PDA

View Full Version : What would your last meal be?

Erika1487
09-23-2011, 12:28 AM
I believe that may last meal would be a taste of home.

Home fries, covered with biscuits, sausage patties, and gravy
It is what my departed grandmother used to fix us on on cold winter mornings here in Ohio.

Silcc69
09-23-2011, 12:35 AM
Interesting question i'd have to take deep thoughts on that one.

BellaBellucci
09-23-2011, 12:36 AM
No hesitation: soylent green.

~BB~

RainMan
09-23-2011, 12:37 AM
Endless Alfredo at olive garden

xuto
09-23-2011, 12:39 AM
hard answer, jennifer paris's cock, that would be all i would need.

BellaBellucci
09-23-2011, 12:40 AM
hard answer, jennifer paris's cock, that would be all i would need.

I'm not sure it's on the menu. Let me check with the chef.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs_7WHqilGvKeDtu_Nq3z4bpLCjceHu 8-azNRBvUakpLitx-QbAH_kbA5e3g

~BB~

SirCumsAlot
09-23-2011, 12:43 AM
Something that will leave a very very nasty oder once I start decaying

Erika1487
09-23-2011, 12:47 AM
No hesitation: soylent green.

~BB~

lol :)

inthattrance
09-23-2011, 12:52 AM
A pallet of bacon.

Jericho
09-23-2011, 01:03 AM
My Ma couldn't cook for shit, so i'll pass on the "taste of home".
Guess it would depend on what kind of mood I was in. :shrug

One of these.........

Sausages and mash with onion gravy, and a mug of Yorkshire tea.
A Marmite sandwich and a can of Colt 45.
Eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, black pudding, fried onions, Encona chilli sauce and a mug of strong black coffee.
Egg, sausage and chips (with Encona chilli sauce), and a mug of Yorkshire tea.
A Kebab with extra salad and chillies, from the Afghan in Rhyl, and a bottle of Vodka

Ah, fuck the waistline, it's my last meal, I'll have all five!!! :dancing:

maaarc
09-23-2011, 01:17 AM
Natashalovers bum

Jericho
09-23-2011, 01:55 AM
Natashalovers bum

...And the condemned man ate a hearty meal! :lol:

MdR Dave
09-23-2011, 02:30 AM
January Jones.

Or a Philly cheese steak.

Whichever they bring me.

Dino Velvet
09-23-2011, 07:52 AM
A lotta lotta black beans and broccoli, as much as I could force down. I waddle down the hall with Father Guido Sarducci to the Electric Chair whistling Freebird. They strap by bloated but giddy self into the chair. The buckles tighten around my wrists and I dig my nails into the chair. I'm asked if I have any last words. I lean in and respond, "Pull my finger." My request is accepted which makes me smile and get ready for the juice. It's a go. I hold my breath and here it comes. I hold it in... a little longer... starting to get hotter... little longer... little... sizzle... BOOM!!! I'm packed with so much fertilizer and methane I die and take my executioner and the holy man down into the pit with a face full of my shit. They checked me for bombs but they didn't check to see if I was a bomb.

Johnny Cash - The Mercy Seat - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8CzFVm1Yio)

bte
09-23-2011, 08:23 AM
In Texas, they recently done away from the "last meal" thing. Or whether they are going to abolish it. The death row inmates will be fed regular prison food. So in that case, I take some prison pasta and mashed potatoes with shards of glass for crunchiness.

traLika
09-23-2011, 08:50 AM
I'd eat a spam and jelly fig roll, and wash that down with a jam and cabbage milkshake. Then perhaps some kippers and custard for dessert. Mmmmmmmm...

Prospero
09-23-2011, 09:27 AM
A good french onion soup followed by Lobster and Fillet Mignon and, for dessert, chocolate profiteroles followed by an optional cheese course of some wonderful french fromage, all washed down with so much good champagne I'd pass away, passed out. And on the side lashings of shemale cock.

russtafa
09-23-2011, 09:57 AM
My girlfriend's hot arse with whipped cream,yummy!!

Gillian
09-23-2011, 10:10 AM
They checked me for bombs but they didn't check to see if I was a bomb.

:lol:

You know that just might work ...

Los Angeles resident
09-23-2011, 12:00 PM
Biscuits and gravy.

Sausage patties.

Bacon and cheese egg omelet.

English muffins with butter and jam.

Coffee with cream.

After typing all this, I am now feeling sad, knowing I will die. This topic is depressing.

I was a supporter of capital punishment but after Troy Davis' execution, I'm now rethinking my position. It would really suck shit if it turns out he was not the killer. Guys, this shit can happen to any one of us. We could be in the wrong place at the wrong time, a homicide could occur and witnesses can point to any of us as the killer. Plus there is also a lot of police and prosecutorial misconduct.

Prospero
09-23-2011, 12:12 PM
We are all going to die LA Resident. Its how we fill in our time till that unknown dateline that matter. Live, love and love life....

Nicole Dupre
09-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Lobster Newberg.

ValerieNelson
09-23-2011, 02:11 PM
In Texas, they recently done away from the "last meal" thing. Or whether they are going to abolish it. The death row inmates will be fed regular prison food. So in that case, I take some prison pasta and mashed potatoes with shards of glass for crunchiness.

Yeah, they ended it according to this article. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/22/national/main20110351.shtml

So I guess I'll have some Old Sparky's Genuine Convict Chili. :mad:

Cyclops
09-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Something that I hope not to eat for a very long time.

Dino Velvet
09-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah, they ended it according to this article. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/22/national/main20110351.shtml

So I guess I'll have some Old Sparky's Genuine Convict Chili. :mad:

Best chili in Texas.

http://deathensemble.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Best-chili-in-Texas.jpg

http://moviepromomuseum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_TexasChainSawMassacreChileBarfBag-sm.jpg

needsum
09-23-2011, 04:22 PM
A lotta lotta black beans and broccoli, as much as I could force down. I waddle down the hall with Father Guido Sarducci to the Electric Chair whistling Freebird. They strap by bloated but giddy self into the chair. The buckles tighten around my wrists and I dig my nails into the chair. I'm asked if I have any last words. I lean in and respond, "Pull my finger." My request is accepted which makes me smile and get ready for the juice. It's a go. I hold my breath and here it comes. I hold it in... a little longer... starting to get hotter... little longer... little... sizzle... BOOM!!! I'm packed with so much fertilizer and methane I die and take my executioner and the holy man down into the pit with a face full of my shit. They checked me for bombs but they didn't check to see if I was a bomb.

Johnny Cash - The Mercy Seat - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8CzFVm1Yio)

holy fucking lord, I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. Pure brilliance my friend. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Dong
09-23-2011, 04:35 PM
all you can eat sushi buffet...mmmmm!!! spicy salmon skin hand rolls, eel hand rolls, party tray of sashimi. 300lbs here I come baby hahahaha.

Stavros
09-23-2011, 09:28 PM
If there was a choice: last meal or last sex -what would it be, I wonder? Assuming that you could choose the (willing) sexual partner (and of course, it would be safe sex...the guy is in prison, right?)...

Dino Velvet
09-23-2011, 09:33 PM
holy fucking lord, I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. Pure brilliance my friend. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I've sat in an Electric Chair before. My father was real police and wanted me to see my future if I didn't change my ways. I've had worse shocks installing a ceiling fan. Changed just enough to be able to fool people better. The State of California breeds its sociopaths to the Gold Standard.

Erika1487
09-23-2011, 09:38 PM

You never fail to amaze me my friend :cheers: :)

Dino Velvet
09-23-2011, 09:47 PM
You never fail to amaze me my friend :cheers: :)

Or make the hair of a dozen psychiatrists' turn grey. They still haven't figured me out. I like to play games too. Like Fred Sanford, I put the bill back in the mailbox. Psychiatrist has no authority to turn off my power but I can to him if my prescription is not in order.

Los Angeles resident
09-24-2011, 02:43 AM
We are all going to die LA Resident. Its how we fill in our time till that unknown dateline that matter. Live, love and love life....

Yes I realize I could die in an accident, an earthquake, a fire, a terrorist attack, become a homicide victim or die of natural causes. Those are things that could happen without warning. I'm talking about eating on the eve of my scheduled execution.

georgiaguy
09-24-2011, 02:50 AM
this is what i want

Erika1487
09-24-2011, 03:09 AM
Or make the hair of a dozen psychiatrists' turn grey. They still haven't figured me out. I like to play games too. Like Fred Sanford, I put the bill back in the mailbox. Psychiatrist has no authority to turn off my power but I can to him if my prescription is not in order.

My therapist is awesome:) I honestly would be in a padded room without her!

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 03:11 AM
My therapist is awesome:) I honestly would be in a padded room without her!

How does she get out of hers to make the appointments? My ex is a head doctor as well as a doctor of head.

Erika1487
09-24-2011, 03:17 AM
How does she get out of hers to make the appointments? My ex is a head doctor as well as a doctor of head.

Susan is a great person, she has a Psy-D in psychology, she is a lesbian, and and activist in the LGTB community and has really brought me out of my shell.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 04:57 AM
Susan is a great person, she has a Psy-D in psychology, she is a lesbian, and and activist in the LGTB community and has really brought me out of my shell.

That's good. Stick with it.:cheers:

MdR Dave
09-24-2011, 06:44 AM
this is what i want

Why wait for death? That you could have tonight.

lovesall
09-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Anything on my Mom cooks will be a good last meal for me....

Prospero
09-24-2011, 03:44 PM
I'd cook the books so I don't get sent to hell after the last trump

TsJizelle
09-24-2011, 05:07 PM
i want a buffet! give me a little bit of everything

BigBlackMan
09-24-2011, 05:50 PM
Bleach and chicken

Dino Velvet
09-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Bleach and chicken

Why bleach? Forensics are in and you've been condemned. Making a bomb too? You'll need other chemicals in addition for proper volatility. I made out like a bandit at the Rite-Aid buying up all their Hydrogen Peroxide dirt cheap on sale. My garage is interesting.

beaufont
09-25-2011, 12:16 AM
How many dead bodies in there Dino??? :deadhorse

Dino Velvet
09-25-2011, 12:18 AM
How many dead bodies in there Dino??? :deadhorse

I keep supplies in there. Dead bodies get shoved in the crawlspace. The ones that get pushed through to the other side end up at a buddy's hog farm in Lodi.

Paulistano
09-25-2011, 03:10 AM
Nice food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVwlMVYqMu4