PDA

View Full Version : Intimidated by tall transsexual women?

deadlyray
09-24-2011, 06:55 PM
I've noticed a couple of ts's that I know personally that are way over six feet tall advertising themselves as 5'11". Being that I love tall ts's, I wonder if it's a common occurrence that they will often say they're shorter than they are.

The two I know could never pass for only being 5'11".

I haven't asked, but I would assume that just like with gg's, dudes are a little intimidated by taller ts's.

Here a few of my favorite tall models. Morgan Bailey (http://track.morgan-bailey.com/track/MTk2Mjo0OjI3/), Kira Hardin, and Audrina Markham are 6'3". Danni Daniels is 6'2".

Morgan Bailey (http://track.morgan-bailey.com/track/MTk2Mjo0OjI3/) may even be taller...

raybbaby
09-24-2011, 07:26 PM
I honestly don't care. At one point in time I thought it might be a bit awkward to be with a much taller girl, but it really wasn't. It was super fun. I am only 5'7", and I was more worried that a tall girl wouldn't really be into me as a shorter dude. But when you click with someone, it really ceases to matter.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 07:31 PM
The four ladies posted are all very nice. I'd be happy to be with any of them. I'm 6'2'' but love little tiny girls usually. Little girls are so fun to play with. I've been with a T-Girl that was 5'11'' and wore stacked heels. Little awkward for me as I'm most always the taller one.

sydburn9
09-24-2011, 08:28 PM
I think the height is not a problem but if you wanna date one like go to movies etc... that's different. i like tall ts but prefer hang out with average. hpefully help the debate.

Silcc69
09-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Victoria Mason ins like 6'2 i'd luv to drill her sexy ass.

http://www.rodneymoore.com/shemalestrokers-store/images/products/victoriamason-vod_p.gif

TsJizelle
09-24-2011, 09:09 PM
oops

NaughtyJane
09-24-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm 6 ft tall with 3 ft. of legs... sure, I wish I was not a tourist attraction skyscraper of a girl... but everyone has something they are self conscious of. The ideal of beauty is just that. Being authentic, bright, funny and naughtier than 4 of most people serves me fine. My phone rings, my dance card is full enough.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 09:52 PM
My phone rings, my dance card is full enough.

I have no doubt. You look good too.

StlyeMeCunty
09-24-2011, 10:18 PM
I am an actual 5'11, even though many people like to joke and call me a 7ft tall monster. I would assume that is because I often wear a heel that is between 4.5 -5.5 inches. I do feel odd if a man is not at least as tall as I am without heels too.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 10:19 PM
I am an actual 5'11, even though many people like to joke and call me a 7ft tall monster. I would assume that is because I often wear a heel that is between 4.5 -5.5 inches. I do feel odd if a man is not at least as tall as I am without heels too.

You would definitely be rolled onto your belly if you ever entered my home.:fuckin:

StlyeMeCunty
09-24-2011, 10:28 PM
You would definitely be rolled onto your belly if you ever entered my home.:fuckin:

Ummmm, I don't think you could over power me hun. LOL

NaughtyJane
09-24-2011, 10:34 PM
I have no doubt. You look good too.
Flutter my heart. Thanks.

I'm definitely the wiser, mature, well seasoned girl on this block. Paling to the youthful beauty here. I am, by default, the self assured, independent, cougar milf type in trans life. I tend to date mature, well established men, love cultivating new and interesting experiences for them. In that process I get exposed to many interesting experiences. To me a cool guy is like a big neat kid, playful spirit and has great toys... supported by an interesting personal style helps. I'm not big on generic anything.

How 'bout that. I turned the tables from dissecting trans girls, to a discussion of the merits of the object of my affections.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Ummmm, I don't think you could over power me hun. LOL

I'm a 310 lb White Devil and strong as an ox. I'll rag-doll your funhole all over the bedroom. :fuckin:

sharkmizzle
09-24-2011, 10:42 PM
I was curious is it usually the taller person tops while shorter bottoms? I know Morgan Bailey is tall and she tops like its nobody's business, so I was wondering in my search for 'companions' if I should factor in height to find girls who top best. Perhaps the taller ones have more leverage for thrusting?

Nicole Dupre
09-24-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm just under 6 feet tall. Guys in major cities and the more cosmopolitan areas don't really seem to care tho'. It's always in Bumfuck, Nowhere that it seems to intimidate some guys. But, then again, that's where they go through culture shock over seeing a woman with tattoos, or even carrying a designer bag. lol

NaughtyJane
09-24-2011, 10:50 PM
I was curious is it usually the taller person tops while shorter bottoms? Perhaps the taller ones have more leverage for thrusting?

I think you are over thinking lust, desire and sexual nature. They are true mysteries... not easily quantified. I suggest you just jump in, splash around, submerse yourself in your fantasies... when you come up for air, whatever happens will make some sort of sense.

A self described tall girl, I am a bottom when having intercourse. I only top a guy if he is a lousy lay... said it before here, spite sex is a fun approach, plus I'm doing him a favor teaching him how to fuck. But he won't be welcome in my bed again.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 10:53 PM
May I have one of those please? I've been good most of the time.

http://www.nikki-dupre.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/ani-bj-350x250.gif

Nicole Dupre
09-24-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm genuinely versatile. I love topping many times, but certain guys bring out the bottom in me.

I have had a few guys who were kinda shrimpy, who wanted to get "play-raped" by me, which I love. Truth be told, I love abusing cocky little guys with Napoleon complexes. And they know they deserve it, which makes it even more fun. lol

Steve-Oh
09-24-2011, 10:59 PM
At 6'2", I like to be face to face (or back of your head) with whomever I'm fucking so I can swab your ear with my tongue and whisper naughty sweet nothings.
Hyperventillating into a pillow with your face in my chest seems kind of awkward too.
Dancing and 69ing is a lot more comfortable, as well.

StlyeMeCunty
09-24-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm a 310 lb White Devil and strong as an ox. I'll rag-doll your funhole all over the bedroom. :fuckin:

A short 310 lbs man??? That doesn't mean your strong, just bulbous!:whistle::whistle::whistle: LOL

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 11:05 PM
A short 310 lbs man??? That doesn't mean your strong, just bulbous!:whistle::whistle::whistle: LOL

I'm 6'2''. I apologize for not including height. I am fat and sweaty as well. If that doesn't charm you I'm holding 46 dollars in my hand.

NaughtyJane
09-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Truth be told, I love abusing cocky little guys with Napoleon complexes. And they know they deserve it, which makes it even more fun. lol

That is delicious, and hot Nicole....and they do deserve it!

That visual exchange after you just pop some guy's cherry? Perhaps the last thing he planned happening earlier that day... My consoling eyes concealing my awareness that now he is my little bitch boy, if i want him. Personally at that point I'm done.

I just am not attracted to the submissive, but at times have taken full advantage. Stealth fucker got past my radar.

Nicole Dupre
09-24-2011, 11:14 PM
May I have one of those please? I've been good most of the time.

http://www.nikki-dupre.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/ani-bj-350x250.gif
Meh... You've been ok. Although you know that I hate it when you say sexist things or join in on the right wing stuff. So... I dunno.

Definitely NO poop talk around me though. The bathroom is like Vegas imo; what happens there, STAYS there.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Meh... You've been ok. Although you know that I hate it when you say sexist things or join in on the right wing stuff. So... I dunno.

Definitely NO poop talk around me though. The bathroom is like Vegas imo; what happens there, STAYS there.

I promise no poop talk or leaving skiddies on your expensive sheets. I'll expel any gas in the elevator on the way up.

Steve-Oh
09-24-2011, 11:19 PM
The bathroom is like Vegas imo; what happens there, STAYS there.

Truly one of the wisest things I've seen from Nicole in a long time!

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 11:21 PM
I have a bad habit of leaving the door open while seeking relief.

Steve-Oh
09-24-2011, 11:24 PM
I have a bad habit of leaving the door open while seeking relief.
Oh man, you must like your own stench.
I can't get out of there and shut the door beind me fast enough - and i live alone! Poor fart fan, works soo hard so often. Take THAT, neighbors!

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 11:28 PM
Oh man, you must like your own stench.
I can't get out of there and shut the door beind me fast enough - and i live alone! Poor fart fan, works soo hard so often. Take THAT, neighbors!

I knock giant crows dead off the power lines when the windows are opened. I'd rather let the stench whoosh into the living room and cuddle with the humans.

StlyeMeCunty
09-25-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm 6'2''. I apologize for not including height. I am fat and sweaty as well. If that doesn't charm you I'm holding 46 dollars in my hand.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't take money for sex!

jniowa
09-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Nice longs come with a tall girl. I dont mind the girls over 6ft.

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 12:15 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't take money for sex!

You pay me then. I have no issue.

BellaBellucci
09-25-2011, 12:22 AM
I thought I was 5'11". I used to lie and say I was 5'10". Recently though, I went to the doctor and twice was measured at 5'9". So to be honest, I really have no idea how tall I am, but I try not to wear heels except to appropriate venues. :lol:

... and I don't like dating guys too much shorter than me. A little is OK, but I dated a really short guy once (who yes, had a bit of a Napoleon complex) and I couldn't deal with it, nor could he deal with me. I have very high standards. :geek:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 12:29 AM
I thought I was 5'11". I used to lie and say I was 5'10". Recently though, I went to the doctor and twice was measured at 5'9". So to be honest, I really have no idea how tall I am, but I try not to wear heels except to appropriate venues. :lol:

... and I don't like dating guys too much shorter than me. A little is OK, but I dated a really short guy once (who yes, had a bit of a Napoleon complex) and I couldn't deal with it, nor could he deal with me. I have very high standards. :geek:

~BB~

Damn. I guess I do like tall women after all. Hi Bella. :fuckin:

BellaBellucci
09-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Damn. I guess I do like tall women after all. Hi Bella. :fuckin:

Hi Poopiekins. I'm borderline average/tall according to the poll. :?

~BB~

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 12:31 AM
Hi Poopiekins. I'm borderline average/tall according to the poll. :?

~BB~

You'll do just fine since you are so fine.

Yvonne183
09-25-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm 5'5".

Erika1487
09-25-2011, 12:47 AM
I guess I am an oddity, That I like two types of men....
Hairless twinks who are smaller than me. To me there is nothing hotter than tapping some twink ass.
Big burly at least 6ft 2+ and 240-300lbs+! The thing about big guys is that I could see myself settling down with a big guy, twinks get old, and lose their luster. A big lumber jack type of guy, just gets me all hot and bothered :salad

BellaBellucci
09-25-2011, 12:50 AM
Hairless twinks who are smaller than me. To me there is nothing hotter than tapping some twink ass.
Big burly at least 6ft 2+ and 240-300lbs+! The thing about big guys is that I could see myself settling down with a big guy, twinks get old, and lose their luster. A big lumber jack type of guy, just gets me all hot and bothered :salad

I'll bet you spend a lot of time in the mirror then. :lol:

Would You Fuck Me? I'd Fuck Me... - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9am7P9pWo8)

Sorry. I just couldn't resist!

~BB~

Prospero
09-25-2011, 12:55 AM
I love tall girls with long rangy legs. Height is never an issue for me Prefer tall to small to be honest

Erika1487
09-25-2011, 12:57 AM
I'll bet you spend a lot of time in the mirror then. :lol:

Would You Fuck Me? I'd Fuck Me... - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9am7P9pWo8)

Sorry. I just couldn't resist!

~BB~

Actually S.E Ohio is full of Big ol farm boys ;)

BellaBellucci
09-25-2011, 01:02 AM
Actually S.E Ohio is full of Big ol farm boys ;)

I'm just messing with you. I think you should come out of transition just fine once you leave the party that wants to destroy you.

... it's always a big help. :lol:

~BB~

Erika1487
09-25-2011, 01:08 AM
I'm just messing with you. I think you should come out of transition just fine once you leave the party that wants to destroy you.

... it's always a big help. :lol:

~BB~

Well I might not work for them after November 9th, but will I continue to vote for them? I don't know honestly. I may just quit voting all together.
I am pretty sick of politics at this point in my life. tbh

BellaBellucci
09-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Well I might not work for them after November 9th, but will I continue to vote for them? I don't know honestly. I may just quit voting all together.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID24955/images/252px-Libertarian_Party_svg.png

~BB~

Willie Escalade
09-25-2011, 01:42 AM
Victoria Mason ins like 6'2 i'd luv to drill her sexy ass.
Yup.

And Morgan Bailey in some platform heels is a site to behold. :jerkoff

PEPE3Z
09-25-2011, 01:54 AM
All you tall girls are so elegant, beautiful, gorgeous... God bless you all.

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 02:04 AM

Maybe take a powder from politics for awhile until you're ready. The grass isn't any greener for you on the other side of the political tracks. Just different lies. I'm a dude that can't tell you much but don't do anything until you're ready. You have only yourself to look at in the mirror. Find your own path in life. You're a good person so build on that foundation.

Make friends with Bella. She's not only attractive but a very wise and determined lady. I agree with Libertarians most of the time anyway.

Willie Escalade
09-25-2011, 02:13 AM
Oh, yeah...

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 02:17 AM
Oh, yeah...

You gotta video of that, Willie Escalade? If not, can I smell your fingers?

icarus2112
09-25-2011, 02:21 AM
Lets not forget this 6'1" beauty, she will Tower over quite a few.

My girlfriend is about 5'10" which is a little shorter than my 6'0", but when she puts on heels she is usually a little taller than me.

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 02:25 AM

My girlfriend is about 5'10" which is a little shorter than my 6'0", but when she puts on heels she is usually a little taller than me.

She's got a micro wiener that I'll never have to worry about brushing up against me. Perfection.

icarus2112
09-25-2011, 02:27 AM
and a sweet looking plump juicy ass that I can only imagine is very lickable :salad

CaptainPlanet
09-25-2011, 02:34 AM
maybe if i was over 6'1 but i like to feel like the man, when im with a women so they have to be under 5'9 atleast. Whenever i see a TS advertise as 5'10 i already know there lying!

KimberlyBanxxx
09-25-2011, 03:03 AM
damn im only 5'5

giovanni_hotel
09-25-2011, 03:06 AM
I don't have a height requirement, it all depends how 'fem' a girl is. Same deal for GGs.

icarus2112
09-25-2011, 03:11 AM
damn im only 5'5

and a stunning beauty in a fiery little package.

LibertyHarkness
09-25-2011, 03:22 AM
i am 5ft7, well just under barefoot ... amazingly everyone pins me as 6foot from pics and some of the site reviews lol but i dont really like wearing heels , or if i do i wont wear heels bigger than 3inches .

TsJizelle
09-25-2011, 03:38 AM
I am 5'10 and don't own a pair of heels under 5". and you almost never find me in flats

beaufont
09-25-2011, 03:43 AM
That is true, have always thought Liberty was about 6ft - strange. Thinking about it I don't know how we get a perception of someones height when we have never actually met them? Just weird...

justafreak
09-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Not intimidate by taller women or trannies. I'll fuck an amazon tranny as long as she's hot & passable but I won't date them. I'm 5'8 and have a thing for really short chicks. My ex wife was 4'11 and thick in all the right place, made me feel really great to tower over her. Hard to find a tgirl that short and problably one of the reasons that I won't ever stop fucking with gg's.

Kevin Dong
09-25-2011, 04:32 AM
I am 5'10 and don't own a pair of heels under 5". and you almost never find me in flats

Yeap and you get stared at pretty much everywhere you go. :salad

Ilya
09-25-2011, 04:34 AM
Morgan and Yasmine...

Nicole Dupre
09-25-2011, 04:35 AM

~BB~
That's weird. I assumed thought I was 6' some time in high school, and I went around thinking that until I started HRT at Callen-Lorde. They told me that I was 5'11". I was like "That's impossible." The nurse was like, "No, it's not impossible. You're 5'11. Sorry." lol

canihavu
09-25-2011, 04:50 AM
I prefer short women (under 5'7") whether she be a TG or a GG, but I have had a tall woman or two in my life.

suckshemalecock
09-25-2011, 08:30 AM
im sorry for me tall and hung

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 08:59 AM
How tall is Delia? She's always been one of my favorites. Nice, down to Earth girl.

The Shika
09-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Not so much intimidating, as it is a bit surprising. Not used to seeing women nearly my height (Am 6'1"). So, I might feel a bit comfortable, just so long as I don't see the masculinity in her.

Willie Escalade
09-25-2011, 02:09 PM
My type of gal!

Nicole Dupre
09-25-2011, 02:17 PM
Not so much intimidating, as it is a bit surprising. Not used to seeing women nearly my height (Am 6'1"). So, I might feel a bit comfortable, just so long as I don't see the masculinity in her.
Really? You live in the Bronx, but I guess you don't get into Manhattan much. If I sit down anywhere in Manhattan, it usually takes about 5 minutes at the most to see a beautiful tall, and very feminine, woman pass by. It's pretty much considered the Fashion Capital of the world, and that means 'models'.

buckjohnson
09-25-2011, 04:15 PM
I like tall woman.

TsJizelle
09-25-2011, 05:05 PM
My type of gal!

thanks Willie!!!! I've actually sadly knocked over a few people who were significantly smaller than me. Speaking on how as I mentioned I always wear 5" heels, that makes me at minimum 6`3. It`s not my fault that people under 5`7 just are not in my peripheral vision!!!! I apologize to any midgets, children and old people I have accidentally trampled on hahaha

archineer
09-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Personally I prefer to date girls around 5'4"/ 5'5" as i'm 5'8", though I find some of the taller thai girls here in London really hot. Curvy ass and tits with long slender arms and legs= killer body. It's a shame (for me) shorter girls never have that kind of figure. I've dated taller girls but its always kind of awkward.

The really beautiful ts' are usually the tall ones too.

suckshemalecock
09-25-2011, 05:57 PM
thanks willie!!!! I've actually sadly knocked over a few people who were significantly smaller than me. Speaking on how as i mentioned i always wear 5" heels, that makes me at minimum 6`3. It`s not my fault that people under 5`7 just are not in my peripheral vision!!!! I apologize to any midgets, children and old people i have accidentally trampled on hahaha

hahahaha

Ben
09-25-2011, 06:24 PM
No. I'm not intimidated by tall TS women. I, actually, like it. I'm 5' 10" tall. So, I like TS women who are, say, 6 feet to 6' 1" tall... :) It could be in heels, too....

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 10:39 PM
No. I'm not intimidated by tall TS women. I, actually, like it. I'm 5' 10" tall. So, I like TS women who are, say, 6 feet to 6' 1" tall... :) It could be in heels, too....

Ben, have you gone and met your favorite Britney impersonator yet?

Willie Escalade
09-25-2011, 11:56 PM
That's him in the picture ha ha

Dino Velvet
09-26-2011, 12:13 AM
That's him in the picture ha ha

I didn't want to assume anything. Ben's a good guy. I actually envy the freedom he allows himself to have. I respect that greatly even if I don't have similar taste. He's the strong and I'm the weak.

jamesedwards
09-26-2011, 12:17 AM
I've noticed a couple of ts's that I know personally that are way over six feet tall advertising themselves as 5'11". Being that I love tall ts's, I wonder if it's a common occurrence that they will often say they're shorter than they are.

I haven't asked, but I would assume that just like with gg's, dudes are a little intimidated by taller ts's.

Here a few of my favorite tall models. Morgan Bailey (http://track.morgan-bailey.com/track/MTk2Mjo0OjI3/), Kira Hardin, and Audrina Markham are 6'3". Danni Daniels is 6'2".

Morgan Bailey (http://track.morgan-bailey.com/track/MTk2Mjo0OjI3/) may even be taller...

I love tall dominant Tgirls, there is one that comes to NYC with heels she is like 7'0 feet I would love to be fucked by her for a week straight. I know she is strong and will tear and ass out the frame. I seen a video where she is walking around NYC and men trying to talk to her not knowing she will fuck them in the ass lol

Dino Velvet
09-26-2011, 12:21 AM
I love tall dominant Tgirls, there is one that comes to NYC with heels she is like 7'0 feet I would love to be fucked by her for a week straight. I know she is strong and will tear and ass out the frame. I seen a video where she is walking around NYC and men trying to talk to her not knowing she will fuck them in the ass lol

You're one of those New York parking garages that actually pays people to park in your structure. I'll bet your gate is never lowered. The poor valets throw up on their roach stompers every time they check the cars.

jamesedwards
09-26-2011, 12:27 AM

I would love to get fucked by this tall amazing TGirl she is the one I am talking about.

jamesedwards
09-26-2011, 12:29 AM
You're one of those New York parking garages that actually pays people to park in your structure. I'll bet your gate is never lowered. The poor valets throw up on their roach stompers every time they check the cars.

Dude the hell? LOL you're jokes are weird as fuck lol hahah

Dino Velvet
09-26-2011, 12:31 AM
Dude the hell? LOL you're jokes are weird as fuck lol hahah

Psychotic perhaps? I mentally turn people into objects and then back into people. I'm an amateur Shapeshifter myself.

Ben
09-26-2011, 12:33 AM

Sadly, no Dino.... I'd probably faint if I did -- ha ha! :) Plus if he were hung and showed me his Herman von Longschlongstein I'd probably go into cardiac arrest... :)

banane18021802
09-26-2011, 12:35 AM
the taller the better.. i love long legs

jamesedwards
09-26-2011, 12:36 AM
Psychotic perhaps? I mentally turn people into objects and then back into people. I'm an amateur Shapeshifter myself.

No actually you're a muffin neck, lamb back fucka, who is out of his dirty neck mind!

Dino Velvet
09-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Sadly, no Dino.... I'd probably faint if I did -- ha ha! :) Plus if he were hung and showed me his Herman von Longschlongstein I'd probably go into cardiac arrest... :)

So I was right not to assume. You'd throw a sack over Britney Impersonator's head and drag her off if you had the chance. Now that's old fashioned.

Pray the economy keeps tanking because a certain someone just might pop up on Backpage.com.

Again, you're a good guy. I gotta cold beer for you anytime.:cheers:

Dino Velvet
09-26-2011, 12:42 AM
No actually you're a muffin neck, lamb back fucka, who is out of his dirty neck mind!

Never heard those expressions. Are they more regional East Coast? Out here I'm just Fatso McTubby with a Rite Aid scrip.

Instrumental
09-26-2011, 12:44 AM
Taller women tend to have the nicer legs. Definitely not intimidated by taller women be they transgender or gg. But I know taller women don't tend to dig guys that are shorter than they are so eh.

jamesedwards
09-26-2011, 12:47 AM
:iagree:
the taller the better.. i love long legs

jamesedwards
09-26-2011, 12:49 AM
Taller women tend to have the nicer legs. Definitely not intimidated by taller women be they transgender or gg. But I know taller women don't tend to dig guys that are shorter than they are so eh.

Some tall women love shorter men so they can dominate them and those are the ones I love. :)

Ben
09-26-2011, 02:36 AM
I didn't want to assume anything. Ben's a good guy. I actually envy the freedom he allows himself to have. I respect that greatly even if I don't have similar taste. He's the strong and I'm the weak.

I guess it is freedom -- ha ha! :) Defining freedom as: not being captive to conservative thinking -- :) Ya know, you can't deviate from heterosexuality in our culture. That's the culture we live in, that's the Christian culture, as it were.
That's why we demonize, say, bisexuality. But the wider culture is growing more tolerant. Unlike our political culture. I mean, even "CHANGE" President Obama is against gay marriage.
And, well, if Derrick Barry actually got some big berries -- :) -- he'd be the beloved babe of the shemale worshiping world -- :)
And Derrick B. is just sooo hot....

baller1987
09-26-2011, 04:17 AM
I have been scouring the internet the last couple years for tall dom ts's. Dupre - Having you rape me in some five inch heels, would be the highlight of my life. I know I deserve it.

baller1987
09-26-2011, 04:21 AM
I'm not a john though, I don't pay for sex. Not cause i see it as wrong, just because im too cheap and i can get it for free

Giana Evolee
09-26-2011, 04:26 AM
I am 6 feet tall & i love it :)

jerseyboy72
09-26-2011, 04:35 AM

Wow. Very nice.

baller1987
09-26-2011, 04:36 AM
mmmmm hot. but now your prolly gunna say you don't like verse guys. lol

Instrumental
09-26-2011, 04:48 AM
Some tall women love shorter men so they can dominate them and those are the ones I love. :)

I think I would dig that too.

Donniedee
09-26-2011, 05:12 AM
So do I.

TGasMutiny
09-26-2011, 06:18 AM
i am 6 feet tall & i love it :)

yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

south ov da border
09-26-2011, 06:20 AM
I love tall girls. I used to date a couple of basketball players 6'3" and 6' 1". I didn't mind. We're all the same height laying down...

Bobby Domino
09-26-2011, 06:20 AM
Personality is what turns me on. I'm mostly indifferent to height, hair length, or ethnicity. Although when contemplating height, a different eroticism arrises: if she's petite, I'm a lion pawing a mouse; if she's taller/broader, then I'm conquering Mt. Everest. What can I say, I'm a sexual tactician. :dancing::dancing:

TGasMutiny
09-26-2011, 06:23 AM

Morgan, Kira and Danni-HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I love them tall girls!!!!!!!!!

Dino Velvet
09-26-2011, 06:26 AM

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=422806&stc=1&d=1317003976

Congratulations. I'm gonna follow you around for the next three days. You are a winner.:salad

robertlouis
09-26-2011, 06:55 AM

Wow! And it looks like 3 feet of that is those glorious sexy legs, Giana.

I'm 5' 11" but I don't mind wearing a low heel..... :dancing:

tslvr
09-26-2011, 07:00 AM
There is a 7 footer in Cleveland , goes by the name, Whitney. She has good reviews, too.

robertlouis
09-26-2011, 07:06 AM
There is a 7 footer in Cleveland , goes by the name, Whitney. She has good reviews, too.

So any guy under 5' 4" won't need to use kneepads......

SLAVECHERIE100
09-26-2011, 07:19 AM
giggles im 6ft 8 inches in my heels giggles

slingblade
10-04-2011, 02:21 PM
damn im only 5'5

I think id tear that ass up and i'm 6'3"!!

slingblade
10-04-2011, 02:23 PM

and so sexy too id smash that!!

deadlyray
10-19-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm just under 6 feet tall. Guys in major cities and the more cosmopolitan areas don't really seem to care tho'. It's always in Bumfuck, Nowhere that it seems to intimidate some guys. But, then again, that's where they go through culture shock over seeing a woman with tattoos, or even carrying a designer bag. lol

Nicole Dupre.... another one of my favorite models. Top 10 for sure, for another reason though...

deadlyray
10-19-2011, 10:44 PM

~BB~

You're going to wrong way Bella Bellucci... j/k

EvonRose
10-19-2011, 10:45 PM
5'7 and loving it!!!!!!

deadlyray
10-19-2011, 10:47 PM

I'm 5'11" 190lbs - 230lbs depending on if I'm lifting weights or playing basketball. Missed all cut offs. LOL.

deadlyray
10-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Yup.

And Morgan Bailey in some platform heels is a site to behold. :jerkoff

Victoria Mason, with those gigantic breasts, is super hot and thick. She's perfect.

SirCumsAlot
10-19-2011, 10:49 PM
5'7 and loving it!!!!!!

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=428292&stc=1&d=1319057130

damn just give me three minutes in the bedroom with u

deadlyray
10-19-2011, 10:49 PM

She's hot as hell because of her sexy attitude and height.

deadlyray
10-19-2011, 10:52 PM
How tall is Delia? She's always been one of my favorites. Nice, down to Earth girl.

I'm probably late on this, but she's 6'0" and hung. Gotta love her!

EvonRose
10-19-2011, 10:57 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=428292&stc=1&d=1319057130

damn just give me three minutes in the bedroom with u

3 minutes? I take at least 45 min to orgasm... lol..

deadlyray
10-19-2011, 10:57 PM

Jesus!

deadlyray
10-19-2011, 10:59 PM

5'7 and loving it!!!!!!

and I'm loving it all. DAAAAAMN!

SirCumsAlot
10-20-2011, 12:07 AM
3 minutes? I take at least 45 min to orgasm... lol..

lol I have no problems cumming like three times before u hit your first orgasm

tsdvdman
10-20-2011, 12:51 AM
5'7 and loving it!!!!!!
That is a very SEXXXY pic!!

wearboots4me
10-20-2011, 02:45 AM
I am a 5'9" tall guy and I think girls (G or TG) who are as tall as me or taller are very hot! EvonRose you're cute btw. :)

tsadriana
10-20-2011, 02:48 AM
5.7 ft here
http://p2.xhamster.com/000/007/756/858_1000.jpg

jerseyboy72
10-20-2011, 03:01 AM
6 ft 3 here.

tsadriana
10-20-2011, 03:02 AM
6 ft 3 here.
jersey we match let`s be happy forever.:):):):)

jerseyboy72
10-20-2011, 03:07 AM
You look really hot in black that is my favorite color. I hope you will like living in New Jersey. lol

tsadriana
10-20-2011, 03:08 AM
You like really hot in black that is my favorite color. I hope you will like living in New Jersey. lol
Even in the woods dons`t matter till u puts smile on my face no matter where we are matters what we are and being happy till the end i die :Bowdown:

acdaddy69
10-20-2011, 08:54 AM
5'7 and loving it!!!!!!
Wow!!! just beautiful evon....your beauty is priceless...

BigDF
10-20-2011, 09:08 AM
5.7 ft here
http://p2.xhamster.com/000/007/756/858_1000.jpgThat's another nice shot of you, Adriana.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: I am 6 ft. 6in. myself and I think it would be fun to dance with you sometime.:dancing:

booo8
10-20-2011, 08:56 PM
I think tall girls are great, the taller the better lol

hard4janira
10-20-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm 6'3 so anybody under 6' is small potatoes to me lol.

f1manoz
10-20-2011, 10:07 PM
I'm only 5'7 (5'8 on a good day) myself and prefer my partner to be the same height or shorter. If they are taller, I'd rather not TOO tall.

Icanthelpmyself
10-21-2011, 05:52 AM
I saw the tall girl with the gg I want to know is she really TS, I want to see her naked packing big or small.

deadlyray
10-21-2011, 04:14 PM
I saw the tall girl with the gg I want to know is she really TS, I want to see her naked packing big or small.

Who? Morgan Bailey?

kurta
08-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Im of average height and have fetish for taller , bigger, stronger females dominating males. I love to be the eir slaves. I think the growth of TS genre has lot to do with this fetish.
I'm looking for a taller and stronger TS / girl to meke me her slave. Luckily I had the luck few months ago in KL.
Please can anybody posts vdos of Taller shemales dominating their smaller male slave. They are the ultimate turnon.

Billy Blueballs
08-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Im of average height and have fetish for taller , bigger, stronger females dominating males. I love to be the eir slaves. I think the growth of TS genre has lot to do with this fetish.
I'm looking for a taller and stronger TS / girl to meke me her slave. Luckily I had the luck few months ago in KL.
Please can anybody posts vdos of Taller shemales dominating their smaller male slave. They are the ultimate turnon.

That might be a big part of what determines some folks preference - tops will prefer shorter and more petite gals, bottoms (no surprise) would probably prefer taller or more Amazonian types.

Personally I think I need to experience many more to draw a conclusion :tongue:

kurta
08-07-2017, 04:00 PM
I agree with you. But I know my preference of being dominated by taller and stronger 'ladies'.
Th eexperiences are rare to come by but would love to watch vdos of guys..(production units should use shorter guys- as done by JAV studios) being dominated and topped by taller and stronger trannies.
Lifting and doing things to guys is another 'hot' idea

sockratees
08-07-2017, 05:30 PM
im extremely attracted to taller women, genetic or trans.

SanDiegoPervySage
08-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Anything under 6 feet I guess. My current fuck buddy is a couple inches taller than me and it's a turn on dominating her, especially since she likes to give me shit about being short.

petitskinny
08-07-2017, 08:24 PM
The taller, the bigger, the better !! I've met a shemale escort who is 1m93/110 kg. It was the greatest experience of my whole life !
I'm 1m63/50kg, and she manipulated me like if I weight nothing. It was so exciting to feel small in her wide hands. She literally used me as a flesh-light.
Here's Barbara:

ILuvGurls
08-07-2017, 09:19 PM
5'8" with heels is juuusssssst right for me

kurta
08-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Hope we can have a thread or be pointed to a collection of vdos where the taller and stronger trannies mishandle their male slaves..

gmb
08-07-2017, 10:35 PM
The taller, the bigger, the better !! I've met a shemale escort who is 1m93/110 kg. It was the greatest experience of my whole life !
I'm 1m63/50kg, and she manipulated me like if I weight nothing. It was so exciting to feel small in her wide hands. She literally used me as a flesh-light.
Here's Barbara:

Here's a better look:

Fitzcarraldo
08-18-2017, 04:40 AM
6'8": https://chaturbate.com/exoticgoddess90/

filghy2
08-18-2017, 06:47 AM
I once saw this Australian escort Carmen who must be around 6' 6'' http://ts-escort.com.au/home I'm around 6' and she towered over me even without heels. Unfortunately she is a bit of a space cadet, but I found her height very arousing.

nitron
08-19-2017, 02:37 AM
How about, tall girls not really attracted to shorter males, particularly for long term relationships? What about that, what are the stats?

PEPE3Z
08-19-2017, 03:44 AM
Does she normally work in Paris ?

Here's a better look:

petitskinny
08-19-2017, 05:57 AM
Yes : http://www.wannonce.com/annonce/belle-trans-metisse-pour-massage-8820127.htm

Does she normally work in Paris ?