PDA

View Full Version : If Malcolm X And Martin Luther King Had Sex...

Dino Velvet
09-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Carrying on from this past Saturday's SNL. Even though Malcolm X was a little versatile late in life this is still an easy one.

needsum
09-27-2011, 05:13 PM
you KNOW MLK would be the hunny and X would be digging deep for the gold.....

Dino Velvet
09-27-2011, 05:38 PM
you KNOW MLK would be the hunny and X would be digging deep for the gold.....

You know it. MLK would be as submissive as a 14 year old Cambodian girl with a bayonet poking up her left nostril and X would show him the error of his ways.

needsum
09-27-2011, 05:49 PM
My dude, the visual canvas you have created is beyond my ability to compliment at this point.......

Prospero
09-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Good grief is nothing sacred Dino. Next you'll be making jokes about JFK or Nelson Mandela. Goodness me what is this place coming to.

needsum
09-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Good grief is nothing sacred Dino. Next you'll be making jokes about JFK or Nelson Mandela. Goodness me what is this place coming to.

mostly men in wigs.... lol :dancing:

Dino Velvet
09-27-2011, 06:40 PM

Even you would agree JFK tops there, even with a round in his head. C'mon now...

Prospero
09-27-2011, 06:59 PM
JFK was certainly a top

needsum
09-27-2011, 07:04 PM
JFK was certainly a top

considering all the people he fucked, how could he NOT be a top? ;)

Dino Velvet
09-27-2011, 07:04 PM
JFK was certainly a top

Mandela is pretty well broken in anyways from all his husbands visiting him in the shower during his stay at the grey bar hotel. Just sayin'...

needsum
09-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Mandela is pretty well broken in anyways from all his husbands visiting him in the shower during his stay at the grey bar hotel. Just sayin'...

ever see that dude's knees? damn! they are calloused as shit. Now we all know why......

Dino Velvet
09-27-2011, 07:18 PM
ever see that dude's knees? damn! they are calloused as shit. Now we all know why......

Some bizarre diplomacy for foreign aid perhaps? Vladimur Putin is coming over with a bag of money and he can hold out for a Russian Winter. I hope Bono can wrangle up enough cash to get his buddy some knee pads.

Medvedev might be a bottom but you know Vlad's on top.

needsum
09-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Some bizarre diplomacy for foreign aid perhaps? Vladimur Putin is coming over with a bag of money and he can hold out for a Russian Winter. I hope Bono can wrangle up enough cash to get his buddy some knee pads.

Medvedev might be a bottom but you know Vlad's on top.

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2026/putinx.jpg

he was the impailer, afterall.....

Dino Velvet
09-27-2011, 07:23 PM
he was the impailer, afterall.....

That was some Romanian guy. More people fear Putin.

Stavros
09-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Dino I assume you know that there is enough evidence to prove that at one point Malcom X was bisexual? MLK's reputation, which J Edgar Hoover tried so hard to trash, might not be holy in the bedroom, but then I was also once told, in peremptory fashion by a Canadian whose love for Ronald Reagan was, well, spooky, that Jesse Jackson had a thing for girls, as long as they were under the age of 12...I can take a joke and yes, nobody is sacred, but there are times when -as with JJ- I tend to shake my head and head to the bar....

Quiet Reflections
09-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Guys like Putin and X aren't tops, all that toughness is an act. we all know those are the guys that pay extra to be bent over or run around on the down low. There are people that make tons of money fitting guys like that with ball gags and strap-ons just so they can feel powerless for an hour.

Dino Velvet
09-27-2011, 09:18 PM
Dino I assume you know that there is enough evidence to prove that at one point Malcom X was bisexual? MLK's reputation, which J Edgar Hoover tried so hard to trash, might not be holy in the bedroom, but then I was also once told, in peremptory fashion by a Canadian whose love for Ronald Reagan was, well, spooky, that Jesse Jackson had a thing for girls, as long as they were under the age of 12...I can take a joke and yes, nobody is sacred, but there are times when -as with JJ- I tend to shake my head and head to the bar....

Bring me a Quad Jack Daniels and I'll buy the next round. As the night goes on you'll eventually be playing along to. :cheers:

Dino Velvet
09-27-2011, 09:19 PM
Guys like Putin and X aren't tops, all that toughness is an act. we all know those are the guys that pay extra to be bent over or run around on the down low. There are people that make tons of money fitting guys like that with ball gags and strap-ons just so they can feel powerless for an hour.

Putin's a top. I've seen newspapers that he owns that backs this up.

robertlouis
09-28-2011, 05:57 AM
Must have been a really slow day in LA when you came up with this one, Dino. ;)

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 06:01 AM
Must have been a really slow day in LA when you came up with this one, Dino. ;)

I actually had a very productive day. I went to the gym and grabbed a prostitute afterwards.

robertlouis
09-28-2011, 06:05 AM
I actually had a very productive day. I went to the gym and grabbed a prostitute afterwards.

That must have shaken them up a bit on the bench presses.... :dancing:

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 06:08 AM
That must have shaken them up a bit on the bench presses.... :dancing:

Leg day. I squat in a cage but my gas extends beyond the bars.

robertlouis
09-28-2011, 06:12 AM
Leg day. I squat in a cage but my gas extends beyond the bars.

Yes, I guess they just thought you were making more noise than usual in your press-up session.

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Yes, I guess they just thought you were making more noise than usual in your press-up session.

Not sure what a press-up session is. Fucking or lifting?

robertlouis
09-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Not sure what a press-up session is. Fucking or lifting?

We call 'em press-ups, you call' em push-ups.

Over here, a push-up is a bra. :geek:

Your move.

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 06:24 AM
We call 'em press-ups, you call' em push-ups.

Over here, a push-up is a bra. :geek:

Your move.

My bra was excellent. Thanks for asking. My workout was heavy and tiring. The hooker was old but loves wieners like nobody's business. Also heavy and tiring.

robertlouis
09-28-2011, 06:29 AM
My bra was excellent. Thanks for asking. My workout was heavy and tiring. The hooker was old but loves wieners like nobody's business. Also heavy and tiring.

I did wonder, Dino. Do your moobs bitch slap the girl if you're in missionary position, although depending on the age of the hooker she might well have been slapping your cream-holders with her saggy boobs at the same time.

Must have sounded like a full-blown lederhosen dance down there in Munich.

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 06:35 AM
I did wonder, Dino. Do your moobs bitch slap the girl if you're in missionary position, although depending on the age of the hooker she might well have been slapping your cream-holders with her saggy boobs at the same time.

Must have sounded like a full-blown lederhosen dance down there in Munich.

Yeah pretty much.

robertlouis
09-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Yeah pretty much.

So, as I said at the beginning, must have been a really slow day in LA when you came up with this one, Dino. ;););)

ed_jaxon
09-28-2011, 07:19 AM
Damn Dino!

You really pissed Martin off.

Boondocks - Martin Luther King Speech - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E)

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Damn Dino!

You really pissed Martin off.

Boondocks - Martin Luther King Speech - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E)

Enjoyed watching that twice. Thanks Ed.:cheers:

Ed, who'd you vote for?

baller1987
09-28-2011, 10:50 PM
Family Guy - Quagmire sleeps with joe - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE8j8rJphSI)

Quagmire or Joe? Easy one.

Dino Velvet
09-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Family Guy - Quagmire sleeps with joe - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE8j8rJphSI)

Quagmire or Joe? Easy one.

Joe pushed Quagmire's shit in, no? Joe's on top.

ed_jaxon
09-29-2011, 03:39 AM
Dino both are topping J. Edgar Hoover. I think we can agree on that.

robertlouis
09-29-2011, 04:39 AM
Dino both are topping J. Edgar Hoover. I think we can agree on that.

While Clyde Tolson was biting the pillow, of course. :whistle:

ed_jaxon
09-29-2011, 05:11 AM
Someone had to take that picture of J. Edgar in lingerie.

robertlouis
09-29-2011, 05:18 AM

Yep, Edgar and Clyde, the Burns and Smithers of their day lol.

Dino Velvet
09-29-2011, 08:09 AM

I just checked and no dice on Google Images. J Edgar Hoover puts a dress on and still tops MLK.

arnie666
09-29-2011, 05:50 PM
My presence has been requested as a racial expert on the negro to give an opinion on the sexuality of both of these historical figures. Firstly it is a given that both men were at least bi sexual.This is because homosexuality amongst black men is rife. Just look at the numbers locked up in prison and not just for short spells neither,they must fucking love it.

You can see why prison must be a homos wet dream, men loads of them often young men with sagging pants, that thug culture and all the ass rape that goes on in there ,making the weak bitches,I won't go into it anymore as the whole business turns my stomach.

Now on who would be taker ,I wouid suggest it would be MLK, this is because X was a muslim, muslims are permanently angry at the world,plus they just love ass love ,preferably with little boys but if not a mans backhole. So he would be the giver.

Hope that helps.

runningdownthatdream
09-29-2011, 06:12 PM
My presence has been requested as a racial expert on the negro to give an opinion on the sexuality of both of these historical figures. Firstly it is a given that both men were at least bi sexual.This is because homosexuality amongst black men is rife. Just look at the numbers locked up in prison and not just for short spells neither,they must fucking love it.

You can see why prison must be a homos wet dream, men loads of them often young men with sagging pants, that thug culture and all the ass rape that goes on in there ,making the weak bitches,I won't go into it anymore as the whole business turns my stomach.

Now on who would be taker ,I wouid suggest it would be MLK, this is because X was a muslim, muslims are permanently angry at the world,plus they just love ass love ,preferably with little boys but if not a mans backhole. So he would be the giver.

Hope that helps.

Given the graphic detail sounds like it's turning you on? Which would be understandable since cops in England have to be somewhat sissified to get the job, no? I mean the daily virtual ass-raping that you get as a cop over there has to be something you inherently enjoy or you'd quit the force, right? Or maybe as a 'white' man you can't find meaningful work other than as a government paid security guard with a flashlight and nightstick to hold the thin blue line? It's got to really suck balls (maybe literally) for you to walk around all day in fear of a muslim or black or paki coming out of nowhere pointing a gun at you and ass-raping you in a back alley, eh? And all you'd be able to do is scream "hold it motherfucker or i'll shine my light on you". Poor bastard.........

arnie666
09-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Given the graphic detail sounds like it's turning you on? Which would be understandable since cops in England have to be somewhat sissified to get the job, no? I mean the daily virtual ass-raping that you get as a cop over there has to be something you inherently enjoy or you'd quit the force, right? Or maybe as a 'white' man you can't find meaningful work other than as a government paid security guard with a flashlight and nightstick to hold the thin blue line? It's got to really suck balls (maybe literally) for you to walk around all day in fear of a muslim or black or paki coming out of nowhere pointing a gun at you and ass-raping you in a back alley, eh? And all you'd be able to do is scream "hold it motherfucker or i'll shine my light on you". Poor bastard.........

You see I give a highly intelligent opinion backed up with evidence (disproportionate numbers of black males in prison) and I get some deranged herbert dribbling his fantasys of police officers getting ass raped and making this a race issue.

runningdownthatdream
09-29-2011, 06:30 PM
You see I give a highly intelligent opinion backed up with evidence (disproportionate numbers of black males in prison) and I get some deranged herbert dribbling his fantasys of police officers getting ass raped and making this a race issue.

Highly intelligent opinion!?!?!?!? from you!?!?!?! And I'll take your highly intelligent reply as you shining a flashlight at me...............

arnie666
09-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Highly intelligent opinion!?!?!?!? from you!?!?!?! And I'll take your highly intelligent reply as you shining a flashlight at me...............

You seem really keen on my flashlight ,I suspect you would like me to shove it up your arse in some urine smelling public toilet you dirty homosexual.

needsum
09-29-2011, 07:11 PM
cant we just get back to the topic at hand? Here, with no argument as it has always been completely obvious....

Ben
08-28-2013, 02:56 AM
Bill O'Reilly On The 'Truth' About Martin Luther King Jr. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfXk6xbbgA)

Wendy Summers
08-28-2013, 02:59 AM
Bill O'Reilly On The 'Truth' About Martin Luther King Jr. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfXk6xbbgA)

Damn you for bumping this... I thought Dino was back. :(

Ben
08-28-2013, 03:06 AM
Damn you for bumping this... I thought Dino was back. :(

Oops!!!!... sorry Wendy -- :)