. His taste in music is pretty horrible too. It's early 80's suburban burnout metal. The guy's in arrested development. Good luck to him and all, but I can't condone it, and I won't patronize him.

dgs925
09-28-2011, 05:26 PM
I DON'T LIKE GROWN MEN TALKING ABOUT BOWEL MOVEMENTS. THE CONCEPT OF SCAT GROSSES ME THE FUCK OUT.

:iagree:

Yup, one too many pictures of shit covered faces for me.

Nicole Dupre
09-28-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm just going to say this before I put Dino on ignore. I like the guy to some extent, platonically of course. But certain things are just gross. And certain things are just stupid. Dino, I'm sure, is not a dummy. But when he says things like what he said about Nicole Simpson, I draw the line. Just as, if someone joked about molesting children, I'd feel nauseated. Maybe I'm wrong. If so, I feel better being "wrong". I think this forum is scummy enough. But, listen. If you guys ever want to create a thread to decide if I should leave and never post again, I'm all for it. I need a good excuse actually. Cos like I said, I actually don't think any women belong here, beyond some promoting and catching up with a few friends.

Anyway, that's that. If Dino wants to write me elsewhere, talk about horror movies, and act like a somewhat sane human being, he's free to do so. I dig the guy in a twisted way. But I already see what his sense of purpose on HA is - scat, fascism, and death metal - and I think that's really sad, somewhat corny, and yes - offensive.

Ok. As you were, people. Say goodbye to the opinionated bitch, at least on this thread anyway.

HbgDon
09-28-2011, 11:09 PM
I always loved his laugh when I listened to Stern.

kukm4
09-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Nicole @3:48 Howard explains that its not really Jackie but Fred who is playing Jackie Laugh sound bites during the news segment.