PDA

View Full Version : I was looking for whole cooked chicken recipes

MrsKellyPierce
09-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Fried Chicken Breasts, Cooking Made Sexy by Nurse Tifa - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKRcToov-E0&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SP59FA720E921F863C)

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Whole thing like Roast Chicken? For that I just do a rub of Garlic Salt, Cracked Black Pepper, Chili Powder, and Olive Oil. I also stuff lemon wedges and garlic cloves inside the bird sometimes. It adds flavor and breaks down the flesh making it more tender. I'm a decent cook as long as things are fairly simple and basic.

MrsKellyPierce
09-24-2011, 11:55 PM
That sounds good

I did garlic salt, pepper, rosemary, balsamic vinegar, lightly sprayed with olive oil, and I put carrots and potatoes around it.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 11:57 PM
That sounds good

I did garlic salt, pepper, rosemary, balsamic vinegar, lightly sprayed with olive oil, and I put carrots and potatoes around it.

I'm sure you're way more advanced than me. You're Giada. I'm the Big Bite Diner slob.:cheers:

beaufont
09-25-2011, 12:12 AM
DAMN. Clicked on here hoping to see Kelly applying the Kernal's secret recipe to her lovepiece

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 12:14 AM
DAMN. Clicked on here hoping to see Kelly applying the Kernal's secret recipe to her lovepiece

They'll be plenty of kernels when she gets rid of her dinner later.

beaufont
09-25-2011, 12:18 AM
They'll be plenty of kernels when she gets rid of her dinner later.

Good shout Dino lol. Never know might give Kelly an idea & she can show us HER secret recipe :whistle:

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Good shout Dino lol. Never know might give Kelly an idea & she can show us HER secret recipe :whistle:

I just want her leftovers second hand.:salad

MrsKellyPierce
09-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Rofl so naughty! Putting it in a 500 degree over for 30 minutes with out the cover and then another hour with the cover...

Here's how it looks going in :)

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 02:14 AM
Rofl so naughty! Putting it in a 500 degree over for 30 minutes with out the cover and then another hour with the cover...

Every Food Network show has a gimmick. We can do a Beauty And The Beast themed show mixing in a few poop jokes and funny stories of ethnic cleansing for children to enjoy(that's my part you just show your pretty ass kelly shore). We're going for a unique demo here, Kelly Shore. Our viewers will be so loyal they'll have Stockholm Syndrome.

beaufont
09-25-2011, 02:33 AM

Know Kelly u know that's not the secret recipe I was talking about....... :jerkoff

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 02:36 AM
Know Kelly u know that's not the secret recipe I was talking about....... :jerkoff

Lick that mole' sauce right off the spoon.:salad

Spoon - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFa5TVy3HQc)