01-17-2006, 04:57 AM
al gore is a fucking joke.

Kramer
01-17-2006, 05:09 AM
Moron Gore reminds me how lucky we are that Jeb Bush is running Florida!! :lol:

Duh, uh, I want a recount! :lol: :lol:

Legend
01-17-2006, 05:33 AM
despite being a bleeding hard liberal i must agree, al gore is the man? al gore is a fucking clown who cant get out of his own way...then again legend thinks the bible, a book filled with violence and hate, is a book that teaches morals...

I feel honor that you are comparing me to a great person like al gore a guy who attended Harvard and graduated with a bachelor of arts degree. A guy who in 1960 joined the army and later on fought in the Vietnam war, a guy who invented the Internet and whose credentials i can go on and on about. And a guy who was fucking robbed in the 2000 election buy a piece of crap and his brother.

And yourdaddy what the fuck have you done besides bitch?

yourdaddy
01-17-2006, 05:39 AM
It's funny, or rather sad, that the libs are still complaining that they were robbed. You never hear the conservatives complain about Ross Perot taking 18% of the vote from Bush Sr.. That's the only reason slick willie was elected the first time. They either say that Ralph Nader lost it for them, or the election was rigged. Just admit defeat for ONCE.

Legend
01-17-2006, 05:42 AM
It's funny, or rather sad, that the libs are still complaining that they were robbed. You never hear the conservatives complain about Ross Perot taking 18% of the vote from Bush Sr.. That's the only reason slick willie was elected the first time. They either say that Ralph Nader lost it for them, or the election was rigged. Just admit defeat for ONCE.

Ross perot lol dont make me laugh, Don't even mention that undercover republician nader again.

yourdaddy
01-17-2006, 05:45 AM
Oh no !!!! The truth has finally come out, thanks to "legend". Ralph Nader is a Republican. How in the hell are we ever gonna win again? We thought we had you fooled. By the way, howard dean is undercover too. That's why he is losing the next election for the libs.

Legend
01-17-2006, 05:49 AM
Oh no !!!! The truth has finally come out, thanks to "legend". Ralph Nader is a Republican. How in the hell are we ever gonna win again? We thought we had you fooled. By the way, howard dean is undercover too. That's why he is losing the next election for the libs.

I can care less about you and your republician bastards, you crooks are doomed in the next election.

Kramer
01-17-2006, 05:50 AM
Howard Dean is as big a moron as Gore is!!! :lol: What losers!

Kramer
01-17-2006, 05:51 AM
I can care less about you and your republician bastards, you crooks are doomed in the next election

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not if it comes down to Florida we arent!! :lol:

Legend
01-17-2006, 05:52 AM
I can care less about you and your republician bastards, you crooks are doomed in the next election

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not if it comes down to Florida we arent!! :lol:

no shit and glad one of you bastards finally admitted it.

Kramer
01-17-2006, 05:54 AM
no shit and glad one of you bastards finally admitted it.

:lol: :lol: sorry though :lol: :lol:

sexxxylexi
01-17-2006, 08:32 AM
i need some sleep, this day is just getting worse...

nite y'all

Like J said night y'all we are going to bed now after having great sex

Legend
01-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Legend can u please go to ur room so the big boys can argue?

fuck, i wanna slam ur daddy and kramer so fuckin bad but i cant be on any issue with a retard like u...arent u from a fuckin red state? shit, why couldnt u be a fuckin republican like ur supposed to be? do u have to fuck everything up? dont u love the baby fuckin jesus and all? where did u go wrong? holy fuck...i need some sleep, this day is just getting worse...

oh, and theyre not doomed in the next election, we are, and we will be for the forseeable future, for the simple reason that there are more idiots and haters than smart people and lovers...its alot easier to hate gay people than to accept em, its alot easier to wanna close the borders with scare tactics than open em with consideration, its alot easier to scare dumb middle americans than to enlighten em...hey, while wallmart, jesus, xenophobia and traditional values dominate the whole disgusting middle part of our country, us liberal, educated coastal types are fucked...

nite y'all

LOL, i can care less what you think about anything so please stfu and goto bed. In the future please ignore me! Do you care so much about me you have to throw your little 2-cents in every post i make or comment in. I can ignore you,but you cant ignore me its seems like your holding some fucking grudge or something.

If your suppose to be an adult why can't you act like one and ignore me!

Legend
01-17-2006, 08:41 AM
i need some sleep, this day is just getting worse...

nite y'all

Like J said night y'all we are going to bed now after having great sex

Lexi how you been?