PDA

View Full Version : Is It Wrong To Ejaculate In A Lady's Mouth If You Had Asparagus For Dinner?

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:30 AM
I know it makes your pee smell like death but what about the custard? Ladies?

Nivek
09-21-2011, 10:55 AM
WOW, wait.. No, just WoW....

princevince89
09-21-2011, 12:10 PM
LMAO man these are so funny and not getting old at all. This is such well thought out and clever comedy.

robertlouis
09-21-2011, 05:14 PM
I know it makes your pee smell like death but what about the custard? Ladies?

Shouldn't that be hollandaise, Dino? :dancing:

TsJizelle
09-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Shouldn't that be hollandaise, Dino? :dancing:

mmm now i want egg's Benedict extra hollandaise please!!

Brandi Boots
09-21-2011, 05:42 PM
I saw an episode of Man Vs Food that showed Hash House a Go Go in Las Vegas....
they had a HUGE Benedict with a ton of sauce on top....
Sadly, it looks like way more than I could handle, so i have to vote for "skip the hollandaise"

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 05:48 PM
mmm now i want egg's Benedict extra hollandaise please!!

Breakfast is served, my dear. Nice and messy and made with love.:jerkoff

TsJizelle
09-21-2011, 06:08 PM
you better dash some paprika on that shit!!!! what do you think this is..denny's?? hahahaha (we don't even have these in Canada)

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 06:11 PM
you better dash some paprika on that shit!!!! what do you think this is..denny's?? hahahaha (we don't even have these in Canada)

Denny's doesn't squeeze that much Hollandaise on your eggs unless you're extremely rude to the kitchen staff. My inspiration is your beauty. Here's your Paprika. Care for some cock to go with it?

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Seems like you're enjoying your breakfast. You're my favorite customer.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=422026&stc=1&d=1316613729

Stavros
09-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Diet has no effect on the taste of semen, although it can be used as invisible ink if you want to write secret recipes with it. I read somewhere years ago about men who were skilled in the 'art' of tasting semen, attached to the Imperial court in Kyoto, presumably part of some dietary theory about the health of the royal family, possibly even the fertility of its men and women, but I forget where I read it, and anyway Japan seems to lead the field in this peculiar obsession.

If you want a thread on semen, it is a genuinely fascinating subject in human culture, given that the Arabic name for Jesus, 'Issa shares the same root as the word for semen 'jsm and some view Christianity as (another) fertility cult. In societies where temporal-spatial distanciation is shaped by people's reactions to bodily fluids and smells, semen and blood are key indicators of attachment and separation.

Blood is association with negative feelings because of its connections to injury and death, but also includes menstrual blood: spilt blood generates fear and foreboding. Semen, on the other hand, like breast milk, is associated with life-giving properties and is therefore positive, and hopeful. Although semen has a distinct smell, it is not considered as offensive as the smell of menstrual blood, but in primitive societies it is also considered to be so precious it must not be spilled for no purpose: Gilbert Herdt's research in Papua New Guinea, for example, argues that because the tribes (that he studied) assumed semen was stored in a tank inside the body and was therefore a finite source, young boys from the age of 9 attend a fellatio class where they are taught to ingest the semen of older men through fellatio; storing their own semen bank as it were. The separation of men and women takes place along the lines of menstrual cycles, and growth: as young boys grow older they are taken away from their mothers to learn to hunt with the men, just as girls must be separated once they begin their menses. This is all based around concepts and rituals of fertility for people for whom survival in an hostile environment like Papua New Guinea used to make life short, but it may have been part of the ritual cultures of other parts of the world too: the spatial separation of men and women continues to this day to be a sensitive issue; but only partly based on the phobia attached to menstruation -uncontrollable sexual desire is another, which is why 'non-threatening' Eunuchs have often been used as intermediaries between genders at social functions (probably for richer segments of society).

A fertile subject indeed!

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 07:08 PM
All that reedin' makes my head hurt. Why do ladies try to get us to drink Pineapple Juice? I go to Pink's and have 4 chili dogs with extra raw onions and wash it down with a suitcase of Lucky Lager when I feel like a sadist. Makes my splooge taste like battery acid according to past GFs. I hide the Tums too. :evil:

robertlouis
09-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Diet has no effect on the taste of semen, although it can be used as invisible ink if you want to write secret recipes with it. I read somewhere years ago about men who were skilled in the 'art' of tasting semen, attached to the Imperial court in Kyoto, presumably part of some dietary theory about the health of the royal family, possibly even the fertility of its men and women, but I forget where I read it, and anyway Japan seems to lead the field in this peculiar obsession.

If you want a thread on semen, it is a genuinely fascinating subject in human culture, given that the Arabic name for Jesus, 'Issa shares the same root as the word for semen 'jsm and some view Christianity as (another) fertility cult. In societies where temporal-spatial distanciation is shaped by people's reactions to bodily fluids and smells, semen and blood are key indicators of attachment and separation.

Blood is association with negative feelings because of its connections to injury and death, but also includes menstrual blood: spilt blood generates fear and foreboding. Semen, on the other hand, like breast milk, is associated with life-giving properties and is therefore positive, and hopeful. Although semen has a distinct smell, it is not considered as offensive as the smell of menstrual blood, but in primitive societies it is also considered to be so precious it must not be spilled for no purpose: Gilbert Herdt's research in Papua New Guinea, for example, argues that because the tribes (that he studied) assumed semen was stored in a tank inside the body and was therefore a finite source, young boys from the age of 9 attend a fellatio class where they are taught to ingest the semen of older men through fellatio; storing their own semen bank as it were. The separation of men and women takes place along the lines of menstrual cycles, and growth: as young boys grow older they are taken away from their mothers to learn to hunt with the men, just as girls must be separated once they begin their menses. This is all based around concepts and rituals of fertility for people for whom survival in an hostile environment like Papua New Guinea used to make life short, but it may have been part of the ritual cultures of other parts of the world too: the spatial separation of men and women continues to this day to be a sensitive issue; but only partly based on the phobia attached to menstruation -uncontrollable sexual desire is another, which is why 'non-threatening' Eunuchs have often been used as intermediaries between genders at social functions (probably for richer segments of society).

A fertile subject indeed!

I take it back, Stavros. You're not Chris Woodhead after all, but one of the QI Elves! :):Bowdown:

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:16 PM
I take it back, Stavros. You're not Chris Woodhead after all, but one of the QI Elves! :):Bowdown:

I worked with a gal named Sasha Moorehead. Part of my job was using a microphone. Her stay of employment was miserable and it took me forever to get her in the sack.

Jericho
09-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Dino mate, I'm thinking it's wrong for you to ejaculate into a lady's mouth any time! :hide-1:

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Dino mate, I'm thinking it's wrong for you to ejaculate into a lady's mouth any time! :hide-1:

The sound of my laughter is what makes everything wrong. Human beings have no other purpose than to amuse me. While some attempt to save the world I run around with a gas can and lighter.

robertlouis
09-21-2011, 09:38 PM

Eh???? :confused:

Jericho
09-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Eh???? :confused:

s'ok, Dino get's it!
(just being British for him).

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:50 PM
s'ok, Dino get's it!

I hang out with you Brits enough on the board to understand your lingo. :cheers:

beaufont
09-21-2011, 09:51 PM
Asparagus taste's like shit so its got to have an effect on the old love juice. Great thread Dino your post's are fuck funny

SirCumsAlot
09-21-2011, 09:54 PM
heard fruit and pineapples make ur cum taste yummy. I always guzzle down a few fruit juices that has pineapple before sex, but u gotta be drinking and eating that shit days before in order for it to really effect cum (at least the fruit, I'm not sure about the asparagus)

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Dino your post's are fuck funny

That's the only reason I'm allowed to stay here. I'm seething with hatred but a good punch line balances sin with virtue.

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Need some ladies to march their funholes in here to make this thread a little educational. I've got asparagus in the vegetable bin and my sack is getting heavier as dawn goes to dusk. Help me with my evening plans. I have another hundred dollars.

Stavros
09-21-2011, 10:41 PM
I take it back, Stavros. You're not Chris Woodhead after all, but one of the QI Elves!

Thanks, RobertLouis, but who is Chris Woodhead, and who are the QI Elves? Lost me there. I can't spend my whole evening googling, I have books to read now there is no tv.

robertlouis
09-21-2011, 10:46 PM
I take it back, Stavros. You're not Chris Woodhead after all, but one of the QI Elves!

Thanks, RobertLouis, but who is Chris Woodhead, and who are the QI Elves? Lost me there. I can't spend my whole evening googling, I have books to read now there is no tv.

Ah, Chris Woodhead is the notorious former head of Ofsted.

QI (= Quite Interesting) is a very good show on BBC hosted by Stephen Fry. The researchers are known as "elves", hence my reference to your arcane and seemingly limitless erudition.

robertlouis
09-21-2011, 10:48 PM
s'ok, Dino get's it!

Feck! I didn't realise it was a matter of etiquette. Is it in Debretts?

Jericho
09-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Feck! I didn't realise it was a matter of etiquette. Is it in Debretts?

Of course, you are supposed to put, "ya cunt!", at the end of it, for that authentic flavour.

Dino Velvet
09-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Do ladies complain about the taste of cum when the fella ate British Food? Libby and Sammi should answer.